[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess who's back autists! (on making jewtube videos)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: guesswhosback.png (38 KB, 944x351) Image search: [Google]
guesswhosback.png
38 KB, 944x351
Yep I'm back on making youtube videos faggots and hopefully this time I can help the autists that want help and rekt some of the tripfags even more.
Also mr skelly is the only good tripfag besides me he's like a son to me y'know?

Anyways faggots post your most cancerous shit on here cause I know you will
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPm8I0Ea8E

Forgot the video mybad faggots.
>>
off yourself you disgusting manchild
>>
Why do you even bother? You're a retard who's claim to r9k fame is "maybe if i post enough they'll think im confident". Shut the fuck up already, get a job or something
>>
>>26971237
No my claim to r9k fame was to say the shit people were thinking but were too afraid to say it. due to butthurt controversy. : ^ )

>>26971200
>being this upset over a youtube video
Fuck I need to make more of these
>>
>>26971183
You're basically me only edgier and black.
>>
>>26971265
Nah you're basically me only edgier younger and white faggot. You're literally my son you look up to my greatness : ^ )
>>
Oh look! A fatter, edgier, black version of me!
>>
>>26971253
no one is upset about anything you say for more than 2 seconds, you're a joke and you're publicizing this embarrassment for the whole world to see. Is this really want you want your mom and grandma to see one day?
>>
dude you called some other tripfag underage and seem to think anyone 30+ is old
i think that's kind of ironic
>>
>>26971288
>>26971265
I didn't realise my first post went through. Fuck.
>>
>>26971183
Are you fags really giving Kingblackshit attention again? Kill yourselves senpai.
>>
>>26971281
>>26971265
How old are you faggots, black guy looks about 16 but Mr Skele how old are you?
>>
>>26971200
>manchild
he's literally a child. an obese, stupid, african-american neckbeard.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/shitpost
>>
>>26971288
>>26971308
Yet you call me the edgy one lmao shut the fuck up son

>>26971364
I'm 18 years old, I have more money than most white males, and I obtain more females than average. Be upset be very upset
>>26971324
I'm 18 because black doesn't crack lmao
>>26971292
Says the person who typed a huge ass hate comment over it
>>26971377
>being this assmad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4JUOyoIvw
Heres another video I just created titled: Why chads are nonexistent but how white guys can still get girls
>>
File: d2e.png (925 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
925 KB, 1136x640
If you weren't so ugly and fat maybe I'd enjoy your posts. You're also rude to black woman but bebe is cancer. Are you missing a tooth by the way? Also it sounds like you're out of breathe just by talking and talking a few steps.
>>
>>26971408
>I'm 18 years old,
You look 16. Even if you're 18, you still are a child, mentally and physically.

Also the fact that you think anyone would believe you have a girlfriend or money or whatever is concerning.
You're a fat fuck posting on /r9k/ You have traces of a beard. You're a failure, and really bad at pretending to be successful or understanding social norms.
>>
No one cares about you.
No one ever will.
>>
dont reply to these threads. hide these threads.
>>
Why are you humouring this attention whoring shit? Ignore and sage in every hole.
>>
File: exsnudes.jpg (354 KB, 2184x848) Image search: [Google]
exsnudes.jpg
354 KB, 2184x848
>>26971524
How am I a failure when all I gotta do is post my ex's nudes and you btfo?
I'm not a child I pay bills and I'm smarter than you are cause I'm able to rustle your jimmies. Not my fault whites age like lizards l0l stay mad boy

>>26971490
I don't care if you enjoy them though. i don't hate black women I hate bitches like you and bebe who crave my attention so they try to insult me. like hop off my cock thx

Pic related: my ex's nudes that I knew irl

>>26971541
>being this assmad that he says no one cares but he cares in reality
ohlawd
>>
>pretending to have a girlfriend to a bunch of guys who can't get girlfriends, you need to stop being a liar fatblackchad.

Literally the definition of austim.
>>
>>26971579
wow random photos you found online and pretending to be yours
>>
Why do you idiots keep giving this monkey attention? Just ignore it
>>
>>26971575
>>26971574
Even if you sage people will still respond

>>26971616
>being this assmad because he's never had a girlfriend so he thinks it's pretending
lolok
>>
>>26971650
I love what you do on here. Keep it up, f@mpai
>>
It's like I'm witnessing the birth of a new Chris-chan. You guys better milk this lolcow for all it's worth, I'm counting on you.
>>
File: herestheprooftho.png (168 KB, 677x684) Image search: [Google]
herestheprooftho.png
168 KB, 677x684
>>26971641
Heres proof she sent it to me through skype (I met her irl but bitches have skype and snapchat and bullshit like that)

>>26971687
Too bad chris-chan was delusional and everything I'm saying is true with proof pic related. Don't be upset because you are skinny and I'm overweight and still pull more bitches than you do

>>26971686
thanks bruh I will continue to rustle these faggots jimmies lmao
>>
>>26971650
Not assmad I just find it funny how hard you're trying to straners on an online imageboard to believe you, I wish I had that kind of motivation for anything in life.

The fact you're evening posting pictures proves you're lying, if it was true, you wouldn't have to prove anything.

Every one of your videos is you, alone, and that's all there is to it.
>>
>all these people bumping this shitty advertising, giving it more publicity
Will you ever learn?
>>
>>26971742
How is it proving I'm lying if that's actual proof. I like to prove people wrong and make them BTFO so I show the proof it only takes me what? 30 seconds to show proof? lmao

>>26971761
They will never learn because they're autistic. It's like trying to teach an old dog new tricks. Literally fucking impossible.
>>
>>26971780
You've literally shown no proof whatsoever, just some images you've got that don't show anything at all.
>>
>>26971822
Stop responding to him you fucking moron
>>
>>26971822
>images of her showing me her tits and sending them it
>isn't proof
lolwat

>>26971839
>being this assmad because I'm getting more attention then he ever got in his life
>>
Can i get a tutorial on how to filter this stupid content? Do I need an extension or something?
>>
>>26971885
Yes you need 4chanx to filter my shit but that won't stop me from posting and I'll just get more popular you autistic fuck.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.