[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /spending their lives in front of the computer/ here? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: sis1.png (1 MB, 766x711) Image search: [Google]
sis1.png
1 MB, 766x711
who /spending their lives in front of the computer/ here?

I haven't cried in 10 years
>>
>>26962472

I cried within the last year. I watched that anohana anime about the girl who dies and it reminded me of my dad.

It's ok to cry, anon. Just don't cry about small shit.
>>
>>26962472
When I'm not at work I'm home alone on the computer. I work at walmart and girls are starting to wear shorts again, it is great if you have a leg fetish.
>>
I want to cry. I feel like I have a bunch of pent up shit that's holding me back.
>>
>>26962573

>if you have a leg fetish.

Everyone thinks nice legs are attractive you idiot.

DAE HAVE A HUMAN BODY FETISH XD!!!11!!1111!
>>
>>26962472
i've spent about 90 percent of my life staring at pixels on a screen. what a time to be alive
>>
File: sis.png (1 MB, 1200x652) Image search: [Google]
sis.png
1 MB, 1200x652
I should be doing my work right now

a;wodinja;owuidhj
>>
>>26962599
Fetish does not equal to attractiveness you absolute illiterate faggot
>>
>>26962599
Don't think everyone has to force themselves not to stare at legs like I do, but ok.
>>
I broke down and cried like a bitch out of nowhere like a year ago. It can happen when you least expect it.
>>
File: 1455339376167.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1455339376167.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>Born in 1993
>Dad bought me Mechwarrior 2 in 1997
>Found Newgrounds in 1999
>Been on the computer a majority of my life since 1997-1998

I've enjoyed my stay and I've watched the internet become more shit as the years went on either from shitty normie content or government trying impose shit laws.
>>
I wish I could cry, the last time I cried was when I watched ano hana too, over 3 years ago. But it was just driven by the anime, I want to cry for real.
>>
>>26962472
Watch tokyo magnitude 8.0

I literally have made several grown man cry by watching that with them.
>>
>>26962580
That's where I am too. Just found out my cousin's dying of severe tuberculosis. Yet no matter how I feel I can't bring myself to tears. It's like being engulfed in a hollow shell of indifference.
>>
>>26962472
not trying to sound like a faggot but I don't cry that much anymore I just cut myself and the blood that drips out is my tears
>>
>>26962770
I'm good for a random cry about once a year.
>>
>>26962921
damn that sounded pretty autistic but since you acknowledged that it sounds autistic i wont judge you as much but hey hows it goin
>>
>>26962955
I know ha and it's alright drunk as always
>>
File: sis2.png (720 KB, 531x530) Image search: [Google]
sis2.png
720 KB, 531x530
awdawdzxczxc

room.2015.1080p
>>
>>26962980
i'm completely out of alcohol and money, i wish i could have some right now
>>
>>26963021
I'd share with you just to have company. I'll be that way soon I only have like 400 bucks left and I spend all my money on booze and im a neet
>>
>>26963048
yea, i'm neet also and had 1800 dollars and in only a few months i'm down to 16.39. fug it was so nice
>>
>>26963068
dam man spending cash like crazy. I started with like 1300 4 months ago and have been trying to make it last
>>
>>26963107
i never had my own money so i had just a list of shit i wanted to buy. i bought so much crap its unbelievable. new graphics cards, books, a new chair, alcohol, and more. i don't really regret it
>>
>>26963141
as long as you dont regret buying whatever you buy haha i'm just spending my money on alcohol
>>
>>26962472
Ain't nothing wrong with sometimes crying man. Feels good to cry sometimes.

I wish I could do it more but I am too deadened to the world to do it very often. It's probably been years. Takes a lot.

Being numb is a defense mechanism but it's a shitty one.
>>
>>26963171
how did you get your money? since your neet and all
>>
I hadn't cried in so fucking long but last night I let it all out for a couple hours. I woke up feeling 0.2% less shitty, but hey, that's huge when you're in as deep as me.
>>
>>26963197
I worked at my moms store for a few months but I couldn't take dealing with people anymore after a group of rednecks harassed me about looking at a girl and one of them kept asking if I'd fuck her when I was ringing him out, I just started shaking like crazy and a few minutes later I told my mom I can't be here I need to go home and I left and never went back
>>
>>26963251
i know that feel it's the little shit that sets me off. i worked as a bagger in a grocery store once and i accidentely put something in a bag that shouldn't be together and the lady got mad at me. i just said fuck it and quit. i feel like i'm just uncapable of working
>>
>>26962472
I cry 1-2 times per month
>>
>>26963276
exactly how I feel just little shit like that sets me off and I can't deal with people
>>
I feel i'm always on the brink of crying, but it never comes out
>>
File: 1395106145255.jpg (13 KB, 184x214) Image search: [Google]
1395106145255.jpg
13 KB, 184x214
>>26962532
what are you talking about? small shit? if he has to evaluate rationally what type of shit it is that makes him sad beforehand, i highly doubt hes even gonna come trough with those feelings. just cry when u feel the urge to. theres no little shit. to think of lesser reason is a thought process you can have after
>>
I was just surfing jewtube and typed 'classical pianist' keywords for the keks. Instead, this prodigy kid made my cry for no apparent reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3oNVmSaMsE&app=desktop
>>
>>26962472
I haven't cried in years (over a decade), sometimes i feel like crying because i feel i have no capacity to feel. earlier today, for some darned reason my mom was watching slumdog millionaire and i almost started crying for no reason at the scene where the kids escape the traffickers. i dont know why
>>
SMASH THE COMPUTER
IT IS YOUR SLAVE MASTER
SAPPING YOUR HUMANITY

WORSE THAN HEROIN
>>
>>26962580
I have this feeling that crying will solve a lot of my problems and actually allow me to grow as a person. Still, the only times I can actually cry are when bad things happen to fictional characters. I can't bring myself to cry about my problems or the problems of those around me, it just doesn't feel right.
>>
>>26963916
try mediating on your emotions and love :3
your soul will peel back layers and all sorts of things spill out
try it for ten minutes i promise you
>>
>>26963934
I've tried, it doesn't work. I only feel attached to fiction now, and I can't even bring myself to read a fucking book because my attention span is complete and utter SHIT.
>>
>>26963956
probably because you're depressed. you aren't going to like the solution - lift weights

also, isn't your attention span a good reason to meditate? its literally like weight lifting for your will power
>>
I have a job where i can sit in front of the computer all day and when i come home all i do is be on the computer. Sometimes i just have there feelings of loneliness just wash over me and its really sad. I havent cried in years either OP, a couple of months ago i searched the saddest movies and none of them made me cry
>>
I just sit in in bed with the lights off and imagine what I'd write in a suicide letter to the family. That always gets the tears flowing.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.