[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 1456682955938.jpg (70 KB, 805x719) Image search: [Google]
1456682955938.jpg
70 KB, 805x719
>tfw you find out he doesn't love you
>tfw you realize you were just being used
>tfw all of your dreams of marrying him and raising a family together are shattered
>>
>>26980498

> you realize you were just being used

The fuck, you women at least you had someone who used you
I'd pay to feel that feel
>>
>>26980498
>>tfw you find out she doesn't love you
>>tfw you realize you were just being used
>>tfw all of your dreams of marrying her and raising a family together are shattered
This happens way too often than the original.
>>
>>26980710
What makes you say that?
Why do you think guys fall in love more than girls do?
Is it just because your heart was broken and you're a guy?
>>
>>26980498
How'd that happen? Post details
>>
>>26980498
I did love her, as much as I can love anyone. I was truly tempted by the prospect of raising a family with her. But I had to do the right thing, as I saw it. That meant letting her go. As far as I can tell, things have turned out for the best but not a day goes by that I don't regret letting her go.
>>
>>26981230
Causes of depression and suicide rates are a pretty good measure.

I'm not that guy but I do think heartbreak hits men harder.
>>
File: 0e.gif (864 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
0e.gif
864 KB, 480x270
>>26980498
>tfw all of your dreams of marrying him and raising a family together are shattered

Did you ever talk to him about starting a family? Why invest so much time in him if this was important to you and you never brought it up early to him in the realtionship!?!
>>
>>26980498

>troll thread #2685473247
>>
>>26980498
fucking whores
you all deserves a rape. a fucking brtual rape. you D O N ' T have real problems. fucking attention whores. you are the fucking cancer of this sick society
fucking brainless whores. god fucking damnit you ruined /R9K/
women C A N ' T be robot. fucking whores.
>>
>>26981230
Have you ever seen that girls would write poems for guys? Guys fall into love much more deeper than girls, which are capable of going in and out as soon as someone more valuable comes. Guys want to make a perfect relationship while girls want to find a perfect guy - it's the result not the experience of growing together interests them.
>>
>tfw she doesn't mean it when she says she loves me
>tfw I'm actually falling in love with her
>>
Fuck off, whore. He dumped you for a reason. You weren't good enough. Don't try to pin this on him.
>>
>>26981578
>Fuck off, fag. She dumped you for a reason. You weren't good enough. Don't try to pin this on her.
>>
> tfw senpai keeps asking me if I'm all good
I cant tell if he wants to talk and can't without sperging out so he keeps saying that or if hes legitimately concerned, either way its cute desu
>>
That's not a fembot feel. It's something common to clueless young women.
You judge the worth of a man by how much other women want him, and then you're surprised when they leave you for another.
>>
File: 1457243547612s.jpg (9 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1457243547612s.jpg
9 KB, 250x168
>tfw she broke up with me a month or so ago
>she said i was the first person she ever fell in love with
>ended up also falling in love with her. Very hard.
>cry my eyes out to the point they start swelling after she breaks up with me
>found out yesterday she already met a new guy, funny enough it was already somebody she had been friends with for a while
>cryagain.jpeg
>now i spend my days with the chan, LoL (i know, i should kill myself), and stalking her twitter because she occasionally streams.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point to be honest. She repeatedly told me i treated her like shit and she kept insisting that i loved my ex until for like 2 seconds i believed her and told her, and that fucked her up and I went full autist and didn't realize what i said so i didn't decline anything. Since that she never really trusted me anymore and she just kept getting more and more distant.

TL;DR- The first person I fell in love with dumped me after she thought i was flirting with someone else and found someone else 2 weeks later.
>>
>>26981608
why would he be legitimately concerned
>>
File: 1403124218646.png (195 KB, 537x604) Image search: [Google]
1403124218646.png
195 KB, 537x604
>years ago
>young, too young to be seeing a guy
>he's older
>a lot older
>I love him
>find out I wasn't the only one
>heart shattered
>write out a lengthy note about him
>sit on my bed
>cut my throat with a butcher knife
If only my parents had waited another 5-10 minutes to ask what I wanted for dinner.
>>
>>26983021
melodramatic cunt
>>
>>26981381
iktf

I miss her but I don't think she was in it anymore. Since we stopped talking she hasn't even tried to contact me again. I mean I dumped her but I think she had already fallen out of love.

I did what I thought I had to do, because liars don't stop lying.
>>
>friend and I rent a place together
>it's a nice house, backyard leads to a forest area
>it's close to my university and work place
>boyfriend doesn't live with us, but he lives close enough so he's pretty much here every other day even when I'm not home
>one day get home early because class is cancelled
>hear my friend talking on the phone
>can't hear who she's talking to, but she's talking about something my boyfriend's friend accidentally forgot at the house while I was out and how she has it hidden in my room
>she told the person on the phone "it's a good thing I found it before Anon did"
>friend doesn't know I'm home
>go to the kitchen and get some water to make my presence known (water cooler makes a lot noise and anyone from the bedrooms can hear it whenever someone is getting water)
>friend checks who is home and I pretend I didn't hear the phonecall
>she asks why I'm home early and I told her that my class was cancelled
>stay in living room playing on my phone
>15 minutes later hear that she got a phonecall and she comes out of her room
>she tells me she's going out for a smoke
>get up and discreetly pat her down as I hug her goodbye
>feel something hard in her pants pockets
>reach my hand in and find some ear rings
>ask her who those belong to
>turns out they belonged to the girl who my boyfriend is secretly fucking behind my back
>friend knew the whole time that he was having an affair but chose not to say anything since he's my first and I have been gaining my confidence back since I started dating him and she didn't want me getting hurt during my time of almost finishing up my college degree
>>
>>26983392
You aren't a fembot
Fuck off
Glad your bf cucked you
>>
>>26983021

Do you have neck scar now?
>>
>Meet cute boy
>Start dating boy
>Fall in love and become inseperable
>We trust eachother fully, we talk to eachother every day, he confides in me enough to let me into his house despite being ashamed about living in abject poverty, I let him stay over at my house pretty much whenever he wants
>Get a bad spell of depression
>No money for therapy, no money for meds
>Can't have sex because too depressed, I feel so disgusting, but I try my best to please him anyway.
>He dumps me
>Calls me a whore, a slut, a bitch, stalks me, threatens to hit me, threatens to smash my car for a whole year
>Actually hits me
>MFW i still love this motherfucker

;_;
>>
>>26983657
He's right, you are a slut
Now get out, because you're not a fembot
>>
>>26983412
>>26983669
okay, what do you consider a fembot then?
>>
>>26983690
For starters
>never had a romantic relationship of any kind because robots don't have fucking relationships
>>>/normieville/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>26983657
>>26983669
>>26983690
You are hiding something. There's a huge leap in logic here, I'm willing to bet the real version is this:

>lol im 2 depressed 4 sex teehee ;)
>come over chad he doesnt suspect a thing
>guy you claimed to love finds out and flips out, and dumps you, rightfully so
>>
>>26983657
this >>26983738

you're obviously lying by omission
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-Y93N40o4
>>
>>26983762
>>26983738
It doesn't matter you autists
Don't give the normie cunt any fucking (you)'s
>>
>>26983738

i didn't talk to anyone but him at the time, he even counted the condoms he left at my house to make sure i wasn't cheating on him, but because i was so reticent about having sex, despite generally trying to accommodate to his needs and actually having sex when i didn't want to, he thought i was cheating on him but i really didn't. ;_;
>>
>>26983844
Ah, so more information comes out. So he wasn't just sperging on you for no reason, he thought you were cheating. Anything else you'd like to reveal? Like maybe the fact that you sucked Chad off, but it didn't count because you were drunk?
>>
>>26983844
Nobody cares normie cunt
Go play sad on >>>/soc/
>>
>>26983844

How long ago was this?
>>
>>26983977
Two years ago.
>>
>>26984032

I thought you were someone I know, you're not.

Either way, I'm sorry Anon.
>>
File: 1448658224553.png (231 KB, 374x283) Image search: [Google]
1448658224553.png
231 KB, 374x283
>>26981464
>fell for her hard
>we did discuss shit like moving in together, marriage, and eventually family
>she drops off the face of the planet almost right after
>comes back to tell me she found someone else

Can't even trust the ones that say they want to settle down.
>>
File: 1457108537312.png (537 KB, 875x775) Image search: [Google]
1457108537312.png
537 KB, 875x775
>make eye contact with schizo senpai for the first time
>he has huge crazy eyes
>tfw no crazy eyed schizo bf
>tfw wanted to touch his arm but too sperg
>>26982943
He doesn't know it I think but I'm a really mentally fucked person myself, so my paranoia tells me he somehow found out
>>26983657
Meds would only make it worse anon
>>
File: katawa noir.png (606 KB, 1226x846) Image search: [Google]
katawa noir.png
606 KB, 1226x846
>that feel when your loved one has that feel when they're scared you'll leave them
>>
>tfw Chad finished inside instead of all over my face :{
>>
>>26984305
wait, I'm confused now

are you op?
>>
>>26984595
>wanting to get cummed on the face

breasts is best desu
>>
>>26984595

Cum is disgusting to me. That stuff feels gross quick. Once you're not horny, it feels nasty. I don't do oral creampies or facials. Cumming on my hand, belly, and stomach is fine. I don't like it when a guy cums on my ass since I can't really see where I'm cleaning.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.