[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to kill myself via pill overdose. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: pill.jpg (25 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
25 KB, 590x394
I'm going to kill myself via pill overdose. I don't have a gun and cutting is too painful. I just don't know what pills to take, What pills will kill me.
>>
>>26979180
the red pill child
>>
try overdosing on oxycotin, that would be your best bet
>>
>>26979180
Why don't you just hang around till you're 80, then do it?
>>
>cutting is too painful
>going to overdose on pills
lel
>>
>>26979192
>the red pill child
Only works if he has complimentary salt weapons.
>>
just don't be an idiot like cebruz and actually research what overdose will kill you fast

he took like 20 pills of some drug that made him start to go into liver failure and he would have died in 2 days, but he pussied out because of the pain and all the time to think

and because of that we still have that shitty avatarfag shitposting about faggot shit
>>
>>26979180
Good luck.

You will fail miserably and suffer brutally for fucking with medication.
>>
Prescription central nervous system depressants are absolutely your only option.
>>
>>26979180

benzodiazepines

a shitload of them

you should fall asleep and if you're lucky you will enter respiratory failure and die peacefully
>>
Why waste your life like this?

Why not waste it in a really fun way by doing anything you want with no concern for others?
>>
>>26979180
Brain damage is one hell of a ride
>>
It would most likely be easier to get a helium exit bag than it would be to get your hands on some pills that would be relatively foolproof

But seriously OP, pills are the absolute fucking stupidest way to try and kill yourself, chances are you'll take them, black out, then wake up 12 hour later in a cold pool of your own piss, vomit and shit with the worst headache of your life and maybe brain damage

Then chances are you'll die in horrible agony from liver failure a week or so later
>>
benadryl
>>
>>26979248
Benzo's are hard as fuck to OD on. You need a truly enormous amount of them to make it work.
>>
Honestly it'd probably be a better bet to chug a load of alcohol and try and pass out laying on your back
>>
>>26979264
yeah man

there is no law stopping me from wearing a giant penis costume to the bank
>>
>>26979276
No one sells pure helium anymore. And no, it isn't because people were killing themselves, it's because helium is rare and expensive. It's much easier to get drugs online than take a chance on hoping whatever gas you buy is pure.
>>
>>26979248
>>26979283
This is very true, but adding alcohol to the mix will kill you ez-pz. 5mg of alprazolam or clonazepam on top of way too much booze will do you in.
>>
>>26979310
HOLY SHIT BRO I CHECKED
THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST IT

op needs to become the official penis of the town instead of suicide
>>
>>26979180

don't kill yourself yet. Stick around and see how fucked up the world gets. Pretend it's a real life movie.

This is coming from somebody who wants to kill himself everyday, and has for over a decade.

If you're young, join the military. That's what I would do if I were younger. Then you get to see the most fucked up shit in the world and have a really good chance to die honorably.

hang in there
>>
File: 1456100130250.png (130 KB, 319x244) Image search: [Google]
1456100130250.png
130 KB, 319x244
>>26979180
Keep in mind that whatever you could do may turn out wrong. You may place yourself in a worse place than you are now. Take a moment to consider the problem from an outside view. Think to yourself that perhaps there may be some "better way out." Call 1 (800) 273-8255. That is the suicide prevention hotline. There are people there who spend their lives in service of people such as yourself.

Anon, I too have considered suicide, it is not the answer. Please reconsider. You are unique. There is no one on the face of the planet like you. If you where to follow through with this then the world would be robbed of you and all your beauty.
>>
>>26979276
Fucking this

Near the end of my high school this fat, ugly probably autismo girl tried to OD on pain meds when she was rejected by an equally ugly and autismo guy she was obsessed with (yes, she even posted a huge facebook rant the night she did it)

Obviously not much happened, she woke up the next day to a flurry of love and support from half the school (including most of the people who bullied her anyway because "hurrr she so brave!1!1) and so she tearfully reconciled that she actually wants to live because she has such amazing friends who care about her so much etc.

She was then rushed to hospital with a failing liver a few days later, she remained in hospital for like a month missing graduation, I never heard any more of her but from what I understood of her condition near the end I'm 80% sure she died
>>
>>26979342
You would need an absolutely enormous amount of alcohol for that amount of benzo's to do anything. I think you're underestimating just how idiot proof these drugs are. The whole reason we prescribe them so widely is that it's hard as fuck to die on them compared to all the other sedatives out there.
>>
>>26979342
Or you could get in a nice warm bath, take a large amount of benzos, and drown.
>>
>>26979248
It won't work, you need benzos and alcohol and painkillers
>>
>>26979180
Pills are a shitty, unreliable method. A couple years ago I took a shit ton of diphenhydramine along with a shit ton of vodka, then went out to find a secluded spot for my nervous system to shut down and die at. I ended up regaining consciousness as I was being dragged out of the street somewhere. In a state of delirium, I was almost shot by the two police officers when I pulled a knife on them, not realizing who they were because of the bright spotlights shining in my eyes and thinking they were going to rape or rob me.

Sometimes I wish they would have just shot me to death. It may have been a misunderstanding, but at least it would have been an easy way out. My life hasn't improved at all since then. If you're completely certain about wanting to die, plan accordingly. Don't just do something spontaneous.
>>
https://ledchristmaslighting.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=40457&gclid=COe055mtrcsCFYGRHwodkekGSA&zenid=621e184e6ecb1c611c944a03fefb7f03

Better alternative to suicide.
BECOME THE LOCAL LEGEND
>>
>>26979180
It's not gonna work senpai, at most it'll look like a cry for attention, something attention seeking roasties do. Try to kill yourself via environment, like a train decapitation or jumping off a building. You could also hang yourself, its a good way to go if you do it right. You have to let the rope constrict your jugular, not your throat
>>
Don't use pills use a litre of carrot juice everyday
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.