[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That was a really funny film, I'm so glad we both went to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
That was a really funny film, I'm so glad we both went to see it!

So.. what should we do next?
>>
>>26977244
fuggg in de fugger :DDDDD
>>
how about you insert your gurltinkler in my boipussy
>>
Umm, I think we should check to see if there are any monsters under my bed.
>>
>tfw no average girlfriend
>>
get some white castle and chill at my place or i can take you home
>>
>>26977244
smoke weed and play gemmu
>>
eat a bowl of eggs?
>>
>>26977244
>curly hair
No thanks
>>
>>26977244
>Ugly face/
>Tumblr glasses variation 3.1 rev C.
>Shitty hair.
>Stripped socks/
Alright it seems I only managed to score a tranny, guess I have to tell my parents I fuck men and I'm a huge faggot.
Also I hope the film was ok, despise the extra sausage.
>>
File: 1456346173293.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456346173293.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
ditching the clothes and going to take you to pound town.
>>
>>26979189
I'd be lucky to have her. you're just a picky little shit with high standards.
>>
>>26979244
White knighting trannies won't magically make their girldicks hard for you.
>>
>striped socks
>vaguely masculine face
>clearly flat chest

Next step is I cry tears of joy and thank god for giving me a qt trans gf, then we make sweet love and cuddle. Of course this is all after I lock her in her chastity cage.
>>
P R O N E

B
O
N
E
>>
>>26977244
How the fuck did you find me again, you crazy bitch, get the fuck out of here you dirty skank! My waifu will be here any second...
>>
>>26977244
fugg

bloxonbloxnonblxobonxonxbxlo
>>
>>26977244
Literally anything, provided you take off those FUCKING GLASSES jesus christ they're the only think holding you back in life rn...
>>
File: slydog.jpg (21 KB, 237x233) Image search: [Google]
slydog.jpg
21 KB, 237x233
>>26979302
Ah, a man after my own heart!
>>
>>26977244
You got a face like a bug but you are a qt. Now all you have to do is to be attracted to me.
>>
>>26977244
>Those glasses
>Those socks

Yeah, I ah I'm ehh busy. Never call me again.
>>
Are you a man you look like a man
>>
>>26977244
If she lost the glasses and straightened her hair, that girl would be beautiful.
>>
I'd take her out for coffee/dessert, and get her talking. Sex is easy,conversation far harder. Never be disappointed that you don't get a girl to follow you home. Instead, appreciate the uniqueness of being a couple among hordes of lonely strangers. That's where the Magic happens, where the Memories are forged. Maybe she might give you the Come Hither Look,smile and lean in,but pause:if you misinterpreted her you won't lose face by a refusal,and if she wonders why you stopped, tell her you got lost in her eyes for a while...
>>
>>26977244
Well you can suck me or you can fuck me but whatever you do, please don't duck me :(
>>
>>26977244
I don't know what you and your girldick will do, but I'll start screaming:
"Fucking Christ!! Why am I in bed with a tranny?!"
>>
My, what large hands you have!
>>
File: 1453941244254.jpg (40 KB, 390x478) Image search: [Google]
1453941244254.jpg
40 KB, 390x478
Realistically, would it be bad to try something like "Whatever you want to do ;)" and hope it works?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.