[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does one have to give up to beat a borderline girl at her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (759 KB, 2000x1336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
759 KB, 2000x1336
What does one have to give up to beat a borderline girl at her own psychoness?
>>
>>26964116
your humanity
>>
>>26964116

nothing, just a little willpower and another chick.
>>
Post more pic related pls
>>
>>26964116
oh jesus, Histrionics/slutster b personality disorders cannot be cured, they are using you, they are attention whores, and its not malevalence, its subconcious

they are in a completley different fucking world

get out now, they are dangerous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBNss2PMj60
>>
>>26964116
your life

>>26964134
i see why you picked that word
>>
>>26964181

and whatever you do,

DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR THEM

YOU GIVE UP YOUR WILLINGNESS TO CARE
>>
OP HERE, THE QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN PSYCHONESS NOT TRY TO FIX A BRKOEN PERSON.

P.S. THIS IS ALL FANTASY TRIPPING
>>
>mother is a slutster B bipolar
>only into Yandere girls
>>
>>26964116
Theres no fucking way she killed amug pepe. Who the fuck drew that shit.

Another question, who would win ? Psychopath vs borderline
>>
>>26964116
lol wth

don't try to beat people at psychoness
>>
>>26964181
>>26964203
you're an illiterate idiot.
>>
>>26964212

I only speak from experience of a heartbreak that cataltyzed my existential crisis, red pilled me and turned me off from the whole dating thing in college, which has a lot of reasons from how i grew up

there is no beating them because it is not a game they are playing, they see it as perfectly normal way to treat people

you make them jealous with another girl,(which they may be happy about) or you ignoire them, and you tell them you are ignoireing them because you think they are fake, flaky and subtily manipulative

they HATE being ignoired

You have to ignoire the "love bombing", be cold as fuck with them
>>
>>26964116
Mimic them

Not hard.
>>
>>26964280

its 2 am, i am going to spell however i damed please
>>
>>26964116
The only way to win is not to play. Cut her off, dump contact. Never talk to her again. Find someone who isn't a crazy slut.
>>
>>26964255
Psychopath would get rekt hard, borderline will make him finally feel powerless
>>
>>26964116
Don't beat them. Embrace them. Love her, and treat her well. Always be there for her and care for her and make her feel special.

I loved a borderline girl once, and I've only stopped very very recently, and even then only because medication changed her into a normal human being, a thousand times more distant and unfeeling.
>>
>>26964300
This seems like the best answer here. She accuses you of not caring then you accuse her of thinking such a thing
>>26964289
Wont ignoring them just make find another host? You'd have to be a higher value man than any other host she finds for the ignoring to work, right?
>>
Whatever you do, don't try to fight fire with fire we can ramp up the intensity and craziness to absolutely senseless levels and I won't back down despite my resemblance to courage the cowardly dog

Play defense

source: BPD
>>
>>26964402
Fuck you, the only thing that brought me was her taking me for granted and expecting me to always be there for her and give her all the attention and kindness in the world even if i'd feel like literal shit
>>
>>26964373

psycopaths will make friends with mobster "chads" who will blackmail her

she falls for "chad" and get sucked into the dark world

your mob friend and his friends who know through a couple of people her friends does a favor for you

these girls "love" new and interesting people, especilly if they have a weird dark side with power and money
>>
>>26964414
Whats the furthest youre willing to go? Murder your partners parents? Murdering your partner? Poisoning him? Finding otrr men to kidnap him and torture him? How far can you go?
>>
>>26964402

KEK

YOUR JUST ADVOCATING BEING A KEK
>>
>>26964181
Most people who are classic borderline are not histrionic in the sense that narcissists, antisocials and histrionics are.
>>
>>26964449
How does that count as winning? She ends up getting what she wanta? Im talking about if they were together, who'd get rekt?
>>
>>26964449
>>26964413

I direct you to this post here

Also I have no sympathy for Chads

for fellow robots, we just need to educate each other and those who dont come here about HPDs/ Cluster Bs

if there is a national mental health awareness day, we shoulf all post about HPD in facebook
>>
>>26964506
This is not a 'how to rescue a borderline' thread. Please get cucked elsewhere
>>
These are the type of girls who if you're dating and ignore for a day they will literally go fuck another guy or send a bunch of nudes to feel the approval you've taken away from them

Completely undateable

They need 24/7 attention and if they don't get, they'll get it sexually from another guy, regardless of who he is
>>
>>26964402
>normal people
>distant and unfeeling

you know borderliners are just manipulative

she would convince you she loves you but constantly seek validation from others
>>
>>26964501

your mob friends do the dirty work, and you request no sexual conduct,

or even better, she gets whisked off to some 3rd world shithole

the only thing is i could see histrionics being good spies if you ever had world domonation plans
>>
>>26964514

im not saying how to rescue idiot

im saying there is no "winning" only ignoiring
>>
>>26964528
That doesnwork because she doesnt know its the psychopath who rekt her. They have to be in some sort of relationship like how normal male cucks are in relationships to borderlines.
How would a psychopath rekt her, surely hes not going to let her give him crap and calmy walk away....or would he just be a faggot and do just that?
>>
>>26964451
I'm a he

I think I'm capable of almost anything short of torture if I'm in a rage, I get extremely shortsighted and 200% reckless. I have to keep myself away from firearms as a result. I have a heart so premeditated is out of the question, not even the most sadistic, twisted sack of shit alive
>>
All the answers here actually give me another question and I hope that maybe some of you can answer it.

Now I think that my ex may have borderline.
First when we met she was the nicest and kindest person I ever saw, she smiled a lot and seemed always happy to see me.
But after a while it kinda changed, she told me thongs like "I hope you'll break up with me"
"I want to jump on your throat"
"Kill yourself"
After a while she broke up with me, and now a few years later we still have contact and it's like her fucking personality would change everytime.
One moment she gets pissed becausevI don't text her and then she just proceeds to ignore or how she phrases it"forget about my messages"
And then again she acts like and angel, tells me how she enjoys texting with me and that I'm special to her.

I really don't understand it, does she have this disprder, or is she just fucking with me?
>>
>>26964444
Nice quads, but always being there for the person you care about should be a given. The borderline I loved was always there for me in return. We gave each other attention and kindness and it was beautiful and happy. Her taking medication ruined that, but being there for someone and giving them lots of attention... that's just something you do for someone you love.

>>26964521
Yeah, you can say that, but when you're literally the only human being the borderline talks to, it's a truly special relationship. Shut-in borderline girls are the perfect girl.
>>
>>26964546

and posting on facebook is to help raise awareness among robots so they know how to ID these bitches

and maybe future mothers will know how to ID their daughters so they can nip problems in the bud

Typicaly they have controling mother issues and aloof father issues
>>
>>26964519
i broke up with my borderline ex a few weeks ago and she moved on onto my only friend, he fell for her despite me telling him to be careful and warning him. now he left me for her and they're talking about how much they love each other.

all of this for the simple motive i didn't knew how to talk to her anymore after she twisted me in every possible way and lost interest in me after. fuckin.
>>
>>26964506
Don't confuse histrionic personality disorder with every cluster b. Histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder only share intense emotions but they are opposites - hpds are emotionally shallow and disingenuous, where bpds are emotionally intense and bpds are genuinely handicapped vs. histrionics who use emotions as a tool for manipulation.
>>
>>26964521
People with borderline are the antonym of "distant and unfeeling", senpai

But yes I can be a manipulative fuck
>>
>>26964582
100% borderline
-t. a female with borderline
I can stick around if you have other questions about the disorder.
>>
>>26964600
Looking back how would you have played the game in order to win, and by win i mean make her end up feeling how you felt, i assume miserable.

Proper mode:no simply, breakup, walk away. Walking away isnt winning in heir own game. I mnot asking how to make the relationship work im asking how you can destroy their sense of being
>>
THREAD MUSIC

Trust me, this is the song for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebppvoBlK_E
>>
>>26964615
borderliners pretend to have real feelings

the only thing they're feeling is the constant cold and crushing void of having a terrible family life and childhood
>>
>>26964588
She never returned any of that back, if i'd feel like shit she would just be like:

''Why can't you be happy for me at least once?''
''Why do you always have to try and make me feel like shit whenever I feel good?''
''You enjoy making me feel fucking miserable instead of being happy because I'm doing good for once''

I loved her, she said she loved me back, but her actions were always speaking otherwise.
>>
>>26964612
Im not into semantics, histrionic, borderline. Im talking about those relationships where the other partner ends up being a shell of his former self, where the borderline/histrionic draws out so mich energy from their partner that they no longer have any positive feelings in themselves before finally being dumped as they have been officially sucked dry of all positive sense of self
>>
>>26964631
I was with a girl who was never officially diagnosed with borderline but was pretty sure - though she'd never admit it except for one single occasion years ago - that she suffered from it; a close friend of mine who's a psychiatrist had long conversations with me about the ex and is convinced she's borderline.

How often did you swing through the "He's on a pedastal >> HE'S A FUCKING ARSEHOLE" cycle and could you see it coming?
>>
>>26964612

ok, good post
>>
In the old days, "borderline" was called "being a bitch"

And the best treatment was "getting thrown out on your ass until you learn to be a big girl"

The way society treats mental illness and the mentally ill is so misguided.

We coddle the mentally ill and reinforce their behaviour.

Seriously, most mental illnesses are just the result of bad parenting. Why do we have to give it a flowery name and legitimize their behaviour?
>>
>>26964667
You can't dispute the validity of someone else's emotions, anonymous

But yes I'm familiar with the void, I have gazed into the abyss and had it gaze back. I've felt some shit. and some shit accessories.
>>
>>26964631
Thank you very much for your answer, I have indeed a few other questions.

>Do you have a few tips how to deal with her?
>Do people like her prefer more dominant partners?
>are there any chances for a healthy relationship?
>Any tips how to help her?
>>
>>26964637
Looking back to it I would've chosen to just walk away the very first time she started throwing blame and guilt trips at me. Would've freed me of months of excruciating pain and guilt
>>
>>26964710
Thank you. Hpd emotions is no different from aspd or psychopaths emotions and we all know psychopath is known for no emotion
>>
>>26964729
>walking away
Im asking how you could win, not how would you dodge the bullet
>>
File: images (9).jpg (22 KB, 472x312) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
22 KB, 472x312
>>26964134
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND WHATEVER IT TAKES CMONNN
>>
>>26964739
How would a psychopath fare witha borderline, someone answer this already
>>
i wrote a letter explaining why i liked her, why i trusted her unlike others, what i was like before her, and how she changed me in positive ways

I then became more and more straightforward with her asking direct questiosn to see how she reacted, became more straightforward with my emotions, still demonstrating to her I am "smart"
indirect communication, and then finally cutting her off,

I guess trying to trigger her feigned sympathy and empathy, and then rejecting it or pretending to be naive and then cutting off from her really worked

she does not show it, but it gets to her
>>
>>26964615
>antonym of "distant and unfeeling"
Borderline sluts are are both sides of that coin. their interest in you goes from 0 to 100 and back again faster than you can say "cucked" and you better believe when they're at 0 they're distant and unfeeling.
>>
>>26964757
No good maybe alright, in theory a narcissist + a borderline is best combo
>>
>>26964757

You are not listening, ignoiring her is winning, but you are too self centered to think that that is winning

if you look at Meyers Briggs, you are looking at INTJ vs ENFP
>>
>>26964631
>>26964692
Oh and is crazy good sex usually part of the package? I have never been with a girl who just NEEDED TO FUCK like that, the intensity was amazing; as was the begging and screaming at me to fuck her, fuck her harder, and the drive for public sex, too - pulling me into a shower in a display bathroom in a display apartment in IKEA, etc
>>
>>26964745
i see no other way to win it unless you want to commit murder

her ex stopped her from commiting suicide once when she tried to jump off the balcony, she said she didn't care about anything anymore and he's taken advantage of the moment and fucked her. 2 weeks later her dumpted her. she lost her both her relationship and virginity and didn't manage to kill herself. not sure if this is counted as a win or not but here you go.
>>
is wojak just a euphemism for beta? i don't browse much these days
>>
>>26964820
>Oh and is crazy good sex usually part of the package?
in my experience that's usually having to do more with them being sexually abused as children and trying to relive that abuse through crazy, degrading sex as adults. but this is one of the biggest things that causes borderline personality disorder so the correlation is pretty strong.
>>
>>26964813
i'm thinking about talking to her real friends about all the shit she's been talking to me about them behind their backs but would that count as ignoring or i'm just giving her what she wants even more?
>>
>>26964807
Yup, this much I can attest to

Being emotionally unstable is the hallmark of BPD, I hate to make this faggot reference but "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry sums it up well

Expect the unexpected motherfucker
>>
>>26964866
apparently wojak is the name they've given to the feels guy meme. so yea kind of a euphemism for beta I guess.
>>
>>26964692
>How often did you swing through the "He's on a pedastal >> HE'S A FUCKING ARSEHOLE" cycle and could you see it coming?
only when provoked. I just got out of a long-term relationship recently. he would always bitch at me if I took longer than a couple minutes to reply to him, but then he would often ignore me on Skype for long periods of time.
this caused me to snap into FUCK YOU YOU SELFISH FUCKING PRICK mode. other things he did that pissed me off included being sexist (he argued with me for over an hour one night that women have no place in the space program (???)) and talking about my weight incessantly, even when I asked him to please stop bothering me about it, that I was dieting and working out and doing the best I could.
could I see it coming? usually, no. I'd say 98% of the time I didn't realize it was my BPD speaking until after I was calmer.

>>26964720
>>Do you have a few tips how to deal with her?
be there for her. be open and honest and talk to her. tell her how often she's on your mind, say cute things to her. you have to assure her that you don't want to leave her. BPDs fear abandonment above ALL else.
>>Do people like her prefer more dominant partners?
I would think almost always, but I'd say only because submissive men usually need their ego pet and fed and BPDs need that also. so it wouldn't work between them.
>>are there any chances for a healthy relationship?
yes, but you have to be aware of what triggers her and be forgiving of what she says to you if she is triggered. don't take it personally. it stems from a subconscious desire to hurt the other person as much as they have hurt you by "abandoning" you. just be very aware of the symptoms and the causes, as you would for anyone with a mental illness.
>>Any tips how to help her?
dialectal behavioral therapy was originally created specifically for the treatment of BPD. DBT - group therapy - is her best chance at learning to control her emotions and behaviors.
>>
>>26964882
ty ty mootblox
>>
>>26964873

I was in a LDR with a histrionic in college, but i think like in most groups of girls, in her group of girls there should be one or two who actually hate her and are willing to open up about her, make her jealous

you have to choose wisely , but then again, if its BPD, I may not be so sure
>>
>>26964888
>only when provoked

Does that mean each time she snapped on me it was my fault, or does that mean each time she snapped on me, I've triggered it, but the trigger may or may not be rational?

>>26964868
Interestingly, in my ex's case, I'm 90% certain she wasn't abused sexually as a child. She had a shitty childhood, but not through sexual abuse.
>>
>>26964820
about the sex, it stems from a desire to please.
she has to hook you into thinking she's the best thing ever because she's afraid that if she doesn't constantly arouse and excite you, you'll leave her for someone else.

BPDs fear abandonment. all of their symptoms come as a response to abandonment, whether real or perceived. usually women develop this after having a shitty father figure who didn't give a fuck about them. fathers that stick around for their kids usually only care about and bond with their sons.
>>
>>26964927
>>26964920
>>26964911
>>26964888
>>26964877
>>26964873
>>26964868
>>26964820
http://youtu.be/9_Tnxkhn4qY
>>
>>26964920
she doesn't even have a group of girls, the only people she gets along with are guys. she calls every other girl a slut and says they're all just whoring for attention and that they're fake
>>
>>26964947
>BPDs fear abandonment. all of their symptoms come as a response to abandonment, whether real or perceived. usually women develop this after having a shitty father figure who didn't give a fuck about them. fathers that stick around for their kids usually only care about and bond with their sons.

Yeah her shitty relationship with her dad was exacerbated by the fact that he died while she was on a one-year holiday on the other side of the world - how we met, in fact- so that kind of fucked her up all the more, in retrospect.
>>
This is not an advice thread. fucking serious? Im asking how does one beat a borderline, as in, leave her feeling like a shell of her former self just like how borderlines leave their partners as shells of their former selves But thanks for bumping my thread
>>
>>26964927
>Does that mean each time she snapped on me it was my fault
if she snaps on you, then yeah, you've triggered her somehow. no, the triggers are usually extremely irrational. it doesn't help any to try to point this out to her. she will feel how she will feel. it's a disorder, you can't get rid of it with logic.

>>26964971
>he died while she was on a one-year holiday on the other side of the world
thaaaat's harsh.
the only thing you can really do is be there for her and answer her when she reaches out to you.
>>
File: 1451370985347.jpg (182 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1451370985347.jpg
182 KB, 1280x982
>>26964995
>This is not an advice thread.
it is now (^:
>>
>>26964969

ok definitely not HPD, unless she is a uber stressed out one that has taken on BPD charectorsistics

im seriouslu so happy this thread exists, its like we are unmasking the main problem faced by r9k and the cuck phenomenon
>>
File: 1456072064586.png (14 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1456072064586.png
14 KB, 701x701
stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting
:-DDDDDDD

fuck you stop posting things about how to help them, borderlines should just fucking die already, there's no helping or saving them unless you're going to cut their throats open

stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting
>>
>>26964888
Wow, those are really good answers thank you.

>saying cute things

I have to say it really works, I try to be as open as I can with her
And from time to time she mentions "how cute I am"
And it feels like she feels happier and opens up a bit.

>being more dominant

Any tips for that?
Which things can I do to show her that I'm dominant, I tried a few things but I'm always afraid to say something wrong or to hurt her feelings.

>being forgiving
I tried that and I think it worked for some situations, but then again sometimes dhe would say things like
"You're weak and not manly enough"
My response always was that this isn't weakness but strenght since it's a lot harder to forgive and stay calm instead of going into rage mode.

And one last question if you allow.
Do people like you and her feel a special bond to people?
I always like to think that she still has feelings for me since we used to get along very well, but at the same time I also think that I don't mean shit to her and that she can replace me anytime.
Althought we broke up 3 years ago but she didn't have another relationship after that.
>>
>>26964995
They ARE shells, I barely have a self-image, it keeps changing constantly with my mood. My self esteem swings like a pendulum between narcissist to absolute defeatist sad sack alarmingly quickly. I don't know how ridiculous this is going to sound to someone without it but I don't know who I am, if you asked me to list some of my personality traits I'd have a hard time keeping them consistent

Do not attempt to fight fire with fire, you gonna get burned son
>>
File: 1456488571160.jpg (300 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1456488571160.jpg
300 KB, 900x600
>>26965071
>stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting stob bosting

fuck you stop posting things about how to help them, people with social anxiety should just fucking die already, there's no helping or saving them unless you're going to cut their throats open

>>
>>26964995

let me try a different tack here

we dont know, we are trying to figure it out, we dont fully understand all people, but i think this age of narccisism, chads and stacies, mass media, degeneracy and mass school shootings/ISIS is going to help us find the answer

the 21st century is amplifying and encouraging BPD and HPD personality traits like no other
>>
>>26965082

they are trying to fill themselves with something

find a purpose in the world
>>
>>26965074
>Althought we broke up 3 years ago but she didn't have another relationship after that.

That's because she hadn't yet found someone else like you to fall for her so she can just suck all the life out of them
>>
>>26965054
http://youtu.be/BXYDLoP8IXI

Ill let you know on a mad scale /10, im on 3.3/10. Which is pretty fucking high for me on the internet
>>
>>26965071

smart enough to know what BPD is

stupid enough to read what is in front of him and rationalize it

what if YOU are BPD
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 409x325
>>26964289
I am in day two of the ignoring

Working like a charm

There is nothing to beat really.

Just drive her crazy
>>
>>26965082
How does one beat you? Sure heres a way to use your rage against you. First the person has to make you fall for them, once they have you or you have them, theyd treat you nicely and then they trigger afterwards then treat you nicely again to pull you back because youre most vulnerable during your post-rage regret stage, right?

It should be possible to win, i know its insulting for you to answer something like this but its all fantasy tripping, but my excuse probably doesnt even matter to you
>>
>>26964116
Who the fuck killed smug Pepe?

Stop being beta bitches

You're faggots
>>
>mother was borderline and depressive personality disorder
>dad had bipolar and histrionic
it was the most fucked relationship ever. Literally
They shouldn't of had kids the fucking pricks
>>
>>26965118
Which is impossible, purpose in a purposeless existence. I'm already hollow. The only thing I really can say I have any faith in is humanity and that can dwindle when I'm in a foul mood too.

>>26965158
I know it pisses me off, keep doing it
>>
>>26965227

religion, whether you beleive i it or not, gives people purpose

sometimes its paganism, or new age mystescism

I think of hippies, flower girls, envormentalists, femenists or muslim converts
>>
>>26965074
>>being more dominant
>Any tips for that?
take the reigns sometimes. propose date ideas - "hey, you wanna go check out that new Thai place downtown?" - instead of making her ask to go places. of course, dominance in bed is obvious. start conversations with her instead of her always starting them with you. as a BPDer I know that I feel like I'm constantly bothering people I like talking to because I want to talk to them, so I always end up starting conversations. and that makes me feel unwanted. like maybe I'm pressuring them into talking to me. starting conversations first will help a lot.

I don't think you have to be dominant, really, just not submissive.

>Do people like you and her feel a special bond to people?
it takes a lot for us to trust. before my last boyfriend, it was four years since I'd dated. after each relationship devastation, it takes a lot of alone time to muster up the strength to trust someone to take care of us again.

usually we will always think fondly of the way our ex(es) have taken care of us. I think BPDs are a lot more likely to want to go back to exes than normal people because we already know what to expect. new people are scary.
>>
Very interesting thread. I understand that at it's root, a lot of these things can be subjective. For instance, I have been seeing a woman for the past 4-5 months and she swears she has PTSD from a previous relationship, been institutionalized, had an absent father, etc. Basically she fits the bill of HPD, except for the dressing provocatively. To me it seems like it's something she can turn on and off at a whim, so this may be hinting at something else. Also, she tends to want to be the center of attention (again, this is just how I see it), but also calls herself an "introvert". We officially broke up 3 weeks ago and are still talking on and off. Although she makes it seem like she is depressed and misses me, she is going out with old friends and displaying signs that she is okay. I wish I had others to talk to about this, but seeing as she was/is my only friend, and I am really considering getting back together with her, this thread opened my eyes a little. Does anyone have any other criteria or questions that can give me insight into exactly who I am getting involved with. I will be up all night trying to figure this out.
>>
>>26965273

BPD as you jst described actually sounds a lot like male aspies here on r9k and pol that would be given a different diagnosis

interesting
>>
>>26964116
The only way to "win" is to completely ignore their shit when they're being insane.

You don't let them drag you down into their crazy. Be supportive ("I love you", "Hope you feel better soon, sweetie", etc) but firm. DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT when they sling insults at you/try to blame you. Just ignore it completely.

If they threaten suicide, call the cops. Let her deal with that.

Basically, you just accept their insanity and the fact that you can't change it. You can't win an argument against an irrational being (from their standpoint) so the only way to win is to not play the game.
>>
>>26965158
Does ignoring them make them feel the highest level of rage though?
>>
Borderline guy here. Just letting you all know your lives are nothing more than a game to me.
>>
I wonder if I have this desu family. I swing between wanting to inflict as much emotional damage to a person as possible to absolutely hating myself for even thinking those thoughts ten minutes later. I just get triggered so easily though. Fortunately I only take it out on people really close to me and because I never connect to others that's a small number.
>>
>>26965296

it seems the problem in modern society is being able to "move on"

but the "probelm" is not that you are not "ready"
it literally that you can not move forward in life because of not having a job, money and, most importantly

the social, job and dating "game" has completly changed in the 21st century for social economic reasons, which can be discussed through the lenses of politics or social media, which goes back at least 150 years to industrialism and first wave femenism. end of serfdom/slavery, imperialism, "masculinity", social conservatism and "childhood", and most people who have visited pol are aware of where those conversations go
>>
File: qt4y.png (62 KB, 936x938) Image search: [Google]
qt4y.png
62 KB, 936x938
>>26964116
Real QT for real
would bang if real
>>
>>26965333
Stop projecting you cuck. This isnt what i was even asking.

Question for thw borderline male, in what way are you different feom borderline females?
>>
File: Reaction672.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
Reaction672.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>>26965376
Your life is nothing to me.
>>
>>26965376

what do you test on the Myers Briggs out of curiosity?

INTJ?
INFP?
ENFP?
ENTJ?
>>
>>26965296
I'm the BPD female
do you have a skype? I could give some good advice.
>>
>>26965397
Then your question is fucking stupid.

Why would you want to be more insane than someone with BPD?

That's the best way to win.
>>
>>26965420
[email protected]
>>
>>26965364
Probably depends on the bitch
It does something though
Bitch out her head in my shoulder voluntarily for the first time in 6 months

I "accidentally " pulled her hair and she didn't have bitch fit and degrade my masculinity for not being able to predict where her dry strands were laying
>>
>>26965391
In addition to what I mentioned about her:
>doesn't insult me
>gets offended easily
>feels "suicidal"
>used to cry a lot and very easily, not so much anymore
>is a "drifter" type, when we first met did not shower regularly, always reminisced about previous drug-use
>thrives on making connections with people
>used to be/is on adderral, xanax, etc.
>can't be tied down to a job, gives up easily previous job she got shitfaced, went in and threw up all over the place, got fired, etc
>ignoring her made her go crazy (not so much anymore) - this leads me to believe she is simply only exhibiting it when she wants me to see it

i know there's a lot of "Red Flags" listed, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm trying to only type traits about her that are fact-based and not about how I perceive her to be.
>>
>>26965418
I haven't taken it since i was 10.
>>
>>26965434
Its fucking stupid and yet youre getting cucked hu the worst human female kind possible. Lmao fuck off my thread if you cant come up with an answer
>>
>>26965420
Yes, feelwithit is my username.
>>
>>26965227
>I know it pisses me off, keep doing it
if you're really the she in questions,

What do you mean?
>>
>>26965444

it all goes back to the idea of Nature vs Nurture, and whether pyschology is based on pure chemestry in the brain and/or body or something else

and that goes into dieting among other things

ive also heard some really crazy theory about thousands of unidentified bacteria in our intestines/colins having some sort of influence/connection to the brain, and its form a socail circle related to a big name ivy league university

identifingy things is not easy and hotly debated, pinning down causes is just as hard
>>
>>26965535

Ah , here is an article on the gut bacteria from the NYT of all places

i learned about it in a conversation about autism actually

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/28/magazine/can-the-bacteria-in-your-gut-explain-your-mood.html?_r=0
>>
>>26965444
If ignoring her to make her rage only to make you think you're winning,how do you actually make her rage,i think im coming up with an answer of my own with all these cuck unanswer answers
>>
>>26965418
It isn't me, it's someone trying to thoroughly spook someone else. I haven't killed anyone yet. But I'm an INFP-T.

and as for what separates me from the females with BPD, not much. I try to appear aloof and uncaring if I can help it but I'm terrible at it. It's hard, being emotional is a feminine trait.
>>
>>26965513
I don't like being ignored when I'm upset, it pisses me off. That's all I meant by that.
>>
>>26965487
Okay m80. Enjoy your pathetic revenge fantasy or whatever the fuck this thread is about. cy@
>>
>>26965273
I think your answers helped me to understand her a little bit better.
I struggle since years with it, but it seems like now there is finally a little bit of light.
Thank you for your help!

Man, I only hope it's not too late for me to make the right moves and eventually get her back.
Would there actually be a "good" way or moment to approach her and asking her about a second chance?
>>
>>26965617

aspbergers
Autism
Gender possibly being a social construct
r9k/pol bottled up rage.thoughts/ emotions
nice guy/ cuck phenomenon
cucked and triggered by Chads/stacies
cucked and triggered by HPD/BPD
and so much more

I think there is something here
>>
>>26965665
>Would there actually be a "good" way or moment to approach her and asking her about a second chance?
do it sincerely, and as soon as possible!
if it's possible, try to surprise her at work or somewhere in person. flowers would be a nice touch, buy some $5 bouquet at a grocery store. we BPDers LOVE romantic surprises. it truly is the thought that counts, you shouldn't have to spend a bunch of money on her.
>>
>>26965686
If I do have assburgs it's the most mild case you can think of. Comfortable with my gender, secure in what little masculinity I have. and of course I have pent up r9k beliefs, I've been here for years. This place is poison in case you haven't noticed.

I'm not nice
I definitely don't have HPD
and yes, I'm aware of my cuck status. I don't get triggered as easily as you think, this place has done wonders for desensitizing myself to the shit people will say about me.
>>
>>26965645
What if I'm upset?
You're on these websites looking at girls and men topless and your bio says your a proud sadist

But when I'm mad it's never justifiable

What are you gonna do?
Cheat on me?
Leave me?
>>
>>26965758

i woudl say the same about myself

and im not attributing the entire list to you

im trying to connect the dots into a bigger picture
and i think there are more dots
>>
>>26965787
You're confusing me for someone else, I think. and I'm no sadist.

You wouldn't have to justify your emotions to me anyway
>>
>>26965810
Then you sound more darling

She feels pleasure in my pain

Except there is no pain
I feel nothing
I do everything for personal gain
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 903x714
>>26965810
Me again...

Any tips for dealing with a sadist?

I've been recognized by many as a full blown sociopath so I'm assuming I'm in an overly toxic relationship
>>
>>26964289
Bro, are you me?
>>
>>26964116
Beggars can't be choosers. Are you sure you're not the one who is fucked up? You are on 4chan after all...
>>
File: tumblr_o3a8v0iwOQ1qzdarao2_500.jpg (178 KB, 423x594) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3a8v0iwOQ1qzdarao2_500.jpg
178 KB, 423x594
>>26964501
Psycho would get rekt; I know from experience anonbro.

>be cold af
>love that I have a "doting" partner
>"anon you spend too much time at work and my daddy wants us to go out to dinner with him and his wife"
>sorry honey no can do
>"anon, don't test me. You always do this shit and I'm not in the fucking mood"
>I cannot be fucked with this shit tonight
>"sure thing babe I'll leave the office early on friday night"
>dinner with her pruney as fuck father
>manIhatethisguy.jpeg
>pay for dinner, go home
>"anon I feel like you are always cold and distant and I need you to work less"
>no sorry honey I need to pay for this house and my car
>anon if you don't cut back on them I will cut back on you
>getmeoffthisride.jgeg
>two weeks later
>"anon you're been served"
>whatthefuck.gif
>losing my house, car, large portion of investment portfolio
>get text message
>"anon I was serious, if you can't love me then I won't tolerate it and put up with the way you treat me"

Don't date them, don't let them move in, don't let them meet your friends/family, avoid at all costs. Although they may be good in bed, so are 19 year old Lithuanian girls with a sick grandma back home.

>inb4 how dare you post Rooney. She looked just like her, and yes I still fap to the Mara sisters on the reg. Sue me.
>>
>>26966130
Thanks for the story, anon.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.