[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does r9k think about wrestling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: throw.jpg (66 KB, 340x374) Image search: [Google]
throw.jpg
66 KB, 340x374
What does r9k think about wrestling?
>>
fundamentally erotic
>>
Actual wrestling or WWE?
>>
>>26979064
Check ops pic dummy
>>
>>26979064
Actual, dumbass
>>
Incredibly gay. As gay as gay can be. The stupid gay kids in highschool take drama. The smart ones take wrestling.
>>
Having wrestled through 4 years of high school I can say from experience that it's a super manly sport only for those who are so secure in their sexuality that they can put on a spandex singlet and wrestle with sweaty guys without it being gay.

There are no boners on the wrestling mat, just a lot of sweat and hard work.
>>
>>26979035
I wish I had done it in high school, oh well.
>>
>>26979064

WWE is based on catch wrestling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0hQAk_xnA
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x386
>>26979035
Really fucking gay and gross as shit

>some kids in my high school who wrestled got staph infections from the other gross as fuck kids rolling around on the bacteria ridden matts
>mfw
>>
Probably the most homoerotic sport there is. Even when wrestlers aren't wrestling, they're at the gym slapping each other's asses and touching each other in sexual ways.
>>
>>26980070
Skinship between friends is perfectly natural, you're the one sexualizing it and making it gay.
>>
>>26979816
>based on

it's more based on Telenovelas than the actual sport it was named after.
>>
File: dancing2.webm (2 MB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
dancing2.webm
2 MB, 960x538
>>26980131
>nothing gay here
>>
>>26980131
>you're the one sexualizing it and making it gay
Looks like your reading comprehension is shit, dude:
>they're at the gym slapping each other's asses and touching each other in sexual ways

About the only thing they are not doing is making out and fucking each other, which wouldn't be surprising if they were doing that after a sweaty workout at one of their houses.
>>
>>26980203
>tfw no practice boyfriend to slapdick around with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qSfB2hlVL8&list=PL977oqmlZODeFFQosdZ6MRERo2LN-liqr&index=1
>>
>>26980191
Yeah pissing all over each other and flopping your wieners around is pretty fucking weird but there's nothing gay about a public shower dude. If you're comfortable with your body and your sexuality you should be comfortable using a public shower in the totally nonsexual way that it was intended.

Like, do you refuse to use a public bathroom because you're afraid of guys looking at your dick at the urinal? Or you're afraid you'll be the one looking... right? Is it totally gay to shit in the same room as another man or is it just normal hygiene?
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x1136
I could have been one of the best wrestlers ever simply because of my build. I broke my hip young so it never healed but my upper body developed like a bigger yet very athletic person pic related but I'm only about 140 5'7
>>
>>26980324
>there's nothing gay about slapping the wet & soaped-up asses of your fellow bros while also doing a little penis-thrusting dance while someone films the entire ritual

Why are you comparing this to normal not-gay-dancing hygiene?
>>
>>26980425
Hey man none of them are even hard, nobody's kissing or touching each other's dicks, one dude does slap the guy's ass as a joke but really. I don't know where you'd get a quasi-gay webm like that but you were trying to use it as an exaggerated "gay" thing right? It's understandable for people to have blocks against showing their bodies or touching others in modern society but you have to understand that it's YOU with the wrong perspective. They could legitimately just be a bunch of army boys or rugby lads or whatever messing around in a group shower. I guess you'll eventually get it when you grow up a little and learn to appreciate the naked old man in the community pool locker room and how he just does not give a single fuck about letting it all hang out in a purely nonsexual way.
>>
>>26980617
what if I told you that this was the opening scene to a gay orgy?

You'd feel pretty silly huh?

You're taking the the "it's only gay if balls touch" meme a little too seriously.
>>
I wrestled in high school
Joined the military shortly after
Both of the experiences established my feelings of brotherhood
>tfw no female shall know the bond of brothers that will sacrifice anything for each other
Damn it
I miss my bros
>>
File: pow3EJE.jpg (105 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
pow3EJE.jpg
105 KB, 900x598
>>26980719
You ever do any super gay shit anon, like change clothes or shower with other people in the room? Ever just get in a big pile of men and do pic related? You must be one serious mega faggot according to >>26980664
>>
>>26980801
>fully clothed
>keeping warm for comfort

>comparable to slapping naked asses and swinging your naked dick around

autism is a hell of a drug I guess.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.