[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the condom I was given for Valentine's Day my freshman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2869
This is the condom I was given for Valentine's Day my freshman year at uni. Some girl from the housing department handed it to me, smiled and told me to not use it immediately and laughed

I have in the 4 years since never had a chance to use it
Not once has any woman accepted any advance from me or shown interest
My birthday is in 3 months and that is about the same time this condom expires
If I haven't used it by then I am going to give up on relationships and sex and contemplate suicide seriously again
>>
>not fapping with it and imagining the girl
senpai...
>>
File: mb5mS4b.jpg (120 KB, 750x812) Image search: [Google]
mb5mS4b.jpg
120 KB, 750x812
>>26977943
You do know that condoms expire, right?
>>
>>26978017
yeah, I said it expires in about 3 months when my birthday comes around and I'm gonna think about killing myself if I can't use it by then
>>
>>26977943
Give some examples on how you approached women.
>>
>>26978055
the fuck is that supposed to prove?
>>
>>26977943
Certainly shows you to the mindset of the typical uni slut. Valentine's Day isn't about showing your love, anymore. It's about hooking up.
>>
>>26978036
Don't be a dumbass and use it a month afterwords thinking it's okay for another couple weeks either dude
>>
>>26978093
That you're a failure. Fuck off to Wizzchan loser
>>
>>26977943
>3 years ago
>tired of being a virgin loser
>hit the gym, buy new clothes, read up pua
>put some condoms in my wallet, finally going to get laid!

Now I'm 25 year old virgin and I still have those condoms in my wallet mocking me.
>>
>>26978093
It'd be entertaining and a bit didactic.
>>
>>26978191
God this makes me feel.
>>
>>26978160
wasn't that already established by what I put in OP?
why would you even come to r9k and talk shit about virgins and ugly people? why?
shouldn't you be on /soc/ or facebook or instagram blogging about the sloots you're banging or something faggot?
>>
>>26977943
It's probably out of date and expired now tbqh family
>>
>>26978191
yeah, the "just lift bro" shit is just a way for people to say they're giving you advice without really admitting that for some people there is absolutely no hope
PUA is literally a scam and 99% of the guides and videos are staged, while the others are just attractive guys being attractive and picking up women
>>
>>26978217
I've been on /r9k/ since day 1. why would I leave? And yes I am on both Facebook AND Instagram.

t. Marketing Manager
>>
>>26978105
It never was about love. The whole point of it is to make people buy pointless, meaningless shit they don't want in order to
"prove" that they love the other person, even though these gestures mean nothing and serve only to fill the pockets of the
companies who market this bullshit to us.
>>
>>26978232
the expiration date on the sight side says 06/2016
>>
just make a balloon out of it goddamn how fuckin' hard was that shit
cool as dick balloon boy
>>
>>26978247
Yeah I realise now it's all a scam but back then it gave me hope. I spent hours reading and watching videos and when I tried it in real life I failed miserably.
>>
I still have the condom that came with my university orientation. I started uni in 2004.
>>
>>26978251
Very believable lad
>>
>>26977943
why consider suicide over fucking that of all things, fuck women man who gives a shit about those spoiled whores. Don't fucking kill yourself over that christ. Maybe you should just do it you pussy. You're a disgrace to your brothers world wide, letting your whole life's worth be determined by spoiled ignorant scum that don't understand anything about life
>>
>>26977943
just hire a hooker
>>
>>26977943
An hero with the condom. Post pics.
>>
>>26978396
because it came up in a job interview and I probably won't get a call back when it came out I've never had a gf and I'm 22
if this shit continues, I'm basically going to end up being a mcdonalds worker despite my STEM degree all because women don't like me
>>
>2010
>getting ready to go off to university
>it's also my birthday
>dad gives me a box of random shit i might need: tools, string, cough medicine, crap like that
>box of condoms at the bottom
>aunt also gets me box of stuff SHE thinks i might need
>huge box of condoms at the bottom, literally like 60
>>
>>26978191
why was this so hilarious to read? have a feel m8
>>
>>26978445
my parents told me to not fuck around and go to parties
I didn't and focused on school and when they found out I'm still a virgin and have no friends because I listened to them they told me I was supposed to rebel and not listen and then they ended up crying later
>>
>>26978445
made me kek and feel at the same time
>>
>>26978436
How in god's green earth did that come up in a job interview and why the hell didn't you just lie. You should always be lying your ass off during those things. Fucking HR cunts man I swear. Some of the worst parasites on this planet. Keep your chin up man, don't give in like that.
>>
File: 1409336015079.png (21 KB, 165x201) Image search: [Google]
1409336015079.png
21 KB, 165x201
>bought a box of condoms
>end up using them to wrap up my buttplug to make it easier to clean
I'm pretty happy with the direction my life has gone.
>>
>>26978504
something came up after the official interview about my birthday and she asked what I was planning on doing with my GF that day
I said I had no gf, and she said "exes?"
and I said no, because I'm stupid
and then she acted weird the rest of the time I was talking to her
it was a phone interview, so I don't even know who she is really to file a complaint about bad interviewing practices
>>
>>26978545
Don't worry, she probably thought you were actually gay. You might even be on the quota list now.
>>
>>26978504
>>26978545
I don't understand why this would matter. I'm only a uni student, so I've never been in this situation. Why the fuck would they care if you're loveless?
>>
>>26978562
yeah but still isn't that illegal for them to ask shit like that about your personal life, relationship history, and sexuality?
>>
>>26977943
Same.

>my creepy drug dealer once gave me a condom
>promised myself that I'd an hero if I never used it
>later I realized that it'd be stupid to kill yourself over women so instead I just gave up and stopped caring
>on the expiration date I got drunk, filled it with water, and threw it at my sister
>she didn't find it as amusing

I'm still considering suicide, but It won't be because I can't get laid.
>>
>>26978575
because it was a standard HR woman who is a 25 year old ex-Stacey
and being a guy who has never been in a relationship is a MASSIVE red flag for these women who can't seem to understand that anyone has it different than them where people are constantly interested in them sexually and romantically
so I come off as completely defective or mentally ill if I haven't had a relationship
>>
>>26978606
Not caring about getting laid is the first step to getting laid
>>
>>26978625
But like >>26978584 said, isn't it illegal for them to judge you on that?
>>
>>26978575
Because all your qualifications are on the resume. The interview is just to weed out autists and ugly fat fucks if its some kind of customer service job. Human Resources ,which is 98% women, is just some high school clique type shit. Just a bitch squad that looks to get chads and other girls into the club. Nepotism at it's finest and right at the gate. The fact you need a fucking degree for that trash is laughable. The education system is such a bloated fucking racket
>>
>>26977943
You should use it to practice putting a condom on so you don't look clueless in the future when the time comes.
>>
>>26978637
yeah, it is completely illegal for them to ask about any disabilities, sexuality, sexual history, or anything personal like that at an interview because it could encourage discriminatory practices and make them overlook a fag if they're a christian company

that's why they ask you all the personal questions beforehand on the application and a different person deals with it so the interviewer's opinion of you isn't affected by non-work related shit
>>
>>26978445
>>26978476
Fucking disgusting. Why is university not about education and academics? When did it devolve into the adult daycare cesspit that it is today?

Seriously. Were universities in 1920 about the academia or were those normie central then, too?
>>
>>26978584
Yes it is. Either way you will get the job due to bullshit liberal diversity quotas by them thinking you are gay or you can sue them for discrimination for asking those questions in a job interview if you don't get the job. It's a win/win really.
>>
>>26978716
you're taking 20 something kids who have never been away from their parents and want to rebel and putting them all together for 4 years
there is no way it doesn't devolve into adult daycare

the only issue i have is with society's expectations of "finding yourself" and experimenting with every drug, substance, and sexual act on the planet in college before never touching any of it again
>>
>>26978716
when the degree was devalued and every burger flipping joint started demanding college diplomas. Every jackass goes to uni and its all about the "college experience" of being chad partying, getting a criminal record, stacking up some stds and then reminiscing about it your midlife crisis
>>
>>26977943
>Not once has any woman accepted any advance from me or shown interest
When was the last time you approached a woman? Describe how it went down.
>>
>>26978786
I don't meet any IRL now, since my classes the last year or so have been 300-400 level classes in my major-minor and those are both overwhelmingly male dominated

all of my interactions have been through tinder and OKC, making a profile and sending messages like
>Hey
>I see you like x, I really like x too, do you like y too?
or
>hey, your dog is really cute, do you have any more pictures of him?
things like that, openings a plenty to give them chances to talk about themselves with minimal effort and respond
but I usually get silence or on occasion a "lol" or "ew" or "no thanks"
>>
>>26978476
post pic of parents anon
>>
>>26978843

So you answer him and not me? The fuck is your problem?
>>
File: oi goyim.png (79 KB, 225x210) Image search: [Google]
oi goyim.png
79 KB, 225x210
>at school
>they give out free condoms
>jew instincts kick in
>decide im gonna gather up as many as possible, because they're free
>go to the place where i get free rubbers
>you can get 12 every week
>go there every monday, getting my 12
>start piling them up
THESE SURE ARE GONNA BE GREAT WHEN I GET A GIRLFRIEND
>gather about 300 condoms
>4 years later
>never used one
>they're about to expire
>parents holding a yard sale
>"LOL I STOLE LOADS OF CONDOMS LET'S SELL THEM!"
>get 15 bucks for them
Was worth not getting laid. I bought Killing Floor with that money.
>>
File: poke.jpg (294 KB, 1081x720) Image search: [Google]
poke.jpg
294 KB, 1081x720
>>26978843
I've been in the tinder game and cleared out a 30 mile radius (in the UK that will easily encompass hundreds of girls of all types).

After I turned 18 my match rate diminished to exactly 0.

Before then I've been starting conversation in the same way I would to any other person but naeee
>>
>>26978928
damn I should try that
>>
>>26978396
He's not killing himself over women he's killing himself over rejection from society.
>>
>>26978928
Your entrepreneurial skills are truly inspirational.

Seriously. Who the hell would buy condoms at a yard sale? You've got a talent, there.
>>
>>26978959
It was great. No one ever went there except me. And I'm ugly af. I swear the lady who gave them out knew something was up. She was like "whoah you must be getting lucky" and I was like, "HAHA YEAH! I KNOW, RIGHT? SO MUCH VAGINA GOES ON MY DICK CAN I HAVE MY CONDOMS NOW?"

>>26978976
They were in pristine fucking condition, mate. Durexes, too. Kept them in a nice little box and everything. I also fucked about at school and filled a load up with soap from the dispenser and threw them on people I didn't like and said, "AWWW SORRY MATE! I MADE A RIGHT MESS OF YOU! IM SO SORRY!"
>>
>>26978716
I have a set of encyclopaedias from 1984 that clearly states that a very large part of university is socializing. In fact that was the original point of university, a social club for young men. Before that undergrads would have had a private tutor instead of traveling to university, It's only since the industrial boom that universities became serious and vocational.
>>
>>26978913
because your point was to embarrass me and try to prove some "b urself" and "there's someone for everyone you're just lazy" bullshit especially judging from your response to me after I said no
>>
>>26978971
Women rejected him, not society. He didn't talk about not having any bros or some shit. He talked about not getting laid and giving up on his life and throwing away all these years of education over women not wanting to fuck him yet.
>>
File: oi oi oi.jpg (28 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
oi oi oi.jpg
28 KB, 539x960
>>26979018
are you aussie
>>
>>26979068
No I am not, my good man. I am a citizen of the British sovereign. Wot wot.

tea and krumpies, gunna?
>>
Is it wrong to laugh at this? Why would you even keep the condom just lying around?
>>
File: 1455131472312.jpg (19 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1455131472312.jpg
19 KB, 430x430
>>26979084
Ah aight, join the club...

I was supposed to apply for uni this year (I'm 18) but I said fuckit and now I'm applying for sandhurst and I'm still a virgin so my social life is probably fucked, Army will probably tell me to fack off too
>>
>>26979084
Makes sense. Our universities are the worst in the world for promoting sluttiness. Even sluttier than american ones and their fraternities/sororities.
>>
>>26979105
sentimental value, esp if still virgin come uni
>>
>>26979105
the hope of being able to use it
>>
>>26979107
>18
>worried about being a virgin
You're nearing the stage where you're off the deep end, but you're not there, yet. I would say 20-22 is when it's too late for you.
>>
>>26977943
its important to find things more fulfilling than sex and women. our lives are not reliant, nor do they depend on the company of a woman. thats what society will tell you, but society consists of a bunch of retarded faggots. look around you when you're out in public. do you really want what all those normies want? if you do, then lifes going to be rough. you're worth more than what a woman or a group of people deem you to be. life is much more rich when you put your own personal meaning to it. wanting what everyone else wants just because it seems nice is a lame way to live.
>>
>>26979118
>Our universities are the worst in the world for promoting sluttiness
Is this true? I'm a britbong who will soon be at uni, and I always thought america was worse for that shit
>>
>>26979128
Hope is a horrible, soul-draining thing.
>>
>>26979171
Live in a dorm. Everyone fucks everyone. It's disgusting.
>>
File: GWASHOPPA.png (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
GWASHOPPA.png
10 KB, 300x250
>>26979144
>its important to find things more fulfilling than sex and women. our lives are not reliant, nor do they depend on the company of a woman. thats what society will tell you,
YES YUNG GWASHOPPA. DAT IS TRUE. MAN CAN ONLY GET LAID WHEN HE STOP WORRY ABOUT SEX AND WOMAN.

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMP OVER FUCKIN STUPID RAZY DOG!

Fuck off you idiot. People want what they can't have. Saying, "lol just find something else instead of a girlfriend" doesn't work. What if someone said, "feeling hungry? just find something other than food you idiot lmao"?
>>
>>26978575
Navigating HR is literally the same miserable shit as trying to get a girl to like you.

Companies have this dedicated department of women (HR) and you only get the job if you can impress them.
>>
File: eyebrow importance.jpg (1 MB, 2670x1780) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow importance.jpg
1 MB, 2670x1780
>>26979143
Well, my weekends are pretty quiet, they've been quieter than usual recently (I guess to day was mothers day but meh).
I don't drink.
I do lift tho - cant start a conversation with new people unless they don't have a choice to work with me or not (recently got a job, had one person training me who seemed pretty pleasant).
>>
>>26979234
>Well, my weekends are pretty quiet, they've been quieter than usual recently (I guess to day was mothers day but meh).
You mean you typically have non-dead-silent weekends? You'll do fine. People start having sex at around 14. 18 is acceptable. You'll get laid in no time you faggot.
>>
>>26979047
Procreation is literally the point of your existence. Furthermore you are trivializing how crushing it is to fail to ever get a girlfriend when virtually all other man on the planet succeed.
>>
>>26979299
I don't leave home, nowhere to go, no friends for 20 miles, I can drive but there's nothing to do when I get there, all my mates would rather sit in and play chess than hit a club, even the ones that are properly into house.

The most interaction I got over the weekend is the odd skype call from one of my friends, 60% of which is sat in silence, the rest is spent revising or playing video games.
Tinder has been a failure, even worse after turning 18.
Is plenty of fish or some equivalent any good at my age? I wouldn't have thought it.
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>since the dawn of Earth's history, every single one of your ancestors managed to reproduce
>the chain ends with you
>can stop the work that has been going on for billions of years, single-handedly
>>
>>26978928
Future billionaire right here.
>>
>>26979364
You might be fucked, actually. You sound like me when I was 18. I'm 22, now.

PoF is easier than tinder, to be honest. It's not as important to look like Chad.
>>
>>26979367
I cheer myself up by seeing my ability to repel every woman on Earth as a magical power. I'm special.
>>
File: kim res sawp.jpg (157 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
kim res sawp.jpg
157 KB, 960x720
>>26979389
Do tell what you were like when you were 18.
>>
>>26979216
foods easily obtainable. you're just a fat loser i guess. have a good life man. stay ignorant as hell too.
>>
>>26979477
Same as you. Had lots of friends on Skype. Played lots of games with them. Was popular at college. Never got any, though.

Then it all came tumbling down. My friends started getting full-time jobs. They got girlfriends. Suddenly no time for Skype shenanigans.

I have a part-time job, but I now have no friends, as they have all moved on with their life, where as I am still waiting for a girlfriend to replace them with.

I'm fucked. Each day is getting worse. I am financially well-off, and I can probably retire in a few years thanks to clever saving. But then I will just be stuck with myself, friendless, girlfriendless.
>>
OP don't set stupid deadlines for shit
also killing yourself over sex is dumb, besides college was that go-reinvent yourself bullshit since you get to go some where new with people you don't know. its the internet age everybody talks about people your "that guy" forever now people dont forget and never shuddap even if you never really knew them personally
>>
>>26979515
Hm, sometimes I wonder whether financial independence (sleight objective of mine) trumps loneliness, I guess that's the answer.
>>
File: 79728f_5505754.jpg (64 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
79728f_5505754.jpg
64 KB, 906x799
>mfw when I first started uni there was a "care package" placed in all of our rooms in halls at the beginning of the year
>contained a box of condoms, vouchers and leaflets for local shows and events, guides written by former students about nightlife and activities in the area and such
>even contained a booklet with a bunch of harm reduction techniques for taking different drugs, basically said "we know you'll be doing them anyway so you might as well try and be safer"
>now midway through (failing) my third year
>have gone out twice in entire uni career
>both times were shit
>condoms unopened (obviously) and expired last year
>30 grand in debt
living the dream
>30 grand it debt
>>
>>26978191
Yeah seems like you just gave up, blame yourself
>>
>>26979569
I would gladly lose all of my money for a girlfriend. I have worked a minimum wage job for years. Saved the lot. I am going to purchase a house, and rent it out. Will give me enough money to be NEET, plus I'd get interest from what I have left, anyway.

Money doesn't mean shit. I will have all the time in the world to do whatever I want, and be earning a passive income equal to what I get now. But what will I do? Shitpost on r9k? Play games? I am going to kill myself, that is what I will do.

At least the charity that inherits my entire estate will be happy. They'll have a few hundred thousand coming their way.
>>
>>26979328
We outpaced biology a long fucking time ago buddy. That survival of the species drive to spread your seed far and wide is an artifact of a bygone age where that was actually necessary.

I trivialize it because it is trivial. Who fucking cares. What are you even going to do with a gf. Matter of fact it's not even about the gf, he wants to use a fucking condom. You could be doing way more entertaining and less costly and annoying to achieve things with your life than chimping out trying to get pussy at all costs and most of all your dignity. Let alone fucking killing yourself over roasties ignoring you for rich chads while having nothing going for themselves. How can you be so invested in such a skewed twisted game. How can you look at the state of relationships in society as a man and not immediately turn your back and say wow this is fucking retarded. Why shoot yourselfin the foot so much.
>>
>>26979696
Where are you working? Maccies?

If I were in your position I'd take the opportunity to travel the country first, then maybe europe, then some asian countries maybe, at least see the world before you gas yourself mate.
>>
>>26979696
>>26979569
Tbqh that's not really a universal standard you can just agree on. That's probably one of the most personally variable questions you could ask.
>>
File: 1433152993367.jpg (27 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
1433152993367.jpg
27 KB, 480x440
>>26979743
Suit yourself, this guy seems pretty similar to me in many regards.

What's your story?
>>
>>26979738
Naaa. Not at McDonalds. It's not quite minimum wage. About 30% above it.

I don't want to travel the world. I am sitting on enough money to nearly buy a house outright. If I wanted to travel the world, I would have done-so already. I have already been to a few countries in Europe, anyway.

I am tired of everything. Every single day is an uphill struggle to find SOME reason to not kill myself.

Go to college, they said. Get a job, they said. Get a car, they said. Get /fit/, they said. Get a house, they said.

What happens when I get my house? What are people going to tell me to do, next? I will then be rich enough to retire, have an education, be fit, and have a good job (should I not retire). But I will STILL be living the same hopeless, depressed, lonely life.

My life has fundamentally not changed one bit since I was 15. I still spend most of my time sleeping (about 14 hours a day). I still spend my waking time trying to suppress my desire to hang myself. All of this superficial shit hasn't changed one thing.

My life needs to change. I don't need to change who I am, or what I own, like so many people (parents included) have told me.

I have gone from an uneducated fat NEET, to a fit, educated, full-time-worker. And not one thing has changed in my happiness. I still waste my life away hoping that death will hurry up.

It's all a joke. Don't fall for the meme of success. It changes nothing. I have money coming out of my ass, and I am not one bit happier.
>>
>>26979367
Your bloodline is a single, solid line with fucking billions of strands all over the sides of it. Every strand represents situations like the four sons, out of five, who didn't reproduce. You are merely one of those strands. The bloodline continues, you just make no contribution.
>>
>>26979778
Yeah he does and I do think your answer is good knowledge for him. I think if you were the type of person for whom that shit didn't matter you wouldn't even be inclined to ask the question in the first place.

I'm just working on my own hustle, going into accounting, being financially well off is all I really care about. Not worried about relationships and the like. I'm not asexual or anything but the anger at the unreasonable uphill battle to please a cunt who brings nothing to the table outweighs any sort of longing for a partner by so fucking much. My circle of friends has always been men older than me and most of them are already married/parents and we still hang out so I'm not too concerned about losing them to responsibilities. I'm not a neet either so its not depressing to see them not chill with me to do real shit because so am I. Kind of jaded and turned off from the nuclear family ideal from being stuck in custody wars from my own parents's divorce and witnessing the brutality of women just trading up with no remorse myself. Also seeing a lot of said older friends go through it right now, it's sobering to reality.

I just want to be able to live a comfortable modest life without ever worrying about bills and shit so I can retire and be an autist
>>
>>26979885
Man you sound like me. Though I've been full time working for 1.5 a year, twice the minwage and I'm still like 7-12 years away from my own house (assuming same wage, hopefully it'll improve). Not quite first world country but still. What's your secret?
>>
>>26979367
That's not really how it works. You've got some cousin somewhere fucking out some babies, the only question is how many degrees of separation.

Did you have any siblings? Did your parents? Did your grandparents? Go back far enough and you'll find it.
>>
File: lodsofemone.png (134 KB, 319x265) Image search: [Google]
lodsofemone.png
134 KB, 319x265
>>26978928
>get 15 bucks for them
>Was worth not getting laid. I bought Killing Floor with that money.

wew lad
>>
>>26979955
What's my secret to what? Owning my own place?
I don't buy anything. My friends ask me the same thing. They will go and buy games on Steam all the time at 60 bucks a piece. They will buy shit they don't need all the time. Then they say "WOW HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY?".

The thing is, I don't want to buy anything. Money is so useless, to me. I'm not very materialistic, I guess. All I want is a girlfriend, for both romantic reasons, and companionship. What would I use my money for? Buying more useless tat I don't need? Naaa.

When I get my house, suddenly I will be a "successful" person. I will have a place I can rent out and earn a substantial passive income. I can retire before the age of 30. But I would trade it all for a good female friend to spend time with.

And that scares the fuck out of me. I would have gone from the biggest NEET piece of shit ever, to a landlord. But I would be no happier. And what happens, then? Suddenly I will have achieved everything... except having a girlfriend. And that is all I have ever wanted. Every milestone in my life, from finishing college, to getting a job, to getting a car, has been what I consider to be one step closer to getting happiness. But I have not actually become any happier. And earning a substantial passive income will be my last milestone. And that's the end of it. I will have become successful, and I will then have a lot of free time to think about how unhappy I am that girls don't like me. And I fear that it is then that I will kill myself, knowing that I have achieved all that I can, but am still not happy.
>>
>>26979916
>The bloodline continues, you just make no contribution.

not mine, friendo

my brother is a gay furry fag and i am deffo not bagging any roasties before i die
>>
>>26980138
I mean more financially, like, how did you save that much despite job that only pays 30% above min. Even with low costs like I do it seems big, unless you're 35+.

>And that scares the fuck out of me. I would have gone from the biggest NEET piece of shit ever, to a landlord. But I would be no happier. And what happens, then? Suddenly I will have achieved everything... except having a girlfriend. And that is all I have ever wanted. Every milestone in my life, from finishing college, to getting a job, to getting a car, has been what I consider to be one step closer to getting happiness. But I have not actually become any happier. And earning a substantial passive income will be my last milestone. And that's the end of it. I will have become successful, and I will then have a lot of free time to think about how unhappy I am that girls don't like me. And I fear that it is then that I will kill myself, knowing that I have achieved all that I can, but am still not happy.

Fuck that sounds like my future. 27 HKV now.
>>
>>26979712
I sincerely bow down and tip my hat to you, my good sir.
>>
>>26980212
Cheap house prices, maybe. I will still need a mortgage, just to tide it over. All depends on where you live, really. Where I live, if you work 9-5, 5 days a week, on minimum wage, a cheap house will cost about 6-7x your yearly income. I can put down a deposit of 70% for the house. I am thinking of doing it this year, so I can quit work. But I am scared that I will then spiral down very quickly, knowing that I am retired, have money, but am still not happy.

When I say I buy nothing, I mean it. Aside from my car and rent for my parents, all of my money goes to the bank.
>>
>>26979118
You mean "best" in the world virgin
>>
> be lucky once a date a girl for a while
> after the first date noticed it went really great
> buy condoms
> she breaks up before we ever have sex

JUST
>>
>>26980391
get out of my thread with your humble bragging you fucking fag
>>
>>26980205
Tragic. You've failed your father. But surely he has a brother whose spawn will continue the line.
>>
>>26980406
What's worse receiving a free condom and never using it. Or expecting to use a condom buying it and never using it reminding you of how close you were.
>>
>>26980387
It's a bad thing, anon.
>>
>>26978191
>>26977943
>hurr durr i can't get free sex
is that all you fuckers think about?
>>
>>26980271
Although it's not as fast in my country and I still pay for my food, I plan do to the same in ~10 year horizon. I wonder if I'll be as much as a loser then.
>>
>>26980271
You make renting out a house sound easy man, my family has several of the buggers and there's always one that's empty - there's a good chance you're better off investing in shares because that house in gonna have to fucking rock
>>
>>26980543
no
I think about not having any friends and how I haven't had any in the last 5 years
I think about how I literally don't matter to anyone in the world and I am 100% completely alone
all conversations I have had over the last 4-5 years have exclusively been either with my parents or talking to myself

I have been completely rejected by women and society and this is the breaking point, the evidence
I am almost 22 and have never touched a woman, my life is completely over at this point
there is no way I will ever be able to overcome the emotional pain and social deficiency that have been done to me over the last decade
there is no place in society for me left because of picky women and superficial idiots and that's why I really really want to kill myself
I want to make this condom the breaking point, if I can't use it, then I am completely irredeemable and should kill myself in one last blaze of glory to show people my pain
>>
File: 1456611621905.jpg (5 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
1456611621905.jpg
5 KB, 301x167
this thread really needs some bumping...

...Has anyone got some solid advice because all I'm seeing in this thread is lot's of problem robots
>>
>>26980962
there is no advice once you hit this wall
either you have it or you don't
either you make friends in highschool and your 1st year of college or you don't develop socially and never will
>>
>>26980996
fml

well it's been good guys.. real good...
>>
>>26980962
Thats all this board is every freaking day.

Welcome to hell normie. Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>26980962
>>26980996
i dont think thats the case at all but college really does make things easier for you. The semester is still goin strong so just go out to parties or some shit. Dont make it your first and only goal to sleep with some bitch, you need to establish something before that if youve had no luck with the straight forward approach in the past
>>
>>26981040
I am:
>>26979778
>>26979738
>>26979569
>>26979477
>>26979364
>>26979234
>>26979107
>>26979068
>>26978929

So, I think I'll stay if that's alright
>>
>>26981061
it is absoultely the case
high school and college are the two places where there is
>a collection of people your age with similar interests
>very little activity and responsibilities relatively
>less social pressure because people aren't as well developed
that environment will never exist past age 20
so if you have never had a relationship, lost your virginity, made many friends, or developed socially, you are as good as useless in society and everyone wants you to kill yourself

which is where I'm at right now
>>
>>26981092
>I am a british shitposter outside of the britfeel containment thread
>I post "b urself", "stop being depressed and you won't be sad" tier advice and think it does anything
thanks for outing yourself faggot
>>
>>26981149
>I post "b urself", "stop being depressed and you won't be sad" tier advice
I did no such thing, the Leo thing is bollocks, I just wanted an image to draw attention to the post.
>>
>>26981092
Oh, I replied to that as if you were the guy saying money didn't make him happy. Well just flip that first sentence around I guess
>>
>>26981248
Sometimes I think it'd be alright if this was board where posters are given codes and colours like pol
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.