[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We talk like normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 500x636
ITT: We talk like normies.
I'll start:

>oh boy anon, you sure look down
>have you ever tired some confidence
>oh boy I sure love being alive anon
>just be yourself, anon!
>>
Hey dude, whatsup

*waves hand in-front of my face*

are you alrite anon?

*sniggers and walks off*
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (32 KB, 354x342) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
32 KB, 354x342
>tfw no sex for almost 2 weeks now
>>
>walk into classroom first day of class
>able to make small talk with strangers around you
>you're suddenly friends and laughing
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x300
>tfw you're so busy partying you can't study XD
>>
>>26964234
Youre not going to the ultimate spring party sex extravaganza? But why broh?
>>
>>26964234

Hey dud sup.

Uh....

(speaks louder) What's up?

I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME.

Oh, what's up?

Nothing.

Alright.

(i leave)
>>
>>26964271
Seriously, this is brutal
>>
>>26964617
How the fuck am I supposed to know you heard if you don't react, you gigantic sperg?
>>
File: You Feel It Too Dont You.jpg (11 KB, 170x255) Image search: [Google]
You Feel It Too Dont You.jpg
11 KB, 170x255
Damn, damn daniel *snicker*
Comin at it again with the white shoes anon, eheh.

So guys, how's work? Smash any chicks lately? Go pop some pingaz later ay? Heheh xD

Oh damn, anon has no chill, ahah. Damn anon why so sassy ahahh?

So I didn't want to go to his party, because I'd start liking him and I don't want to start liking him so I said no, you understand right anon?

Oh my god, that is literally actually the best ahah xD Yeah that's so hard you're like a genius anon ahahhhhhh xD

etcetra.
>>
xDDDDd did U guys SEE the NeW MEEMS on 9gag XdDDDD? ?? ?D?D?D?? XXDDdd dogE is muCh fUN very lOl xDDXDDD
>>
Normies died in 2013 they all grew up by now
>>
File: 1454551562516.gif (2 MB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
1454551562516.gif
2 MB, 320x184
>>26964303
>mfw I hear some dumbass normie say this shit
>>
cool you guys realize that there a lot of different types of people. Not all normal people are like this. Fuck, I really feel sorry for you , this place will destroy you
>>
>>26965029
Wow you nailed it
>>
>>26965039
I'm not sure if you're sarcastic or not, and my response was surely posted not the first time, but for real, I know there are basic bitch version of humans, and you probably think of them while describing all people that aren't you, but it's not like that in the real world
>>
Oh confidence who begot me fuck off and go astride,may you cast off your power and find some other stride
>>
>>26964362
>LOL
>that's totally me!!! XD!!
>>
>>26965029
a normie and a newfag
>wew lad
>>
>>26965029
i'm not sure if you're going with the flow or you're serious
>>
Hey dude what's up?text me. Do you think he likes me or is he just trying to get in my pants? I don't care either way, I'll be ok in the long run *proceeds to post an inspirational quote on facebook*
>>
Dude, I think I need to party less, I like never have any money for other shit.
>>
>>26966536
LOL DUDE just ask your dad for a loan, tell him it's for school, it's technically true
>>
>>26966567
LOL! I Should totally do that!
He already pays my Frat dues and shit like that. I'm sick of him wanting me to have a "budget " though, I mean, this is like totally not the time in our lives to hold back you know. YOLO!
>>
>>26966607
I like totally needed to ask him for more money anyways because I'm like low on drugs and I NEED those for studying. Like if I didn't have Special K and all that other shit to relax I would like totally go insane.
>>
>>26966607
Just lie to him! Partying and getting drunk is an essential part of your education, trust me, I know these things. Just imagine what will happen to your social life if you stop coming out with me bro :'( I need my wingman with me, YOLO is right
>>
>>26966659
Your dad gives you money? That's sick! I have to work for my cash, man. Luckily I live with my gf so we split the rent, but I can't bring any hot chicks home lolololol
>>
>>26966506
Like for real! Ugh like who else am I going to date? I have the worst luck, totes. Oh well I guess I just go back to the club for round 2 LOL #drunk #dancing #dontneednofuckboy
>>
>>26966678
Yeah Bro! Partying is like a human right or need or some shit! Everyone NEEDS to party and get laid, especially in collage! Like I could NOT live if I didn't get drunk, party and fuck bitches.
>>
File: 1447328103617.png (2 MB, 508x1249) Image search: [Google]
1447328103617.png
2 MB, 508x1249
>Oh no, my 5th relationship this week failed better complain about it on Facebook with a song quote about how I've become a stronger person from it
>>
>>26966699
Dude, just like fuck some bitch in a club! Club sluts will put out for Anyone!
>>
>>26966720
Dude now you're talking. Besides, he'll be happier in the long run that you were out meeting chicks and fraternising instead of just sitting by yourself all day, planted in front of a computer being a weird gross nerd. He will understand, I'm sure he knows how important this is at this point in our young lives.
>>
>>26964234
oh man it's gonna be a scorcher today! how was your weekend-ey grab me one! huh anon? what you say?

your mum's a whore
>>
>>26966760
>>26966720
besides you can always just pay him back later right? aren't you training to become a doctor or some shit lol
>>
Hey guys have you ever thought about killing yourself? You know its the best way out right?
>>
>le 9 gag army is coming!1!11!!
>>
>>26966747
Woah dude! That's nasty, bruh! You don't know what kind of shit those sluts have, I don't want my dick to rot off.
It's not like I can't score some fresh jaffy pussy, I'll just have to fuck her in my new car! LOL

>>26966720
Yeah! Partying and fucking chicks is the full experience. Can you imagine those nerds just studying?? Who even goes to lectures anyway??
>>
>>26964899
>>26964899
sounds the total opposite of normal
>>
>>26966722
is that ed sheeran?
>>
>>26966760
>>26966818

Yeah, those nerds are gross! They've probably never even kissed a chick before! Like how can they even live like that?
If I were them, I would like totally go to some parties and fuck bitches!
>>
Verotte piemels
>>
Just follow the crowd anon. This society is great, I'm totally not an evolved tribesperson who does everything on base instinct.
>>
>>26964234
>"The only way to overcome depression is to stop being sad" my """""friend"""""
>>
>>26964899
>pingaz
found the abbo
>>
>>26966820
nah cunt just having a joke. really don't appreciate you acting like that towards me go get fucked ay
>>
File: 1457265280656.gif (362 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1457265280656.gif
362 KB, 475x347
>>26967248
I am mad now
Of course that was not original
>>
>>26967332
>abbo
found the aussie
>>
My Daughter just started School today, she looks so cute in her uniform. Honestly it's hard to watch them grow up so quickly.
>>
>>26967248
Yeah Bro. People who are depressed should just like get out and do stuff and be happy, it's like so easy. They just need to go to a bar or a club or party or something.
>>
OMG Dude! Have you seen the new iPhone?! It's like totally different then the last one and SO much better. I don't know how I ever lived with that old one!
>>
Just look around, anon. Life is seriously amazing dude XD
>>
Hi guys, can you help me? There this girl I know who likes me, but I can't decide if I like her back or not. Relationships are so complicated ://.
>>
>>26967772
Bro, just like, fuck her dude and then if you like crushin that pussy just like stay with it, otherwise, fuck her dude, cause you don't need mediocre bitches in your life, just take that pussy for a test drive and if it isn't good take it back to the lot.
>>
wow Normies care about you guys. No one gives a shit about me.
>>
look your problem is you are in a rut and you need to get yourself out ya know *takes puff of joint* its like...yeah...hey you remember that stand up wanna go watch it.

OH PRAISE YOU YE WISE AND GILDED PHILOSOPHER WITH YOUR SPECIAL POWERS OF DEDUCTION WHATEVER WOULD I HAVE DONETH WITHOUTETH THY
>>
>>26967829
No Bro, I care about you! You can't be too hard on yourself. I love you Bro, so I got you a date with a chick I found at a bar. Have fun bro!
>>
>>26967767
yeah, there's so many things you can do: buy a bike, go to gym :D
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.