[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please post your current favorite fantasy you fap to. Greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
Please post your current favorite fantasy you fap to. Greentext if elaborate.
>>
the thought of being a grill
a g p f e e l s
>>
Literally being feminized against my will and being turned a cocksucker
>>
File: Shovel you say.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shovel you say.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Share yours OP It better involve that pic
>>
Submissive trap/trans gf that I dress cutely everyday and keep locked in chastity. Fucking her doggy style, her tiny caged dick bouncing back and forth, she moans "oh, daddy" as warm cum dribbles out of her dicklet.
>>
File: Blood fetish.jpg (23 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
Blood fetish.jpg
23 KB, 368x575
Having a gf to eat out while she is on her period. Then taking a knife and cutting my wrists deeply and making her drink the blood, and vice versa . Followed by us fucking.

At the end our bodies and the bed must be covered in blood.
>>
>>26979354
I wish I would wake up one day on a tropical island in the body of Shimakaze. The island is deserted, apart from a tribe of extremely well-endowed, primitive jungle-niggers. Of course there was no way off this island; BBC vock worship imminent.
>>
File: 1457100772606.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
1457100772606.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
Being pinned down, molested, and forced into obedience by smaller girls than me.
>>
File: tumblr_ny37teHyJ61u0cbvdo1_1280.png (459 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny37teHyJ61u0cbvdo1_1280.png
459 KB, 600x834
>I have a suicidal masochistic gf
>we enter a murder-suicide pact
>over the course of several weeks, completely break and mutilate every part of her body
>leave her mind just intact enough to understand what's going on
>put her in a wedding dress she's picked out just for the occasion
>finally strangle her to death while kissing her
>take the body and drag it into a shallow pool of water in a heated room
>allow it to decompose, bloat and separate over the course of a few days
>masturbate over the body obsessively while doing so
>once it's decomposed as much as I like, take it out of the water onto a bed I've prepared for us and make sweet love to her
>fuck the body in every way imaginable until it's rotted into little more than bones in a puddle
>scoop her up and use the fluid as lubricant
>cremate the bones and keep some in a locket
>put the rest in a tiny coffin and keep it in my room
>make a very tasteful grave for her in a spot that has significance for the both of us, visit it often and pretend I'm holding her hands
>cry myself to sleep knowing full well that this will never happen
>>
File: 05_04.jpg (857 KB, 1205x1763) Image search: [Google]
05_04.jpg
857 KB, 1205x1763
This.
Pretty much exactly this.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/906462/9627aa73b5/
I only looked at the one page and I'm rock hard.
>>
>be a weak, powerless LITTLE MAN
>any one of the girls I have a crush on finds me, wearing wolf ears, paw gloves, all-grey, and their face painted
>they catch me and slowly try to eat me, while I kiss their giant lips and tongues the whole time, cynically asking for mercy because I'm just a TINY BUG
>after much of this obsequiousness, she finally decides that she won't eat me, after all
>instead, we cuddle, and I fall asleep against her warm, giant body

But sometimes I can't coax them into not swallowing me, at which point I'll just be in their stomachs while they laugh at me. It's never violent, though, and at worst I'll just be inconvenienced, having to sit in a giant girl's tummy while she makes fun of me for being such a LITTLE MAN who couldn't fight my way out of a weak, mere female's stomach.

>>26979592
This too.

>>26979628
Hey, it's you again, I think. Were you that one necrophile from two years ago?
>>
File: 31.jpg (610 KB, 1200x1727) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
610 KB, 1200x1727
I want to get cucked like, for real.

I want my cute wife to be pleased by a real man.
>>
File: bonertime.jpg (61 KB, 660x438) Image search: [Google]
bonertime.jpg
61 KB, 660x438
>>26979730
Goddamnit anon, I was just about to go to sleep.
>>
>>26979305
That's gay tho

Original commmmment
>>
I would like to live with a couple who used me as their fucktoy.
>>
>>26979799
likely the very same, from two years ago. I've been here posting about my fetishes forever,
you always make me feel a little bit better about my fantasies. they may be illegal but at least they're within the realm of possibility.
>>
>>26979305
Post more anime girls with BBC
>>
>>26979949
Liking this?

Beatthebot
>>
>>26979876
Sorry anon. Just remember that it's a 4 part series. #1 is the worst imo. Too slow.
>>
>>26979948
Well, if it makes you feel any better, here's another impossible fantasy of mine.

having a gf
>>
File: 1415466622180.gif (856 KB, 412x272) Image search: [Google]
1415466622180.gif
856 KB, 412x272
>>26979305
Finding a super busty sorceress who taps into my innermost desires during sex and slowly feminizes me into an equally busty girl to serve as her assistant and familiar. She'd alter reality so everyone remembered me as a girl and she would use me to breed with her experiments, keeping me constantly pregnant.

She'd milk me in the mornings and use my milk as a reagent in fertility enhancing spells to make sure that when she summoned demons or tentacle monsters to breed me I would deliver as many new specimens as possible.
>>
>>26979305
>be me
>find cute shut in girl
>total shut in, scared of the outside world
>rape her
>shes scared of everything and everyone so tells no one
>keep raping her
>stockholm syndrome sets in
>move in with her
>get a cute sub neet gf who wants nothing more than to please me
>>
File: 1388635097924.jpg (48 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1388635097924.jpg
48 KB, 500x461
>>26980009
the robot has request that I put some original text here
>>
Kidnap my crush, torture him and get pregnant with his child. When I'm done with him I asphyxiate him to death and keep the corpse in a shrine I made just for him, I visit it and cuddle with it every night, I love it and have sex with it as if he were still alive. Eventually I cremate the body and put his ashes in the shrine I made for him. When our child is born I eat it so I can have the product of our love inside me forever
>>26979628
hi
>>
>>26980047
Holy shit this is my kind of shit right there.

Preferably bigger boobs than in your gif though. But not to excessive levels.
>>
File: 1440280138666.gif (381 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1440280138666.gif
381 KB, 350x263
>>26980101
oh hey there. that's an eerily similar fetish you've got there. are your fantasies just fantasies or have you ever done any sadistic or necro-related things? also I've got to ask, what's the appeal of bearing his child?
>>
File: 1393290375002.jpg (352 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1393290375002.jpg
352 KB, 1280x960
>>26980160
We can go bigger senpai. Just put these earphones in and listen to this little song: http://krautchan.net/files/1457298966001.webm
>>
>>26980003

I didn't know I needed this in my life.
>>
>>26980181
I have done sadistic things to past boyfriends but it's slightly hard considering I'm very weak and small. About the child part I just want to become one with him without having to cannibalise his body, it would ruin it
>>
>>26979331
do you want to be MY girl? :3
>>
>Buy a house somewhere that has great, breezy weather
>Open up the doors and windows almost all of the time
>Walk around wearing nothing but a pink chastity cage and a collar
>Work on all sorts of different projects: gardening, cooking, electronics, anything
>Get brutally dominated by a qt, intelligent boy at night
>>
Love watching cuck videos, I love amateur ones filmed by the husband. A favorite of mine is one where the wife is humiliating her husband and telling him how pathetic he is while her husband (wearing a chastity device around his penis) sits underneath her vagina and licks the black cock going in and out of her pussy.

The thought of a woman having so much power over a man makes me want to instantly cum.
>>
>>26980603
w-what?

robot
>>
I imagine that I'm married and that we make love and have a baby.
>>
>>26980646
>Walk around wearing nothing but a pink chastity cage and a collar

Nothing at all? Not even some cute thigh high socks to keep you comfy?
>>
>>26980783
That would work too! It depends on how I'm feeling, I suppose.
>>
>>26980646
this is the funniest thing ive ever read
>>
>be qt quiet girl in high school
>get locked in the boys changing room by stacies
>get railed by the football team
>>
>a few years ago in high school I'm sitting around when i hear a conversation from my oneitis's friends
>they start gossiping, which leads to me eavesdropping
>somehow the subject gets to feet, by then I'm already sweating bullets
>somebody says how my oneitis's feet smells really bad
>this makes my dick turn into Fort Knox, impenetrable
>ever since my dick shoots up into the air like fireworks in the 4th of July just thinking about it
>>
>>26980646
>Get brutally dominated by a qt, intelligent boy at night
I'm a bit curious, why is being intelligent important?
Does he solve crossword puzzles out loud while you suck his cock and pull your hair when he can't figure out the words?
>>
>>26980982
Well, if he is going to live with me and dominate me, I'd like to respect him.
>>
File: 1413672605214.jpg (162 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1413672605214.jpg
162 KB, 500x667
>I'm sitting at home
>the doorbell rings and it's a cute girl I know from school
>we briefly make eye contact and she's smiling a little
>but without saying a word, she walks in and gets into my bed
>goes right to sleep

>trying to ignore her and focus on computer
>occasionally catch myself looking over at her
>is she really asleep?
>I keep expecting to see her staring at me quietly

>finally sure she's asleep
>suddenly hear a little giggly sound
>she's snuggled tight into my blankets and she's grinning at me with wide eyes
>she laughs and buries her face in my pillow
>I get up and sit down on the bed beside her
>she throws off the covers and runs off to hide in the bathroom
>I feel the warm spot where she was laying
>I can smell her scent mingling with my own

>jesus fuck screwing up my sheets
>remake my bed, lay on top waiting for her
>sit in seductive pose for when she comes back
>taking a long time
>finally just turn the tv on
>she comes in and lays down next to me
>puts her hand on my chest
>whispers my name and "I love you"

>cuddle for a bit
>notice her rubbing her hips against me
>lip bite
>put my hand to her ass to get her to stop moving
>pushes back on it

>she crawls on top of me
>I slide down so she's sitting on my chest
>start to unbutton her jeans
>she kneels above me while I lick her pussy
>she falls back, starts to press her face against my crotch
>I pull my dick out and she sucks

>starting to be feel too good
>I push her off, stand her up, take her clothes off
>then I disrobe
>light stretching
>put on blindfolds
>lay on bed, kissing while hands explore

>fuck this
>rip off the blindfolds
>missionary
>flip to cowgirl
>bend her over
>cum on back
>clean her off
>have her lay on me
>>
>>26980954
me too familia.

>tfw not dressed in cute neo cyberpunk clothing while being spitroasted and nailed by a bunch of big burly jocks
>>
>>26981050
Sounds like you legitimately have autism
>>
>pretend I have a stable relationship with a girl that has perceptively low enough self esteem that I'm confident she will stay
>hug body pillow
>fantasize spooning her
>get boner
>she feels obliged to stroke it because it's pushing up against her bony butt
>tell her she doesn't have to
>tells me she wants to
>not right now it's late
>'why do you always do this anon, we never do anything like that. Did something happen?'
>confess secrets
>she hugs me and holds my head in her arms, somehow wrapping her legs around me
>says everything will be ok
>remain there until the fantasy fades.
>Pump dick ejaculate
>fantasize again
>she's mad and leaves
>I don't worry because she will be back tomorrow
>wake up and cry
>>
>>26979305
>women completely take over the world
>place themselves in all positions of power in business and politics
>men's rights are severely restricted, cannot go out in public unless accompanied by female owner or wearing a tracking device
>most men are consigned to manual labor and have little female contact
>I was instrumental in selling out male leaders to the female revolution, so I'm purchased by a relatively wealthy and powerful woman
>I'm a househusband, I spend my days cleaning and cooking and running errands
>she's very kind to me and she loves me a lot. I'm lucky, most males aren't treated as well as I am.
>usually lick my owner's ass and pussy after she comes home in the evening. Sometimes we have sex, if she's in the mood
>so happy that all world leaders are women now
>so happy that I'm viewed as a sex object and little more
>so happy that everyone has finally recognized that my intellect will always be inferior to that of a strong, powerful woman's, so I can simply accept my place in life as my mistress's eager servant
>>
>be a woman
>overpowered by a group of younger guys
>held down while they explore your body
>they take turns fucking you
>>
>>26979331
>>26979353
I totally know those agp feels, bros.

I love combining it with the idea of my sexual orientation changing so I like men. What really gets me off the most is the idea of being a super normal girl, not a bimbo slut cocksucker like a lot of agp fantasies, but just a plain girl with an average female sexuality. So it just becomes super normal for me to think about men and their penises when I think about sex, and it's normal for me to want to date guys. Thinking about women in a sexual way becomes completely boring, maybe even kind of gross. And the idea of having any other sexuality is completely foreign to me.
>>
>>26981336
>the idea of being a super normal girl
this is my fantasy
>>
>Be a mildly popular schoolgirl
>Be called on some fat nerd home because he has my homework -he is forced to do my homework for me since i bully him a lot-
>He shows me tons of nude pics of me or something, tries to blackmail me into sucking his dick
>Ends with rape, forced kissing, spanking and idfk

That or being a trap fucked in a combat arena
>>
Why does everyone on this board want to suck dicks and be a girl?
>>
>>26981533
Because girls have it easy and dicks are something that men like generally. So it's fairly natural to imagine that losers want to be girls and worship the cock the same way they would as a male.

I'm not like that though. I'm >>26979730
>>
>>26981266
OP said "fantasy", Anon, not "everyday reality in Soviet Amerika."
>>
I want to suck off every male I like as a friend. And I want my friends to let me get on my knees and start sucking casually, as if it's normal. It shouldn't break conversation or anything. And I want them to occasionally lightly fight over who's next. But of course, I would always accept multiple boys at a time. If the particular boy is shy, I'll go extra slow and gentle on him and give him lots of loving.

It doesn't matter if they're small, big, thick or skinny. The only preference I have is uncut over cut penises, but I'll gladly take a friend's circumcised cock and make him feel good.

Any time I see someone as a friend I can't stop thinking about wanting to pleasure them sexually.
>>
>>26981533
Because there are a lot of closet faggots here in case you couldn't tell.
>>
>>26981719
Unfortunately, even in modern day feminist SJW countries, men aren't enslaved yet.

If only I could watch my qt mistress sign my ownership papers... maybe someday soon...
>>
File: 1453621545131.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453621545131.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>26981336
>tfw I've had this fantasy for years and have realized that I'm just gay
>>
>>26981808
I think we should be friends anon. ;)
>>
>>26981817
I mean. Most of the threads on this board are about how desperately people want to have sex with women. When people share past sexual experiences, it's almost always about women.

I guess a lot of people here are like me. I've only ever felt attracted to women in real life, but when I masturbate, I fantasize about men about half the time.
>>
>>26981808
Sounds pretty gay anon.
>>
>>26981846
How did you feel about women before you "realized"? Was there genuine attraction there or were you just faking it?
>>
>>26979305
stupid anime posters
>>
>>26981533
4chan in general is a hotbed for this sort of thing due to anonymity.
>>
>>26981808
>>26981876
Yeah the agp stuff I'll let slide, this is just legit gay though.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1280x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1280x934
>find teen runaway
>very short, slim, blond, cute little face, round butt
>have her move in with wife and I
>take care of her
>she confides in me she escaped from a sexually abusive home
>like, illuminati tier
>she can self fist both holes, is trained to orgasm when she tastes cum, has brainwash trigger words that makes her a brainwashed submissive slave or a hyper sexual aheago slut
>wants nothing more than to eat my wife out while I gape her asshole and grind against a big hitachi vibrator, or to get gangbanged and her face bathed in cum

Someday...

just have to meet some illuminati Jews
>>
File: Approval.gif (2 MB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
Approval.gif
2 MB, 320x241
>>26981808
>The only preference I have is uncut over cut penises
10/10 would hang out with.
>>
File: 1387582520334.jpg (137 KB, 488x549) Image search: [Google]
1387582520334.jpg
137 KB, 488x549
>>26979355
I love your idea, have an email~?
>>
File: elf goddess.jpg (83 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
elf goddess.jpg
83 KB, 600x1200
>The whole world is divided into kingdoms
>A goddess rules over each kingdom
>Other than the goddess, there are only men/boys in the kingdoms. Roughly 1,000 men and one goddess basically. Some kingdoms have more men than others.
>The goddess has sex pretty much 24/7 with her men. It's almost always groupsex in large temples, where tons of men gather around and wait for their turns while she is fucked on soft pillows ect
>The sex can be soft or hard (based on her preferences), but she is always treated with reverence and worshipped (so absolutely no hair pulling, spanking, or anything like that.) If you don't treat your goddess with the utmost love and respect, you'll be killed on the spot
>Kissing, fondling, professing your love during climax ect are fine though (and encouraged)
>Men die at around 35
>Goddess never gets old or pregnant
>Like a bee hive, there are pods inside temples where babies can grow. When she gets fucked, more babies are born from these pods (all of them will be boys)
>When not fucking her, the men and boys tend to all other tasks (farming, crafting, and even going to war with other kingdoms)
>All wars between rival goddesses are for fun or if they're angry for each other. Resources are all available to them.
>A man from one kingdom can't join another one.
>Some goddesses are nice, some are mean, some are sadistic. But none of them will ever remember any of their men. Each goddess has been alive for millions of years, and has fucked uncountable amounts of men.
>None of the goddesses will give special treatment to any one of their men. The nice goddesses are equally nice to all of their men, and the mean ones are equally mean to all of their men ect.
>A goddess can look like a human, elf, succubus, monster-girl, ect
>Some look like lolis, some look like women in their prime, and some look like milfs. Similarly, some are thin and some are plump, with every bodytype imaginable.
>>
>>26981879
Faking it basically.
I like women, I like their clothes, I like their hair and nails and everything that makes them pretty and thus I have found myself attracted to girls in the past. Though, finding myself in a situation with one naked, I couldn't get hard. I was able to fuck after getting a blowjob for a little bit but after the fact just didn't feel right, besides that everyone else would be like
>Yea bro nice get that pussy!
I didn't really feel happy about it.
And that scenario happened during some of the worst years of my life, I was doing tons of drugs and was EXTREMELY self loathing.
I never really thought about it but the porn I fap to is either clothed women modeling or fucking involving a penis. I can appreciate the female naked body, but It reminds me of a cow with utters which is a turn off desu.
Let me put it this way
>enter high school
>Not really interested in girls
>Friends start getting gfs
>Become best friends with a gay guy a couple years older than me
>remember doing stuff like going to the store and trying on girly clothes and he would tell me how I look hot and stuff
>Don't think this is weird at all
>Do lots of other girly things like that
>never really clicks in my head
>2 years later him and my friends graduate
>Literally have a break down, get a buzzcut start doing lots of drugs
>Have above experience with a girl and a couple others I fucked while really drunk
>spiral into depression
>years pass, depression passes and realize I look at guys when I'm in public
>>
File: daisy R2 hat.jpg (426 KB, 1327x1002) Image search: [Google]
daisy R2 hat.jpg
426 KB, 1327x1002
I've posted it before, but I will do it again.
>Daisy is my sister
>we are close growing up
>in a loving home, all is well
>one night our parents go out, die in a car crash
>Daisy and I are forced to move into a cheap apartment, she works to jobs to support us
>eventually I am old enough to get a job, she quits one of hers
>we are everything to each other, love each other very much
>eventually we start teasing each other sexually
>decide that, out of pure familial love, we will relieve each other of stress and frustration sexually
>starts with handjobs and fingering, moves to blowjobs and eating out, eventually we start having full on sex
>we grow old together, happy and content with our lives together, not needing anyone else
>>
having a cheesy Spy vs. Spy cartoon battle with a Soviet spy girl before defecting and having sex with her while I launch nuclear arms at the United States
>>
a dozen Moslems taking turns fucking liberal white women as they realize they've made a terrible mistake being degenerate, liberal/socialist, multicultural utopian idealists, opening the gates and inviting doom into Europa, they are husks by the end of it.

Similar to how you always see KKK members get caught fucking black chicks. You end up have a real fetish/taboo for that you hate.

Literally makes my blood boil but turns me on greatly
>>
File: FreakingOut.jpg (121 KB, 700x788) Image search: [Google]
FreakingOut.jpg
121 KB, 700x788
>>26982172
I should note that my gay friend never pressured me to try on girl clothes I did this of my own accord.
I had friends who were girls too and I would put on their jackets and stuff. Pretty homo behavior.
>>
>>26982172
Ok, thanks for sharing. Occasionally I've been paranoid that I might be gay and repressing it because I sometimes have some pretty gay thoughts desu, but I've also been naked with girls before and have definitely been very hard and I couldn't keep my hands off them, so I don't think I'm faking my attraction to women. I'm probably some degree of bi, but I'm not in a rush to find out.
>>
I think about mixed gender showers quite a lot. Like, what would happen if I got to join a bunch of girls from school or whatever in a public shower, stark naked. And whenever I awkwardly get a boner, the girls giggle about it and "deal with it" for me. It gets to the point where I can grope anyone whenever I want, and they don't seem to mind
>>
>>26982250
I'm kinda racist and I do enjoy that fantasy of getting mind controlled into only being able to get aroused by black girls, being forced to worship their asses and pussies, etc.

But black girls are unattractive enough for me that I don't really fantasize about it that often...
>>
>sometime in the near future
>men are owned by women like property
>some are kept as sex slaves, some as servants, etc
>i'm kept as a sex slave by the queen of my country
>she's very benevolent, i get free range of the castle and have my own quarters
>eventually somehow get close to the princess, her daughter
>eventually the princess and i run away together and live in the woods
>>
File: 62637392.png (232 KB, 497x764) Image search: [Google]
62637392.png
232 KB, 497x764
>>26982343
Im not jesus though
>>
>>26982316
For me there arent much fantasies of non-white women, doesnt turn me on or off much. It's just white women being violated by blacks/arabs/middle-eastern etc

It's what I hate about them the most, but is also my biggest turn on
>>
>>26982343
I've posted like 3 fantasies in this thread and they've all been 100% honest.
>>
>>26982343
Everything I've said in this thread has been real.
>>
>>26979305
The thought of cucking other men with their perfect wifes, as the will to live drains out of their faces.
Also, cute traps. I like lovely traps.
>>
>>26982359
That'd be great until she realized she owns your ass and gets a bunch of chads to lock you up and take you back to the castle where she can one day be queen.
>>
File: 631.jpg (34 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
631.jpg
34 KB, 540x304
>>26982438
You just wait
>>
File: 1439908041001.jpg (136 KB, 721x445) Image search: [Google]
1439908041001.jpg
136 KB, 721x445
It starts off pretty simple. I find a chubby, really nice girl and we really hit it off, she says I'm the sweetest guy she ever met and wants to move in with me.

We start living together and she starts talking about how sometimes she wants a girl in her life, she's bi. I laugh and say I'm okay with her getting a girlfriend. She says no, she wishes I was a girl. We talk about fantasies and how yeah, sometimes I do as well.

The next day she's strangely happy. She has a pill in her hands and she says one dose will make me a girl for 12 hours. I tell her she's being stupid, she says to shut up and take it so I do.

I become a female version of myself over the next 30 minutes, the feeling is painful but also euphoric. I'm suddenly skinnier and weaker than her, and she pins me down and molests my body, it feels better than anything. We spend hours fucking, finally finishing she says told you so and we go to sleep. I wake up in the morning as a man again and wonder if I was dreaming, but my girlfriend tells me we're going clothes shopping today and gives me another pill.
>>
>>26982316
I enjoy a fair mix. Maybe the ratios show my preferences. Then I mostly care for mulatto, Scandinavian white, mulatto Scandinavians, black people in general excluding tribal Africans, white people except for Southern Europeans (Greek, Italian, Spanish etc), Southern Europeans, and the rest is just not worth ordering.
>>
>>26982392
you fucking race trator stacy
>>
File: 1452392481008.png (2 MB, 1063x817) Image search: [Google]
1452392481008.png
2 MB, 1063x817
Everything in The Pit
>>
File: 1419316041306.gif (903 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1419316041306.gif
903 KB, 300x250
>>26982491
We go shopping for clothes, I'm getting really uncomfortable being a woman in public. I have no fashion sense and always lean towards conservative, mannish clothes. She pushes me around and gets me slutty dresses to try on, she tells me to buy them and I can't find the strength to tell her no. She gets me in the dressing room and pins me down to molest me again. I control my gasps of pleasure, trying to conceal our public sex.

Over the next few weeks I spend most of my time not at work as a girl. I start acting more feminine and begin to worry about my female alter-ego spilling into real life. I start thinking about men. My girlfriend asks me about it, she says girlsex is great but sex with a man has it's pluses too. She says her boss has always been interested in her and she says the three of us should have a threesome.

With me as a girl.

I hesitate but my lust builds and I tell her okay. She warns me that if a man cums inside of me while on the pill, it becomes permanent.
>>
File: 1635.png (99 KB, 480x655) Image search: [Google]
1635.png
99 KB, 480x655
>>26982567
Stop erping with me you creep
>>
File: ir0015.jpg (221 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ir0015.jpg
221 KB, 1200x800
>>26982621
He arrives later that night. He's a fucking massive black guy, 6'7'' and ripped. I feel emasculated but also intensely lustful, my body betrays me. She begins pleasuring his naked body, I feel jealous but I'm not sure who I'm jealous of. We both spend the night pleasuring him but he is informed of my predicament, he avoids placing his penis in me. I'm deprived, my snatch is thirsty.

In a fit of lust I try to put a condom on him but he takes it off and tosses it. He says his dick goes in naked or not at all. My girlfriend smiles and laughs, she says she'd be fine with keeping me her girlfriend or boyfriend and that it was my choice. I bend over shivering in fear and anticipation, asking him not to cum inside me as he thrusts into me.

He pulls my hair and shoves my body down as he pounds into me ruthlessly. He keeps asking me if I like it and I keep shouting yes. Finally tenses up, he asks me if I want to be his bitch and I shout yes as he cums inside of me. I immediately feel remorse but my girlfriend is giddy and starts going over all of the fun girl things we're going to do together.
>>
File: o-SMUG-MAN-SUIT-facebook.jpg (543 KB, 1536x1902) Image search: [Google]
o-SMUG-MAN-SUIT-facebook.jpg
543 KB, 1536x1902
Not a very erotic one, but I do think about it a lot.
>Kidnap really fat girl
>Lock her up in a big cage
>Only give her books and newspapers to entertain herself with
>Keep her company (from outside the bars) whenever possible
>She starts losing weight as she's only given healthy food
>Stockholm syndrome applies
>She falls in love
>She's now just a bit chubby
>We fuck through the bars
>Let her out when she's fit
>Live happily ever after
I really wonder how people would react if something like that actually happened.
>>
File: 1944489576.jpg (64 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1944489576.jpg
64 KB, 500x375
>>26982741
We live together for a few weeks with her boss coming to fuck us every other night. I start feeling nauseous in the mornings and my girlfriend laughs and says I'm probably pregnant, I take a test and she's right, we're both pregnant. Her boss is rich as fuck and when we tell him he offers to let us live with him.

We go to his house and it's massive, and he has two other women there, both also pregnant. He makes us a deal, we live with him, keep his house clean and bear his children and he takes care of us in all ways imaginable, we both agree.

With each pregnancy we both grow more voluptuous and fertile, each birth is either twins or quadruplets. As our kids grow up we begin to pleasure one another's sons. The fantasy culminates with my girlfriend's teenage son fucking me and my teenage son fucking her in a contest to see who can get the most orgasms out of us. Everyone wins.
>>
>>26982491
>>26982621
>>26982741
>>26982914
You had me until the guy turned up and was black.
>>
>>26979305
Same one I've had for a while now, where I'm the only male teacher at a private girls academy and my students hold me down and take turns using me
>>
>>26982957
Oh stop being so insecure.
>>
>>26982621
that's a nice gif sempai desu.
>>
>>26983006
It's not an insecurity thing, I was just really into his story and the black guy showed up and kinda took me out of it. Sorry I'm not really into black guys jeez.
>>
>girl I know
>big girl, has a bit of a belly
>while having a few drinks at a bar have a drinking contest, if I win she'll cook me dinner for a week (she's a fucking kitchen wizard) but if she wins I spend a night in her bed until the sun comes up
>cos I'm a skinny runt she wins
>so I'm legless drunk and she takes me back to her house on the bus
>get into her bed, drunk and rolling about and as she gets dressed realise she has a fuck off big cock
>like
>10 inches or something
>too drunk to be able to give up much resistance
>she's too heavy for me to fight off with any strength
>she ends up fingering me slowly and telling me it's gonna be alright, talking in my ear that it's gonna feel good, to just relax, trust me, it's going to feel great
>twofingers
>threefingers
>all good so far
>says "I don't have any toys here, but if we go slow you'll love it"
>too drunk to tell her no
>lines up fully erect cock against my ass
>ohfuckitshuge.jpg
>puts it in and against her word she jams it in
>pain, pain, pain
>ask her to stop to pull it out please
>"shhhhh, just relax"
>please pull it out it hurts
>it feels so good, just breathe
>>
File: p_05.jpg (305 KB, 1200x1691) Image search: [Google]
p_05.jpg
305 KB, 1200x1691
>>26983086
>making pained whimpered sounds as she slowly wedges more of her length into me
>makes sure my back is arched backward by pushing down into it
>for a while just rock back and forth sticking about a third of her cock in me
>squeezes heaps of lube onto herself and my ass
>I'm just kind of yelping and groaning in pain at this point
>over the course of ten minutes or so her dick is fully inside me
>my ring hurts, the cavity hurts and I swear the head of her dick is pushing further than my colon goes so it's really hurting
>she continues to ignore my pleas for her to stop
>when I try and shift away and forward she just shuffles along after me until I'm against the wall
>has her whole dick inside me now and I can't run away, pain and drunk makes my dick flaccid
>she pulls my ankles back towards her and drags me back down the bed and she puts her whole weight on my back
>starts fucking
>almost screaming in pain so she pushes my face into a pillow
>every hit I can feel her thighs against my ass, her stomach against my back and her balls against mine
>whimpering in pain as she fucks me relentlessly for 10 minutes
>each hump makes the bed rock and hit the wall
>each hump makes me whine in pain
>and every now and again she grunts in satisfaction
>slowing down every now and again as she edges herself
at this point I visualise her balls and dick
>as she moans into my ear she pushes herself into me as far as she can
>intense pain as she cums, her pelvic floor muscles squeezing and tensing as she fires her massive first load in my ass
>a little bit of cum makes it all the way down my anal cavity and dribbles from between my ass ring and her cock, dribbling down my shaking legs
>with a huff she takes her cock out of me and lands it on top of my, flaccidifying, peppered with cum and a little bit of shit
>>
File: 010.jpg (454 KB, 1200x1695) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
454 KB, 1200x1695
>>26983109
>collapses on the bed next to me
>as I try and get up and go she insists that I honour the deal and stay in her bed till morning"
>she falls asleep a little bit with me in her arms, feeling terrible from the fucking
>eventually fall asleep from the drunk
>wake up later in the night to her fucking me again
>I make no noise this time as she's already fucking me by the time I'm awake, I just turn my head to look at her, when I see her looking back down at me with a smile I look away and stay blank
>when she gets close she pushes me around so I'm on my back and she shuffles forward, straddling my chest where she jerks her dick
>whispers "open your mouth" and I do
>"Good boy!"
>she moans again as she cums into my mouth. I imagine my face to look like all those pornstars who really don't wanna be facialised
>her cum is really sticky and she doesn't let me wipe it off my face when she's done and it sticks to the inside of my mouth for ages
>makes me suck the thing as she's getting soft, tastes rancid
>when she's had enough she lands on the bed next to me and falls asleep
>when she sun comes up I leave
>her friends (some of them I know) are already up and getting ready for work and watch me take the walk of shame to the front door
>a month or so later realise she knowingly gave me syphilis

tl;dr: I get raped by a fat futa with a massive dick
>>
>>26983120
>>26983109
>>26983086

Goddamn.
Got any more? can you keep writing them like a greentext story as if they've already happened?
>>
>>26983120
Bruh I need some sources on these images
>>
How can you fags be so pathetic that you like cucking? I should put you people out of your misery.
>>
>>26983331
I don't remember anybody in this thread saying they wanted to be cucked
>>
>>26983331
The masochist's brain rewards him for recognizing his worthlessness.
>>
File: 1453451607063.gif (347 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1453451607063.gif
347 KB, 360x240
>>26983331
>tfw I was a bull once
Silly cucks, you disgust me
>>
>>26983231

>>26983120
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/771724/d13de5a655/
>>26983109
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/863311/4f3a673cf8/

Don't know the other one
>>
File: angriestboner.png (354 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
angriestboner.png
354 KB, 600x800
>>26983120
>I imagine my face to look like all those pornstars who really don't wanna be facialised
Top kek, my friend.

>>26983086
>girl I know
For the love of god post pics. My penis demands it.
>>
>Come home
>Hear noise
>GF is in the bedroom with dog
>Hug her
>She smells funny
>She stink of dog cum
>She have dog hair all over her mouth
>Kiss her
>Taste her hot saliva mixed with dog spunk
>Clean her face wth my tongue
>She get in position
>Dog take her and fill her
>Pulls out
>I insert, can feel the dog's sloppy seconds all over my cock
>Take her missionary while she blows him
>Sloppy cum kiss while I come

I will pprobably never find a girl that will be into this, and even if I found one, don't know how to bring up the subjet
>>
File: asd.jpg (77 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
77 KB, 640x960
>>26983468
Here you go.
If you met her in real life there was something strangely alluring about her. Sure she definitely wasn't skinny but something about her attitude was so hot. At least to me, she'd always call boys bitch and would give heaps of shit out. She'd usually be the decision maker in the group when doing shit. Really cool person, too.
>>
>>26983767
She looks and sounds like a girl I know. Good taste anon.
>>
>>26983767

I want to tittyfuck her so bad
>>
File: 1456070705461.gif (931 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456070705461.gif
931 KB, 500x500
just wanted to post this sorry
>>
>be best friends with Chad
>one night we we are playing video games and make a bet that I have to suck his dick if I lose
>lose (on purpose?) and give him a blowjob, let him fuck me in the ass
>start officially dating him
>spend all summer having tons of sex
>he has me shave my legs and act more feminine
>one day he buys me panties and eventually a full set of girls' clothes to wear for him
>tart dressing like a girl regularly
>pass perfectly, everyone thinks I'm Chad's cute girlfriend
>eventually we get married and I become his perfect trap housewife

guys I think I might be gay
>>
>>26983767
anymore?

this content is original
>>
That's all, folks.

Original chips.
>>
File: latest.png (685 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
685 KB, 720x540
>>26983767
>Delivers
>Has good taste
A real brobot.
Got more?
>>
>>26983767
She seems strangely genuine; one of those rare girls who actually seems like a human and not a whore.
It's strange but you can tell so much about her from this one photo,
or I'm just projecting fantasies onto her.

Either way, we need more, and it doesn't have to be sexual
>>
File: 1453261724229.jpg (54 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
1453261724229.jpg
54 KB, 600x686
>>26979305
>be me
>qt chubby and/or bearmode bf
>we cuddle and kiss eachother
>make out
>i suck his big dick
>he fucks in my ass
>fills me up with his cum
no bf is suffering
>>
File: asf.jpg (381 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
381 KB, 2048x1365
>>26984219
>>26984104
>>26984061
Fieen

Goddamnit /r9k/ just let me post pictures.
Do I really need to post text when OCing?
>>
File: ash.jpg (47 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
47 KB, 640x960
>>26984219
Yeah, she is but that whole friend group are. You find pockets of cool people everywhere you go and I was lucky enough to stumble into this one.
I fantasise about all the girls (and some of the guys) in that group.
>>
Mine's a bit autistic

>die and go to a sort of limbo
>told by a psycho pump how everyone gets one wish in the afterlife
>I wish to restart life in the same neighborhood I grew up in as a being without needs like eating or drinking
>also as a qt girl of course
>well cute to me, long black, messy hair, pale skin, unearthly dark green eyes, but keep my frail build
>pretty much as if I was a spooky ghost
>start stalking myself throughout high school
>knowing me I'd obsess over anyone who'd only glance my way, being stalked would have me completely infatuated yet afraid
>during Spring I'd start making contact with me
>if no one was look I'd run up behind me and hug them or just hold my hand until I reached my class
>I'd be too shocked to say or do anything
>near Summer I'd start bringing myself into rooms rarely used
>kiss and grope me without warning, forcing my tongue down their throat
>if I tried running away I'd beat him until they were crying on the floor
>force him to see me at the end of everyday
>at the end of the school year I'd decide to take their virginity
>he might be a little resistant but I was always too weak to fight a child with a bone disease anyway
>slowly I'd let my penis sink into my vagoo
>wiping away his tears of fear and joy I'd gently kiss myself
>I'd ride myself for realistically 18 seconds until I came, maybe 2-10 minutes if I wasn't into it
>if it wasn't clear to myself already I'd tell them that they belonged to me, body and soul
>he'd come over to my place and we'd watch anime and play vidya and take frequent breaks to lovingly hold each other
>if any of my few friends or my family were to question our relationship for whatever reason I'd ease him into cutting off all contact with them
>after we graduate we'd move into an apartment together, marry, and raise a small, happy family of rape children
>>
>>26979305
I want a cute crazy depressed gf to just lounge around all day with and casually do lewd things together whenever we feel like it because we can do that shit if we want whenever we want because we dont care about life or anything so why not

it is a scenario i often fap to
>>
File: asj.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
asj.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>26984662
Yeah there's something intoxicating about this girl though. She's just so damn happy all the time.
>>
>>26979355
transgirl with same fantasy :) location?
>>
>>26981808
I didn't realize I had this fantasy til now. This sounds absolutely perfect
>>
>>26982425
I'm a trap into the same stuff, kik?
>>
I want to have a guy smaller than me super skinny but not bony who wants nothing more than to please me and wants to be tied up and dressed, I really have a huge fascination with the rise and fall of the stomach when one breathes while sexually aroused.
>>
>>26982268
Not sure if I'm gay, but that sounds cute anon

>100% original commenturu
>>
Having a dominant sweaty BBW futa force me to give her a tongue bath, sit on my face and then spunk an inhumanly possible amount into my mouth.
>>
File: 1456364984871.jpg (135 KB, 850x979) Image search: [Google]
1456364984871.jpg
135 KB, 850x979
Humiliation, rough sex, incest, gangbangs.

Often all of the above, as well as various other weird shit sprinkled in for spice.
>>
>>26985384
Ddid you understand what I wrote? It ways I'm the one fucking the other dude's wife, not fucking another dude.
Also, how dare you call me a kike when I'm not even jewish, you little porch monkey.
>>
>>26981808
I know who you are. I hate you.
>>
>>26985481
lol thank you :)
>>
File: 6878787.jpg (74 KB, 592x374) Image search: [Google]
6878787.jpg
74 KB, 592x374
One of my main fantasies is I break into a girl's house. Sometimes she might be some famous Instagram chick who ignores me, a girl who rejected me, etc. I break in expecting to easily subdue her and show her the mistake she has made. She ends up overpowering me and gets me beneath her feet. I beg for mercy, but she doesn't care. She kills me by breaking my neck with her feet.
>>
>>26979305
>>26980003
>>26980328
Explain yourselves right this instant.
>>
>>26982131
polite reminder for future reference, et cetera is abbreviated as "etc". I only mention it because you used "ect" multiple times
>>
File: 65.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Being a tall rich kid with a giant dick who fucks his trophy wife mom and cheerleader sister on the reg.
>>
>>26985604
Who am I? I didn't think anyone I talked to still browsed here
>>
>>26979305
I've posted something similar in globalized fetish threads
>Humans slowly starting to have their sex ratio change until only 1 in 20 births are female
>Government eventually finds out how to turn men into fully fertile women
>Draft boys, turn them into girls and drop them back in school

Pretty much my fantasy is going back into high school, turning into a girl and having to deal with all of my friends harassing me and hitting on me.
>>
>>26986614
You don't even remember, how hurtful.
>>
>>26986641
Sorry there's a lot of possibilities. Give me a vague hint.
>>
Being an attractive, strong, and social person in a society where I matter to someone and am happy.
>>
>>26984675
Thats pretty hot desu

>>26985658
Np anon. What other weird things have you done/do?
>>
>>26986116
Seeing pure and pristine 2D cuties being corrupted by smelly and disgusting sub humans turns me on. Got a problem, pal?
>>
>>26986664
>Sorry there's a lot of possibilities.
I know.
>Give me a vague hint.
I'd rather not.

Are you still up to your old antics? I thought you became a normie.
>>
>>26986714
Huh? No, I'm still NEET. Maybe you have the wrong gaybot. Plus I'm not really sure why I would be "hated" anyway
>>
>>26986751
>Huh? No, I'm still NEET. Maybe you have the wrong gaybot.
You're a liar.
>>
>>26986789
What did we use to talk to each other? Did we ever meet in person?
>>
Normally I have an unhealthy obsession for cowtits.

Buuut lately I've been exploring more of my curiosity for men.

My current taboo fap-fantasy is being serviced by two bbc, sometimes indoors, sometimes outdoors, but always to my liking. I'm not really into forceful fucking, so I like the idea of two hung black guys giving just the right amount of being gentle and rough, and letting them get off load after load inside of me from both ends. Really as though the whole purpose of the encounter is to pleasure -me- as much as possible, because they will enjoy it regardless.

Having my ass grabbed at, grabbed by the waist, and bounced on a big set of balls.
Feeling the foreskin slide around under my lips as I diligently suck on his cock.
And just being kept in a drunken daze of orgasms as they make me come over and over.

Probably going to keep it a fantasy though, HIV/AIDS is still apparently a huge problem in gay communities.
I wish cowtit gfs weren't so hard to find...
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 768x1024
>you will never be a nigger who cucks sissy white bois

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
Being tied up and being gangbanged against my will. Every one of my holes being fucked by cocks, being used like the fucktoy I am, because I only exist to please men when they need me. Having them tell me filthy things and call me a slut, a whore as they fuck my holes until they're sloppy messes. I want them to come everywhere, all over my body and in my cunt, in my ass and in my mouth. I want them to breed my cunt, milk all of their cocks until my cunt is overflowed. AndI want to be filled with everything they have, not just cum. Spit, piss, whatever. Then, after they're done, I want them to leave me there until the next group of men can use me like sloppy seconds. I want them to use my body to their satisfaction.
>>
>>26982026
is that instrument spreading her rectum apart for men to ejaculate in
>>
>>26986709
This makes you a sexist and a racist.
>>
>>26987116
Damn, what a filthy fucking whore you are
>>
>>26987116
I need a whore like this for my basement.
>>
>>26987156
Funny thing is, you'd never guess how much of a degenerate I am if you knew me. I'm in a pretty highly regarded, straight-laced field. I'm also still a virgin. :')

>>26987213
You can use me for whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as you want me. I'll suck your cock at the snap of your fingers, and I'll do it with a smile on my face because I love having things in my mouth. I have a huge oral fixation, I'm always chewing gum or biting my lip. You can fuck me hard and fast like a toy until you come, and it doesn't matter if I come or not because I only want to please you, I only exist to please you and to be used by you. Whatever you want, whenever you want.
>>
>>26987347
So are you the type who'd enjoy getting hit or do you just want to get fucked?
>>
>>26987116
What kind of guys? Black or white?
>>
>>26981266
you made my clit throb from reading this. i wish i could buy you as my cute little slave boy :'(
>>
>>26987347
What a filthy fucking skank. I bet you'd lick the cum of the floor, and thank me for it.
>>
>talk to a hot hardcore feminist
>try to win an argument against her
>too autistic to make any type of good points
>masculinity damaged
>come back and tell her she is right
>offer my cock and balls as a reward
>have her castrate me by crushing my genitals with her bare feet until nothing remains
>>
>>26987380
I haven't thought about being hit, but I like the idea of being given bruises, like you're marking me as your property. I like being treated as property. Honestly, anything you're into is what I'm into, but with some limits.

>>26987398
Any. I just want to be used as thoroughly as possible.

>>26987412
I'd lap it up and then beg you like the pathetic whore I am for more because I love having your seed fill me, I just want you to fill me up with anything you've got over and over again. I want you to fuck my face like I'm nothing but an object, force your cock down my throat until I'm crying from how badly I want to drink all of your cum, squeeze out every last precious fucking drop until you're dry. Tie me down and give me load after load and I'll thank you for every deposit into my sloppy cunt or mouth. All for you.
>>
>>26987662
How would you feel I got some friends to run a train on you?

Not that it matters what you think, that wouldn't stop me.

I'd love to see you choke on some cocks as I stretch your ass with my cock.
>>
I sometimes fantasize nailing ma sis and bro
>>
>want qt frail guy
>make him fall for me
>start to show im mental and make him stay out of guilt
>start abuse him and make him like it
>develops Stockholm
>wants and needs only me
>torture him(cutting, biting, bruising, hitting, sit on his face till he cant breath)
>make him fuck me till i can't walk
>fill me with his seed every night
>cuts my name into his flesh so no matter what even if he does leave he knows he will be mine
>...always <3
>>
>Poor, yet beautiful looking peasant boy
>Walking out in town one day when a noblewoman walks past me
>I catch her eye, and she comes to talk to me
>She tells me to follow her back to her estate
>Tells me I can live there, sleep there, and have all the free meals i want, on one condition
>I have to pleasure her cock daily, and entertain her sisters and daughters
>She gives me a sexy victorian style dress and tells me to get to work
>>
>>26987662
Do a lot of women have fetish similar to this?
>>
>>26987706
What I think doesn't matter because I'm your fuck doll, I'm just here to make you happy. Anything you want, I'll do it. I'll suck off and eat out everyone in the fucking city while you spill load after load into my cunt and ass if that will make you happy. I only exist to please you, because I'm yours. You can bring as many friends as you'd like and I'd let all of them face fuck me as hard as they want and I'd do everything with a smile on my face because I know it pleases you. I'd let them all use me for hours, taking turns gagging me with their cocks and shooting their loads all over my face, crying for you to let me come, because I don't get to come unless you say so. I want to feel you filling my ass over and over with your cock until my ass is so sloppy you could practically fist me if you wanted to. Maybe if I'm good, you'll let me taste your delicious cum after all of your friends are finished using me, so I can pass out with the taste of you on my tongue, because nothing they can give me will ever compare to what you can do.
>>
frotting with a futa or trap
cumming inside a slut like >>26987116
>>
>>26988007
Sounds perfect. I'd love to see you begging for more of my cock, with your holes already full and oozing dozens of men's hot loads.
>>
>>26987961
Some but not all.
>>
Earlier today I fapped to the thought of making a cartoon sex ed book for children which is extremely graphic showing acts of pedophilia, homosexuality, etc.
>>
I just want a chill pajamas type gf.
Preferably an indoor NEET qt
She'f live with me, cook, clean, and fuck when I get home.
Weekends and holidays would be vidya and animu and more sex.
No outside friends or drama or ambition, just chillness
>>
Page 10? Not on my watch
>>
>>26979305
A couple very hot women turning me into a sissy slut. Dressup, chastity, selling my ass to dudes, the usual. They are usually there to watch me, giving orders and laugh at me. Since I'm ugly and manly as fuck I like to imagine stuff from comics where the guy gets some pills and operation and bamm 10/10 girl body with a dick.
>>
http://nhentai.net/g/135707/
http://nhentai.net/g/92481/
these two (using these links because expunged)
>>
>>26980055
You are the hero the world deserves
>>
File: 1457251709182.jpg (63 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457251709182.jpg
63 KB, 575x1024
>>26982914
love the pseudo incest ending senpai
>>
File: 1453668651980.png (421 KB, 1003x709) Image search: [Google]
1453668651980.png
421 KB, 1003x709
OP here, very pleased to see this thread is still going, you sick fucks.
>>
>>26979331
This
>>2697935
Or this
>>26979355
Or to be this

It's real fucked though. Ultra impossible fantasies to fulfill. Would rather have more masculine dreams but
>>
>Kidnap a qt.
>Rape and punish her constantly until I start driving her a bit insane and set in Stockholm syndrome.
>Watch her driven even further when she realizes just because she loves me doesn't mean I'm going to stop treating her like a playtoy to beat and fuck.
>Break her to the point where the more I hate/mistreat her the more she loves me.
>Make her help me kidnap another qt and demand her to help me break her.
>Betray her by making the new qt torture her instead and drive her into the depths of rape hell that she's been forced to love.

Well, that's the gist of it, anyway.
>>
File: 1455620912899.jpg (42 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1455620912899.jpg
42 KB, 736x736
>>26993179
>tfw no femanon will ever volunteer for this
>tfw no ballsy enough to actually kidnap anyone (and wouldn't anyway)

Even visited fetlife and tried there. Got actual replies saying, "I'm too far out there." And, "This will never happen. The only way is to actually kidnap someone."

I actually tried with the 'kinkiest' people there and it didn't work out. I felt like this was kinda vanilla, honestly. Am I that much of a freak?
>>
File: 1457278765375.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457278765375.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>26979628
now THAT'S what I call EDGY familia
>>
>>26993358
>volunteer
>rape
there's an obvious problem here

the women who are crazy enough to actually want to be raped, by definition, cannot be raped. the only way to get an even mildly consenting partner for this scenario is to stalk a crazy chick, find out she's into rape and torture, then kidnap her.

>>26993361
I'm offended by how hard you just shitposted. That post was so bad you might have reduced the quality of other threads by proxy.
>>
>>26984874
Tell her to fuck you with a stappon. She looks like she would be into it
>>
>>26993402
I think you're missing the point. I don't want to break the law. This is a fantasy, recognize it as such, even though I want it as close to reality as I can get. Yeah, yeah, I fucking get the whole, "But you can rape the willing anon, ha ha!" bullshit.

I just find it fucking hilarious that there literally isn't a subset of kink that involves this. I rarely RARELY see this exhibited, or at least openly. A lot of it is bondage or domination or dungeon or whatever, but nothing that actually does this. It's more ritual than result, if I'm getting my point across.

And yes, she'll have to volunteer, or at least want it from the get-go. I'll accept that I'm evil, but I'm not a bastard.
>>
>>26993450
You completely misunderstood my post. I'm saying that a consenting partner will not, technically, be able to satisfy your fantasy. You will have to settle for a woman who is voluntarily pretending to be at your mercy, mind-broken, etc. You'll just be roleplaying. You're not evil for wanting to have consensual sex with an adult woman, you're just kinky. Try dark-fetishnet for some people on the more extreme end of the BDSM spectrum, fetlife very mainstream and is really fucking vanilla as a result.
>>
>>26993571
Well, that'll work. Thanks for the new link.
>>
File: elinperoperox2cover.jpg (1 MB, 1086x1600) Image search: [Google]
elinperoperox2cover.jpg
1 MB, 1086x1600
I want to act out the events of this doujin, as one of the rapists of course.
>>
>>26993589
no problem m8, happy to help out a fetishist in need
>>
>>26979353
The skin i love in
>>
>>26983767
>>26984624
>>26984662
>>26984874

Godspeed you! based Anon.

Hate to pester you again, but is there any chance you have more. I seem to have a fixation with her.
>>
>>26988007

Do you have a contact? Cock has been diamond all morning from these posts.

Dominating and using a hot, living, breathing cum dispenser, a pleasure unit, choking her words and degrading her with my thick cock down her slutty tight throat is my fetish
>>
>>26994701
Damn, a E-Dom! I bet she's in cloud 9, it's so hard to find these boys.
>>
>>26995542
I should also probably mention I had really long black hair, green and baggy eyes and a lot of social anxiety just like Tomoko. I was pretty much the male version of her.
>>
>>26979305
Having an identical twin brother or two that have slightly smaller cocks than mine and are my willing sex slaves.
>>
getting pinned down and gangraped by a bunch of girls in blue hoodies/sweatshirts very accurately describes my fantasy.
>>
File: 1456075005936.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456075005936.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>26993611
Well, checked out the link... and it's about necrophilia. Thanks but no thanks.
>I'm probably on another FBI list now.
>>
>>26981095
why dressed like that specifically?
>>
Having a gf who loves me
>>
>>26995863

Awwwwwwww I would gfd you any day anon
>>
>>26995903
gfd?

this comment is original
>>
>>26995935

gentle fem dom

are you new here?
>>
>>26995963

Yes. I only started coming to 4chan a few months ago, I stuck to /sp/ until someone mentioned that this was the place for depressed losers
>>
>>26980101
This would've been hot as fuck without the killing part
>>
>>26995963
>gentle fem dom

I want this so bad

The best is when she does it so subtly and works her seductive, manipulative magic so artfully that it breaks my mind and turns me into a dependent submissive slave over time without me even realising it

Lots of small, slightly demeaning comments, establishing her superiority over time

Nghh
>>
>>26979305
A qt girl /gfd/ ing me has been my biggest fantasy ever since my teens
>>
i just think about my 9.5/10 crazy hapa ex-gf getting seduced and fucked by a confident white guy with a monster dick. yep, i'm pretty boring.
>>
Bumpalump

bl0x
>>
>>26987913
Are you the mythical girl?
>>
File: anal1.png (30 KB, 753x761) Image search: [Google]
anal1.png
30 KB, 753x761
i want to be the guy in this story

1/4
>>
File: anal2.png (30 KB, 594x873) Image search: [Google]
anal2.png
30 KB, 594x873
>>26998204
2/4

original posts are required
>>
File: anal3.png (28 KB, 588x697) Image search: [Google]
anal3.png
28 KB, 588x697
>>26998215
3/4

getting pretty steamy
>>
File: anal4.png (21 KB, 824x537) Image search: [Google]
anal4.png
21 KB, 824x537
>>26998225
tell me this isnt hot

4/4
>>
>>26997644
>mythical
No, but i am bat shit insane girll
>>
>>26998245
holy shit this is so fucking hot, this is basically my fantasy
>>
>>26998342
Please be my gf
Or just a friend is fine
I'm sorry for abusing spoilers, they just make me feel safe
>>
>>26998366
Trust me anon, i'm a a girl you want to be in a relationship with. There is a reason why some of my ex's threaten(and almost given) me with restraining orders.
I could be up for "friends" i guess, i don't i get attached to people(including friends) easily and hate sharing...
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 800x600
Being kept as a cow and milked, bred, etc on a daily basis. Moo.
>>
>>26998496

Do you have big fat milk-filled cow tits?
>>
>>26979305
Turned into a chastity sissy by some hot dom, honestly I'd settle for a guy at this point
>>
>>26998442
Should we give throwaways then?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 480x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 480x685
>>26998529
Not yet. Maybe one day.
>>
>>26998618

How do you feel about being fitted into a loose starter harness in your pyjamas and having your breasts manually groped and squeezed to stimulate growth and milk production, instead of using mechanical suction from the start?

Would you lose your ability to talk in coherent English as you regress into a milk-giving farm animal? A fat-titted milk sow?
>>
File: Tbag.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
Tbag.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>26979305
gondola here
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 720x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 720x1050
>>26998726
I want my bf to knock me up first so that I'm producing milk so that it feels a bit more realistic. But yes. I'm ashamed to admit that I like breast pumps.
>>
>>26998857

How would you feel about being bred constantly and without gaps, so that you're pregnant one after the other to get a stable going?
>>
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 942x1137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 942x1137
>>26998900
My boyfriend isn't into commercial farming.
>>
>>26998984

How do I find girls as patrician as you
>>
>>26987129
that is a clear buttplug

but those do exist (tunnel plugs)
>>
TIL this board is filled with closet flamboyant faggots.

Would still fuck if qtie.
>>
File: Badass rebels.jpg (174 KB, 540x398) Image search: [Google]
Badass rebels.jpg
174 KB, 540x398
Revoliutionary fetish.
I usually me and my onetis take part in Revoliution and then we have sex in Kremlin,
>>
>>26982838
I guess that's kinda sweet anon, I don't mean to body shame but I really like this one.
>>
>>26999055
I'm ugly, start there.
>>
>reverse trap
>do all kinds of lewd romantic shit
>never tell anyone
>always try to hide their feminity despite having big tits and ass

Yep
>>
I want to cum inside of asshole.
>>
I can't be the only one who masturbates to "the last man on earth" scenarios, can I? Especially scenarios where I meet a trap and turn it into my personal slave.
>>
File: 1455307898407.jpg (38 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1455307898407.jpg
38 KB, 500x300
>/r9k/ - the board that thinks every white woman is cucking their bf with Tyrone
>/r9k/ - the board that with semi-regular giant black penises and cuck porn threads
I'm beginning to see a correlation here.
>>
>>26980003

Hey, discovered a fetish. Nice.
>>
>>27001044

How ugly can you be to get a bf who tends to your dairy needs
>>
>>26987403
>>26980101
Please be in Boise
>>
>>27001568
Like a 3/10 but not fat, my bf just has low standards and is nice and kind of shy, also he has his own dairy needs and therefore obviously needs to drop his standards to find someone to fulfill them.
>>
>>27001046
Fuck yes this is my thing
>tfw no qt reverse trap gf who everyone thinks is a dude and thinks I'm gay for dating her but I don't give a shit/think it's funny and even start to introduce her as my bf to make her blush
>>
File: 1418843450600.jpg (123 KB, 1271x200) Image search: [Google]
1418843450600.jpg
123 KB, 1271x200
>tfw no mommy gf

unmuted
>>
File: tumblr_nqb8mwJlwH1usi2sbo3_500.gif (2 MB, 440x311) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqb8mwJlwH1usi2sbo3_500.gif
2 MB, 440x311
is not lolicon
muted? wtf?
>>
>>26991532
????

fk u robo
>>
>>27001653

Would you let him drink your milk and lube his cock up with it?

I've never confessed my huge lactation/breeding fetish to a girl before

Only came close to hinting at it once with an ex
>>
File: Za Feel.gif (104 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Za Feel.gif
104 KB, 500x280
>Tfw no tall gentle femdom gf to hold me down, have her way with me and tell me I'm a good boy afterwards
Feels bad man
>>
>>27002508
i know that feel man ;____;

robotappeasement.tm
>>
me and my crush hanging out
>>
>>27002241
Yeah that's one of our top fantasies tbqh, and one of the first things I confessed to him
>>
>>27002508
>Tfw no tall hardcore femdom gf to whip me and fuck me hard with a strapon
why continue living
>>
>>27002625

You confessed to him and not vice versa? That's so fucking hot, baby girl
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.