[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pyagotitgag/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1456162506158.jpg (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1456162506158.jpg
168 KB, 750x1334
Why hello, friends. I am introducing a new thread to you:

Pretend You're A Girl On The Internet To Get Attention General
(/p-ya-got-it-gag/)

Tired of being alone? Everyone hates you? Boring personality? Weep no more. Become a Girl On The Internet (TM) and enjoy the benefits:

>get complimented and treated like a queen because they need your Girl Attention(TM)
>have lots of cool internet friends and gain a virtual social status
>get texted without asking for it
>ditch the people you don't find interesting, it doesn't matter - you're a Girl On The Internet(TM), it's not like you'll ever be alone
>get revenge on the evil human society by tricking them! make people's lives revolve around you, make them dependent on you, and then reject them and make their lives miserable, because that's how important you are!
>basically life on easy mode at no cost, because you'll still be a man irl

Absolutely no counterparts! Life Made Easy in /p-ya-got-it-gag/. Become a Girl On The Internet(TM) and get all the attention you always wanted for free.

Upcoming: Pastebin with all you need to start building your internet persona as a Girl.
>>
stfu you cunt
>>
>>26979439
Erica is very cute :^ )
>>
>>26979559

Does she have a video archive like Eliza had on daily motion? I wanted to see her how to get a gf video but then she deleted her youtube channel.
>>
>>26979584
Someone saved them all, but I don't know if she has an archive.
>>
>>26979602

Is that someone on /r9k/ and willing to host these videos somewhere at some point?
>>
i have all of her videos, won't post anywhere :^)
>>
what if you really are a girl? like me?:^)
>>
>>26979615
Don't know.
Maybe its >>26979636
I have one of her videos downloaded but it's nothing special.
>>
>>26979439
Do you know how stupid this thread is?

I mean, come on, pretending to by a girl online is just a big waste of time. Girls don't get any kind of special treatment for posting online and if you weren't such a childish manchild you would know that without needed a girl to tell you

Go back to your mens rights movement hole.
>>
>>26979717
>Girls don't get any kind of special treatment for posting online
Hahaha oh wow

Tripshits are literally the worst.
>>
File: Gl.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gl.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
4 plus 4 chan has a whole fucking board for this, you're way behind.
And they've targeted and harvested the shit out of this board
>>
I guess trannies are pyagotitgag irl

Or trying to be anyway, kek
>>
>>26979717
> be me
> 14
> meet girl character in runescape
> ask her to be my gf
> she says ok if i give her 1000 gold
> i say yes of course
> she logs off
> never see her again
>>
bump for awesome thread dudes
>>
>>26979647

You're one step ahead on the pretending we're females thing. I see.

Good job, mate, good job,
>>
>>26979717

ahahahahahaha, literally every game or every webpage in the internet favours females in a disgusting way. I myself play MMO's, etc, hardcore guilds and girls are admitted without any gear/skill requeriment just because they have a vagina; and have to be carried through everything.

Last time I protested about that I got gkicked and its even hard to find places where there arent pussy-pedestals everywhere.

And facebook, tinder etc... I wont coment on that at all, I think it's way obvious.
>>
>>26979439
>get complimented
Oops forgot we're on 4chan
>>
>>26979439
post the amount of times you guys have cum to this picture
>>
File: tumblr_ns32xj9Eg41r4vymlo1_500.gif (2 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns32xj9Eg41r4vymlo1_500.gif
2 MB, 444x250
>>26979439
I can safely say that I had done this before. Primarily to get free games from desperate orbiters on steam. At times I even got Amazon gift cards and the like for just pretending to be a girl. All you have to do is get a couple of pictures of some girl who would fit you situation, go on omegle or some form of random communication and befriend them and take every advantage of their weakness.
>>
>Be 8 year old boy on Runescape circa 2004
>Go to the sex change wizard just for lols
>Chopping down some trees and chatting to the people around me
>One guy seems cool, I'll add him as a friend
>He asks me how old I am
>Decide to roll with it, my name is Claire and I'm a 16 year old girl
>He's 16 as well
>Talk to him like an autistic 8 year old would, saying stupid shit and having only 8 year old boy interests
>He thinks I'm the coolest girl ever
>Asks me to be his GF
>Showers me with free items when I accept
>He helps me with quests, gives me gold whenever I asks for it
>Buys my membership
>This continues for fucking years
>12 year old boy now, been going steady with my BF for 4 years
>He tells me he's joining the army and he won't log on anymore
>Gives me his phone number, email, and all of his items
>He says he loves me
>I tell him I love him too
>Never speak to him again

I've never told anyone that the longest relationship I've ever had was with a guy on the Internet when I was in elementary school and I don't know how to feel about it
>>
Bumping for that pastebin OP
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.