[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D&D stories thread Lets do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 710x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 710x549
D&D stories thread
Lets do this
>>
Running over the same old grounds
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 909x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 909x835
Bumping with quality content
Originality be damned
>>
File: pizza.jpg (81 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
81 KB, 604x453
DnD requires friends
>>
I tried to play this with a bunch of normies one time. It sucked. Everyone was just doing joke shit and the DM blowed cock.

Where are you supposed to play these games?
>>
>>26970621
Post the bear with high charisma one please.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 714x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 714x429
>>26970792
Here ya go
RAAWRIGUNAL
>>
wish i had friends to play this with, my friends are just a bunch of normies
>>
bump because i'm lonely and want to hear more stories
>>
>>26970621
This story could easily be about me. My first character was a druid and whenever I had money I would try to buy thousands of chickens and shit. I ended up buying a mastiff and and saddle and riding my mastiff into battle because I was a halfling. I ended up taming more animals and having a fucking zoo following me the whole time
>>
Post MOAR, I've always wanted to play DnD based on this shit, but I don't know where to go
>>
File: images(3).jpg (3 KB, 215x160) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
3 KB, 215x160
>>26970621
>playing freshman year
>encounter dungeon filled with enchantments
>our dm made extra races with their own stats
>this motherfucker, this amazing white boi, was the sigle greatest dm id ever known
>great improv and imagination
>even did some math magic on that shit for like 20 more races with special attributes and shit
>was awesome
anyway
>play as spectre
>am spooki ghoost
>friend is playing as chitinoid bug man
>dungeon boss is tentacle monster
>friend paladin max punches it
>d20 critical success
>mfw when the tentacle monster got one punched
>it heals
>ohfugxdxdxdxd
>me and other friend, miguel, playing as an angel, have plan
>miguel has highest wisdom
>magic and shit fuck you
>plan goes like this: rip off bugman wings
>enchant them into swords
>d20 critical succes
>rip off bradys bug wings
>hes losing health
>stab monster with brady wing sword
>that shit is slapped away
>need more wings
>continue to rip off bradys wings
>he tries to fight back
>miguel breaks his limbs
>holyshitthisd20isprobweighted.png
>another critical success
>brady is dying
>we finally kill that bitch
>get that loot
>brady cant move
>his dexterity is too low to even crawl into loot room
>we leave the dungeon
>brady is bleeding out
>mfw we let brady die
>>
I know a girl that sucked cock for her character to level.
>>
>>26970621
>>>/tg/

We don't need fa/tg/uy stories here.
>>
File: d and d6.png (185 KB, 1139x291) Image search: [Google]
d and d6.png
185 KB, 1139x291
I hope this thread goes places
>>
>>26972973
How much XP per cock and what was she playing? I mean if you're playing something like a Bugbear Barbarian/Paladin/Rouge and take a shitton of penalties to leveling, I can certainly see someone swallowing a load for some XP.
>>
always wanted to play some call of cthulhu games, but I have no friends, and I get too anxious roleplaying online.
>>
>>26973095
I don't know the exact amount, she basically would just suck the DM's cock, so in the game she would allude to wanting more exp and sometimes go under the table and she would get extra exp. One of the other player orbiters literally commit suicide because of it.
>>
>>26970621
I don't have much to tell. I used to organize games when I had friends, I tried to keep of serious but they did all the stupid and funny stuff that only the group finds funny

>party trapped in a boat and tied
>rogue tries to slip out, warrior tries to break the ropes
>mage sets the boat on fire
>warrior carries the rogue to the shore with his exaggeratedly high constitution
>mage drowns, I have to revive him to keep the game going

They always said they enjoyed it and wanted to play again
>>
/tg/

Fuck off.
>>
>>26973130

i really, really, really wish this is true
>>
>>26973051
The bitch pushing her liberal agenda into a fantasy world was fucking retarded, but the DM is a fucking asshole.
>>
>>26973130
My niggah you gotta greentext us that shit rite now!
>>
>>26973172
It is true. Sorry, but it is.
>>
>>26973215
>whore geeky girl sucked DMs cock for extra XP
>DM was older and had a gf
>Orbiter geek no like how she always slutty
>Orbiter cosbies her, then commits suicide.
>>
I have no idea how to get into this. Do I just lurk around the comic book store and wait for someone to ask?
>>
>>26973662
Most """geek""" places have someone organizing games, specially games workshop and similar shops. Go to one stay around reading or something and see what they plan
>>
>>26970638
And how we found
>>
>>26973288
Fuck you and die. Really. Put some details into that shit, bro. There's cucksucking, adultery, rape, sucide... Jesus Christ don't butcher a potential greentext-legend like that!
>>
>>26973826
The same old fears
>>
>>26973880
Wish you were here
original
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.