[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't you guys just be yourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why won't you guys just be yourselves?
>>
>>26979999
That's an interesting pic OP haven't seen anything like that, not being sarcastic the advice there I've not seen often elsewhere.

I'm not myself because I'm afraid of being hurt and have too much emotional baggage. I can't form serious relationships or decent friendships anymore I don't know how. I have no sincere family to talk to, I had to be the emotional and mental adult of the family at an early age until I saw how childish they were and how easily they spilled their emotional baggage on me.

My mother tried to be my friend, not my mother, emotional codependency and sheltering occurred, lots of passive aggressive and BPD tier stuff from TBI and related psychological issues.
My father didn't seem to have much of a personality past the Christian Bible and doing what my mother told him to do, but he likes silly stuff.
My brothers and sister in-law are self righteous assholes who can do no wrong, like my mother.

Mandatory therapy isn't helpingOP. The meds help me sleep.

I don't want to go to therapy anymore. I don't want to feel this way. I wish I could be happy again. I don't remember what it's like to be happy. I've never expected to be happy all the time but its been so long.

And that's why I don't act like myself. Like a hedgehog OP. I prick a lot despite wanting companionship.

Pic unrelated I was drawing portraits of Venom and BB the other day.
>>
File: pato.jpg (17 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
pato.jpg
17 KB, 440x440
>eat healthy food
>immediately followed by "Get delivery to save time"
>>
>>26980269
>he can't get healthy food from restaurants that do delivery
kek

>>26980209
sucks to be you, i made this thread as a complete shitty bait but reading your post made me realize that there are people that genuinely have psychological problems like these.
not sure what one can do but say: hope you'll get better some day
>>
>>26980536
>>he can't get healthy food from restaurants that do delivery
Name one.
>>
>>26980552
Sorry, I don't live in America my gringo friend, I can't name any near your vinicity that do that. Here in tacoland there's a woman that cooks "homemade" (it's a restaurant by definition) meals and has delivery service. I could just walk and eat there in less than 10 minutes anyway.
>>
File: 72.png (55 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
72.png
55 KB, 500x399
Myself is is tired, unhappy, unmotivated, disheveled, distant, and cold.
>>
>eliminate trivial decisions, like what to wear
>define you fashion uniform
>wear smart fabrics

This is the perfect example of a normie trying to give advice.
>>
>>26980628
Pretty sure you're just pretending to be stupid, but what she's saying is to just wear the same shit all day, but make sure it's good shit first so you don't worry about it later.
>>
>>26980671
all day everyday*

basically, wear the same thing, but make it smart, and keep with it forever so you don't worry about what to wear everyday.
>>
>do not answer the phone

what the frick? how do you expect me to interact socially if i can not answer when my friends call?
>>
>>26981091
>being social
>being productive
unless you're a CEO or you're job is directly related to it don't do it
>>
>>26981252
I thought this was general productivity, not just when doing work or being at work.
>>
>>26981324
Nah. Didn't you read the parts that says: focus on the important, surpress the urgent; learn to ignore, no need to respond to everything; no meetings; etc.
>>
Don't do anything just sleep
>>
>>26980209
Instead of going to therapy take that time to do something you enjoy, or just relax in a nice quiet place
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.