[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Missing someone thread miss someone? talk about them here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 23-11-2013_14.jpg (131 KB, 1600x1061) Image search: [Google]
23-11-2013_14.jpg
131 KB, 1600x1061
>Missing someone thread

miss someone? talk about them here.
>>
>tfw miss my old self
Back when I had sparkles in my eyes and the world was still friendly.
Now I've become bitter, spiteful and envious of those who can still sill the silver lining.
>>
What the fuck is happening to the world and the universe

Why the fuck is the passage of time speeding up so fucking much for conscious perception
>>
>>26962156

nope not really. who /free man/ here
>>
>>26962156
I want to send an email to an ex-friend of mine to ask a question but he cut contact with me ~2 years ago, segregating himself from me along with a group of other "friends", so I don't think it would be a great idea.
>>
Do you have a higher quality version of that image?
>>
>>26962280
>what is reverse image search
>what is robot filter for unoriginal comment
>>
>miss my mom
>still have the little teddy bear she gave me when I was 6 in my room by my workspace
>think of how happy she always was even when she died in the hospital when i get sad and bitter
>>
File: 1428073070044.png (309 KB, 664x602) Image search: [Google]
1428073070044.png
309 KB, 664x602
>>26962299
I tried that but not much came up
>>
>>26962316
oh my god.

I love you bro
>>
>>26962316
I have to cut contact with my own mother soon. I wish I had the healthy relationship with mine that you seem to have had with yours.
>>
>>26962264
i'm noticing it too
i don't think it has anything to do with that meme about time feeling faster relative to age either
>>
kinda miss this weird girl i met at the psych ward in the hospital. she was oddly nice and reminded me of my mom
>>
miss my friend who turned into an asshole. hope you regain your senses someday, buddy
>>
>>26962344
>>26962356
after i lost my mom i kind of lost everything, you know. i dunno if the relationship with my mom was a healthy one, she was never really around, but always there when i really really needed her, and she always reminded me that she loved me whether it be in notes, or the food she left in the fridge
she was rarely around but i miss her a lot
>>
I miss you Allie. So much time has gone by and I know you don't even think of me, but I never forgot you. You're just a symptom of all the pain I'm in right now too I know. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up. Life isn't what it used to be.
>>
i miss tobi
>>
I miss my wife more than anything. She died three years back.

There's this new girl who reminds me a lot of her, but she dresses pretty slutty and I think she used to be a stripper.

Not sure if I should pursue it or not. She has some trust issues since she got stabbed in the back before.
>>
>>26962156
I missingno
>>
>>26962429

She loved you bro, she showed it whenever she could, I'd fucking give you a hug/beer right now if I could.

You've literately made me call my mother up and tell her how much I love her, I was a bad son in the past, but now that I'm 5 years sober from drugs, she tells me that she's proud of me.

I'm currently at university studying to become a lawyer.
>>
im so sorry. i wish it was me
>>
I miss my teacher, already. Why do I get attached to everyone that shows me a bit of kindness? I never asked for this feel

>>26962451
I miss Eggy too, anon.
>>
>>26962429
Mine chose my abusive father over me, once he got out of prison. I told her that if she did that, I would be gone. I'll be moving out of town to begin working on my Master's so that'll be the last I see her. I cannot be around that man.

>>26962465
How did she pass?
>>
File: 1341452551772.jpg (54 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1341452551772.jpg
54 KB, 400x600
>>26962254
>tfw miss my old self

I know and hate that feel
>>
File: James.jpg (13 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
James.jpg
13 KB, 250x167
>>26962563
An illness. Not even sure what it was to be honest. It was some long latin name. No treatment for Mary's condition.
>>
I miss my grandmother.

Before she died I wish I'd have told her that she was not just my grandma, but also one of my very closest friends.
>>
File: 1450759904632.jpg (28 KB, 415x499) Image search: [Google]
1450759904632.jpg
28 KB, 415x499
>>26962631
>>26962465
Kek, fuck off you killed your wife.
>>
>>26962451
Was Tobi your dog, a siberian husky?
>>
>>26962631
>not knowing what killed his life partner
Sounds fishy, bruh.
>>
>>26962679
I'm afraid he rused you.
It's the plot of Silent Hill 2
>>
>>26962735
I was skeptical once I saw the image, yeah.
>>
>>26962264
>>26962358
Simple.

When you are young everything is new, everything is exciting and most of all everything is fun.

To a 5 year old an year is 1/5 of his life. To a 30 year old an year is just 1/30th of his life. As you get old tedium sets in as well due to responsibilities.
>>
I miss several people but I don't think I can contact them again.
>>
I miss you so much, every single day when I turn onto my street, on my way home from work, I hold my breath and pray that your car will be in front of my house, of course it never is and it never will be again. I miss coming home to you, I miss the way I always felt slightly shy when I looked into your eyes for a long time, I miss encouraging you to be the great man I know you are. I wonder if you ever think of me.
>>
>>26962156
Nekoda
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.