[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zac Efron. The Chadiest of Chads. 5'8''. WHAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
Zac Efron. The Chadiest of Chads. 5'8''. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR EXCUSE MANLETS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQ5tJpuN-8
>>
>>26977036
I'm not a famous celebrity
>>
>>26977036
Everyone in Hollywood is short. I think it's something to do with all the interbreeding with jews.
>>
>>26977036
A lot of people dont know he is that height, people just see pictures of him and dont even think about height. I remember a tweet on twitter that said "retweet this to ruin a girls day" and it was a picture of Zac Efrons height of 5'8" and the tweet had 10s of thousands of retweets.

But still, even if Zac wasnt famous, he would still have girls going after him because he is good looking and in good shape
>>
>>26977062
Why would that matter?

>Original comment
>>
File: ishiggydiggy.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ishiggydiggy.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>26977226
>Why would that matter?
Women drool over literally any celebrity, even that guy who played Kylo Ren.
>>
I'm not famous, rich or handsome and even if I was I woukd still fuck it up.
>>
>>26977036

pretty awkward sex scene yo.

>talking during sex
>questions during sex
>>
>>26977226
>Why would that matter?
Most actors and celebrities are just average looking guys who were in the right spot at the right time.
>>
>>26977226
Are you serious? Being famous gets you a pass at a lot of things that are 'deal breakers' otherwise.
>>
>>26978002
This. Even the guy who played George probably had whores with him every night.
>>
He's handsome yeah but Channing fucking Tatum man im not even gay but he's like a god or something and he's 6' 1. Pretty sure if 100 girls got to choose between getting fucked by Efron or Mr Tatum 90 would choose the latter.
>>
>>26978090
Pretty much. Any guy can look good with the proper workout schedule, makeup artists, hair stylists, lighting, photoshop, and wardrobe.
There are so many talented good looking actors and actresses in Hollywood, connections are everything.
>>
>>26978514
*talented good looking actors and actresses in Hollywood who aren't famous or even working I mean.
>>
If you haven't figured out by now that FACE matters the most I don't know what to tell you. I'm only 5'11 and I see dudes that are 5'7' - 5'9 with smoking hot gfs, but they had great faces themselves. I'd hate to be tall and ugly, then you just stick out more.
>>
>>26978002
Kylo Ren guy is easy for them to drool over because all women have a rape fantasy
>I take what I want
>>
>>26977036
>some fag will settle for her after he is tired of her.

dat degenerate comment section.
>>
>>26978553
manlet here. i dont think its that black or white. i think most girls would rather have an average looking 6'2 guy than an above average 5'6 dude. that being said girls would rather have an average looking 5'6 dude than an ugly 6'2 dude.
>>
>these comments

All women are whores.
>>
who is zack effron and why should I give a shit?
>>
>>26977036
>Rich, famous, highly attractive, charismatic, young and muscular male is slightly below average height, what is your excuse!
>>
>>26979349
>get a job, find a talent, get plastic surgery, talk to more people, and workout
You could literally have any of those qualities, so again what the fuck is your excuse?
>>
This movie is gonna flop because nobody wants to see a Manlet. Calling it.
>>
>"straight" guys thinking they know what guys are hot
I bet you all fap to Channing Tatum too.
>>
>>26981087
This comment confuses me. Are you implying Tatum isn't attractive? If so, You're retarded.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.