[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get shitty driver job for local pizza joint >boss is muscular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 672993624.jpg (218 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
672993624.jpg
218 KB, 600x800
>get shitty driver job for local pizza joint
>boss is muscular turbostacy similar to pic related
>repulsed by her, but I'm broke so act nice
>hate job instantly. Tired all the time because of it.
>boss starts calling me 'noodle arms' and 'drowzee' (yes, after the pokemon)
>pretty sure she is gonna fire me any day now
>tells me I need to work out and learn how to feed myself
>bitch sounds worse than my fucking mother, can't stand her at this point
>tell her she should know I can't afford a gym membership or decent food
>she says I'm full of shit on the food but gym membership is a fair point
>invites me to work out with her
>I can think of literally nothing more humiliating than having turbostacy benching my weight right infront of me while I sweat with a 10lb dumbell
>refuse
>tells me I have to, she's my boss
>not sure if she's serious, but tell her I'll try it ONCE
>expect her to drag me to some gym
>she takes me to her home and it's fucking huge. she's goddamn rich.
>walks me into her personal gym big enough for a dozen fucking people.
>want to turn around and run right then and there
>she soon has me doing warm ups, has me copying her every move
>I can't do even a third of the stretches she does
>onto weights
>she keeps grabbing me and adjusting my positioning
>I keep lifting weakass shit while she busts 100lb shit up and down like its nothing. I can't even comprehend how it can be so easy for her
>we do this for two fucking hours with only a handful of rests
>she takes me up into the nicest looking kitchen I've ever seen
>cooks a meal so big I can't believe someone who eats it isn't a hamplanet
>starts talking to me about feeding myself cheap while we eat
>she gives me like 30 pages of printed out shopping lists and recipes
>has me back in her gym first once a week. Then twice. Then thrice. Then she just gives me the keys
>I gained 10lbs of muscle over the last year

Why? Why is turbostacy so nice to me? WTF IS GOING ON and... H-how do I stay with her forever?
>>
Post the secrets. Some of us are twigs like you are/were.
>>
Ask her if she's into femdom
>>
>>26980589
Get more muscular and make your move. She pretty obviously wants your dong.
>>
You got a sweet deal, Anon. Free gym membership and someone who was willing to help you.

Good luck out there.
>>
>>26980589
Have you banged? Does she have a bf?
>>
Sounds like she wants to tenderly love you
>>
how does someone who owns a pizza joint have a huge house and a home gym?

I'm guessing she's divorced and got the house
>>
>>26980787
It's easy for things to happen in a fake story
>>
The genuinely kind Chads and Stacies are OK with me.
>>
>>26980662
Definitely still a twig. But still, measurable gains are measurable gains.

She has me eating 2-3 eggs every fucking day. Thank god there are dozen different ways to cook them or I'd go insane. Also baked potatoes, and peanut butter+banana sandwiches, and then shit makes no sense to me like a mars bar every day and 2 KFC buckets every week.

Amusingly, none of the pizza from the business her dad owns.
>>
If she uses junk to maintain her muscle growth, she probably as a clit bigger than your dick. Do you wanna suck on it while she creams on your face?
>>
>>26980589
good for you man, keep up the good work!
>>
>>26980787
It's her dad's business. And they own several of them. They also own some houses that are all rented out.
>>
>>26980589
she's grooming you into the man she'd like to fuck. keep going with it. every once in a while tell her those squats are doing wonders for her ass or something. eventually she's going to smother your face with it.
>>
>>26980776
nigga she's like 10-15 years older than me
>>
Don't be an idiot OP take the help and don't ever let your dick get in the way with this one becuase she isn't trying to be a GF.

Also find a better job, you can do better wagecucking as a lifeguard or a pool maint/mgr both of which require minimal qualifications and let you do things that can benifit you like swimming then being stuck in food service or retail hell.
>>
>>26981004
And that's a bad thing? Young women are the most immature shits to grace this planet
>>
>>26981002
Why the fuck would she pick me? There are surely much easier ways for her to get a guy with some muscle on him.
>>
>>26981064
it's like the dudes that go for fat women cause they're easy and get them to lose weight.

you're a shrimpy bitch but she sees potential so she's beefing you up before she'll have you
>>
File: 1444357084564.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444357084564.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>>26980589
>tfw no bigger stronger muscle gf
>>
Maybe she wants to bang when you are buffed enough. Who knows.
>>
>>26980589
u ready for this dood?

Some successful people are nice.

Enjoy the benefits, don't let your dick get in the way, man.
>>
>>26981096
Or maybe she's just genuinely disgusted by seeing a man waste his physical potential.

I once knew a turbostacy like that who would give me tips to bulk up and shit and paid a lot of attention to me. An lo and behold, a few months later she passingly mentions her boyfriend for the first time, who happens to be a literal gigga nigga bodybuilder type.
>>
>>26980589
>what is a friend?

OP, for whatever reason (don't overthink it), this person invited you over so you could work out and improve your life.

People in this thread will be saying she wants to fug, but people in this thread are simultaneously posting in other threads about why their advances to women are always rejected, so don't listen.

Enjoy your friendship with this chick. Improve your life. Profit.
>>
>>26980878
That amount of eggs is going to elevate your bad cholesterol levels to critical mass proportions. Your liver will stop producing cholesterol all together and you'll be in big trouble. That's no way to eat healthy. People only bulk for aesthetics and nothing more. Stay lean and strong. Getting yourself pumped up is only going to leave you flabby when you don't feel like forcing protein and lifting rediculous amounts of weight that will certainly lead to a hernia.
>>
>>26980589
>OP is living my dream
>only thing I can do is fap to his greentext and cry

I think I finally reached rock bottom. Thanks for breaking me OP.
>>
>>26981181
This this this.

Betas here think everything is sexual and that is why they fucking suck at everything related to people.

She is just being a cool boss and a friend. Legitimately thank her for her gains guidance and be cool to her back as both a friend and coworker. That's it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.