[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone redpill me on asians? I am seeing this girl at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
Can someone redpill me on asians?

I am seeing this girl at the moment and kind of like her but shes Asian and I dont want to be the white guy with an Asian gf. Is this just a meme or do people look down upon white men with asian women?
>>
Well thing is asians are really easy to get if you're white. And white guys into asians tend to be beta as fuck.
>>
>>26965662
Asians are easy sluts for white men.
>>
>>26965662
>or do people look down upon white men with asian women?

I personally look down on somebody who'd do that. mostly because I HATE racemixing.

always found these kinds of relationships not to work out well anyway in the long run.

and no, it's not a meme. cultural differences and barriers are just too big and I don't know why any sane white guy would throw their own bloodline, origin and heritage in the trash like that.
>>
>>26965662
>caring this much
overcome your racial biases/insecurities. most here would kill to have a gf (an Asian gf nonetheless) and you're worrying about being a meme?
>>
did lorde shitposter die or something
>>
>>26965742
Mixed race asian white hybrids are nasty as fuck as well. That said what if the asain girl is brought up in the country and like 2 or 3rd generation
>>
File: 1457175255788.jpg (375 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457175255788.jpg
375 KB, 1000x1500
>>26965697
>And white guys into asians tend to be beta as fuck.

This. There's this asian girl I know, she used to date this complete autismo, looked like harry potter, had something wrong with his voice so he always sounded really really high pitched
>>
>>26965697
This. Usually when I see an Asian girl with a white bf, the guy is usually soft and beta as fuck. Has that whole nu-male look going on.
>>
File: ohlorde.jpg (106 KB, 1330x750) Image search: [Google]
ohlorde.jpg
106 KB, 1330x750
>>26965662
>tfw fapped to Lorde once

The guilt afterwards ;_;
>>
>>26965773
>That said what if the asain girl is brought up in the country and like 2 or 3rd generation

well, I wouldn't do it with her regardless. simple as that. doesn't mean her culture suddenly doesn't matter. man, I'd feel out of place being a white person and then having to meet a whole family of mongoloids cause I'm having a long-term relationship with one of them.
>>
>>26965798
Is it possible to date an asian girl and not be beta as fuck or are asians just ruined by the betas
>>
>>26965662
OP.

Disregard everyone else. They do not matter.

I have a Chinese GF and I am flying out to China in 2 days to visit her family for the 6th time.

If she makes you happy you will happily not give a single fuck what everyone else thinks.
>>
Keep your dicks out of non whites. Don't make our kids compete for resources with raceless mongrels.
>>
>>26965845
You're leeching off of Chinese society. You're taking an active role in the extinction and dispossession of your own people. That cannot be seen as a good thing.

If there's nothing wrong with racemixing, then there's nothing wrong with holding out for another white.
>>
>>26965662
>he doesn't want to be happy
Asian girls are pretty much the last bastion to find a proper girl and even that is slowly being corrupted.
Grab the chance while you can and be happy, some of us can only dream of what you have.
Don't fuck it up!
>>
>>26965662
From a secure east asian male perspective, the only asian men who get terribly insecure and judge you are those that are either traditionalists or men who couldn't get a girl of any colour.

I just hope white guys who date asian girls treat them like any other girl should be treated. Not seen as "easy."
>>
>>26965913
No, you're just willing to tolerate an asians bullshit because she looks like a kid.
>>
Lorde here, AMA.
>>
>>26965888
>>26965888
>You're leeching off of Chinese society.
How so?
>You're taking an active role in the extinction and dispossession of your own people
Ah I see where you're going with this. Why should I see anyone as my own people? Why does this matter? I honestly do not give a fuck because my own "people" woukd back stab me if given the chance. My government does not care and nobody around me cares.

>then there's nothing wrong with holding out for another white.
Who gives a single flying fuck about whites or chinks or niggers.

You only live once so be happy with the right person you meet.

I am not going to spend my whole life being strung up on "White pride, save white race" When it does not matter at all especially when I am dead.

When I am dead nothing matters especially if I did anything for the white race
>>
>>26965941
I doubt that's it.
I like feminine grills that know how to be feminine and not spout bullshit about injustice, patriarchy and male privileges whenever a conversation is happening.
Pretty tired of hearing how them getting everything they want is a bad thing and how the white male is the definition of the devil.
>>
>>26965953
are you pure white masterrace? or are you a jewish kike that wants to ruin everybody's life?

>>26965957
I unironically think you're a disgrace.
>>
>>26966023
Irish / Croatian mix and no.
>>
>>26966023
>I unironically think you're a disgrace.

I do not care about yoru furthering thw white race agenda.

While you are hung up on that I will have a fantastic job, life, family and qt gf.

Do not care.
>>
>>26965697
This. Asian chicks are easy.
>>
>>26966061
yep, definitely a fucking disgrace. fucking stay in China and don't come back, you yellow fever corrupted faggot.
>>
>>26966110
Disgrace for what?

I am going there for business and then openign a company in Australia with one of her family members.

Why so mad? Just be happy with any girl of any race. Just because they were born from a certain race does not mean they are any difference from you.

It's what they do as an individual person rather then the history of their race which they had no control over.
>>
>>26966110
I bet you are one of those people who thinks just because their ancestors did something amazing it means so did you.

You have done NOTHING so don't take credit for anything. You were born white. That is all.

if you want to act like you are superior for being white, acting like you are worth so much because OTHER white people did something then go ahead and also take response for any negatives.
>>
>>26966152
>>26966176

both of you lunatics should visit /pol/ sometime,
you're in dire need of red pilling.
>>
>>26965662
Asians are less likely to leave you or cheat on you and have comparable sex drives with white men.
>>
File: costanza_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>26966152
>Just because they were born from a certain race does not mean they are any difference from you.
>no differences

being this bluepilled
>>
>>26966203
>born any race
>did nothing
>has to take credit for things other people did
>my race is superior because of other people
>don't racemix

Nah man go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26966247
>has to take credit for things other people did

that's not even the point because I never claimed. that's your own retarded misinterpretation.
>>
>>26966047
See, you are a product of racemixing as well, of course a bastard won't have a sense for community and solidarity with your own people.
>>
File: 1437245495571.jpg (343 KB, 1218x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437245495571.jpg
343 KB, 1218x1600
>>26965888
Good. We had our shot and fucked up, big time. If you knew history you'd know we're a bunch of goddamned brutes. We're a savage people for a savage age and that time has hopefully passed because it was shit.
>>
>>26965957
>I have absolutely zero respect for my own or anybody else's race or culture. I think only about myself and easy, third world Chinese girls

This is why what you're doing is wrong
>>
Who gives a shit what the normies think? They're all cucks anyway.
>>
File: 345435453.jpg (157 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
345435453.jpg
157 KB, 960x960
>>26966288
>Whites are evil and it's a good thing that they're being exterminated because racism is bad
>>
>>26966288
Sorry for bothering you with this, but in complete sincerity, six million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in Nazi Germany. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish man). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information.

David Cole in Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth HD (full)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of a catholic priest briefly explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend. The same story applies with the proxy above; this information is illegal and governmentally censored in many countries, requiring a proxy to view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
>>
>>26966288
You realise other races are just as and have always been just as 'barbaric' as whites? Whites arent more evil than blacks or any other race, just look at your little blue pilled brain being brainwashed by your antiwhite overlords
>>
File: 1428521608067.jpg (14 KB, 271x300) Image search: [Google]
1428521608067.jpg
14 KB, 271x300
>>26966413
China was so far ahead of we greasy lice and rat infested Eurotrash that they politely declined when we tried trade our moldy bread and burlap for silk and porcelain. There's literally a record of the Chinese emperor saying "we don't want your shit. kindly fuck off."

And then of course we forced them to trade with artillery and got them hooked on opium because we're a bunch of barbarians. Yes, literally barbarians, as in the barbarians that sacked Rome.

Whites suck dick. We are the rapists of Earth.
>>
>>26965662
Who cares? As long as you're happy, do it.
>>
File: 445345453.jpg (85 KB, 514x585) Image search: [Google]
445345453.jpg
85 KB, 514x585
>>26966475
>we

East Asians have magnificent histories and cultures.

Doesn't mean whites should be dispossessed and exterminated though. But you're just ebin trolling le ebil nazis so whatever
>>
File: 1443481490860.jpg (50 KB, 410x507) Image search: [Google]
1443481490860.jpg
50 KB, 410x507
>>26966475
Jesus fucking christ we get it you're a cuck fucking shut up already

How do you seriously hold the idea that we are barbarians who sacked Rome whilst knowing at the same time we were the same people who built Rome? The cognitive dissonance is fucking astounding. Stop posting
>>
>>26965662
people look down on pathetic betas who need to post on /r9k/ to validate their relationships because they're insecure shitlords
>>
>>26966475

Nice Commodore Matthew C. Perry m8.
You an East Asian history fan as well?
>>
>>26965941
This is true. I used to have severe yellow fever and dated a Korean girl who loved to act cute and childish but was a huge cunt and golddigger. I told my friends she was demanding expensive gifts even when she knew I had serious financial trouble (about to loose job and house) and when I denied she started pouting and acting bitchy threatening to leave me. My friends told me that's "cute". If she was any other race she would be accused of being a shitty golddigger but apparently Asians can do no wrong.
>>
Where has lordeposter gone?
>>
spread your seed far and wide you stupid nigger who gives a shit if she's a slant eye
>>
>>26966152
what country are you from?

mootblox original comment etcetc
>>
yo i live in japan and asian girls are the shit man. they are so nice
>>
>>26966011
Thats not the asian females tactic. Its more like >>26966011 describes - childish, spoiled and bratty.
>>
>>26965662
... Do you care? You're on R9K nigga just fucking do it. People already don't like you, they probably aren't ever going to like you. Find happiness with azn qt3.14.
>>
>>26966011
>the white male is the definition of the devil.
Riiiight, because asian females don't know and never complain about white guys with yellow fever.
>>
>>26966994
I am from Australia, Sydney
>>
tfw 220 lb white girl with yellow fever

Asian girls are so genetically superior I have no chance
>>
>white men with asian women are considered beta
man I feel bad for you guys, I have a white wife and it's great
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.