[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the cucking end.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 2079x1045) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 2079x1045
When will the cucking end.
>>
>>26979801

Oh come on, nobody gives a shit about ghost busters
>>
Do you know what cucking even memes?
>>
>>26979819
It's not so much the about the movie itself but the fact of 'muh grill power' being shoved down everyones throat and feminism ruining everything that once was
>>
>>26979801
>Mfw even women are getting cucked now
Hilarious. Soon white women will be humiliated in the media.
>>
>>26979819
it's about the fact that this is a really really shitty remake
but because "girll power!", any criticism of this movie or any failure will be written off as muh soggy knees
when it's really just a shitty remake that a bunch of studio execs catered to tumblr feminists
>>
>>26979882
>>26979937

Then just don't watch it.
>>
>>26979959
That would be find if all recent media wasn't expressing the same abhorrent politics. I'd have to drop out of society in order to avoid it.
>>
>>26980026

Not really. I'm not interested in it its that easy.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x645
>>26980054
One day you will understand. One day...
>>
>>26979937

It's a remake?

I thought it was just a new movie.

But whatever, I never cared that much about Ghostbusters anyway.
>>
>>26980054
I can't read a book/comic, see a movie, use any social media, or play any game without having to pushed on me. Adopting their set of ideals is necessary to meaningfully participate in society.
>>
What's shitty about the situation is that the writing is genuinely shit yet you can't criticise it without being seen as 'misogynist'.
I don't mind the all female cast at all, its just the trailer wasn't very good. It's a rehash of Ghostbusters with nothing new and cheesier lines.

The irony of it all is the black woman is seen as aggressive and dumb and the powerhouse. Her skill is described in the trailer as 'Street Smart' and tumblr is like "OMG SOOOOO PROGRESSIVE!"
>>
>>26980519
>and tumblr is like "OMG SOOOOO PROGRESSIVE
They're angry about that.
>>
>>26980148
>>26980217

No it's really not. Not everything is about women.
>>
>>26979959
>don't watch movie
>movie tanks
>"10 REASONS WHY MEN DIDN'T WANT GHOSTBUSTERS"
>why are you so sexist anon? don't you want to see the new ghostbusters? or do you hate women?
>the new ghostbusters is amazing anon, it's nice to see more women in movies, you're just a misogynist
>>
>>26980187
>scientists study ghosts
>band together to catch ghosts
>someone makes device that amplifies paranormal activity (plot of 1)
>ghostly slime that takes over people and makes them act weird (plot of 2)
it's just a combination of 1+2 with bad jokes thrown in
>>
>>26980759

Nobody will say that to me. Not everyone is a hyper tumblr feminist.
>>
>>26979801
>American women doing a physically demanding job well
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>26980755
I'm just talking about "SJW" styled progressivism in general.
>>
>>26979801
So glad they got a negro to do negro things. This movie luks like krunk lolz. Gurl powa
>>
>>26980824

That term is meaningless and nobody pays attention to them.
>>
>it doesn't make any money
>women shamed into seeing it by feminists
>gets 3/10 user reviews

The whole thing is just terrible.
Why it wasn't just a continuation of the ghost buster series with men and women in it?

I don't know who thought this was a good Idea.
>>
>>26980909

That's what happens when a bunch of spineless Hollywood kikes go for a quick cash grab off of a niche audience
>>
I like how they're going out of their way to make black women look as fucking hideous and masculine as possible.

There's sexy, effeminate nigger women in this country. Why is hollywood never whoring them around like they do with white women? If they're all about "equality"

And how come it's always only niggers? What about spics? There's more spics than niggers in this country, and their ancestors were fucked by whites worse than the nigs, but you never see a big shitshow about making sure every white on camera has a token spic floating around with him somewhere.
>>
>>26980895
>Ideology dominates academia which has a major impact on policy and future leaders
>Ideology dominates all forms of major media
>Utilize social media to regularly shame those that express "unacceptable views in to silence

I have qualms with the term itself, hence the quotation marks, but it does describe a group of people and their behavior. To think they're harmless is foolish; they'll come to dominate politics within the next decade.
>>
File: slips.png (18 KB, 792x494) Image search: [Google]
slips.png
18 KB, 792x494
>>26979801
I dont know anything about this... did they seriously just re-hash the original ghostbusters format and story and just put girls in because feminism?
>>
>>26980812
yeah, "not everyone" except all women with access to the internet and all the men fucking/in relationships with them who need to keep appearances
>>
>>26981256
Yup. The description I read was something like
>check out a new makeover of a long time classic with a new cast that's jam packed with comedy

Something gay as fuck like that.>>26981281
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.