[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General feel thread I need to know that other people are sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 1157.jpg (268 KB, 780x1480) Image search: [Google]
1157.jpg
268 KB, 780x1480
General feel thread

I need to know that other people are sad and depressed right now about shit, come share stories and we can be sad together.
>>
my life is redundant, i'm just a useless fucking subhuman cunt, born and raised to be passive consumer cattle
fuck kill me
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me Thurday. We were together for a year and two months. She just hopped into another relationship that same night. Like it just nothing..
>>
File: 1443247640958.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443247640958.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>Tfw things get old but you stay the same
>>
>>26978970
At least you ever had a girlfriend
>>
Girlfriend called me at 3 am today, started a fight, and went alone to a fair the whole day. I'm laying here miserable+hurt and she's posting on Instagram
>>
Aplastic Anemia ruined my life. Been alone for my entire life. Never had a chance for teenage romance. Never had a chance for anything remotely strenuous. Spent more time in hospitals and clinics than anywhere else.
It can get worse even worse
>>
>>26979009
she's tryna provoke a reaction out of you
>>
>>26978970
>>26979000
>>26979000
>>26979000
It doesn't even matter though. She's gone now. All of those memories come up every five seconds. It hurts so bad, buddy.
>>
I've liked this girl at work for a while now. While I was away doing marine shit she got hired there where I work (I'm reserve).
I keep trying to convince myself something good might happen. She's really sweet and keeps to herself. Not sure if she actually has a bf or not.

Tomorrow is one of the last days we will probably work together for a long time. It's around inventory for the store so everyone's on schedule together and has been for a week. I catch her looking at me and I'm pretty sure she catches me too.

Once tomorrow is over I won't see her because we'll be on different days again. Most likely until like Christmas. Idk what to do.
>>
File: Feels bad.png (182 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.png
182 KB, 640x480
>be me years ago
>high school prom is coming up
>ask a girl to be my gf, she says yes
>we begin going out every weekend, had first kiss
>she even said she loved me
>legit the happiest I have ever been
>day before prom
>she calls me and tells me she is going to prom with one of my closest friends at the time
>"I'm sorry anon but I'm sure you can find someone else, you are so sweet and we can always be friends"
>I spent prom night crying like a bitch while browsing the Internet
>she never spoke to me again
>>
>>26978970
Keep going, anon. I hope you find happiness one day.
>>
>>26979368
Thanks, man.
Hope you have a good life
>>
FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW

>Full-time college student still living with his parents; trying to cram for two midterms.

>Younger brother has a bad habit of leaving the back door unlocked despite repeated warnings from me and my parents.
>March 1: A couple of niggers broke into my house stole my credit cards, social security and my mom's spare car key.
>A couple of niggers burglarized the house by entering through unlocked back door when no one was home.
>Only things stolen were my extra credit cards, my social security card and my mom's spare car key.
>Younger brother comes home with a guilt-ridden, pale as fuck face, and dodges any blame that he left the back door unlocked.
>Spent the next couple of days filing police reports and calling creditors instead of studying.
>Can't sleep with the looming threat of ID theft. Have to get fucking wasted to fall asleep.
>March 4: Mom's Honda was stolen using the stolen spare car key. Filed another theft report.
>Midterms are tomorrow.

I'm probably going to bomb my midterms because of all this shit piling up on me.
>>
File: _mcd4jpD6T01rqesjco1_500.gif (1022 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
_mcd4jpD6T01rqesjco1_500.gif
1022 KB, 500x281
>>26979262
That really hit me where I live
>>
>>26979453
You do realize that you could talk with your professors about your specific situation, right? It sounds like you deserve extra time to study or take the exam at a later date due to what happened, I would highly suggest you at least try and talk with them about it.

You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain, I'm telling you anon it won't hurt at all. I know some of my professors are understanding, if they don't believe your story then maybe have your mom cover for you. You could call her and see if she'd be willing to speak with your professor, not saying it'll go to that length.
>>
>>26979262

>has had a girlfriend
>has been kissed
>was going to go to prom

You don't belong here.
>>
>>26979506
This, seriously. Professors are humans who have had bad shit happen to them too, they'll get where you're coming from if you just talk to them.
>>
File: 1385016639327.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1385016639327.png
51 KB, 876x773
>>26978863
based iroh. this image just reminded me mako is gone forever, and the new samurai jack series will feel like a hollow imitation

is life even worth living, robots?
>>
>>26978970
Underage or faggot ?

While I dislike the one-upping on this board you were together one year, probably not engaged, I doubt lived together, had ties, kids, pets together?

Without wanting to sound like an asshole, you'll get over it soon enough.
>>
Okay so a few days ago,my gf that we had a long distance online and she broke up with me and cheated on me multiply times and lied to me too.....so I feel really lonely and I want to find someone else but I can't because I am fat ugly and socially awkward,I. Ant even say hi or look at girls.all girlsin person hate me and the online ones block me after I send a face pic that they asked me to.Also I do smoke weed and I spend so much money on it and I feel guilty about it
>>
I want to see my grandfather again, if even just for a few seconds, so I can hug him and tell him how much I love him and truly mean it. I didn't know he was actually going to die that time. Grandma panicked so many times that I just assumed that it was another one of those panics. It wasn't ;-;

I miss you, Papa.
>>
>tfw nearly 21 and still a hikineet living with his parents

It's gonna take a lot to escape this. Why didn't I just try a few years earlier?
>>
>>26979777
Underage, buddy.
>>
>>26980512
i feel you, mine died almost a year ago from sudden pulmonar fail, he used to call me everyday, we talked for hours daily, now im still waiting his call
>>
>tfw I have to give up on my dreams that were wholly attainable a few years back
>tfw I'll never be able to stop hating myself because of it.
>>
>>26979777
>Without wanting to sound like an asshole, you'll get over it soon enough.
not that guy but this is such bullshit
it's been 3 years for me and it only gets worse
I seriously want to kill myself, and I think I would have if I lived in america where you can buy a gun at walmart
>>
File: 1354339827876.png (32 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1354339827876.png
32 KB, 344x326
> tfw you don't want to spend money for hobbies, and despite being bored all the time you just end up watching animu and playing shitty flash games
>>
>>26981470
>I seriously want to kill myself, and I think I would have if I lived in america where you can buy a gun at walmart

Holy shit, this.
>>
>>26979777
wow top macho fella familiae brosky comment man
>>
>>26981494
>Save money
>Buy house
>Kill yourself inside your new house

would?
>>
>>26981340
It was my grandfather's birthday a few weeks ago, and I got to call his cell phone and hear his voice.

It was bittersweet.
>>
>>26978970
I'm sorry to hear that man.
It's really fucking scary that so many girls are monkey branching, getting ready to jump on to the next guy.
>>
>>26981470
Don't kill yourself, buddy.
>>
>>26979670
>Professors are humans
In my experience only half of them are, the rest are fucking monsters.
>>
>>26981772
All girls are shores aren't they, buddy?
>>
>>26981844
* whores
Damn autocorrect
>>
>>26981340
>>26980512
>>26981766
My grandfather, who has been my best friend, my mentor, and my inspiration all my life, has had cancer for several years now, and it's finally begun the last stages. He has about 9 months to live, and i can't imagine life without him. He's the funniest, nicest, most down to earth guy i know, and i wish i could have done more to make him proud.
>>
>>26982926
Spend as much time with your grandfather as you can, Anon. My grandfather had nine months to live, too, but he was dead in five.

>I wish I could have done more to make him proud

Don't worry about that. I always thought that my grandfather thought I wasn't masculine enough, didn't know enough practical skills, wasn't in tune enough with our region, but I realise now that none of that really mattered. He loved me, regardless of whether I was the epitome of a Southern man or not.

Looking back, I don't even know why I was so insecure.
>>
File: 1451205763428.jpg (54 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1451205763428.jpg
54 KB, 576x576
I wish I could stop making people run away from me. No matter how close we are. I somehow fuck it all up.
>>
File: 1453952283659.png (269 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
1453952283659.png
269 KB, 400x365
first exam for 2 weeks just finished. wish me luck
[Spoiler]going to shoot up the school if I fail[Spoiler]
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.