[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ Robros (NEET are welcome): >Occupation >Income >Account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 24
File: 25plus.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
25plus.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
25+ Robros (NEET are welcome):

>Occupation
>Income
>Account Balance
>What is your current situation in life?
>Plans for the future?

I'll start. I'm a former NEET.
>Fast food Server
>Min wage
>little under 1k
>no gf/little to no friends/living with parents and my life being a loser
>going back to community college in the fall term
>>
>33
>NEET
>$0
>$30K in retirement account, $20K credit card debt
>Just moved back in with my parents after having my own place as a NEET for 4.5 years.
>Get job. Go to grad school.
>
>>
Me:
>28
>NEET
>Owe 10k to government from student loans (never finished degree)
>Live with parents
>Depression, Anxiety, possible Schizoaffective or BiPolar (according to one doctor)
>Don't talk to friends anymore they all moved on with thier lives, careers, married, kids, etc
>No future plans
>>
>25
>NEET
>None/Dole
>Nope.
>Hard of Hearing / Live at home with parents
>Kill myself desu
>>
>28
>NEET
>$1050
>Live with parents
>Depression, anxiety, bowel issues
>Get a job
>>
>25
>NEET atm
>$0
>~$2k
>Stagnation
>Graduate school begins in the fall; wish I could progress time until August.
>>
>68
>Retired
>$0
>Son just died of cancer
>Planning on suicide soon
>>
>>26960153
what will you be going to school for?
>>
>>26960178
Applied Experimental Psychology
I'm fuckin' excite but at the same time, worried and apprehensive. I wanna make it for all my robros
>>
>Food Service for local College/4hrs a week
>SSD/SSI
>656, 130 usable rest allocated to bills
>spending all day erry day on 4chan interrupting it with a never ending cycle of games, LNs, therapy appointments, work, and animes
>Clean my apartment to pass the HCVoucher check so I can keep paying 163 dollars to live in a 900 dollar apartment

One weird thing I learned is that I could move to Hawaii in a year if I wanted to with the Housing Choice Voucher(section 8 new name) because its going to be federally funded soon. Thanks to the IL governor and congress not deciding on a budget.
>>
>28
>NEET
>374.29 EUR monthly, from Hartz IV (Germany)
>6.72 EUR + 5.22 EUR on wallet (had to pay an electric bill debt, so I guess I'll starve until March).
>Basically sleeping all day and playing videogames. I send CVs to temp companies but never get called.
>No plans; pretty much either dependant on getting hired, or giving up.
(sorry for using "EUR", it won't let me use the standard currency symbol "Non-ASCII text is not allowed").
>>
>>26958965

>28
>Electrician
>30k atm
>2k
>Workin and paying off this car I just bought
>Pay off the car and get my own place. I been living with room mates for so long I'm having a hard time imagining living alone.
>>
File: BONESAW.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BONESAW.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>31
>Substeetoot teechur
>Checking ~$840, Savings ~$14K
>Living with my dad, getting ready to move and attend grad school finally
>Teach college instead, get to go on bitter rants to a captive audience everyday

Pic (mostly) unrelated.
>>
>>26960765
teaching college sounds comfy. my gf is a professor and has a good work-life balance.
>>
File: godteirstacychad.jpg (99 KB, 516x688) Image search: [Google]
godteirstacychad.jpg
99 KB, 516x688
>>26958965
>25
>software developer in nyc
>100k
>pretty nice. Living with family so no rent. Will move in with gf later this year. Interview with Google set up in May.
>ride this normie train all the way into early retirement. Not sure why I come to this site.
>>
>Occupation
Database Developer
>Income
$85,000
>Account Balance
$4,000
I feel like killing myself every day. I haven't had sex in 10 years. I have a crippling amount of debt from defaulting on my student loans that will take me years to pay off. There is no point to living.
>Plans for the future?
What plans? What future?
>>
>>26960816
The place I'm looking at is fairly remote/obscure and doesn't have a very strict hiring policy. Plus, professorships start at $60K and bump up to 90+ after attaining tenure. And since I have no woman or groinspawn it'll pretty much all be disposable income.
>>
File: 1451802038549.jpg (415 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451802038549.jpg
415 KB, 1280x720
>>26958965
>25
>Data entry/Database "maintenance"
>28,000/year
>$2500
>still living at home because no friends, no social skills, and still coming out of depression due to death in the family 3 years ago

Feels like I've wasted most of my post-college life.
>>
File: 1407087999901.png (76 KB, 802x1200) Image search: [Google]
1407087999901.png
76 KB, 802x1200
>>26958965

>Swim Coach
>$20k/year, I barely survive every month
>$17k saved up, but I never do anything with it or touch it. I like to think someday when I give up I'll use that money to take an entire year off work and when the money is used up, kill myself. Probably pussy out at the end of said year.
>I don't do shit. I'm not in school, I have little contact with my family, no loved ones, no friends. I just float through with my connection to the swimmers I work with as the only real human interaction I ever get. I don't know how long I can or event want to sustain this, but I have no plans for trying to improve my life at any point.
>None. Sudoku if I ever become homeless.

Is this another thread where we blog and don't communicate with anyone else? myself included
>>
File: 1405437357976.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1405437357976.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
>>26960900
>$85k
>can't pay off debt

jesus christ, how much did you fucking borrow?
>>
>>26960223
>Applied Experimental Psychology
what in the fuck

what kind of job does that even apply to
>>
>28
>videogame tester
>$12.50/h
>$250
>living with abusive gf, working extremely part time, barely making ends meet. I lift weights so I look pretty good but other than that I have no talents, I wasted my entire young life doing nothing but playing videogames and jerking off. Coincidentally I'm learning how to use Gamemaker so I can make a lewd game.
>Become computer programmer and make enough money that I can escape this horrible woman and live alone enjoying the cyberpunk aesthetic in a tiny studio apartment with only my cat and some christmas lights strung up along the window.
>>
File: 1457218793433.png (45 KB, 863x455) Image search: [Google]
1457218793433.png
45 KB, 863x455
>>26960982

political "influence teams"
>>
>>26960020
>25
>NEET
>Deaf
>lives on the dole
Why live?
>>
File: charley jones.jpg (43 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
charley jones.jpg
43 KB, 638x478
>31
>AM radio show host/board operator
>$26k
>$1800 in my checking account
>long working hours. shitty salary. constant fear of station going out of business or changing formats. like the job though. no social life.
>more of the same
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>26958965

>NEET
>$42,000
>$209,000
>Relaxing living out treechange
>Read, read a lot.
>>
>>26960956
When you default the interest starts compounding. If you let it go for more than a year you can end up with twice as much debt. Fucking jews.
>>
>26
>lab tech
>$500/wk as a temp
>$8500 between checking, savings, and IRA. $7,000 in students loans
>living with my dad working 2nd/3rd shift, killing my social life. Loans will be done by July
>hopefully get a full time offer, buy my own car, save some money and move out.
>>
>>26960365
wtf... how do you even survive with 375 euros a month?
>>
>20
>meme reader
>none
>$0.22
>destroyed
>support self
>>
File: what anime.jpg (99 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
what anime.jpg
99 KB, 1280x800
>>26958965
27/m/nj virgin with masters in biology
unimployed
$0
prob $300-500
get job related to education background..hopefully
>>
>Occupation
Unemployed right now. I used to be a student but I fucked up and went NEET again.

>Income
Neetbux. So like 800$ a month.

>Account Balance
4$ right now.

I live in a studio apartment and spend 24/7 in there. I haven't been outside in weeks.

>Plans for the future?
I guess go back to school? Or hang myself.

One of them for sure.
>>
>research assistant
>$12/hr 6-8 hrs/wk
>$90
>graduate student
>gonna finish this beer
>>
File: 1436724562423.jpg (30 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
1436724562423.jpg
30 KB, 640x584
>mfw I'm 21 and have over $40k saved
>mfw its only 30k cause its in canadian dollarydoos
but I live at home, don't drive, don't have friends, don't have hobbies
>>
>>26958965
>32
>retail
>33k
>~90k
>just bought a house after living with parents until 31.
>hope I figure out some career that I like because I can't do this forever
>>
>>26960866
100,000 in software development? What? Your company is overpaying you, good job.

>Software developer
>54,000 AUD
>58,000 AUD
>Living with family, saving up money to get myself an appartment
>Future... Move to America, get out of Australia. I know the grass is always greener, but Australia isn't for young people.
>>
>>26961723
It's probably because of the cost of living (NYC is notorious for that) and also the general fact that American companies have to pay out the ass for software "engineers."
>>
>>26960866
nice. good luck with google as well!
>>26961723
you get paid based on how good you are lol
>>26961740
yeah because literally nobody can do this kind of shit lmfao
>>
>>26958965
Sandwich artist.
$1600/mo
$10, I put my money at home. 2600 soon to be swept by bills.
I'm just waiting for my drivers class, so I can get a license, then I'll pay for a bike license to finally advance on my life doing any fucking thing in this busless city, I really need a vehicle vehicle.
Try either HVAC for a quick profession, or economics University which is what I really want. I also plan on robbing an atm machine when I get my bike.

BTW, Brazil.
>>
>>26961723
That's pretty standard. I live in Seattle and software devs get paid ludicrous salaries out here as well. 6 figures starting. My best friend makes 200 grand a year and that's not even considered strange.
>>
File: Craftwork.gif (84 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
Craftwork.gif
84 KB, 456x352
>27
>Software Engineer
>$85,000
>$25,000
>Good. Married normalfag, but miss the NEET life a little.
>Plans for the future?
Keep saving money, buy a house. Raise a kid or two. Keep honing my craft and use it to do something cool.
>>
>>26961443
What do you do for food? Would you have a nervous breakdown if I showed up at your apartment?
>>
>>26961874
I should have gotten a degree in computer science so I could get a job in the US and make some lovely cashy enterprise bollocks... I'm stuck in Australia working in VIDJA GAYMES.
>>
>>26961831
I didn't know Brazil had heating and air conditioning. Thought you guys just opened Windows for that shit. Nice
>>
>Occupation
Social worker

>Income
About $1,800 a month depending on overtime

>Account Balance
$1,200

Living independently and happily for the first time in my life.

>Plans for the future?
Make enough money to treat a qt bf well, keep loving my work, move to another city, travel a lot.
>>
>Occupation
Screen printer

>Income
$1,400 a month, roughly

>Account Balance
I don't know, but it doesn't matter. Somewhere around 30k but most of that comes from the insurance payout when my grandmother died (was 80k but I paid off some debts, bought a car, bought a new computer, and paid off some bills for my mother and my aunt)

I rent a two room apartment and live by myself. I commute about 30 miles (60 total) to work 5 days a week. The job is okay. Small company. I don't make much money and it can be stressful but generally the work day passes by very quickly. On my breaks I read and this is perhaps the most enjoyable part of the day for me. When I get home I sit around on the computer watching Let's Plays or sometimes documentaries. Sometimes I play some games.

I don't post on 4chan nearly as much as I used to.

Never had a gf or anything, I'm 29. Don't think I ever will. I've just never had the self-confidence or sense of self-worth to try and go for that, though I had opportunities. Nowadays I'm never in a situation in which I could really meet anybody. Work, home, work, ect. I visit my mother from time to time and have two nearby friends that I might visit once or twice every month or so.

>Plans for the future?
I have this vague idea that I'll quit my job and get something closer and then start taking some classes at the community college. It's why I moved here in the first place. Well one reason anyway. However I don't know that I'll ever actually do it. It seems very pointless since I'd be terrible at making connections anyway. Besides, even if I had a better job and more money would difference would it make? I'd still be me, after all.

I imagine that someday I'll kill myself. I don't know when though, but most likely not any time in the near-ish future. I did have a suicidal episode about a year or two ago but things have been more manageable since then.
>>
>>26960982
I plan to apply to a doctoral program afterwards but I want to do research involving psychopathology.
>>
>>26958965
> 25
> Engineer
> 20 k (mexican money, so not much)
> around 50k (again, mexican money)
> ving with mom (she dosen't work so i have to support her), 1 friend, no relationship, no social life, listening to music alone at my house.
> study maybe?
>>
>>26961917
Yeah the video game industry is a meme, nobody should work in it ever. What do you do anon?
>>
File: 1442211274447.jpg (40 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442211274447.jpg
40 KB, 480x270
>Systems adminitrator
>20
>0
>Shrugging along, trying to figure out what to do with myself since i cant play music for a living, just want to do something that i love doing
>Nice-ish car, okay little house, a golden retriever, drumset, and many guitars
>>
>>26961907
i have a fridge? plus i eat oatmeal twice a day.

probably. i dont open my door for anyone.
>>
File: money.png (3 KB, 168x90) Image search: [Google]
money.png
3 KB, 168x90
>>26958965

>Occupation
Help Desk for hospital system
>Income
19/hr direct hire
>Account Balance
pic related, I could have more but I built a PC last year, and this year I bought a new video card, including gas, food etc.
25 I have a IT degree from a second rate college, live with parents, my situation in life is not bad but I consider myself at least career wise a failure, plus I am overweight by like at least fifty pounds.
>Plans for the future?
lose weight hopefully its getting warmer where I'm at so that'll help. Get some IT certifications so I can get the fuck out of help desk and move onto a job where I make more money and don't have to take phone calls all fucking day.
>>
>28 soon
>Pizza Driver
>5.25+tips
>4k
>nogf, one friend from HS, live with parents
>get a job doing what I went to school for
>>
>Occupation: software
>Income: 140k
>Account Balance: ~350k including stock and bank accounts
>What is your current situation in life?: alone. One friend, male. The only times I've touched or kissed a girl have been when I paid for it.
>Plans for the future? save up to about 500k, invest in really safe bonds, get an income of about 25k a year just off interest. Travel in south Korea or Vietnam where the money will go far. Keep a YouTube vlog of my adventures. Try to write a novel. Maybe try and open a coffee shop for expats.
>>
>>26962135
are you on an meds? if so, please list
>>
>>26962371
Meds? No, why do you ask?
>>
>Occupation
Engineer
>Income
>Account Balance
160k + ~100k stocks
no friends outside of work , haven't had 1 on 1 interaction with a girl outside of work since 2008 , parents moved to another state so I am pretty much alone now.
>Plans for the future?
Ideally I would want to have a family, but I don't really see that can possibly happen. Maybe travel the world?? but I don't have anyone to travel with so probably not. So probably just work until I burn out.
>>
>>Occupation
Data Entry
>>Income
30k per year
>>Account Balance
Like $1500
>>What is your current situation in life?
Living with parents after breakup
>>Plans for the future?
Loneliness and depression
>>
>>26960922

nice dubs. These threads usually have pretty good communication. I hope you don't have to sudoku. Use your savings to buy a cheap motorcycle and some camping gear
>>
>>26962962
I should try to get into data entry. Screen printing is messy and it can be miserable during the summer. Hot warehouse environment and then you're next to an oven all day and have glu misting onto you and all the shirt lint and so forth
>>
>Stay at home son
>Food
>0 dollars and 0 cents
>25 year old kv NEET who still lives with his mother and shares a bed with his brother
>Probably going to kill myself this year
>>
>>26958965
>Just turned 25.
>scientist (microbiology)
>$30,000/year
>$1,400 checking; $4000 savings; no debt
>living with amazing gf of 2 years. I rent a 3 bedroom house and sublease the other two rooms, which keeps rent low. I see friends once or twice every month or two, and family like every other week. I keep myself busy and find ways to enjoy life. Lately that's video games, and gardening.
>My plan is to get another year or two of experience in my field and hopefully get a new job at a company that pays me better. I'm saving for a gently used car now, hopefully I'll pay that off in a year or two, assuming I don't lose my job for some reason. My own house and a kid seem like distant dreams I don't even know if I want. Can't complain though, my life seems heaps better than some others.
>>
>Occupation
Aerial photography and survey

>Income
$102k

>Account Balance
$1.5k but I'm about $20k ahead in my mortgage - that's where my savings go

32. Single, out of a lengthy and shitty relationship with a gorgeous girl afflicted by borderline personality disorder, so no rush to change that for a while. Living alone in a house I have a mortgage on.

>Plans for the future?
Pay down the house, keep traveling to Europe annually for driving, drinking, girls with cute accents and taking photos
>>
>25
>None
>Live off parents
>Going to college getting a worthless degree because my parents are paying for it and I have nothing else to do

Future plans? If any of us we're good at making long term goals we wouldn't be 25+ with the life resume of a 16 year old.
>>
>>26963257
Do you work for a company or yourself? Thinking about starting a UAV photography/survey business.
>>
>>26963334
I work for a company.

Be very careful with aviation regulations and UAVs - depends what country you're in, but some of them can be cunts to UAV operators if you don't have all the boxes ticked.
>>
>>26960915
death sucks

programmer
living away from home. sibling suicided less than year ago. i don't get it. otherwise no gf, no friends, agoraphobia
i don't plan for things. i program computers a lot. it's good but it is a distraction. i can't look at things in my personal life anymore. might try and help friend rebuild a fucked up house
>>
>>26963461
Bail out man, it's not worth it. I've wasted four years of my life chasing stability with a girl that was never going to get there. I've wasted four years I could have spent meeting other women, wondering if I'm a cunt or a fool or a decent human being trying to me decent to another - but it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>26963461
>>22

GTFO kiddo
>>
>>26958965
>Age
>Occupation
Forklift driver, warehouse
>Income
~$2,3k/month
>Account Balance
~$20k
Own apartment, alone obviously
>Plans for the future?
Keep being a drone until I die
>>
>>26963544
whoops. did not read the full post. it's late, my bad. i will delete my post. sorry friend.
>>
>>26961723

>move to america
only pleb nigger countries call it america, it's called the united states of america you fucktard dumbass new zealand wannabe
>>
>>26962347
25k isnt going far in korea, i live there
>>
File: 249nme.jpg (410 KB, 1383x782) Image search: [Google]
249nme.jpg
410 KB, 1383x782
>Lab technologist
>~$60,000
>Nice try, IRS
>tfw no gf
>Probably kill myself
>>
Why i cant enjoy things anymore? It feels like im burn out of music, tv, vidya, all the other hobbies i had or sports.. can't remember when i read a book i liked or eat food that was real delicious.

Last time i kissed someone, even that felt like imitation.
>>
>>26958965
>Occupation
Office drone
>Income
About $3600 a month
>Account Balance
Around $250 000
Living at home, no friends (Largely by choice at this point) and never had a gf
>Plans for the future?
Travel to glorious Nippon for a one or two year holiday
>>
>preschool teacher
>8/hr
>around 8k
>I don't have feelings/I don't experience emotion anymore. I live in a house behind my grandparents but often go stay with my parents (who are just a few miles away) because I get lonely and can't function well on my own. Don't really have friends or interest even in humans in general. Besides this one guy I skype with. I go to work or am on the Internet pretty much and that's it. I've never been drunk or high or have been to any party and I haven't really had close friends since I was 15
>just taking it a day at a time, Not really making plans, maybe kms, if not I will probably move into my grandparents house after they die and live there for awhile. Then when I get older I see myself developing dementia. Idk hopefully my brother will take care of me if that happens because I don't have anyone, really.
>>
>>26963770
I stopped enjoy music last year pretty abruptedly but also I had been taking meds for depression so maybe instead of helping they made things worse
>>
>>26958965

>Occupation
Student / Youth Disability Support Worker.

>Income
~ 350 a week. Varies.

>Account Balance
~ $16k in cash (was working harder before returning to finish the degree I dropped out of)
~ $29k in superannuation
~ -$35 in student debt

Just returned to study to finish off some odd ends of the degree I bombed out of cos of being a weak dog. Live with a qt gf who is about to finish her degree too.

>Plans for the future?
Gf will be more employable than I will ever be. Will just orbit her until she realises I'm a freeloader waste of space.
>>
>>26965247
How old are you?
Is being a pre-school teacher fun?
>8/hr
Fuck what 3rd world cuntry to you live in? In Australia Pre School teachers get like... like $40 an hour. I dunno I did some dodgy mental maths. They make $70k a year.
>>
>Occupation
Grad dentist
>Income 55k aud
>Account Balance
5k aud
42 hr work weeks. Content as I am an introvert.
>Plans for the future?
Marriage, buy a mid life crisis car. Pay off my massive debts. Travel a bit.
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
>>26958965
>>Occupation
NEET
>>Income
>>Account Balance
over 9000
Buy lottery tickets
>>Plans for the future?
Win the lottery
>>
>Occupation
Sysadmin
>Income
$50/hour
>Account Balance
Not much. Bought a house.
I own a house and use two rooms in it. I have no family or friends left. I sleep at my computer with sad anime music playing through my headphones. Getting ready for bed soon, actually.
>Plans for the future?
I expect I'll die at some point.
>>
File: 1442954870721.jpg (73 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1442954870721.jpg
73 KB, 500x362
>>26958965
>pharmacist
>42000 gbp
>~30000 gbp
>26, just started working, live with parents
>try not to be fat, interested in guro, live with my parents and forever alone
>>
>>26958965
>Age
>Occupation
Call Center Agent
>Income
21k euros
>Account Balance
Close to 0
In a dead end and constantly depressed. I despise my job, but noone else will hire me. I keep looking for an alternative way to make money that doesn't require me to be a wageslave, but am always reminded that there is none.
>Plans for the future
Someday find said alternative. I'm too naive to give up hope on it.
>>
>>26966075
Well like I said I don't experience emotion much but the job is pretty easy and fun I suppose in a sense. Kids are so smart and well behaved so that's nice. I like to let them have a lot of free play and self directed learning.
I live in the us
>>
>Age
>Occupation
Nurse
>Income
94,000 (I've got a masters degree)
>Account Balance
>Current situation
Good. Am a male nurse with good qualifications. This combined with veganism makes me extremely attractive towards women my own age.
>Plans
Keep doing what I'm doing. Maybe a second masters degree by 30. Hopefully PhD by 35. After that I'll probably quit and go back to archaeology which I have a bachelors degree in.
>>
>>26966191
Sounds like your seratonin receptors are low. You should get a doctor to prescribe you some Fluoxetine Hydrochloride. They'll try and prescribe you prozac but insist on generic.
(seriously)
>>
>26
>Junior doctor
>GBP 29,000 before tax
>GBP 8,000 in various savings accounts
>Living in hospital accommodation
>Trying to save for house deposit in next 2yrs
>>
>25
>Computer Technician
>$18NZ/hour (38k/yr)
>$100 (had to pay for root canal this week) + $0 savings
>Living with NEET bf who gets no bux, working 60 hour weeks but only getting paid for 40 at most, desperate to go back to finish degree but years of depression have fucked with those plans
>buy a house in country, grow weed and die once my parents do
>>
>>26966240
What do you do in nursing?
>>
>>26958965
>Age
>Occupation
NEET
>Income
>Account Balance
Stagnant
>Plans for the future?
Shrug
>>
>>26966240
>male nurse
> vegan
>extremely attractive towards women my own age.

lol ok.
>>
File: 1347464331263s.gif (2 MB, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
1347464331263s.gif
2 MB, 220x160
>>26967126
>>26966685
>>26966240
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE. STOP BITCHING. TRY BEING POOR AND INCAPABLE OF GETTING ANY JOB BESIDES MINIMUM WAGE SLAVERY.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIES HOLY FUCK I AM SO TRIGGERED FUCK OFF YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE YOU
FUCKING NORMIE INVADERS.
>>
>Occupation
never employed
>Income
$0
>Account Balance
$0
living at home
>Plans for the future?
get a job, get the hell out of dodge
>>
>Maths tutor/Gardener
>$200/week
>About 20 grand, about 10 grand in loose cash.
>Bored and picking up odd jobs. Bored bored bored.
>Keep looking for engineering work, I guess. Maybe back to uni. Maybe up and leave it all, and start a new life somewhere new.
>>
Why are there so many normies on this board all of a sudden?

It seems like half the people in this thread are making good money. They don't belong here.

I remember when this board was comprised of legit NEETs and social outcasts, now it seems to be home to a bunch of narcissistic, vapid normies shit-posting for attention.

Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>26967137
Got a sweet gig as a nurse practitioner in one of the busiest ERs in the country. I got my masters last year so still not at the top yet. Hoping to hovering around 120,000 by the time i'm 30.
>>
>>26958965
>30
>Model
>$45-55k / yr
>$5k in bank, ~$10k credit card debt
>Renting, Spend 3/7 of my week on the road paid for by company
>More money?
>>
>Got a sweet gig as a nurse practitioner in one of the busiest ERs in the country.

>I got my masters last year so still not at the top yet.

>Hoping to hovering around 120,000 by the time i'm 30.

Why.

The Fuck.

Are you here? Get off this board normie. This is not the right board for you.
>>
>>26967333
I have an extremely poor self image so I've always seen myself as a failure. Coming here helps me to confirm what everyone in my life tells me; that i'm actually successful. Without this place I probably wouldn't be where I am today.
>>
>>26967287
I remember when this board wasn't a depressive circle jerk of NEETs and cuck fetishists. Before all this normie reee bullshit.
>>
>>Occupation
programmer
>>Income
12000 euros a year net income with bonuses and all that. Shitty Europoor country so this is pretty good.
>>Account Balance
2500 euros.
car paid off, still have to pay a few more years for the apartment I live in. No GF, no friends outside of work.
>>Plans for the future?
SIGSEGV
>>
40k saved 800 a month through autism bux. Left school at 12. 27 year old, 7/10 6'3 virgin, hermit. No interest in woman. Got vastecomy a few months ago. Traveled the world and still do so. I had a strange life.
>>
File: 1452476433932 (1).jpg (176 KB, 449x537) Image search: [Google]
1452476433932 (1).jpg
176 KB, 449x537
Awful lot of normies in this thread.
>>
>>26958965
>uni
>parents money
>0
>fucked
>unfuck
>>
File: unnamed.png (113 KB, 504x291) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
113 KB, 504x291
>Neet
>about 5k a month from rental properties
>just over 20 million (won lottery jackpot)
>sitting at home buying ludicrous amounts of anime figs
>buy a japanese wife so she can't take care of me
>>
>Occupation
Project Control
>Income
42000 GBP
>Account Balance
80000 GBP
Just exiting depression but life still is monotonous, annoying and a little pointless.
>Plans for the future?
I want to earn a masters but don't know if I can be arsed.
>>
>>26960173
damn that's rough
>>
>25
>Air Force
>$3200 every month
>$44,931.00
>No gf, been fucking around on tinder
>Continue working, eventually school
>>
>29
>ex-Army Linguist now Warehouse Coordinator
>$2200/mo. + $1700/mo. VA benefits
>~$4k (I didn't have a job when I got out of the Army so I spent most of my savings travelling)
>Live alone, no gf and no friends
>No goals, I am financially secure and have my own car, place, etc.
>>
>>26958965
>>Occupation
forced neetdom
>>Income
$400 wage compensation by welfare office
>>Account Balance
laughably low
living with parents, recovering from an accident, will probably lose current job because of the permanent health consequences from that accident, khv, no friends
>>Plans for the future?
find a job to secure myself until i finally die. already tried to suicide but failed and don't have balls to finish the damn job. decided to simply wait.
>>
>Government Worker
>24,000 pounds
>5,000 pounds
>Not very good
>Maybe go back to school
>>
>>26958965
>Just joined the club (turned 25)
>Student
>1k a month
>balance ~5k and 170k in stocks etc
>2 more years before im done with overgrad
>no plans senpai
>>
>>26967202
lmao
if they could do it, why can't you
>>
>>26968271
Local government I guess? You couldn't live in London with that, surely?
>>
>>26963603
Relax edgequeen
>>
>>26968321

Yeah, from Yorkshire
>>
>>26968342
Wrong side of the Pennines, but from Lancashire here
>>
>>26959325
how do you rack up 20k in credit card debt?
>>
>>26961206
I hate you lab tech niggers

you all think you're hot shit and can't associate with people you deem beneath you even though you hang out with what could be considered angry autistic man children.

I can't fucking wait to get a decent job and make more than you ever could with a 4 year degree.
>>
>>26961476
What does a house go for in canada with some property?
>>
>33
>NEET
>0
>1000 overdrawn
>Living with mom, single, currently teaching myself graphic design/web dev
>Try and become freelance designer or get a job in graphic design. Failing that, suicide

All I want is a girlfriend and a steady income doing a job I don't despise. I have literally stopped even thinking about getting a gf because my current financial and living situation makes it an impossibility anyway.
>>
>>Occupation
Maccy ds nightshift worker
>>Income
7.80 uk bucks an hour
>>Account Balance
1400 (was 2000 but when on a wee shopping spree)
Engaged, living together in a rented house, no kids, cheap rent, good deal on cable/internet/ dont hate my job, disposable income because me and the bird both work. All the games, clothes, comics i want. Even have a home gym (bench, squat rack, pull up bar, basic but good.)
>>Plans for the future?
Get a career using my degree. (graduated 2 yeara ago and just been comfy at maccas.)
>>
>25
>Junior 3D Generalist
>$30k
>$20k
>Playing video games to escape, not improving my CG skills because I'm always tired and dealing with problematic gf
>Make a friend or two as I have none. Actually git gud at my job so I can stop panicking
>>
No one here is over 35 except for that old guy. I guess we eventually graduate from our robot status.
>>
>>26968712
Or die in wretched neetdom before then
>>
>>26958965
>Teacher
>39.000 per annum
>20.000
>single
>Going to save up to buy an appartment/bachelor pad, where I can entertain guests.
>>
>>26960173
Sometimes I fantasize a world where all parents see the death of their children and wonder if people will begin to stop having children. I guess not for Africa and some part of Asia.
>>
>Programmer/part time student
>~1k USD after taxes (I live in 2nd world)
>~10k
>Financially quite well, I don't have a life so lots of leftovers. But I don't have a life, HKV etc.
>I wish I could stop being the loser faggot already
>>
>>26968760
death, too, is a way out
>>
>>26960173
I'm curious what do you think of this place?
>>
File: 1449709113886.jpg (170 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449709113886.jpg
170 KB, 800x1000
mfw all these first world babies think they have it rough and can be robots.

step the fuck aside

>Occupation
I watch broadcasts at a cinema in the mall and make sure they don't break. 14 hour shifts
>Income
equivalent of $230 a month after tax
>Account Balance
-15$, guess ill have to grovel for some bonus or something and risk being fired again
trying to scrape up any money I have so i can escape this hell (I went to a Work and Travel exchange in the states North Carolina and worked in a supermarket, i lived like a fucking king even bought myself some Beyerdynamic T1s at $7.50 an hour). Every day I regret not just staying there illegally and working my fucking brains out.
>Plans for the future?
https://youtu.be/mw2kKyJu9gY?t=2m5s @2:05 , That part of the song sums it up.

fuck all of you fucking first world CHILDREN that have fucking EVERYTHING handed to you on a fucking DIAMOND platter you've never fucking had to fucking deal with any actual 2nd world (lets be honest no one uses that term anymore, im 3rd world af) person ever has

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26968712
I'll be 35 in April
>>
>>Occupation
Shelf stacker
>>Income
Around $15,000
>>Account Balance
$120,000
Living with mommy
>>Plans for the future?
NO fucking IDEA
>>
>>26969063

I'm 33 next week
>>
>>26969211
suicide pact?
it's not original. god help us all
>>
>>26958965
>25
>>Occupation
NEET
>>Income
440 euro
>>Account Balance
460 euro
I want to go to Uni but i need additional classes before i can do it and even then im not sure i could get into it because my country is kinda small and only has like 7 unis for 5 mill people.
>>Plans for the future?
Hopefully i can get into Comp science, worst case scenario i hope that i can get into deep debt by taking the education in America and hopefully live there for a while. I hear their stuff is easy to get into.

I can't just start working desu, my arm is fucked and all the unskilled jobs are taken over by east europeans and kebabs. So you pretty much need a bachelor to survive.

I kind of want to live in Japan but i know that is just my weeb dream, i'm not a Native English speaker so i can't teach English there, i have no other good skills so idk.
>>
>tech support
>$17/hr 40hr/wk
>$30k
>living at moms, looking to buy a foreclosure and start life on my own
>go from business to enterprise support
>>
>Errand boy for boss at a big company
>$4000 a month
>37K
>Living with roomates about to buy house. No GF and constantly rejected by all but the ugly chicks.
>I want to buy a good house and just work until 65.
>>
File: 1424520673643.jpg (71 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1424520673643.jpg
71 KB, 620x400
>tfw watching adventureland
>Jessie Eisenberg is falling in love with Kristen Stewart
>Meanwhile Ryan Reynolds is blasting her face with cum
JUST
>>
>>26969104
Thats pretty badass, you are a hell of a penny pincher

What are you going to do with the money?
>>
>>26958965

>Security at a casino
>$9.93/hr
>$2.10
>Single and living with parents
>Drugs, alcohol, and most likely shooting myself in the face at some point
>>
>>26960900
What's your average workday like? I want to be a database developer too senpai.
>>
>Alcohol and Gaming Inspector
>45k annually (plus overtime)
>About 2k (just bought a truck, put a dent in the savings)
>Engaged to the mother of my 3 year old son
>Buy a house in a rural area close to the city I live in

Yeah, when I put it like that I'm normie as fuck
>>
>>26970019

Why are you even here?

I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>lawyer
>$65,000 but get $10,000 raise once per year
> $4,000 in chequing $10,000 in RRSP
> going pretty well, No gf right now but have been on some dates the past few months. living in apartment have group of friends.
> work on career decide if I want to move to a bigger city.
>>
>Occupation
wagecuck fast food
>Income
11.25 hr
>Account Balance
$11,958.97
living with parents
>Plans for the future?
none
>>
>>>>26966121
What's system admin like? I was thinking of taking some CC classes for it or maybe Cisco classes. Dont reallyknow much about it but my dad and brother do networking and they have pretty comfy lives.do you have to be super smart?
>>
>Occupation
IT worker / computer repair
>Income
38,500 + benefits
>Account Balance
Checking: 250 / Savings: 22,000
Lonely, no bf, don't talk to family, no pets, but working in the police Dept is kinda fun
>Plans for the future?
Keep this job until it's shipped off to China. Go back to school, buy myself a Jeep, continue to jerk off to bara yaoi
>>
File: condesending pepe.jpg (55 KB, 552x378) Image search: [Google]
condesending pepe.jpg
55 KB, 552x378
>>26970920
>no pets
Get a cat you fuck.
>>
>>26959325
>>26959940
>>26960020
>>26960062
This is the reason why you guys are forever alone. Women aren't bitches, you guys are lazy. Get a job somewhere or go to school and work. Stay with your parents and make money. No sane woman wants a man who cannot provide or wants to be a leech.
>>
>>26960900
Just go for a religious girl.

Oh wait, men hate religious women.
>>
File: a36.jpg (36 KB, 405x306) Image search: [Google]
a36.jpg
36 KB, 405x306
>>26972059
I'm gay, I don't want a pussy
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.