[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Don't make eye contact with me you ugIy creeper!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: ewgross.jpg (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
ewgross.jpg
25 KB, 300x250
>>
>>26977172
These threads are just ridiculous.

Women don't say things like that unless you're in elementary school.
>>
>>26977203
>Women don't say things like that unless you're in elementary school.

says the autist who never leaves his house
>>
>>26977203
>Women don't say things like that

Doesn't mean they aren't thinking it.
>>
>>26977172

s-sorry
>>
>>26977172
>implying i could ever make eye contact with a woman other than my mother
>>
File: angryfeels.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angryfeels.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>Notice girl in class staring at you
>Make eye contact to see if she wants something
>tfw "EW DON'T LOOK AT ME YOU CREEP"
Teenage girls are demons
>>
>>26977862

They don't change much either as they get older.
>>
>>26977414
>Doesn't mean they aren't thinking it.

Precisely.

So much of human communication is done non-verbally. It's a common indictment lodged against we men who are less than attractive who bemoan our loneliness or lack of sexual affection: "How can you expect to get a woman if you don't approach one?"

Fair enough, to a point. But the reason for not approaching becomes far more understandable when you consider that non-verbal communication. That look of disgust in a woman's eyes when she glances at you, that revulsion or, in the very best of circumstances, that dismissal.

Yes, a man could approach a woman after having received all of that non-verbal communication. And he would be a fool and a lunatic to do so. The beauty of that sort of being human is that this variety of communication spares us that kind of humiliation. Loneliness is bad enough. Why add disgrace upon it.

Horror upon horror's head is not something to be sought after.
>>
>>26977172
- Slit throat -
>>
File: mads.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
mads.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>>26979960
Yours or hers?
>>
>>26980012
Hers, forget to mention. Tought it was oblivious.
>>
>>26979273

very weII put
>>
>>26980096
Good call. Lines like that would make a lot of guys want to kill themselves.
>>
>>26979273
>That look of disgust in a woman's eyes when she glances at you, that revulsion or, in the very best of circumstances, that dismissal.

I get the opposite look, but I have a very expensive degree from a very very low quality college. The feels are real. Every time a woman glances at me it pisses me off and reminds me to hate myself. Every time. I can't even leave the house to get some groceries without some nice, attractive, inviting woman reminding of my fake college experience.
>>
>>26977172

Literally no woman has the balls to say something like that to a man. If she did eventually she would say it to the wrong man and she would be dead.
>>
>>26980814
>I get the opposite look

How terrible for you. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers.

Sure, my prayers are obviously less than efficacious. The prayers of a wizard are worthless. But when one wants needless sympathy, those prayers don't need to be answered. Having them uttered is enough, correct?

Hating yourself is probably quite terrible. Consider a life in which that self-hatred, terrible though it it is, is dwarfed by the hatred you can feel every time someone merely glances your way.

How about we pray for each other?
>>
>>26980669
yo what is this from? i have to know!
>>
File: selfie.jpg (66 KB, 663x425) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
66 KB, 663x425
>>26981145
It's from the Hannibal series.

>>26980844
They definately wouldn't say it to a stranger in a secluded area, but you would be surprised at how ballsy women can get when they feel safe.
>>
>>26977414
So what? Men think petty, vindictive thoughts about people they see too.
>>
>>26981481

Not in the same sense
>>
>>26977203
>Women don't say things like that
You can read it on their faces.
>>
File: 1448584740310.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448584740310.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>you make eye contact with a girl
>>
>>26977862
Underage get out pls reee
>>
>>26981599
It was long ago, but the memory still haunts me.
>>
I actively avoid eye contact with girls because i'm afraid of being a creep
>>
>>26977172
im only gonna stop if im uncomfortable not you, jokes on you
>>
>>26977203
>t. female in full damage control
>>
>>26977203
they don't normally vocalize it, but you can read that exact statement in ther face and body language
It crushes the soul after the 1000th time seeing it, since early adolescents
>>
>Be a handsome aspie
>Called handsome my whole life, get hit on by homos (and ugly chicks) often
>Most girls look clearly uncomfortable when I look at them in the eye

Why
>>
>>26982353
They can sense the autism
>>
>>26981315
Did he die?

originarius
>>
>>26981721
You *will* be called creep either if you were just spacing out or lusting over her. That's just how it is... unless you're some handsome tall guy, that would be hot instead.
>>
>teenage girls are always extremely flirty with me but I don't want to go to jail
>gay guys are always super into me (apparently it's a combination of the beard and me not being a whiny girly guy) but I'm not gay
>adult women won't give me the time of day
It's like the moment they come of age they learn how to sniff out autism.
>>
>>26982353
Have you been called handsome specifically? Cause normies often use that word in particular to make guys feel better. It's like when they call ugly guys "charming" or "cute".
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.