[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Well Done/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 20
File: steak.jpg (67 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
67 KB, 480x480
Who /well done/ here?
What's with all the autists hating on my prefered way of eating steak? I pay, so I eat whatever the fuck I want.
>>
t. boomer
>>
I like well done too but it usually takes too long to prepare so I end up getting medium rare.
>>
You should eat whatever you want but well done is shoe leather
>>
>>26969748
I meant medium sorry I'm retarded.
>>
Have fun eating rare-medium rare and getting tapeworms...
>>
Filet mignon burnt to a crisp smothered in ketchup obviously!
>>
>>26969724
Not eating blue rare like a real man
>>
medium well pls
I want a steak now
>>
>>26969863
This. I don't get this hipster bullshit about eating raw meat. There's a reason we cook our food, morons.
>>
>>26969724
are you telling me you don't eat it straight off the cow?
>>
>>26969724
only time i eaten steak was well done. I haven't got that many opportunities

I would like to try medium well and above. but the sight of a pinkish center looks gross to me.
>>
Really any beef would be best well done if it could keep its juices.
Slowly hooked medium or medium well is the best. But people underestimate the self cooking meat does (even at restaurants) so I tend to order medium rare. Medium is a very safe bet but I've found I enjoy medium rare more most of the time.

Quality over quantity for me.
>>
File: 1456295716465.png (404 KB, 753x741) Image search: [Google]
1456295716465.png
404 KB, 753x741
everyone is allowed to have their quirks and opinions but well-done steak is objectively shit

a steak isn't supposed to be tough
>>
Well done, because fuck line cooks.
>>
>>26969724
Only stupid american middle class faggots eat their steaks rare. And all those who pretend to be part of the middle class culture.
Of course the disgusting habit spread to several other countries, but not to a large degree.

It's not tastier, healthier or better in any way - it's just a cultural behavior, like Africans piercing their mouths and lips.
It's unhealthy, disgusting and pretentious, but no matter what you tell at these people, they'll still continue doing it, and they'll still think they're somehow superior. So stop caring.
>>
Cooking povvo steaks for myself: medium rare
At a nice restaurant: rare or blue rare
But to be fair, I love blood, I'd probably gulp down a big jug of cow's blood like the Massai.
>>
>>26970204
Beef is too dense for bacteria to permeate past a certain threshold. Thus if there is any bacteria or organisms at all, they will be in the outside and just under the surface of the meat. This is why in all of the OP cases, there is some form of cooking the meat rather than eating it completely raw. They are all safe to eat, you just need to sear the outside at minimum.
>>
Well done with ketchup and I don't give a fuck about what you autists think.
>>
>>26970134
this, food elitists should kill themselves, cooking lowest form of art and should never be taken seriously
>>
File: 1447671123153.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1447671123153.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>26970339
It's far tastier, you stupid nigger. Enjoy chewing on burnt rubber.
>>
>>26970339
It's kind of silly for you to be as mad as you are about a simple preference.
You instruct others to stop caring but you care quite a bit.
Was there some even that made you this angry about the subject of rare meat?
>>
I legitimately enjoy medium rare. its very tender and juicy. Well done is just tough and over cooked, it loses a lot of the flavor it would have if it was cooked less
>>
>>26970363
Fuck bacteria, boss. You should read into parasites.
>>
>>26970391
lel. Top fucking lel. Clearly you only eat tendies and TV dinners you absolute faggot
>>
>>26970339
I've had medium rare wild boar (we don't get to pick how it's done because it was a fancy restaurant). It was the best meat I've ever tasted and it's been 7 years since.

Don't mock the culinary arts. Chefs are amazing and they know their shit.
>>
Americans cook medium rare as rare and rare is basically still making noises

once you realise that it's just a matter of asking for it one step higher than you are used to

they do the same with eggs

t australian
>>
>>26970432
>medium rare wild boar
Nice.
I wish people weren't so afraid to keep pork a little pink nowadays.
>>
>>26969863
>>26969724
If you buy it from a truck stand sure. But if you're going to a nice restaurant, and having a high quality steak well done you are just a pleb. You are losing most the flavour and texture of a good cut of meat.

If you prefer well done that's fine, I don't judge people for wasting there money.
>>
>>26970408
Quit being paranoid and just eat the meat the way your ancestors did. You fucking liberals are all the same trying to change every little facet of what used to be an excellent tried and true system. You spread your paranoia about parasites and the rest of the country goes right along with you. It makes me sick. Fuck you, eat your red meat like a man, pussy.
>>
>>26970489
Well they're a restaurant and here it's mandated by law to check wild boars and pigs for parasites. You check in the liver I believe.
>>
I just let the chef decide.
Surely he would know best.
>>
Every time I grill myself a steak medium rare and eat it I end up getting a shitload of blood on the plate. Is this normal? There isn't nearly as much blood on the plate when I order medium rare in a restaurant.
>>
Who cares, just let them bitch. I prefer medium rare but it's your fucking steak.
>>
>>26970617
let it rest bitch
also it's not blood wanker
>>
File: U00Zj4Q.jpg (50 KB, 490x890) Image search: [Google]
U00Zj4Q.jpg
50 KB, 490x890
Posting the truth about steak.
>>
As someone who is really picky about food, I see where these complaints are coming from. What is the point of ordering a well done steak? It's a waste of money, just get a hamburger instead if you want well done meat. And I don't understand how you can be an elitist about it either, it's like you're saying "I'm better than you because I'm a pleb". I mostly eat simple potato and noodle based meals nowadays; I understand that I have shit taste, but this doesn't somehow make me better than everyone else.

/r9k/ must have the lowest combined IQ of all the boards on 4chan.
>>
>>26970617
they let the steak settle after cooking, that's when all the blood kind of run out.
>>
>>26969724
medium-medium rare is god tier
>>
>>26970688
mate you can go on any board and the steak shitposting is the same
>>
>>26970688
>someone actually takes these threads seriously
>>
Medium for me.
>>
>>26970688
>I believe in objective truth

okay retard
>>
>>26970688
>lowest IQ on 4chan
Probably. This board and /adv/ seems pretty retarded. /v/, /b/ and the likes are just young.
>>
>>26970738
I think it's one of those "idiots thinking they're in good company" type deals. I don't know, I've been getting really triggered by the 4chan lately.
>>
>>26970688
>/r9k/ must have the lowest combined IQ of all the boards on 4chan.
That's just simply retarded.
No matter how dumb the userbase is going to be, the IQs will be between 90 and 160 (I mean there will be extraordinary morons and geniuses, but let's be general.)
There's much more variance in number of posters between the boards, with boards like Origami and Papercraft getting three posts a day and board like random getting thirty posts a second.
Three geniuses will still amount to a whole hell of a lot less than 2592 thousand retards.
And if you meant average instead of combined?
We all know who's clocking in at 90 IQ now.
>>
>>26969724
Depends on the cut
>>
>>26970830
I remember seeing a graph somewhere of the IQ of each board, /r9k/ wasn't on there though. I always though it'd be interesting if we did a sort of 4chan census to find out the average age, IQ, time spent browsing daily, and years spent on 4chan per board. I bet /sci/ or /lit/ or something would be willing to help us out with this.
>>
The reason we cook meat is to kill bacteria. So do it good.
In a survival situation you need to burn your meat black before you eat it.
>>
File: 1457208601769.png (120 KB, 385x626) Image search: [Google]
1457208601769.png
120 KB, 385x626
Rare is the way to go, though up to medium is acceptable too depending where you get your steaks from. "Well done" is actually badly done at all in my opinion, it usually shrivels up depending and goes too dry and bland.
>>
>>26970926
>burn your meat black before you eat it.
Why not cut it up, braise it, then let it boil in a soup or stew?
>>
File: 1400725239434.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1400725239434.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>26970688
>potato and noodle based meals
>>
>>26970969
Because meat has to be dry
>>
>>26970862
Yeah, I meant average. Poor word choice, but my point still stands; /r9k/ seems pretty fucking stupid when compared to some other boards.

>>26970984
Not combined, of course, but that's all I eat because it's easy to make and suits my tastes.
>>
Reminder that ordering a steak well done is considered an insult to the chef and he will give you a substandard cut and turn it into dry shit. They have old meat set aside for you babymouth faggots.
>>
>>26970926
the reason you cook a steak is to kill the bacteria on the surface.
>>
File: 1446976205751.jpg (16 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
1446976205751.jpg
16 KB, 400x311
Personally I love a fat slab of some rare ribeye. That stuff is literally elder god tier, just makes my mouth water thinking about it.
>>
>>26970617
It's not blood. It's a chemical called myoglobin. You're supposed to let it rest.
>>
I think Well Done tastes excellent. Medium-well tastes nice too, but i'm not a big fan of risking illness.
>>
>>26970204
you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
>>
>>26970339
You stupid uneducated cunt. Typical american retard who thinks everything comes from america
http://primary.slate.com/articles/life/food/2010/06/shoeleather_reporting.html
>>
Medium well master race
>>
Medium rare feeds my primal urges to have juicy and bloody meat
>>
>>26970223
>only eating steak once in your life

D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>26970926
explain steak tartare you dumbass

you don't need to cook a good cut of beef, it's perfectly safe to eat it raw
>>
If you've read Kitchen Confidential you'd know not to order well done steaks in restaurants
>>
>>26969724
I hate well done beef, I'd rather eat a shoe,
Medium-rare FTW.
>>
>>26971044
the reason you cook a steak is to make the outer layer have a specific taste
you don't need to cook it at all (see steak tartare)
>>
>>26969724
Have a BBQ with a sear burner on the side
1 1/2 inch room temperature Rib-eye, salt, pepper, 30 seconds per side
Mashed potatoes and a red wine reduction sauce

Anything else is shoe leather
>>
>>26971139
do you live in a 3rd world country? no? then what kind of fucking illness are you risking, exactly?
>>
> tfw chef but people would just call me an autist if I went into detail on why well done is just a bad choice for steak
>>
>>26969724
I don't even like steak. I don't get the obsession.

Chicken is better. Pork is better.
Fish is best.
>>
>I want to seem like I'm sophisticated and have good taste

pretty much sums up all of the plebeian raw flesh meme eaters
>>
>>26969724
I like it almost burnt, that's when you get all the taste
>>
Who /medium/ here?
>>
File: images-18.jpg (20 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
images-18.jpg
20 KB, 394x373
>yfw non-welldone eaters are actually infested with mind controlling parasites that manipulate them into getting as many people as they can to eat non-welldone steak and becoming part of their parasitic hivemind
>>
>>26971466
>caring about robots calling you autist
calm your 'tism mate
>>
>>26971218
>Typical american
I'm not american

>retard
you're the one pointing to a stupid blogpost as proof.
>>
>>26970521
>excellent tried and true system
How so? People died of diseases, food poisoning, parasites and shit like that all the time. Your ancestors died of minor infections.

They didn't do things right or better.
>>
>but m-muh only right way
I like things well done too. Though one of my more reasonable friends explained that in that case, I should not have steak at all. Perhaps there are cheaper things that taste the same as well done steak.
>>
>>26971525
Do the raw meat hivemind-parasites and the cat-butt hivemind-parasites fight or are they allies?
>>
>>26969724
I only cook it well done if i'm cutting it into small bits to make beef teriyaki noodles or something.

I just don't like the texture or taste of well done steak. Here in Germany, it's not that uncommon to eat raw beef anyway, although I know Americans get kinda weird about it.
>>
File: 123.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>3:00 a.m.
>Get real Hungry
>Tell mom to cook me a strip loin steak
>Tell's me she can't
>Rip the sheets of her bed and start howling real loud
>Doesn't want family to wake up so she agrees
>Goes out to buy steak
>Taking a real long fucking time
>Start to get pissed
>Finally comes back at 5:00 a.m
>Demand it be cooked blue rare because I'm not a fucking pleb
>Gives me steak in my bedroom
>She cooked it rare
>mfw when
>Grab plate and throw it against the wall, shattering it
>Open front door and throw steak over the fence
>Tell her that the steak was fucking disgusting and spit on the floor
>Slam my bedroom door shut and lock it
>Hear her crying as I masturbate to scat
>I could make out the words "where did I go wrong" in between wimpers
>Feel bad for a moment, but then realize she's the reason I'm such a fuck up
>Wake up at 6:00 p.m the next day to freshly cooked steak
>Enjoy some delicious steak with the family

Fucking Normalfags
>>
>>26969724
Only kids and women eat well done steaks.
>>
I've never eaten steak but I cant understand how people would want anything above medium?

Why would you want to eat literally raw meat?
>>
File: 940.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
940.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>>26969863

>beef steak
>tapeworms
>>
>>26971647
>Why would you want to eat literally raw meat?
Have you never heard of steak tartare?
>>
>>26971525
Terrifyingly plausible.
They seem to exhibit signs of bran damage as well.
>>
cooking food is not a natural process, if no one ever discovered that putting food on top of fire makes them taste better then we'd still be eating everything raw
>>
>>26969724
I'm not a fan of well done because the texture is extremely tough and the flavor is poor
>>
>>26969863
I'm sorry you live in the third world
>>
>>26969724
i only ear my steak rare or blue, it tastes the best and is nciest to eat
>>
I just don't order steaks because I do like my stuff well done. those black brown crispy bits are like proof of civilization to me, we evolved down out of the trees, burned those trees and made fire and we COOK our food and I want to know it's COOKED
>>
>>26970304
If your well done steak is tough you went to a bad restaurant or you're a shitty cook.
>>
>>26971795
>the flavor is poor
Then just put some ketchup on it.
>>
>>26971849
literal idiot
>>
>>26969724
fucking plebeyo
>>
>>26971846
I'd like to see you try and make a tender well done steak
>>
>>26971846
You're damn right it's a shitty restaurant if they're serving well done steak.
>>
>>26971849
if you ever put ketcup on steak or anything for that matter you are a disgustinbg hman being
>>
I'm a vegan, sorry
>>
>>26971936
Do you cook your tofu steak rare? Do you eat your mushroom steak well-done?
>>
>>26971936
>aiming to make all farm animals die of starvation
Heartless. Go eat a heart right now!
>>
>>26971975
I like the tofu to have only a little bite, so medium rare

>>26971979
I have eaten heart before and it was much nicer than normal meat
>>
>>26970393

You are objctively wrong faggot. Here are som nice statistics to prove it.

> 98% of what you just said is retarded
> 2% is retarded and fucking stupid
> hundreds of thousands of years of cave man science shows soft cooked meat market meat will make you sick
> those same studies show uncooked meat market meat will fucking kill you
> all doctors agree that you probably have tape worms right now
>>
>not choosing your live cow at a Kansas City slaughterhouse/restaurant
>not watching them slaughter it in front of you and eating its blue rare steak directly off the grill
that said, I've seen my college roommate eat raw beef... from Walmart. he was dumb.
>>
File: pepezilla.jpg (155 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
pepezilla.jpg
155 KB, 640x908
>americans eat their steak uncooked because it is apparently better
>americans cut the tip of dicks because it is apparently better
like i am gonna listen to cutfags whether well done is bad or not, they don't know what is best
>>
>>26972234
I can see how you feel that way since your meat is literally shipped thousands of miles to get to you.
>>
>>26969724
I prefer medium well, but tend to get medium/medium rare. Rare and well done are shit to me, but it's all based on preferances so people who say shit to you for liking food a certain way are just projectig faggots
>>
>>26971846
It's not that. Ordering a well done steak is something only faggots do because you are making the chef spend more time to make an order objectively taste worse. Medium well done is completely understandable because medium rare and rare is dangerous to people at risk of high blood pressure and shit, but never order a well done steak idiot
My dad is a chef and he spits on well done orders. Fuck you idiots deserve it.
>>
>>26971849
congrats, you got 2 replies, showcasing how easily baited the retards on this board are
>>
>>26972350
I wonder how many people got sick from your faggot dad's poorly-sourced meat.
"wahh I have to cook it longer because the cows aren't right here *ptooey*"
He sounds like a crybaby that raised a crybaby.
>>
File: 1457242072800.png (14 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1457242072800.png
14 KB, 701x701
If you don't have pink in your steak, you're the proof that humans are becoming more soft each day.
>>
>>26972350
>My dad is a chef and he spits on well done orders.
I hope your dad beats your mom and rapes you as well, you stupid fuck.
How do you feel about being the son of a stupid cook? How do you feel about your father belonging to the kitchen?
>>
Fuck off to >>>/ck/ fatties.
>>
>>26972053
Yeah hearts are nice. They're very tender meat. Shame the most common hearts are chicken.
>>
>>26969724
>What's with all the autists hating on my prefered way of eating steak? I pay, so I eat whatever the fuck I want.

Kek, go kill yourself, pleb.
>>
>this thread

Even if most of you are baiting you are all still fucking retarded and I really hope you faggots choke on your "well done" steak and die. Literally ask any top chef who knows something about food and they would stab you with their knife if you asked for it "well done".
>>
>>26969724
/medium/
>>
>well done
Enjoy your cancer :^)
>>
>>26969724
Well done is the real master race. Especially if you've grilled it on the fire.
>>
who else /well done doused in ketchup/?
>>
>>26973606
oh god please help me
>>
medium / medium rare. Depending on the place I will usually select one level rarer than what I desire because there often seems to be a tendency to overcook slightly.
>>
>>26969724
medium/medium well.
>>
>>26973606
>who else /well done doused in ketchup/?

The only way to eat a steak.
>>
File: Screen1434 Feb. 25 22.33.jpg (125 KB, 815x454) Image search: [Google]
Screen1434 Feb. 25 22.33.jpg
125 KB, 815x454
>>26969724
can someone tell me which one is pic realted? I'm colorblind and i love steaks and this one i grilled for 3minutes each side
>>
>>26969724
>not eating raw steak

baka fuckin white people trying to get as little taste in their food as possible...
>>
>>26974131
rare-medium rare
>>
>>26969724
Medium rare is for me.
>>
File: Screen1490 Mar. 06 20.42.jpg (169 KB, 1263x744) Image search: [Google]
Screen1490 Mar. 06 20.42.jpg
169 KB, 1263x744
>>26974131
and heres 2,5min each side
>>26974162
thanks
>>
>>26969724
Because they believe they are supreme gentleman for eating a piece of meat less cooked than you
>>
>>26974131
Medium

>>26974186
Medium rare
>>
I enjoy that we are able to cook meat. Plus i have teeth so chewing is not an issue for me. The level of protein is going to be the same however you cook it so why even give a shit
>>
>>26972350
I can't afford to go to restaurants, I thought the meat was supposed to be cooked all the way through.

Nice to know that my ignorance will be greeted with a wad of spit instead of someone simply explaining the issue to me. Why are people like this?
>>
Well done reporting in. Everyone is jelly of my superior teeth and my strong jaw.
>>
>ITT: Limpwrists and poor people coming up with outrageous claims and justifications as to why they don't have steak or ruin the meat
If you order cooked beyond medium you should kill yourself. You actually wouldn't be served in a nice restaurant ordering a well done filet, the chef would walk out and ask what is wrong with you.
>>
>>26969724
Black guy here. When I told my friends about rare meat they didn't believe me. You people are weird.
>>
>>26974361
>Why are people like this?

It's because you're a filthy peasant.
>>
growing up I never at red meat, only poultry and fish, so any red or pink flesh is a big flag to me psychologically.
>>
>>26974528
Watchoo need steak fo' when you's gots chitlins, fried chick'n an' watermlons, massa?
>>
File: 1452813200342.jpg (28 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452813200342.jpg
28 KB, 640x640
>>26974557
>psychologically
>red flag
Are we on tumblr?
>>
>ITT: Fags who don't trust Gordan motherfucking Ramsay
>>
How are people here so ignorant? Rare steak tastes so much better as the longer you cook it the more juices and tastiness you lose. Only reason people have disgusting cooked steak is cause "MUH GERMS" despite the risk of getting any kind of illness from rare steak is extremely low.

Please when you next have the chance for a steak DON'T ruin the meat by having it cooked any more than medium. Medium is already too well done imo and you should always have rare or medium rare. Even Blue rare is better than medium or above. This isn't even my opinion, ask any top chef around the world and they will say the exact same thing.

Use this chart next time you want to cook a steak.
>>
you're a fucking child if you eat steak well done, go back to day care loser
>>
>>26974698
KiIlI yourseIf.
>>
>>26974562
At least we cook our fried chicken properly.

Select all images with steak. I smell a white conspiracy...
>>
>>26974758
You going into a restaurant to order a well done steak is like a girl trying to act like she knows shit about videogames when she just attention whores on COD. Exact same mentality. You are trying to a part of something that you're not and completely fucking it up. Luckily we don't have mandated steak safe zones for faggots like you.
>>
>>26974978
>Being so mad over personal tastes
Lel, typical neo-reactionary amerilard.
>>
>>26974758
At least I don't completely waste perfectly good steak like a plebeian normie.
>>
File: rRvpodJ.png (116 KB, 825x441) Image search: [Google]
rRvpodJ.png
116 KB, 825x441
Am I savage for liking my steak rare?
>>
>>26975012
>m-muh personal taste!! everyone is entitled to their own opinion :D

Leave this board at once.
>>
>>26975012
I'm not even mad, this is like watching a retard color outside the lines no matter how many times you tell them otherwise.
>>
File: 1418766868808.jpg (19 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1418766868808.jpg
19 KB, 200x233
>>26975057
>>26975065
Fucking redneck americans.
>>
File: steak.gif (25 KB, 145x121) Image search: [Google]
steak.gif
25 KB, 145x121
Medium Rare is the true master race.

I used to eat nothing but Medium Well, then I tried Medium Rare one day and realized what a pleb I was.
>>
>>26975133
>>26975112

The best part is how like 95% of people who eat Well done or Medium well have never tried Rare cause they ignorantly think they will get some disease like aids and then die if they do.
>>
>eating anything but well done

>calling yourself a civilized human being
>>
>I sure like squishy steak! Mmmmm, taste that raw meat
The fuck is wrong with you, squishy is awful
>>
how can you get so mad over a fucking steak what the fuck
>>
>look how manly and grown up i am! I eat raw meat!
>rawrrr im a carnivore!
>>
>>26970402
Why do you say 'legitimately' as if eating medium rare steak is an illegitimate way to eat steak when its clearly the most popular and superior steak doneness.
>>
>eating steak at all
What a waste of quality money. Buy ground beef or chicken, fucking numales.
>>
>>26975221
>>26975283
>>26975325
All right buddy you can stop now. Your epic troll xD isn't funny and at this point it's obvious you are just doing this for replies.
>>
You cannot taste the quality of a steak if it is well-done. All well-done steaks have the texture of a boot and they don't contain as much iron and zinc as a rawer steak does.

Rare for the win.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.