[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>almost 19 years old >tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>almost 19 years old
>tfw no gf
>>
I got my first gf at 21
>>
>>26970793
I missed out a lot of things in my life
>>
I got my first gf when I didn't exist.
>>
>>26970771
>22 years, 2 months away from being 23
>can`t even remember the last time I talked to young female
>>
why is every thread just a bunch of grown ass men crying about wahhh no girlfriend wahhhh
>>
>>26970771
Try being 27 faggot
>>
>>26970771
>Watched tons of Anime and played nonstop dota for 3 years
>senior year decide to quit gaming/anime and hit the gym
>Tfw now I have a girlfriend who loves fucking that I watch anime and play dota with

Just fucking quit complaining about the chads and become a chad you fucking NEET
>>
23y/o kissless hugless virgin
>>
>25
>kv

Keep crying, bitch nigga.
>>
>Almost 20
>tfw haven't had an irl gf since I was 13
>tfw that only lasted a week or two anyway
>>
>>26970866
age of the internet, age of menchildren
>>
come back when you are over 25 you piece of shit
>>
>>26970866
>grown ass men
>>26970771
>almost 19 years old

lol not really grown men then
>>
>>26970866
Obligatory comment telling you to gtfo, normalfag.
>>
We all felt that feel OP. I won't lie to you, it only gets worse the older you get.
>>
>My /r9k/ is now filled with teenagers / young "adults"

I hate this place, but I have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>26970771
you are p young you are in for a ride
>>
>>26972647
4chan has been filled with teenagers since the beginning of time. Still, I echo your sentiments. I too hate this place but have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>26970771
Fuck off new fag

> tfw no contact physical contact with female until 21
> tfw can't give a fuck because I'm satisfied an thats all that matters.
>>
>>26970866
>almost 19
>grown man
Lel
Fuck off
>>
File: Feels16.png (20 KB, 241x258) Image search: [Google]
Feels16.png
20 KB, 241x258
>>26970793
>Ever having a GF.
This board is robots only, you need to leave.
>>
What age could be considered the point of no return?
25?
>>
>>26972761
I would not know where else to go? I like /fa/ but i can't make random threads like /comfy/ and complaining about things anywhere on the internet but here
Plus i've been here for over 5 years you can't tell me to fuck off
>>
>>26972780
If you haven't had sex at 25 you're pretty much guaranteed to becoming a wizard and staying a virgin all your life
>>
>>26972780
I lost my virginity at 26. I still prefer fapping to 2D.
>>
>>26972799
It's a board for robots. If you aren't a robot, then you can't be here. You have had a girlfriend, which makes you a normalfaggot, so you must leave.

Why do normies not understand such simple fucking concepts. No one wants you here, just get out.
>>
what is the definition of robot?
a crybaby pussy who wants to be "normal?" but is not capable?
>>
>>26972869
Pretty much. sad to be honest.
>>
>>26972869
>a crybaby pussy who wants to be "normal?" but is not capable?

thats what we call a "failed normie"

a robot is a young misanthrope who is either a virgin or lost their virginity at an advanced age, they also tend to come from broken homes and eschew society's values and norms.
>>
>>26972939
>robot
>lost their virginity

Oh fuck off already.
>>
>>26971815
You caught yourself early, most people don't snap out of it until it's too late.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.