[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon you should try playing huitar it will really cheer you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: mariana gracioli sexy-decote.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mariana gracioli sexy-decote.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
>anon you should try playing huitar it will really cheer you up
>try it
>can't do it
>there's no one to teach me
>fustration and depression started again
>>
Do yourself a favour and buy rocksmith 2014 (with the cable). It is the most fantastic and easy way to learn guitar. You will learn songs extremely fast, and there are also basic lessons to get you started.
>>
>can't do it

Retards can play guitar, OP. You can, you just haven't found the right way. Learn your basic chord shapes first, worry about other stuff later.
>>
>>26970429
>huitar

What the fuck's a huitar?
>>
>>26970429
>>26970512

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/19390-7-the-guitarists-guide-to-the-caged-system

link related
>>
>>26970491

>It is the most fantastic and easy way to learn guitar

Are you an employee of them? Because it certainly isn't. Enjoy your playing by numbers and being generally clueless about anything.

>give a man a fish, you will etc etc
>>
>>26970525
My fingers are fat sorry
>>
>>26970560
It let's me learn how to play songs by heart. That is playing guitar you fucking idiot. Don't reproduce please
>>
>>26970584
But you can't play new songs because you don't know chords.

learning chords > learning songs

>>26970429
youtube

Marty is a good teacher

>>26970542
good link
>>
>>26970994
It teaches you the cords as you go. You obviously don't know what you are talking about and have never played the game.
>>
>>26970491
dude wtf is that like updated guitar hero? i never heard of it but i will play the fucking shit out of that
>>
>>26970429
>2016
you don't need anyone to teach you faggot, you have everything you'll ever need to learn about guitar on the internet
>>
>>26970429
I am learning through justinguitar. It's completely free online and he seems to know his stuff.
>>
>>26970429
>got a guitar
>wtf the strings cut into my finger tips
>I have slim fingers
>it hurts like hell
>guitar - more like medieval torture instrument
>>
>>26971731
>being this much of a pussy
little girls can play guitar, you have no excuse
>>
>>26971840
I did practice every day for a year so it wasn't like I didn't try. I sucked and barely progressed. I have no talent and my fingers aren't good for it. Girls can have meaty finger tips too it's not a exclusive male gender trait.
>>
i've played for 18+ years

ama
>>
>>26972177
you probably didn't practice enough, and if you were playing an acoustic I'm not surprised because that is boring as shit. electric guitars are way more interesting to play
>>
>>26972324
Yes it was acoustic I practiced enough... to the point my joint hurted, they are still a little bent after all these years. The problem is my fingers are slim like women and there is barely any meat on my finger tips so I have to press the string at acute angle which cause all the fuck ups.
>>
>>26972405
I also have thin fingers and after a few months of playing I got thick calluses on my finger tips so i don't feel any pain while playing. they do get a little sore after a while but I like it because it makes me feel like I've accomplished something
>>
>>26970429

Get Rocksmith you faggot, you anyways hanging most of your time before the PC, why not use to learn some songs.
>>
>>26972478
I had calluses too but they weren't enough... Maybe I should have tried electric because they are a lot softer. Anyway guitar is the only instrument that feel like I was working with construction tools rather than playing instrument. Granted I haven't played many....
>>
>>26971088
It's like guitar hero but with a real guitar
>>
File: minor-pentatonic-shapes.jpg (58 KB, 718x241) Image search: [Google]
minor-pentatonic-shapes.jpg
58 KB, 718x241
learn chords and use this
>>
>>26972649
you should definetley try an electric guitar, the strings are different and alot easier to play, also you can always crank up the gain or delay when you fell like shit and everything you play will sound good
>>
>>26971341
I'm the kind of people who don't do well only reading
When I was school I would never copy anything, I would just focus on what the teacher was saying and I've always did well
I need an human being to learn things from
>>
>>26972782
you can watch youtube videos where dudes teach you how to play, but I always found tabs and using ears more efective
>>
>>26972774
It's too late for me. I don't have time anymore.
>>
File: dr toboggan.jpg (21 KB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
dr toboggan.jpg
21 KB, 286x258
>>26972945
and yet here you are, browsing r9k
>>
I'm casually picking up Korean in my spare time. It's improving my memory I think and helping me stay sharp. It also sounds cool to say I'm doing this as a hobby instead of a mandatory class.
>>
>>26973006
Doesn't take much time, just shitposting b4 bed. You need dedicated undisturbed practice sessions for instrutment which my current situation don't allow, not to mention I could learn other more productive things that actually help me get a better job.
>>
>>26973103
yeah you're right I guess, I'm still in school so I got plenty of time to fuck around. I hope I'l find a job that leaves me some spare time in the future
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.