[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your weekend, Robots? >saw Zootopia on Thursday Night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1200x675
How was your weekend, Robots?
>saw Zootopia on Thursday Night
>got off of work on Friday, spent it playing Wind Waker, eventually get bored of it and quit
>play Twilight Princess HD later that night
>the next day go to Perry's Steakhouse with my grandparents
>see Zootopia with them afterwards
>Sunday
>go to see Zootopia again for the third time with my Mom
>have to go pee before the movie
>on my way back find some cash on the floor
>turns out it was $58 fucking dollars
I'd say my weekend was pretty good, I didn't really play Twilight Princess HD that much though.
>>
>>26978207
Are you a furfag anon? The movie couldn't have possibly been so good that you needed to see it 3 times
>>
>>26978466
I really liked it every time I saw it, but I saw it with my Dad the first time, then his parents, and today was with my Mom.
>>
>Get home on Friday afternoon
>Drink a beer
>watch a random video
>repeat x50
>it is now Sunday
I am beginning to think I am an alcoholic but it's the only way I can cope
>>
Saturday was mostly empty.
Did some gardening today, also had to take apart a wardrobe and move it upstairs.

Was pretty hard work considering I'm a skeleton who hasn't exercised in years but it felt good to use my muscles and getting my hands dirty.
>>
>>26978592
Can we see your garden, Anon?
>>
>>26978592
Show us your garden you son of a bitch.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Watched the 4cc and played some vidya.

>mfw it's over until Spring.
I don't know what to do now.
>>
File: Pepebringsthememesanimated_0.gif (2 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Pepebringsthememesanimated_0.gif
2 MB, 500x300
My vacation just ended time to wake up from the nightmare and go back to the hell that is called life
>>
File: 1457291927046.jpg (118 KB, 450x708) Image search: [Google]
1457291927046.jpg
118 KB, 450x708
>all those hamfisted politics in a movie that was supposed to be furry bait
>>
>>26980915
Btw i didnt do shit in my vacation i watched some animu and played cs go competetive with some r9k friends climbed 4 ranks
>>
>recorded some bits of a song
>drew up some fakemon
>played with my dog
>talked to some people about recording some music for them
Been a pretty good day
>>
>Thursday (relevant for context, I guess)
>Ask classmate/crush if she wants to grab a milkshake and burger after our lecture ends
>She kindly refuses, says she has class later

>Saturday
>volunteered at a day camp event

>Sunday/Today
>working on Matlab homework assignments
>classmate adds me on Facebook
>view her page
>she has a bf

I don't know why I feel unhappy, but I am. If anything, I should be happy for her. I'm just a big bitch.

An average weekend is just completing assignments, so this weekend isn't too different.
>>
>>26981111
At least you're a good citizen and role model for your volunteer work. A man with good a good work ethic will surely find a submissive woman to wife
>>
>>26978207
would you guys fuck judy hopps?
>>
File: alice.png (439 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
alice.png
439 KB, 850x850
i've been sick all weekend

normally i don't leave the house but i haven't even gotten out of bed except to make food

i don't like being so lazy, i try to do 1 thing at least mildly productive every day but i haven't been doing so
>>
>>26981255
Judy a qt
>>
>>26978207
Never seen the movie OP, don't really plan to either, but I fapped to your picture not too long ago off google images.

I'm not a furfag but bunny girls get me every time familomia
>>
>>26981295
Hope you get better, anon. The flue has been going around like crazy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.