[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: februaryisgone.jpg (1 MB, 3848x2632) Image search: [Google]
februaryisgone.jpg
1 MB, 3848x2632
wageslaving tomorrow edition
>>
Evening lads

I went to the shop and bought some beers had a few now feeling a bit more awake. Good times, should be a good night.

Want to go play Dungeon Keeper but don't want to miss out on the internet. Wish I had two laptops.
>>
File: Rise Kimono Smile.jpg (25 KB, 258x320) Image search: [Google]
Rise Kimono Smile.jpg
25 KB, 258x320
Time for waifus lads.
>>
Might just play WoW all night at this rate desu lads.
>>
I woke up today with a severe lack of motivation to do anything and feeling weirdly numb and zoned out and indifferent to everything and the idea of dying and killing myself seems similarly easy and not a big deal and the best thing to do right now I just want to go back to my world of sleep and nice dreams

don't worry tho boys I'm not gonna kill myself but my depression is definitely back now and I am definitely seeing a uni councilor asap
>>
Hey brits. Finnbot here, why is brittland always messing with the EU? Will you really leave?
>>
>>26974574
Really love the Junster.
>>
>>26974581
same really but i have work tomorrow so that's hanging over me too
>>
How do I make money online?

I've thought of scamming guys through cat fishing, but I'm not sure how to do it.
>>
>>26974581
>I woke up today with a severe lack of motivation to do anything and feeling weirdly numb and zoned out and indifferent to everything and the idea of dying and killing myself seems similarly easy and not a big deal

Is this not normal?
>>
>>26974614
Why don't you try drop shipping?

Do you have any talents?
>>
>>26974626
no bro that's depression

you should go get it checked out I tried to do the self-help thing book thing last year but it didn't help in the long run
>>
>>26974644

What's drop shipping?

I'm pretty unremarkable desu lad
>>
>>26974451

guys i've been on jsa for over 6 months, i fucking hate this life and really really really want a job. how did you guys get you're first real job? I apply for around 10 admin jobs a day but not even one employer has bothered to reply to me.
>>
>>26974532
I do this too, I think I am addicted to britfeel, can't even keep up a game for half an hour before coming back
>>
>>26974532
dual monitors senpai
>>
File: HV_4.jpg (1 MB, 1500x4501) Image search: [Google]
HV_4.jpg
1 MB, 1500x4501
>>26974574
It's always time for waifus
>>
File: 257.png (463 KB, 614x556) Image search: [Google]
257.png
463 KB, 614x556
Gunna play some Heroes of the storm lads, whats everyone elses plan for the night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwcsFcJKqgw
>>
Anyone in the north west want to hug?
>>
>>26974724
what is in your CV and covering letter?
>>
>>26974761
south east :( i need a hug too
>>
It's late. I'm drunk.

Where my traps at?
>>
>>26974586
Vittu, ask /pol/ finncuck.
>>
I just tore my entire room apart and its a complete tip with everything everywhere looking for my passport. It turned out it was under my jsa workbook on my bedside table.
>>
>>26974691
How do you get it checked? I've been suicidal for best part of 6 years, only tried it twice though when I was younger and ballsd it up both times. I don't understand about what you can do about it though? I am unhappy because of my circumstances and the doctor can't prescribe me a million quid so I don't really see what good could come from it.
>>
>>26974763

cover letter changes everytime but i try to write something meaningful everytime and as for my cv
>>
>>26974724

In same boat, but I have some minimal bar and catering experience.

Please help me get out of this.
>>
>>26974709
Drop shipping is a way people make money on line where you design a product like a t-shirt or something and sell it online, but there isn't much outlay cost because you get a factory to make the item for you in China and the only time they make one is when someone clicks to buy a product, so you are not investing in any bulk stock you then need to sell to break even.

I haven't done it because I have no ideas about products or any design talent or anything, but I have read it is a good way for creative people to make money online.

Google it.

>>26974724
How old are you? What does your CV look like? Can you get a job through nepotism?

Answer and I will try to help because I am really good at getting jobs although I hate wageslaving and I used to be chronically unemployed like yourself and be really desperate for a job but now I just dip in and out of work as I see fit.
>>
>>26974893

ps left my contact information in there out of trust
>>
>>26974893
>posting your email, number and address on 4chan

WEW LAD
>>
>>26974893
Why would someone do that? Just go on the internet and post bait
>>
>>26974852
self refer yourself to your local clinic/GP and they should sort you out
>>
>>26974893
Did you just dox yourself...?
>>
>>26974893

>C in English

Lad...come on.
>>
>>26974912

because i want to work and you people are the only friends i have...
>>
File: Ren.Kougyoku.full.1468883.jpg (276 KB, 600x658) Image search: [Google]
Ren.Kougyoku.full.1468883.jpg
276 KB, 600x658
>>26974574
Posting waifu, watching anime and feeling overwhelmingly lonely~
>>
>>26974945
POST BOIPUSSY TO FEEL LESS LONELY
>>
>>26974917
With a million quid? Obviously not, but how does it work exactly? My situation is shit, that is why I am the way I am. I don't want to just become ignorant to it with pills. I'd rather feel it honestly. Not that I enjoy feeling like this.
>>
>>26974933
dislexia ;)

>>26974926
please don't i trusted you guys
>>
>>26974724
>JSA
Top kek, get on ESA. I've been getting 200 a fortnight no questions asked for six years.
>>26974906
Some guy was telling me to invest in this. Same I had no good ideas.

I have some bad news guys. Northern Ireland made buying sex illegal. They ahve their eyes on England next.
>>
>>26974893

You live literally around the corner from me.

I teach at Kingston Uni as a part of my masters. Fucking idiots abound there. You'd automatically be top 25% student, so long as you don't think going to Pryzm every night is more important than going to class.

Apply there and cotch at uni
>>
>>26974893
>inb4 some idiot thinks this is real

you never know with this place
>>
>>26974893

First thing I'd suggest is make a new email adress that looks more professional.

Something like: [email protected].

Also you need to work on your CV in terms of presentation. Here is a website I got a template from: http://www.hloom.com/download-professional-resume-templates/

Maybe fluff up your descriptions of your jobs as well. Focus on getting across your duties and the skills you had to use/that you learnt.

Your Hobbies and interests should not be in such a prominent position.
>>
>>26974893
that's a real shit CV
>[email protected]
get a more professional email
and use this: http://ineedaresu.me/ to create your cv and cover letter
>>
>>26974987

ahh lol, going to kingston uni next year to do music tech. fuck pryzam only go to clubs in london haha
>>
>>26974906

Not him but pls help me.

I'm 27, CV has some barwork and catering on there, got a degree, A levels etc.

Family has zero connections to anybody for various reasons, so no nepotism.
>>
>>26974893
Lad, come on.

Probably a better CV than I could come up with 2bh,
>>
I need a poo and i can't find mummy to take me to the toilet
>>
>>26975068
What's the degree and where are you based?
>>
>>26974779
Where in SE brobot?
>>
File: 1436561866684.png (83 KB, 652x1648) Image search: [Google]
1436561866684.png
83 KB, 652x1648
someone posted this in /britfeel/ a while ago and it got me my current job

I hope you have the same luck anon
>>
>>26975026

I'll take that on board cheers man.

>>26975041

lol i know bros, actually have a different email which looks better but only just realised i havn't changed that..
>>
>>26975090

English and L O N D O N.
>>
>>26974893
Anon is a retard and underage, reported.
>>
>>26975116
Unlucky lad.

Why not move to North?
>>
>>26975068
You just need to hand out some quality CVs to every restaurant and bar in sight, the jobs will form an orderly queue
>>
>>26975107

my mannnnnnnnn, thanks a lot xxxxx
>>
>>26975093
Brighton innit
>>
>>26975128

i'm 18, why so salty? if i didn't post my actual cv i wouldn't have had people tell me it's shit tier
>>
File: 1457287903791.png (368 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457287903791.png
368 KB, 1000x1000
>>26975145
Brighton you say?
>>
>>26974968
Fair enough bud

Well here's what you want to do.

Go on Google and look for CV templates. Find one that includes space for a picture and use it. It will make writing your CV super easy because it will literally just be filling in each section with what it says to put there. With regards to the GCSEs, trim that down to '9 GCSEs A-C including English and Maths'.

Where you have written

>Did 2 weeks of work expereince...

That looks really casual. You need to write proper sentences on your CV so make sure it reads more like 'I did two weeks of work experience...'

Same with here you wrote

>Helped out with bottling and sales

That should read 'I helped out with Bottling and sales...'

You also can spice that up, I don't know what you did there but over exagerate every little thing. You also need to put the dates you did this, just month and year, but when you get a CV template it will show you where to write that.

Now the reason I said to get one with a picture space is because a picture is the greatest meme going on CVs I have discovered. Every single job I have ever gotten, they have always commented to me in the interview about the picture of me on my CV either 'you just looked like a nice guy' or 'your CV really stood out never seen one with a picture before'

Pretty much nobody thinks to put a picture of themselves on their CV, so instantly it makes you stand out from the other 100 boring documents.

In terms of the picture don't go full on smart professional picture. The one I use on mine is a picture of me from when I was outside and looking kind of happy and I just cropped it to just my face and put it thumbnail size.

Also, with the text, try to throw in buzzwords like 'teamwork' 'friendly' 'approachable' wherever you can.

Have a crack at all of this and you will be in much better standing. Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions.
>>
>>26975138

I had hoped to move on from barwork but I guess it's just not to be. Also what makes a quality CV? I think mine is ok, but just wondering what your views are.
>>
>>26974893
>paper round
Don't list things like that mate
>>
>>26974893
What would you like on your pizzas? How many prostitutes would you like?
>>
>>26975178
roundabouts there, yeah
>>
>>26975185
>Pretty much nobody thinks to put a picture of themselves on their CV, so instantly it makes you stand out from the other 100 boring documents.
Unless the harpies in recruitment don't think you're hot enough in which case they wont even ask you in
>>
I have my dissertation due on Friday and I'm barely into 1000 words.

The annoying thing is I know I'm literate and intelligent enough to make it good, but I just can't find the motivation to get on with it, it bores the fuck out of me. Its even on 9/11 and film stuff which is actually kinda interesting, but instead I just spend hours on 4chan or finding other ways to procrastinate.
>>
>>26975185

cheers g i really apreciate this advice, i'm not very good at writing and a pretty shit human being in general so i find it hard to write good things about myself, plus i have acne so a photo may not be that great of an idea lol x
>>
>>26975229
>Unless the harpies in recruitment don't think you're hot enough in which case they wont even ask you in

kek one time I applied for a job on Gumtree and the dumby accidentally replied to me rather than the woman she was supposed to email. So she emailed me saying

'This anon guy doesn't have any experience in the field... But he does look quite nice, maybe we could invite him for an interview?'

Being handsome is one of the two things I am good at in life.
>>
>>26975196

aww now i feel bad ;(

>>26975194

sorry mate but that's literally the only job i've had
>>
>>26975185
Don't include a picture if you're white and male. That only works for people who are hired to meet quotas. It works against everyone else. Otherwise this is all pretty good advice.
>>
>>26975286
>Being handsome is one of the two things I am good at in life.

Why would you come here just to make us feel worse?
>>
>>26975304
>Don't include a picture if you're white and male

I'm white and male and I think that is part of the reason that it helps. They know I'm an honest looking, nice white lad.
>>
>bored as shit
>look at jobs on craigslist
>all offering girls like 1000-3000 a month to fuck them

sure its pretty degrading, but fuck thats a lot of money for easy 'work'
>>
>>26975304
If you are good looking it could work. but since this britfeel the home of ugly white guys then it is bad advice
>>
>>26975297
>the only job i've had
better to list nothing than something a literal 12 year old can do
>>
File: 1457029530375.gif (136 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457029530375.gif
136 KB, 480x480
>>26975339
Degrading sure, but i'd take 1000-3000 bucks even if it meant a gay guy stuffed it in my arse every once in a while, i'm desperate enough to get that sorta cash
>>
>>26975428

you're right will take it off. fuck i regret posting it now i just got ripped a new one lol
>>
>want to message her with "i'm sorry" or something because i have a slight i'm a (small) burden and (unrelated) she's ignoring me
>know that by doing so, it's more likely she'll actually think of me (and thus i actually would be a burden) because ultimately the point of the message is to get attention, not to apologize
>want both worlds where it's an apology and i coincidentally get attention without causing any worry, but know it isn't possible.
Why do I have to understand myself? Why do I have to see my own cynical motivation?

Worse still, why am I too naive to press onwards in spite of it? Why can't I see my own motivation and accept it, instead of stopping and saying "No, if you aren't really kind then you're not pretending you are"?
>>
>>26975297
I'm only joking mate. Best of luck with the job hunt. There is some decent advice ITT.
>>
File: 1452916289029.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1452916289029.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>26974759
>Heroes of the storm
>not playing smite
>>
How much harder is it to find a job in London than elsewhere?
>>
Who else /drinkingalone/ tonight?
>>
>>26975316
>Why would you come here just to make us feel worse?

Well I am mostly shit at life and a shut in NEET, I just need to get jobs every now and then to fund my NEET times, I was born handsome and it is the only thing that stops me from killing myself. I wouldn't exclude someone because they got shit luck with facial genes so I don't want to be excluded because I got lucky with facial genes.
>>
while everyone is in job advice mode, what should I put in a cover letter for a cinema job?
>>
>>26975549
depends on your career, it can be a lot easier for many of them. e.g creative jobs in manchester would have a shitload of applicants and only a few positions while there are a lot more companies for that stuff in london
>>
>>26975339

Are blokes actually paying that as well? That seems like it'd be considerably above market value.
>>
>>26975574
Do not sayyou like films, do say you're interested in progressing within the company, ideally into <insert random department you've looked up on their website>
>>
I chickened from posting my CV the last time there was CV discussion as the posters got destroyed, it's the same this time.

Wish I knew anyone in real life who could give me the kind of no-bullshit tough love critique britfeel does without the public mockery.
>>
>>26975574
Which cinema is it matey and what work experience do you have?

My template for a cover letter goes

>Dear hiring managers
>I am writing to you to apply for the role advertised
>I am x y z
>I am very interested in this position as you are 1 2 3
>and I have experience as a b c
>as such I think I would be an ideal candidate for the job

>I look forward to hearing from you
>regards

>Anon

You need to big up the company in the covering letter and say you are in line with their values so it looks like you've taken a true interest in them. To do this just google the company and see what their mission statement is and what things they brag about themselves.
>>
>>26975607

It's just a customer assistant position. Should I really be talking about progression or just lay out the usual bullshit about wanting to ensure customer's have a good time etc.
>>
>>26974451
have you ever met a black person who could actually fight?

I've never seen a fight in person or on the internet where the nigger didn't sucker punch
>>
>>26975695
Don't talk about progression in your cover letter, if they ask you in the interview about a 5 year plan or some shit then bring up progression. If you bring it up in cover letter they're not going to want you if you have got your eye on a different role to the one you are going for. They may also not be in the business of promoting from within so you will go straight in the bin.
>>
>>26975662

It's a Vue and I have some bar experience.
Thanks for that decent advice.
>>
>>26975107
>>26974893

Make a table in word and give it white borders when you're ready to print then you can format your CV to look more professional.
>>
My wife's boyfriend just takes food out of my cupboards without asking, and I'm pretty sure he drank some of my apple juice.

My wife just laughed at me when I told her, so how should I bring it up with her boyfriend?
>>
>>26975053
>>26974987
my qt asian gf goes to kingston uni

stay away from her
>>
I just don't want to be alone any more lads, I've never been able to make friends and that won't change.

I'm probably just going to end it
>>
>>26975743
>Vue

Okay so here is your source material bud

http://www.myvue.com/about-us

From a quick read what they really bang on about there is their growth. So I would go for something along the lines of, and don't use this quote write it yourself because I am drunk but here is the meat and potatoes

>I would like to work for Vue as the company has proven itself through constant and continued growth and expansion, despite being only thirteen years old the company now runs over 80 premium cinemas in the British Isles and has quickly become one of the biggest brand names in Cinema. This is something I would like to be a part of.

Write something along those lines. Have a read yourself of the page though and see if there is anything else you can pick out you think would be good.
>>
>>26975904
That sounds gay lel
>>
Easiest way to get people to follow you on twitter

I need to seem popular
>>
>>26974574
Superior persona
>>
File: 1456011529395.png (392 KB, 700x890) Image search: [Google]
1456011529395.png
392 KB, 700x890
>>26974574
Playing a bit of MC with the lads. Very laggy desu
>>
>>26975923
That's the idea mate, you gotta suck their corporate dick if you want them to hire you. You're not supposed to actually believe the shit you write.
>>
>>26975925
http://www.buytwitterlove.co.uk/
>>
>>26975904
>Vue
>growth

Isn't Cineworld leagues ahead in terms of blanket coverage in the UK? Maybe it just seems like that where I live
>>
>>26975568
I am getting shtifaced friendo

What are you having?

Some music for us to enjoy together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM
>>
>>26975202
Come round lad
>>
>>26975987
Jokes on you lad, im enjoying it too
>>
>>26975980
Don't say that in your interview though
>>
File: Rise P4 Colours.jpg (57 KB, 320x630) Image search: [Google]
Rise P4 Colours.jpg
57 KB, 320x630
>>26975933
Minakolad please, not even canon.
>>
>>26975980
>Isn't Cineworld leagues ahead in terms of blanket coverage in the UK? Maybe it just seems like that where I live

Might be true but not going to get you very far telling them that while asking them to employ you.

They key thing is to put your autism aside and know what they want to hear.
>>
>>26975997
thanks for the offer, but no thankyou
>>
Is trying to find a parking spot in London as horrifying an experience as I imagine it to be?
>>
File: Persona_4_Ai_5.jpg (165 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4_Ai_5.jpg
165 KB, 1024x576
>tfw ai
>>
>>26976057
yes. 100%.
good luck
>>
>>26975904

Thanks a lot for this, I appreciate it.
>>
File: 1456619588745.jpg (25 KB, 368x516) Image search: [Google]
1456619588745.jpg
25 KB, 368x516
/brit/ is absolutely full to the brim with turbonormies bragging today

Thought I'd come to /britfeel/ but now I remember this place is full of bragging normies too

There really is no escape
>>
>>26976070
>tfw ai
iktf
but I wouldn't date any of the persona 4 girls

I did chie on my second playthrough for the bants buts thats it
>>
>>26976093
iktf
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>26976057
Why are you driving into London? That's what the tube is for
>>
The Indian cunt who allegedly grassed up Poleaboo failed a couple of modules, missed the resits and then went back to India claiming his mum was sick

Changed his facebook password 11 months ago
Made a few plays building on the conversations he recently had with the uni regarding him
>>
>>26976093
/britfeel/ Steam group is the only robot island in this sea of normiedom
>>
>>26976093
are you me? it's been proper shit recently
>>
>>26976118
Aren't you all waifu homos though?
>>
Poleaboo is waiting for his family to go to bed so he can complete his daily cut in peace
>>
>>26976129
yeah its full of them
>>
>>26976118
kek no, it's all gay roleplaying over there you cuck.
>>
>>26976106

I did Ai because I figured there'd be a shitty Yu and Ai pun.

Also, let's face it, if the P4 girls were real, Ai would be instantly DTF due to her insecurities.
>>
>>26975987

I'm on wine. Had a few bottles kicking about, lot of footie on tonight, why not? What are you on?

Fucking love me some Georgie G. "Who Do You Love?" is my anthem.
>>
>>26975792
Poorer bait has never been witnessed
>>
>>26976077
No problem mate if you got any questions reply and I will try to help.
>>
>>26976218
I'm sorry I'm new to baiting desu

I spend too much time with my wife's kids to practice.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>26975568
Just starting beer number 3 and the sushi i ordered has just arrived
>>
>>26976164
>I'm on wine. Had a few bottles kicking about, lot of footie on tonight, why not? What are you on?

On the Hobgoblin mate. I had a wine phase once but shortly into it I woke up and took a red as a crayon shit, scared the life out of me. Turns out that happens if you go wild on the red wine.
>>
>>26975792
Just ask him if he's seen your apple juice and see how he responds, it might have been his son
>>
>>26976093
How can anyone even enjoy /brit/? There's no discussion, just flavour of the month memeposting, shitposting and the same repetitive '>tfw 'x'' one liner posts.
>>
>>26976318

A problem shared is a problem halved.
>>
>>26975568
out of ale and all the shops are closed, suffering
>>
>>26976318
I'd much prefer to post in here but it's too slow and the robot occasionally catches me out
>>
>>26976315
I devoured his son whole a while back, I doubt he'll be drinking any type of juice.
>>
>>26976386
>I devoured his son whole a while back
What the fuck kind of cuck posting is this meant to be?
>>
>>26976297
going to toilet at work and realising my lips are stained red from all the wine I drank was a wake up call for me too
>>
>>26975485
>Why do I have to see my own cynical motivation?
because you're (probably) used to seeing the worst in everyone, and you've started doing the same to yourself :^)
>>
>>26974759
based musical taste
>>
>>26975576
yeah, but for 'students'
so like 16 year olds
>>
File: G_oha2.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
G_oha2.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>26976646
>16 year olds

Wishful thinking, i'd imagine it's more pre-GCSE
>>
>>26976513
>2014
>start a new job in the summer
>decide to get shitfaced one work night
>go really overboard
>next day so hungover I'm still drunk
>area manager shows up
>smells the booze on me
>get called into office with my manager
>going to get sacked
>WC was on and England played last night
>tell him I went out to watch England at the pub with my mates and accidentally over did it
>turns from getting sacked into
>wahey anon is a top lad out on the football drinks no problem mate just don't let it happen again wahey lads banter INGURLAND

Thank you based football chads.

Had to lay off drinking for a few months after that, but soon got back onto it but at that point I was so good at the job me turning up hungover was like House being high on Vicodin and when I left all the regional managers gave me their numbers to call if ever needed a job.
>>
>>26976752

Adam Johnson really drove the market value up
>>
File: Suzuki.Jun.full.1155355.jpg (374 KB, 1500x2121) Image search: [Google]
Suzuki.Jun.full.1155355.jpg
374 KB, 1500x2121
going to get comfy on WoW again lads, although i just looked over at my bed and the sheets and duvet are in a nice folded pile, not on the bed. i really cant be fucked to do that.
>>
What are we listening to, lads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQY9zrjPBjo
>>
>>26976906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED-DGoqiZDs

bit of chill desu.
>>
>>26976906

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI

going to see them at the end of the month desu
>>
>>26976935
I skipped halfway into this and it reminds me of the summer when I was 16 and just left school, getting drunk, taking drugs and going to parties like we were in skins.
Feels fucking bad to know i'll never feel that joy again lads.
>>
Poleaboo will be posting his daily cut in half an hour
>>
>>26977084

I haven't read his blog in fucking months. Like, literally since last October.

Is it worth spending an afternoon catching up?
>>
File: Three_Miles_North_of_Molkom.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Three_Miles_North_of_Molkom.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>26977084
oh my god we know you're not him, please fuck off
>>
Got a friction burn on my dick from too much wanking, what do I do lads?
>>
>>26977105
The blog hasn't been updated since September due to bail restrictions

There's a new secret one though

>>26977110
Could prove it by posting a link when the trial is over on the blog
>>
>tfw already tired

At least I can forget the pain of being alive when I am sleeping~

>>26977105
Poleaboo has not updated his blog since last September famalam. It is nice to go back and read parts of it though~
>>
>>26977207
Stop wanking so much.

Seriously, you should have dealt with this long before now
>>
File: 3pep.jpg (10 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
3pep.jpg
10 KB, 278x300
>Tfw you worry this song might be you when you are older

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rrXmE19hFk
>>
File: 133968906160.jpg (217 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
133968906160.jpg
217 KB, 600x800
might have a custard cream with WoW lads
>>
>>26977011
Sounds like you're a fucking normie.
>>
>>26977248
>posting Beautiful South feels
>not being the swagmaster general

fag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ZSb5F60R8
>>
>>26974451
>Still feeling rough from a crippling hangover and have to face another week of wageslaving tomorrow

Not been a good day lads.
>>
>>26975185
bonsai has a picture on his CV
>>
>>26977215

How would one find his secret one?
>>
How important are Dads? Does not having a Dad around while you grow up fuck you up in the long run?
>>
>>26977250
is this irrelevant loser seriously you're waifu?
>>
>>26977340
i guess there's nobody there to lay the smack down.
>>
>>26977344
good post
>his waifu is unironically a character that serves literally no purpose but to make it look as if azusa actually has friends
lol
>>
>met a qt
>got her number
>remember that I'm a massive spergelord
>texted her about crisps

ffs lads
>>
>>26977369
Post crisps is for /britfeel/, not for real life.
>>
File: 1445747988061.jpg (122 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1445747988061.jpg
122 KB, 600x448
>>26977369

>got her number
Well grats lad that's further than I've ever got
>>
Just an hour and a half to go and mother's day will be over. Still not sending a text message, I hope now she will understand that she is a shit person.

Who am I kidding? She won't.
>>
File: angel.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
>>26977363
Reminder

ocococ
>>
File: 1455845457321.jpg (27 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1455845457321.jpg
27 KB, 402x402
>>26974581
Saw that exit sign too lad? I'm just not feeling this matinee anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 825x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 825x1000
>>26977433
azusa's a quality character no questioning that
>>
File: Bully gets caught in the act.png (1015 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bully gets caught in the act.png
1015 KB, 1920x1080
>>26977433
You can stop right there. Your waifu is a physically violent bully who not only talks shit about her friends behind their backs, but criticizes all they do every day too.
>>
>>26977514
Just because your waifu gets constantly bullied, Nympholad
>>
>>26975286
Post a selfie ;D
>>
>>26977495
I want her to teach me guitar
>>
File: Jun13.png (732 KB, 754x582) Image search: [Google]
Jun13.png
732 KB, 754x582
>>26977344
>>26977363
how about we dont fucking bully okay lads.
>>
>>26977314
Because Bonsai is my fucking hero, that's why.

What you doing tonight mate?

Have some poetry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8oZijLrxE
>>
No bullying waifus allowed lads
>>
>>26977570

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1457304353333.webm
>>
>>26977582
How about you stop posting 50 times a day about custard creams and wow?
>>
>>26977678
you know that's not really me but someone else posting Jun.
>>
>>26977711
How the fuck am I meant to know which autistic weeb is which?
>>
>>26974451
use a different picture for the OP jfc
>>
>listening to mugi's aka minako kotobuki's own albums
pretty good desu
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 234x230
The other thing that's important about cv's is it needs to be scannable, when tv first became fast forwardable the advertising teams had to get their message across even at x30. Trial and error. If you get to the interview and he tell you on the spot your not getting the job ask how could I improve the cv? Don't just run away and it could be something simple like adding a boarder. If people see that you give a fuck they will normally try and help you.

>>26974748
pic related lad
>>
File: CAM00059.jpg (814 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
CAM00059.jpg
814 KB, 1920x2560
Poleaboos daily cut

Got a a nice attention fix on /brit/, so I'm good for tonight
>>
>>26977431
Keep trying senpai. I literally told her I had a micro-penis and that I voted UKIP. Only one of those is true but she seemed to find it funny.
>>
>>26977820
seen deeper cuts on tumblr mate
>>
>Autism watch arrived today
Get in, lads.
>>
File: Shower Time.gif (749 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Shower Time.gif
749 KB, 245x245
>>26977982
>Autism watch

wuh?
>>
>>26977593
going to watch MOTD2 lad heard leicester city are top it's truly a new year

>tfw no online thesaurus back in the day
>>
File: 1421803594318.gif (759 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1421803594318.gif
759 KB, 220x165
>>26977790
I've always liked Mugi's character songs, never thought of checking out the VA's own albums. I'll give them a listen.
>>
>>26978025
Top man. I support Fife in the Scottish league now.
>>
>>26978007
smart watch presumably
>>
File: 1408801158653.jpg (55 KB, 618x472) Image search: [Google]
1408801158653.jpg
55 KB, 618x472
>>26978025
being a Newcastle fan is true suffering
>>
File: 1457121424742.jpg (229 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
1457121424742.jpg
229 KB, 627x720
>Updated profile pic to me and my sis
>Only my sis liked it
>Now overthinking and wondering if it looks like a couple picture and people think I'm inbred

Doesn't matter though, right?
>>
>>26978007
>>26978084
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000GAYQJ0
>>
File: 1395846205829.png (102 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1395846205829.png
102 KB, 600x700
>>26978099
Truly the worst of feels.
>>
>>26977678
how bout you fuck off?
>>
File: 20160306_232100000_iOS.png (193 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
20160306_232100000_iOS.png
193 KB, 750x1334
LADS, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.
>>
>>26977216
Tilde give blog please senpai
>>
>>26978395
Reeee fuck off normie reeeee

>suck my original nuts
>>
>>26976906
Dun nuthin wrong

https://youtu.be/ZC3-hEkYsxY
>>
>>26978395

Fucksake, be assertive.

"I know a cool place in X Y Z to meet for a drink. Maybe after we can get some food at A B C."

Even if you've never been to these places, pretend you know 'em well. Look like you know how to date a woman. Life is 100% faking it until you make it.
>>
>>26978442
Agreed. Most women don't like/suck at deciding what to do anyway, be assertive and make the decision.
>>
>>26978442

Fuck off normie cunt.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are telling anon how to ask out a girl? Fucking goon.
>>
>>26976906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRHqbTAcnuk
>>
>>26974574

Late to the waifuposting party.

>>26974451
>wageslaving tomorrow edition

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
File: CcX6KolW4AAzEaR.jpg (49 KB, 306x759) Image search: [Google]
CcX6KolW4AAzEaR.jpg
49 KB, 306x759
Lads what the fuck happened to taylor swifts good girl image?
She's dressing as slutty as the rest of the pop stars now.

I think we're slowly getting closer to that nude shoot she said she'd never do.
>>
>>26978415
Someone linked it here a while ago

tildedesu.wordpress.com
>>
File: f Standing Chaika.gif (726 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
f Standing Chaika.gif
726 KB, 500x690
>>26978627
it's ok lad, i just got here too.
>>
>>26978651
She's close to hitting the wall lad, she needs to live it up while she still can. Clock is ticking.
>>
File: 1455732701095.jpg (40 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1455732701095.jpg
40 KB, 557x595
Daddy bought weeb whisky rather than Scottish/Irish/Welsh

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26978691
Thanks lad <3
>>
>>26978751

Old lady knee. She's not close, she's hit.
>>
File: IIRnU0l.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IIRnU0l.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>26974574
drinking wine and lewd messaging, it's a comfy evening lads.
>>
File: tumblr_mku7e0bwEY1ruti06o2_500.jpg (97 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mku7e0bwEY1ruti06o2_500.jpg
97 KB, 500x375
Finally becoming a wage cuck, start my full time job tomorrow. Also waifu.
>>
>>26978779
Japanese whisky is good
>>
Only one more week of uni until I can sit in my room and relax for my month off

this is the life lads
>>
>>26978395
>the tinder normie is back

Just fuck off already
>>
>>26978751
Shesnoteven30yetmygoodlad
>>
>>26978882
What's the job?

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
>>
>>26978892
I'm mad jelly, I don't think its worth living as a wage slave much longer
>>
I love my job and this comment probably isn't original enough to be posted because this board is fucked
>>
>>26978946
work in a warehouse preparing orders and deliver orders and pick up orders in a pickup truck.
>>
>>26978982
Didn't expect that after the tumblr filename + waifu combo. Good luck lad.
>>
>>26978627
Made for breeding. lad
>>
Any of the lovely brittraps still up?
>>
File: KaruizawaWashiNONJATTA.jpg (413 KB, 1600x1310) Image search: [Google]
KaruizawaWashiNONJATTA.jpg
413 KB, 1600x1310
>>26978779
Weeb whiskey is gully.

If had unlimited funds, would collect.
>>
>>26978972
That doesnt make sense blox
>>
>>26978651
>taylor swift
>good girl image
u wot, she's always been a chad lusting, emotional bitch
>>
>>26979011
Who

ococococo
>>
Went out to a club for the first time this weekend with some people from work. Fell in love with a colleague. Fuck
>>
>>26979627
yeh that sucks, now you are a cuck
>>
Are we cuck posting again?
>>
File: 1456413969558.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1456413969558.png
93 KB, 630x630
>>26979951
I hope so, I don't have anything to do since my wife is out with her boyfriend tonight.
>>
File: 1457236149373.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457236149373.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>wifes boyfriend is making me sleep downstairs again
At least its not in the garden this time
>>
Anyone else scared about meeting up with people because of autism but also because how they look?

Like I don't wanna meet up with someone and have them think "Oh he's a bit of an ugly cunt*
>>
>>26979996
Yes but calms down after a few beers
>>
File: 1456512340493.jpg (106 KB, 512x426) Image search: [Google]
1456512340493.jpg
106 KB, 512x426
>>26979996
Anon we're brits, being worried about looking like an ugly fuck is like yanks worrying if they appear too fat: pointless.
Just need to power through it with a drink and calm your nerves
>>
>>26979976
That sucks, I only have to do that when my wife's boyfriend's friends are over.

>>26979996
My wife doesn't let me meet new people, sorry lads.

I'm actually not supposed to be on 4chan, but I figured out the password for the child filter.
>>
>>26979976
>tfw wifes boyfriend yells at me for bringing him wrong brand of beer
How was I supposed to know..I'll tell him next time
>>
>>26980144
Don't do that mate, it'll only get your wife mad at you, trust me I've done that before.

I had to look after my wife's kid every day of the week for a month, I lost my job because of that.
>>
Give me something cuckworthy to say in Yik Yak, lads
>>
>>26980254
Yik Yak is tip top kekles lads. It's like a super normie version of /brit/
>>
>>26980254
Say something about the number of partners girls have not mattering or something
>>
>>26980190
>had to take my wife's kids for a trip while she and her boyfriend get some time alone
>they act like little shits all the time, like their dad
>eldest son beats me up
>I complain after coming back
>wife's boyfriend beats me up
>>
>>26980530
lol I still have the burns and cuts from looking after my wife's kids.

Really wish they hadn't found the knife drawer actually, my back is covered in scars now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.