[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>failed out of college in January 2014 >had the gun in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0488.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
>failed out of college in January 2014
>had the gun in my mouth ready to pull the trigger
>the one friend I had who told me not and convinced me to hold off on it it now hates my guts
>forced to live with my parents since then
>have to go to community college to get back into normal uni
>struggle to get a job despite countless applications, and the two I do get are unskilled wageslave backbreaking labor paying $9-$10/hr
>only things I can do to improve myself is learn code and lift
>neither have done jack shit for me
>KV NEET, never had a gf
>not a funny or charismatic guy so can't get one
>becoming poor
>just turned 23
>despite draining the $40 left in my bank account in November to get mother a present, she shuns my birthday because I didn't get her a Valentine's gift
>no friends to speak of
>can't even afford to

My life has been over for two years now. Why I continue is a mystery to even myself. I used to be able to come to this board where people in fucked up situations like mine would be here, but now it's just normalfags.
>>
Are you in the US? The coast guard will always take you.
>>
>>26974319
fuck off

bloxoxxr
>>
Your mother is pissed because you didn't get her a valentines present?
> Dr Freud will see you now
>>
File: bebe.jpg (18 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
18 KB, 500x374
>>26974404
You fuck off you giant faggot.
>>26974319 is right. The military will take you. They'll put you through college, and you can make a career out of it, and make something of yourself.

If you don't want to even try that, then maybe you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>26974466
yes she is. I dont quite understand it myself.
>>
>>26974319
>Coast Guard

Fuck that shit I hear they take months to ship off to training.

Army will take you in right N O W
>>
>>26974480
he'd be 33 by the time he was finished with all of that
>>
If you were ready to pull the trigger you would have done it. You created a meme for yourself so you can act elite about ever almost "commit suicide".
>>
>>26974519
nice edge buddy, you got me
>>
>>26974500
And? He'll have made something of himself. He may never find love, or whatever he's hoping for, but he won't be a total miserable faggot for all his life.
>>
>>26974287
Way to screw yourself dumb nigger maybe you shouldn't have failed out of college.
>>
I am curious to see why you are clinging onto college if it isn't working out for you to begin with and you hate it.

Dropping out of college and joining the Army back in 2014 was the best choice I've ever made. I hated college I hated the people around it. Now I get lots of free time, paid housing paid food paid medical dental, coworkers are decent and I can't get fired. Sure sometimes I have long durations out in the field but not everything is poptarts and cupcakes.
>>
>>26974549
I know. It's basically the end of the road
>>
im 25 Op, in the same exact situation, i kid you not.

im taking the test to join the airforce in 2 days. you should consider it too. goodluck!
>>
>>26974563
I was doing well in college until 2013 in my junior year. Then I started failing courses left and right.

I had accomplished all sorts of things prior to that.
>>
>>26974597
Well its the current year +1 now. 3 years of unsuccessful college work.

You should stop. Cut your losses.
>>
>>26974563
what's your job like in the field? do they cover apartment utility bills?(electric, internet, etc) how much free time exactly? was the physical test at boot camp hard?
>>
>>26974544
>he'll never get laid
>he'll never accomplish his dreams
>he'll never achieve self-actualization

What you described sounds miserable
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 1000x714
>>26974287

If you're in the states, go take a CDL program. It'll be like 4k to 6k depending on where you live but a lot of them only last a month or so and you're done.

After that you can either get a local job which will probably have you doing some unloading labor of some kind or if you have no desire to be 'home' you can do OTR which will have little to no physical labor.

Both pay fairly well. A local will net you somewhere between 50 and 70 a year while an OTR will bring in between 80 and 100k annually depending how long you stay out in between home time.

Plus, there is little to no social interaction with OTR and your sleeper cab can be made comfy as fuck (4G connection, computer, fridge, tv, etc)

Good luck
>>
File: .jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>26974639
So it's either win the lottery, join the military, become a hikkimori, or kill myself.

That sounds incredibly bleak since the lotto option is not possible outside of a miracle
>>
>>26974639
Also I've made good grades in CC and uni since that January. It's just I wont graduate until 2017
>>
>>26974696
well you could go to another college and take out a loan, or pay for it out of pocket
>>
>>26974720
nobody gives a fuck about your grades, especially if you arent in uni currently. stop talking about how good you did in the past and decide what youre going to do now
>>
>>26974729
I am currently doing that already. I graduate next year
>>
>>26974772
Did you read the thread? I AM in uni right now
>>
>>26974683
I'll save up for that I guess
>>
I'll tell you what. I have been there myself, when I was 22 I suddenly lost interest in my degree and got really depressed. (I was depressed before that for various reasons already, even taking meds, but it got worse)
Had to take a year off, my parents dragged me to all the doctors and therapists, I got diagnosed with asperger's syndrome and a bunch more meds. Next year I started going to university again, it was hard as hell, couldn't concentrate, I wasn't interested and all the people I knew were gone. In the end I failed one class and had to repeat a year for that. Now I'm 24 and doing a compulsory internship to finish it all, hopefully this June. I hate working, I don't like working in a room with other people and for so long without breaks. So why am I doing this? Well my plan is to be so skilled at something that I can afford to only work part time and still live decently. And the idealistic excuse would be to create something that only I can do, I want to believe. I also want to kill myself all the time, but am way too scared to do it. So I have to do something else to make my life better. I'm 24 now, khv, living off parents money, literal autist and now work for the first time. Tbh if my parents hadn't egged me on, I might have really killed myself, but that's how it is, you can't always do everything by yourself.
Hopefully this will give you some perspective.
>>
>>26974650
If you can't get laid at least once in the military you should kill yourself
>>
>>26974287
your fault for failing college, go back and fix that, you probably feel for the "a degree is just a meme"meme, you need that shity expensive piece of paper to get access to better jobs anon
>>
>>26974287
Can't you simply just kill yourself with a gun this time?
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
36 KB, 615x409
>>26974287
I am more fucked than you are.

>Dropped out at the last year of Highschool 4 years ago
>Still a highschool dropout
>After 4 years of neet life i am completely unable to return to my studies
>My "friends" hang out with me once a month and we have nothing to say to each other
>>
>>26975861
Which part of Australia are you from?

Orjf
>>
>>26976329
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I'm from austria btw.
>>
>>26974287
Is that a 350Z? Almost bought one.
>>
>>26974319
>>26974480
>>26974500
it's a better idea for him just to get a job in a factory/warehouse and pay his own way through CC for two-three years
>>
>>26974720
So? That's next year, that's nothing.
>>
>>26974287
Apply at your local telecom company. The benefits are pay amazing and you'll be outside and get in shape. Also, free internet and cable usually. Company vehicle. Decent wages.

Do it.
>>
>>26976426
Bump, still wanna know.
>>
>>26976399
If an asian moved to austria, would he have any racial problems? Do you see asians at Austria?
>>
>>26976661
Vienna has many Asians, both tourists and immigrants, no problem. All other tourist places are used to Asians too. Go to a small village with no tourism? Don't know, but I don't think they'd care much about an Asian, you'd be weird for a while but they'd get used to it really quick. We like Asians as they don't bring any trouble. And with Asians I mean chink-eyed, not those brown fuckers (Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc).
>>
>>26976661
Yes we have asians, and generally they are regarded very highly, though it depends where from exactly and where in the country. People from the middle east are hated now, though.
>>26976749
This, I live in Vienna. It's more of the latter though, especially in the outer districts. The asians are usually in the inner city.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.