[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are faggots still allowed to adopt children, specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
Why are faggots still allowed to adopt children, specifically little boys?

>Faggot dads adopt Russian boy from the mother land
>Hailed heros
>Poster family for gay rights
>A few odd years later
>Someone happens to discover CP on one of the dads computers
>Massive FBI investigation
>Turns out faggot dads were leaders in a child sex ring
>Russian boy was brainwashed into thinking his sexual abuse was normal
>Faggot dads let 8+ other men sexually abuse him
>Evidence shows all this started before he was even two years old
>>
Hmm, so you actually can buy a kid AND get them back to America...
>>
When have you read about gay parents not fucking up """"their"""" kid?

A girl I used to be friends with, her dadmom ( the genetically unrelated mother ) would beat her for liking boys at 10 years old.
>>
>>26965166
I know right? I wonder if I can get a hold of a little Asian girl.
>>
>>26964875
All adopted children are abused.
>>
>>26964875
Can you give some names or a link to the article please?
>>
>>26966423
Oh nevermind I found it.
>>
>>26965166
Australia*

>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
>>
>>26964875
Why are straights still allowed to have children?
>every case of parental paedophilia ever.
>>
Don't know why people automatically associate gays with pedophiles because of a few fringe cases

Doesn't make much sense to me
>>
>>26965248
>When have you read about gay parents not fucking up """"their"""" kid?
When have you ever read the headline "plane on routine flight doesn't crash"?
>>
Well op this is where you bring out the stats and see how well adoptive parents perform to biological parents. It's not about these incidents it's about the overall picture.

Unless you want to support some authoritarian law that doesn't allow reproduction unless the state judges you worthy.
>>
>>26964875

I have female relative who is gay.
And she has a child with her partner.
They are great parents. Stop using one case to account for all homosexual parents.

You could literally do the same with heterosexual parents, just look at the amount of stories of sexual abuse from a father on the daughter.

Stop cherry-picking cases and using them to fuel your irrational homophobic agenda
>>
>>26966552
this.
there will be always be fringe cases of abuse, but that's literally the same for heterosexual family units.
>>
>>26966570
exactly
op won't, and can't, bring out necessary stats, because they'll refute his agenda
>>
>>26966407
>genuinely believing this
Ok friend
>>
>>26966751
That's every conservative on 4chan, basically. I don't know what it is about 4chan in particular but the conservatives here are way, way more interesting in repeating their own talking points to each other than actually convincing anyone that their ideas have merit or charting a plan for building a better society. It's all girlish bullshit- imply this, suggest that - and then if anyone calls you out on it you call them a nigger or a cuck and pretend they never posted.
>>
>>26966791
I agree with you, although I am very conservative. I used to be very liberal, but I was convinced by a few sources, namely Ben Shapiro.
If you are genuinely, actually interested in understanding why conservatives hold the viewpoints they hold, or at least challenging your own views, please listen to these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqpXL8TxiU
I know this isn't specifically related to gays, and it's not what you're looking for, but to understand the other side, you need to understand that everything they believe originates from a different world view. Sure, the second video is long, but it is what converted me to conservatism.

In my opinion, Conservatism is the factually, statistically supported side on the majority of topics. I encourage anyone who is liberal to listen to both of these, at least to understand where the opposition comes from.
>>
>>26966791
>conservative
You probably mean socially conservative religious people (in general it's motivated by religion). Conservatives isn't really a good word to use.

What you describe are bigots. They're just as common on the other side, even if I'd say they're right usually. It doesn't matter if you're right if you don't have the right reasons for thinking you're right.
>>
>>26964875
Isn't this more a paedophile problem and not a gay one. I think when the term gay is used it's referring to adults.
>>
>>26966573
Fuck off you faggot. Back to tumblr
>>
>homosexual parents
>having two dads
Literally suicide mode, I'd rather stay in an orphanage than being raised by two faggots. Imagine how that child turns out to be, the biggest beta cuck, sucking dick in the boys locker, I though guys being raised by single moms had it bad.
Who the fuck allows this degenerate shit to happen ?
>>
>>26967405
Why do dad's raise sissies? It seems very odd to me. Is it because the kid doesn't have to compliment that aspect?
>>
>>26964875
Straight men rape children all the time too. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>26967334
>waaah stop speaking sense, i don't like listening to reason
>>
>>26966573

>just look at the amount of stories of sexual abuse from a father on the daughter.

There are practically zero of these, though. In fact I've never seen a single case. This is the LEAST likely relationship for abuse to occur within.
>>
>>26967463

Uh there are plenty of cases like this. I wouldn't claim it's common but it happens.

Neglect and physical abuse are way, way more common, have a huge amount of evidence that they're at least as harmful as sexual abuse, and are done by both moms and dads. OP's argument is bait.
>>
>>26967433
Straight women too. And even worse women abuse children all the time. It's not worse in each individual case but the amount of the assaults make it incredibly destructive.
>>
There have been comparatively way more cases of straight couples molesting their children than gay couples
>>
>>26967820

>Uh there are plenty of cases like this.

There really aren't. Biological fathers can be said quite confidently to practically never rape their daughters.
>>
>>26967463
>just look at the amount of stories of sexual abuse from a father on the daughter.
>There are practically zero of these, though. In fact I've never seen a single case. This is the LEAST likely relationship for abuse to occur within.
But it's actually the most common form of child molestation
http://www.theadvocacycenter.org/adv_abuse.html
>1 in 3 girls and 1 in 5 boys are sexually abused by the time they reach age 18.
>In 85% of sexual abuse situations children and teens are sexually abused by someone they know and trust.
>Research indicates that 46 percent (46%) of children who are raped are victims of family members.
>16% of overall child molestation is committed by a biological father onto daughter (Langan and Harlow, 1994.)
16% may seem low, but that is compared to all other forms (father on son, mother on son, mother on daughter, brother on sister, sister on brother, uncle on nephew, uncle on niece, aunt on etc.)
>>
>>26967950

>1 in 3 girls

I find that claim extremely dubious. I wonder what methodology they used. Go to a ghetto women's shelter and hand out questionnaires?
>>
>>26967982
The actual rate is closer to 1 in 5, found in most studies including (Langan and Harlow, 1994.). Otherwise, the rest has consistently held up to statistical scrutiny.
>>
>>26967950
my friend used to stroke my balls and then run away when i was 9, does that count?
>>
>>26967950

I work in the courts. I seen sexual abuse cases all the time, I've NEVER seen a case of a biological father molesting his daughter.

The source you've provided is primarily a "domestic violence" advocacy group, these are entirely feminist and simply can't be trusted for reliable data. In fact the 'Langan and Harlow' thing you've quoted is available online, and this feminist organisation appears to be misquoting the 16% figure, as you'd expect (if I'm wrong, feel free to show me).
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.