[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone so anti-NEET? What's wrong with following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: atm.jpg (508 KB, 1573x2007) Image search: [Google]
atm.jpg
508 KB, 1573x2007
Why is everyone so anti-NEET? What's wrong with following your own path in this life and learning about the world around you vs sitting in an office all day doing someone elses bidding?

It's not like being NEET means you're poor or anything, just popped by the ATM, things are good for this NEET.

Why are you so poor wagie? I thought all that hard work meant you'd have money and freedom?
>>
>>26977464

What you gonna do with that 120? Massage parlor.
>>
>>26977484

Homeless guy asked for some cash, I don't carry any so popped by the ATM and went back and hooked him up.

He might be only spending it on drugs & alcohol but hell, that's all I'm likely to spend it on anyway.
>>
>>26977464

dude i desperately need $1300 or else i won't have anywhere to live this summer

can you PLEASE help me out
>>
>>26977518

Yeah right I believe you. Jack shack.
>>
>>26977528

Are you actually so fucking stupid that you believe that's the OP's balance lol
>>
>>26977464
Even if that is your picture (its probably not), most NEET people on this board are broke people who have not friends or no life and who never try to improve themsleves
>>
>>26977612

I believe that it is.
>>
>almost 2 mil in checking

how are you not worried about having that much in one checking account? don't banks only insure up to 250k or something for checking accounts.
>>
>>26977755

Correct, but they also have safeguards to prevent identity fraud theft and even if I was somehow forced/dumb enough/etc to give away account access they'd reimburse it to keep my business.

tl;dr: not at all worried
>>
neets are bad because most of them are on social security disability.

if you have almost 2 mil in your checking then you're not exactly a regular neet on neetbux from social security.
>>
>>26977791

you can have multiple checking accounts to safeguard your money or maybe even a business account if they insure more money for business accounts.

whatever u want though, i just know that banks only insure so much money for one regular checking account.
>>
>>26977624
No, my friend. There are more and more rich NEETs coming here. It's becoming the destination for the independent wealthy and has that "underground" cachet.
>>
>>26977464

Not trolling, i want to know how it's possible to have this much money without working? I can assume you got it from your parents or someting? if not how'd you make it? I really want to not have to work anymore.
>>
>>26979402

No dude it's impossible you have to work really really hard for decades for Mr.Shekelsberg before you can get that much.
>>
>>26977850

Fun fact: FDIC has never failed to pay back any amount of money, and has regularly paid out far more than their 250k.
>>
>>26979402
I keep preaching this and hoping people will listen. Check this site out, it's a step-by-step approach to earning your NEET status

www.earlyretirementextreme.com

The more you can save and invest, the faster it'll go. It's possible, many have done it. Check the forums, that's all real people just as smart as you are that are now free.
>>
>>26977660
>I believe that it is.
OP's lack of reply (or time stamp) shows you're both fucking idiots
>>
>>26977528
OP you need to help this poor soul out, he needs that money for an epic gaming computer xD
>>
>>26979480

I wish I could live on a budget like that website suggests. It's just not reasonable. Rent alone is much more than that where I live.
>>
>>26977464
You really need to give me some of that money, OP.
>>
>>26979781
Kind of hard when OP doesn't actually have any of that
>>
>>26979402

Trading CFDs & shares. Started with $2,000 personal loan.

Now no longer do that and just NEET it up.

>>26979479

Correct, hence my lack of worry.

>>26979727

Some of us have things to do other than 4chan, in my case I was doing some gardening :)

>>26979758

Hand up is always better than a hand out.

>>26979781

Nah I'm good.

>>26980163

Ok then.
>>
>>26980970
>Nah I'm good.
You're not, though. You're got a horrible wonky number there. Imagine how much neater the account balance would look if you gave me 54,629.05 dollaridoos. You'd have such a clean 1.8mil. It would look beautiful.
>>
>>26977464
>keeping your money in wells fucking fargo
>ever
God dude hie thee to a credit union post haste. Any one will do.
>>
>>26980970
>Some of us have things to do other than 4chan, in my case I was doing some gardening :)

Yes I'm in that boat too, came back to check this thread yet you still haven't posed any proof. Seems like a common theme on r9k
>>
>>26981200

This is surprisingly true. End of month I usually give away money to round off my last 6 digits as it makes accounting in YNAB.
>>
>>26980970

Lol fucking prove it. You didn't multiply your initial money 1000 times over by trading. Just admit you're a trust fund baby, there's no shame in coming from wealth.
>>
>>26981310

They don't charge me any fees & pay a higher interest rate... they might be scummy and corrupt but they look after me.
>>
File: proof.jpg (18 KB, 309x289) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
18 KB, 309x289
>>26981327

Hello CFD trading encourages partying
>>
>>26981349

CFDs require only 5% paydown of total amount.

Buy 40,000 $5.00 CFDs, investment is $10,000

Sell at $5.15, $6,000 profit in one day.

Do that multiple times throughout a year and you've made 2mil.

It's not hard and $10K isn't even as large as I had normally traded.
>>
>>26981567
Surely you could lose it all if the price goes down instead of up. Like forex or something.

Shit, I got no idea what cfd is. Better look it up.
>>
>sitting in an office all day doing someone elses bidding?
>Implying that every job is like this
I'm going to be exploring the Pacific on a multi million dollar 100'+ foot long ship while in charge of 30+ people in a few years. Plus I'm only 20. You will always be at the bottom of the totem pole unless you get a education and leave the house to take on the world. Call me a normie but it's true.
>>
>>26977464
Timestamparino faggot or you're just another broke NEET.
>>
>>26981567
How much time did you spend studying? Trading?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.