[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that fapped non stop to this video?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7
File: fart-so-gross-sister-scares.jpg (41 KB, 650x397) Image search: [Google]
fart-so-gross-sister-scares.jpg
41 KB, 650x397
Am I the only one that fapped non stop to this video?
>>
>>26975832
What is it? Also should I have not googled the image?
>>
>>26975910
dont worry about googling it. totally safe. here is the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEVJRI4mwpk
>>
>>26975910
cute girl farts and scares brother
>>
>>26975955
Did... Did she shit herself??
>>
>>26975832
Yeah, found it pretty repulsive to be quite honest. Also mad the whore is abusing the poor kid. Imagine if the roles were reversed. Guys with bigger sissters are so fucking fucked. They're born into being beta.
>>
>>26975989
i suspect there was some residue. she is going to be on tosh o this week. famous for a fart.
>>
File: disapointing.jpg (10 KB, 103x108) Image search: [Google]
disapointing.jpg
10 KB, 103x108
>>26975832

I hate women. No moral
>>
>>26976003
>tosh.o
I fucking hate that shit. Hur dur let's make a show about shitty viral videos and make comments on them XDDD.
Fucking Internets dead desu
>>
File: 1411080644846.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1411080644846.png
109 KB, 444x444
>tfw the video made me want a little brother to hang with
>>
I didn't fap to it, but it made me wish I had a sister even more. She seems funny, cute, and jokey, and it would be really nice to have a sister around my age like that. It would have been cool around that age.

holy shit though that fat kid was grosser than the fart. why are young obese kids so disgusting-looking? it's almost hard to believe that he is so closely related to that angel.
>>
>>26975995
>Abusing the poor kid
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you that you think that is abusive? If the roles were reversed it wouldn't be as funny because watching girls fart is way funnier than watching a guy fart.
>>
>>26975832
>Am I the only one who fapped non stop to this video?

Yes. Girls shouldn't fart, or should be embarrassed when they do.
>>
>>26976063
>to that angel
girl shits her pants on video, gets called an angel by neckbeards. kek
>>
>>26976075
>watching girls fart is way funnier than watching a guy fart.

Yeah, thanks feminism. #DoubleStandards

Do you think she would dare pull that shit on a brother older than her? Or on a guy friend?
>>
>>26976120
I meant it in the way that she is very attractive. And I doubt she actually shit her pants.
>>
>>26976162
did you hear that? she may not have put a full log in her panties, but if she wiped her ass after fart, the paper comes back brown.
>>
>>26975832
shut up daga
pls
>>
>>26976137
You're a fucking whiny faggot
>>
>>26975955
>>26975832

BRAAPPposting IRL

I know sharts when I hear them, that was a shart. It sounded like the end of a whipped cream or easy cheese can where it's mostly compressed air left but there's still just a touch of solid/liquid left in it.
>>
>>26976186
I have heard and committed a great many farts. I doubt everyone is as incontinent as you. Not every wet fart ends up being fecal matter in the underoos.
>>
>>26976206
You sound like the type who'd not complain or whine if on your way to the wedding night bed, 6 niggers would pull you over from around the corner and told you go ahead cause they need to talk for a couple of hours with your wife.
>>
>>26976137
Who *honestly* cares if she farts around her little brother unopposed? Nu-males getting angsty about feminism or men's rights, I swear, it's getting old.
>>
>>26976279
That's a lot to extrapolate based on a vague 4 word post. Sounds more like projection than anything
>>
>>26976308
It's subconsciously traumatising for the little boy to be dominated by a woman.
>>
You people have actually shit yourselves during a fart?

Cute girl BTW. Would lick her asshole clean after a fart
>>
>>26976353
Farts in the same room are hardly domination. And again, it's almost nonsensical to say that he would get trauma from a girl farting on him. My sister is not the most aromatically-pleasing person, but I made it through my childhood alright.
>>
>>26976380
is she hot? post pic, tell story of a fart.
>>
I thought it was funny. I had brothers and we used to do shit like this all the time. They're siblings, so they fuck with each other and do gross stuff because it's funny.
>>
>>26976380
>My sister

Oh that explains a lot.

>I made it through my childhood alright.

Yeah, I bet you did, didn't you, you mighty stud? Thanks for gracing this shithole of a place with your "alright" presence.
>>
>>26976374
>Would lick her asshole clean

why? you would literally be swallowing her feces. why does this appeal to you?
>>
>>26976405
Funny or not, the boys with older sisters will grow up feminine and submissive to women, likely even cucks. Sister often use their younger brothers as intermediaries between them and their Chad boyfriends.
>>
>>26975832
>You will never have a cute older sister why even live?
>>
>>26976063
>it would be really nice to have a sister around my age like that

My older sister used to force haircuts on me to the point where I get severe anxiety if I ever go to a real barber shop (only done it three times my whole life), she would leave bloody tampons and pads & panties in the washroom, and for a while made me and my brother dress up in her bathings suits and she'd take pictures of that.

It's not always fun.
>>
>>26976401
I recognize that my sister is pretty, I will not post pics though. She farted occasionally around the house, and in our room. No particular stories though, it's not really a memorable thing.
>>
I like that video with a sister sitting on her brothers face and grinding his mouth while he gasps for air better
>>
>>26976279
What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm a cuck because I don't fly into a rage when I see a girl fart as a joke by her brother?
>>
>>26976353
>girl shits herself
>supposed to be domination of the boy and traumatizing

Maybe you should take some actual psychology class, NEETard.

>>26976449
Same with you. All children with older siblings are less competitive, it has nothing to do with evil wimminz and the feminazis.
>>
>>26976416
I don't consider myself mentally traumatized because I interacted with my sister. I'm not mentally unstable, but that doesn't mean I'm claiming to be better than anyone else here. It's /r9k/, come on.
>>
>>26975832
Am I the only one who is disgusted by this?

Women should not be encouraged to fart publicly

If they do so they should be deservedly embarrassed, to the point where they almost cry.

I don't want my girlfriend to be farting all the time. She's a girl, not a boy.

There's a time and place for everything
>>
>>26976553
>All children with older siblings are less competitive

All my friends in elementary shcool had older brothers and were Chad as fuck and bullied the fuck out of people. Most lost virginity before 15.

Meanwhile me with 2 older sisters fucking figured out masturbation at 15, and 10 year later I'm not even sure I'm gay or not.
>>
>>26976582
When I was a junior is high school I farted in gym class while we were stretching on the floor. Wood floor, big open gym, everyone heard it. Many laughed. I laughed it off, but was humiliated. I still assume everyone who was in that class with me things of me as the "farting girl" and nothing more.
>>
>>26976607
No, you don't have to be unsure of your homosexuality, you are here demonizing girls for normal bodily functions.
>>
I want a gf who jokes around with farts with me tBh
>>
>>26976665
Literally shitting on her brother face is not noraml bodily function. Farting in their face is not that far worse. Especially when it's that fucking nasty and she's filming it and post it on the internet.
>>
>>26976607
>muh personal anecdote

I'm the anon whose sister made him traumatized of hair salons and barber shops and used to be dressed up as a girl, and I still managed to loser my virginity like a week after I turned 18.

>>26976488

You're just like every other closeted women-hating cock-loving faggot on r9k, no need to blame it on your sisters.
>>
>>26976582
I don't want to hear anyone fart.
>>
>>26976715
Well it's a good thing that it's literally not what happened you illiterate retard.
>>
>>26976623
That's a shame.
If I'm being honest with you they probably do still think of you like that.
I've known boys who have farted audibly in class, and people laugh it off and it's forgotten by the next day.

But with girls, it's different. You'll always think differently about a girl who you've seen fart.

Not that it matters obviously, who gives a fuck what your classmates think of you now that you've left, but my point still stands.
>>
File: 1448595898250.png (100 KB, 254x251) Image search: [Google]
1448595898250.png
100 KB, 254x251
>>26975832
wew lads that is an unexpected stiffy innit
>>
all these anti girl fart people in this thread are so pathetic
>>
>>26976062
>>26976063

rofl the dichotomy of these posts
>>
>>26976137
>Do you think she would dare pull that shit on a brother older than her? Or a guy friend?

Literally yes, I know you're on this board so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've never talked to a woman before.
>>
File: 382738327823.gif (1 MB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
382738327823.gif
1 MB, 300x173
>>26976623
>Wood floor
Damn.
You know that amplified.
Had an echo probably too.
>>
>>26976746
yep, i know. i dont think its a figment of my imagination. I think anyone who was there and heard it, thats the first thing they think of when they see me or think of me. And I wasnt some social outcast, I was just a normal girl. It sucks. But, oh well, not much I can do about it now other than be glad im at college and dont see them anymore.
>>
>>26976788
yep, and we were stretching so it isn't like there were people running around and yelling or making noise. just normal conversation. i can feel my face get hot just thinking about it.
>>
>>26976742
>what are anologies?

Are you retarded? Oh wait, you are.

>>26976787
I've been through highschool and lived in college dormroom campus. You don't know what you're talking about. Sure, there may be exceptions, but that's irrelevant.
>>
>>26976582
Yes, you're a fucking loser.
>People farting DISGUSTS me
You must have lots of friends who really respect you
>>
>>26976847
So you've all but confirmed you've never actually hung out with a girl.
What's got your panties in a bunch anyways? Should siblings not be allowed to have fun or tease each other?
>>
File: 1457176780405.gif (1 MB, 373x210) Image search: [Google]
1457176780405.gif
1 MB, 373x210
>>26976843
>i can feel my face get hot just thinking about it.
Sure, me too.
>>
>>26976858
Guys farting doesn't disgust me at all. I have a shit ton of friends who have done, and do it, and I don't give a fuck, it's just funny.

Read my post, I said when girls do it. It's just what I think
>>
farting is gross and funny. But i'm not going to argue about it over the internet bloody hell
>>
>>26976847
I don't know, what ARE anologies? That's not a word from the English language.

Did you mean "analogies"? They're fun little stories that relate personal experiences, nothing to base your entire worldview of ~50% of the planet's population on.
>>
>>26976925
Trying to be elitist and condescending on a certain topic is pointless friend.

Literally any topic argued on 4chan is not worth arguing.
If you don't want to debate farting, you might aswell pack up and leave now.
>>
>>26976062
families are different. my brothers and i are dicks to each other and don't like being around one another.
>>
>>26976909
>the gaseous byproduct of turning food into shit smells much better and is much more pleasant when someone with balls and a dick does it.

well okay then
>>
>>26976938
Okay I agree with you in this argument, but you dropped the ball. Analogies are comparisons, not stories. You are thinking of anecdotes.
>>
do girls on their period fart more? does it smell worse than when they're not on their period?
>>
>>26976970
I see where he's coming from, but he's probably gay. I actually don't care how a girl fart smells, even if it stinks I'm not really grossed out. If a guy farts, I instinctively want to move away even if it doesn't stink, it's just gross.
>>
>>26976991
Yes and yes. The digestive system goes bonkers during your period.
>>
>>26976978
True, we were talking about anecdotes in the first place then this other idiot dragged me down to his level.
>>
>>26976991
Yeah, it's definitely worse for me during a period at least. Period farts are worse than the worst farts you get from an 'off food'.
>>
>>26977033
pls be my smelly period fart gf
>>
>>26976970
i didn't say it was more pleasant from a guy.
i said it was socially acceptable, and therefore funny.
farting is a crude action, and therefore more masculine.
whilst girls obviously do fart, it's better if they do it privately. it's not feminine to just fart when she wants.

ask any girl whether she'd be comfortable farting in front of anyone, even her boyfriend, she'd say no, and rightly so.
>>
I knew I should have saved that picture of wojak with his face stuffed in his butt.
>>
>>26975955
Oho, the smell of death when your piles flare up and you fart ass mucus.
Mmmmm, I'd fuck her ass using it as lube.
>>
>>26977070
Not any girls, I've known girls that fart at school or with their friends. I'd say probably 75% of girls would be uncomfortable farting in front of others.
>>
>>26977070
I really don't get girls with bfs who don't want to fart around them. wtf is that? he sticks his dick in you and sees your asshole when he fucks you doggy, and hears your queefs

but farting around him is wrong....?
>>
>>26977033
>off food
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
I don't think so. Anybody even a little bit into that fetish just got a quality video. Personally I find it disgusting.
>>
>>26977070
>farting is a crude action, and therefore more masculine.

what the fuck is this nonsense lol, way to attach gender to abstract concepts.

>i said it was socially acceptable, and therefore funny.

Farts are funny BECAUSE they're not socially acceptable, otherwise it would be like breathing or blinking. Do you see businessmen in suits and lawyers and politicians just totally ripping ass out in the open? No. Because it's NOT socially acceptable.

Then in the next sentence you say it's crude. Is it crude or socially acceptable? Just literally everything that you wrote is wrong.
>>
That's fucking disgusting

Oce
>>
>>26977141
use common sense friend.
when I said socially acceptable, I was obviously meaning in comparison to girls.
Farting is a crude action, and while it is not socially acceptable in most situations, if someone is to fart, it is accepted and allowed more from a guy, owing it to "classic steven that, always farting!"
it's more of a masculine trait.

regardless of when a woman does it, it's looked as out of the ordinary.
>>
>>26977262
When a woman farts, then, according to your logic, it's twice as crude and and twice as funny. But you're totally upset and angry.

I think you've sent too much time around guys sniffing each other's asses.
>>
>>26977351
whatever mate
enjoy sticking around girls who fart around you freely because they know you're a beta spineless guy and they don't care what you think

that's what this ultimately boils down to
>>
any robots who want to discuss girls farting with me, just send me a message on skype. Rachelm2bx. I will tell you all you want to know about when i fart.
>>
>>26977394
you're supposed to establish dominance by overriding the stench of her fart with your own fart

fucking nu males
>>
>>26977394
haha way to introduce that "lol ur spineless and girls don't like you" thing at the last minute after you get BTFO. Go look at "traps" now.
>>
File: 87778766798.jpg (71 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
87778766798.jpg
71 KB, 500x444
>>26977457
Get a load of this nigga.
No vocaroo or nothing for proof.
>>
>>26976539
Ok I'll fall for it, what video?
>>
>>26977457
Anon, we know you aren't a girl.
>>
>>26978392
no, anon isnt. but the unfortunate person who has that skype name is. kek
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.