[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or is time going really fast? I feel 2015 was like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1454401372817.jpg (49 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
1454401372817.jpg
49 KB, 1280x718
Is it just me or is time going really fast? I feel 2015 was like just a week or a month, and it's already 5 march 2016

Pic unrelated
>>
yep iktf
it's because there's nothing to look forward to anymore
>>
happens when you start getting older, can't wait for death.
>>
I can't decide if I like young scully or milf scully more
>>
File: 1452538773854.png (306 KB, 483x466) Image search: [Google]
1452538773854.png
306 KB, 483x466
I think about this all the time op. I just had a conversation with my sibling about Michael Jackson dying "recently," and then realized he died like 7 years ago. I also keep going through games and books that ive been meaning to go through and then realize ive had them so long that I will probably never will.

I just want to be a kid again, I miss looking forward to tomorrow.
>>
>>26979291
That feeling is the worst, when I'm not looking forward to something, time seems to always goes by too quickly, and I end up missing the past days/weeks/months/years, and feeling I've lost some precious time
>>
>>26979511
I feel like ive been cheated out of being happy or something I guess. I think a big part of it too was that when I was younger I was super religious so the thought of death meant nothing because I planned on going to heaven. Now I dont know what I believe and every minute feels like another wasted moment before I become nothing again. Idfk maybe I should start praying again at least then I was somewhat happy.
>>
File: bloody stool.png (67 KB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
bloody stool.png
67 KB, 156x183
When you settle into that every day 8 hours wage slave routine...

The days feel like forever but the months just fly right by...
>>
>>26979690
>The days feel like forever but the months just fly right by...

Too true family, too true
>>
>>26979617

Yeah I'd suggest doing that

If in the end it was all wrong, we still may return to the heavenly state of non existence, that beautiful muted vacuum from which we came
>>
>>26980092
The work part is that I want more than anything else to believe that there is a god, I just dont know if I can. Thanks though anon.
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (52 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
52 KB, 416x700
>>26979617
>>26980092
>>26980110
say, Anons, what do you think there is after death?

Will we become ghost and roam our old world, and know no rest, suffering life after death?

Will we reincarnate into someone/something else?

Or will we end up in the "beautiful muted vacuum from which we came" as >>26980092 said?

Sometimes I just regret that I did not have the courage to kill myself when I was younger, so I wouldn't be suffering know

Having tried to kill myself when I was 11 must be a reason
>>
>>26980468
Idk anon. Part of me thinks my parents are right, but I can't help but feel it's a big lie. Hopefully theres someone out there who will take care of us and keep our soul alive. If there is such a thing.
>>
File: sad bart.jpg (7 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
sad bart.jpg
7 KB, 251x234
>>26980682
>Hopefully theres someone out there who will take care of us and keep our soul alive. If there is such a thing.
If that's what you want, then I hope for you that it's true

I'm still in my early 20s and I feel like I'm already 40 and that I've seen enough things for a lifetime, and that there isn't anything worth seeing now
>>
Hopefully time goes so quickly that I'll be old and dying before I know it and not be a depressed and lonely 21 year old I'll be a depressed and lonely 75 year old (much more normal)
>>
>>26979690
>The days feel like forever but the months just fly right by...

Idk why but this hit me hard
>>
Now a days I do literally almost nothing other then to do as little as I can to get no complaints from my boss and college professor. After that I don't do my hobby and talk with "friends" anymore. I say "friends" because they would just ask me for rides to places and when we'd get there I would just got a cold shoulder. Then after that I'd hang around for a bit then leave... The next day I'd get a call in the early morning asking for a ride back.

Fuck off normies, I'll stay with my cat from now on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.