[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to send one tweet-sized message to yourself, 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: YBGgi9BO.png (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
YBGgi9BO.png
12 KB, 512x512
You get to send one tweet-sized message to yourself, 5 years in the past.

What does it contain?

inb4 "lottery numbers lol"
>>
>>26957112
Avoid 4chan
Avoid blacks and kikes
Avoid drugs
Stay in college
Stop trying to impress women, work on yourself first
Pick a job you want and work towards it you stupid faggot
>>
>>26957112
Start losing weight now, you'll be much better looking
High School doesnt matter, just have fun.
Ask her out before its too late
>>
try to cheer up you edgy angsty stupid piece of shit. stop taking everything so seriously
>>
Actually fucking study dude, you will not be able to get into college with the grades you get.
>>
Don't look how you "wanna look". Look good. That's how you wanna look. It will change your life. Research fashion and style. It will pay off more than anything you've ever done.
>>
Buy Bitcoin, avoid any and all romantic relationships, they will never end well. None of it matters, find something fun to do.
>>
File: 1453631228557.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453631228557.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
stay in college, don't do drugs and don't ruin things with her
>>
DON'T DROP OUT
>>
Don't ever mention Sophie/Jake, it will literally ruin your life and your mood. Cherish what you got m9, and don't be a dick.
>>
Stop browsing 4chan and realize your problems are your own fault
>>
Do not join the army.
>>
Go ahead and kill yourself because you're never gonna accomplish anything.
>>
>>26957112
>Don't do stupid videos
>Don't change your period to morning
>If you do, don't mess with big guy that swears at everybody
>Don't take shit from anybody
>Don't care about women
>Start doing cardio (Muay Thai or something like that)
>Be yourself
>>
>>26957112
Try being an actual person
>>
Don't fall for the mental illness meme and don't accept the "medication"
>>
Don't date the Christian girl.
>>
I don't know the character limit for a tweet so I'll type whatever I want.

>Don't fucking work at that restaurant
>Don't sperg out with Lindsey, she wants your dick
>Don't take your parents advice on anything
>NEVER become a cashier under ANY circumstances
>>
Dont smoke weed
Be careful with Julia
>>
Just BEE urself ;)

End your life asap
>>
Appologize to Georgia and Flora you piece of shit.
>>
Don't fuck that bitch
Don't study engineering, is phony major
Move to murica and become fat
>>
>>26957112
"kill yourself now and save yourself the trouble"
>>
>>26957112
>avoid drugs, stay away from kate, hang out with sam and luke and there friends more, stay away from the party kids, start working out immediately, be nice to your little bro hes your best friend
>>
do mdma
use a vpn when you use tor to do it

t. aspie who really could've used a little self-medication with empathogens, would've done me up right proper desu senpai
>>
Go back to school. Don't get the shoes for Christmas. Don't get drunk on her 21st. Tell her how you feel. Read books.
>>
>>26957629
What were your videos about, anon?
>>
>>26958192
>stay away from Kate
This is true for me too
>>
>>26957112
You will have cancer by the summer. Tell your doctors to test you now so you can kick it's ass sooner and not have your life turn to shit.

And avoid that chemo drug that fucked up your brain.
>>
>>26958419
Just wondering, how did you find out? Just had a random screening in summer or any symptoms?
>>
>>26958371
What was your Kate like?

Mine turned out to be a literal manipulative psychopath who cheated with 8 niggers and did ungodly amounts of drugs behind everyone's back. She ended up living in a heroin house with a bunch of dudes and got passed around.
>>
>>26957790

Did you get shot
>>
File: l.png (253 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
l.png
253 KB, 516x526
>>26957629
>big guy
Ha
>>
>>26957112
>YOU DUMB CUNT
>DONT TALK TO ERIC
>YES AMARI LIKED YOU AND MAYBE ANDREA TOO
>DONT LET PENNY NEAR THE FENCE
>DONT BE AUTISTIC
>>
You'll never get a grill so just forget it already
Also go to the hackerspace [name] and dump your current friends
>>
Study a lot of math and get a college degree that doesn't make you wanna kill yourself

Male nursing student here.
>>
Bet all your money on Leicester City winning the league

And nothing that I don't already tell myself with futureme letters
>>
watch more anime

I'd be 20 already, I was already past redeeming
>>
>>26959102
Fuck man, gimme the details. I'm going into that real fucking soon and you gotta help me out.
>>
Uni: Befriend qt immediately, she will only be single briefly; both her parents are about to die and her bf is average. Might as well be you
>>
File: CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg (95 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg
95 KB, 579x576
"Being alone is just as dangerous as using drugs. Loneliness is a state of degeneration, try to meet people, try to socialize, life is short."
>>
Just save yourself some wasted effort and give up on women right now.
>>
'dont cuss at customers, kill them with politeness'
>>
Cut that fucker.
>>
>>26958474
I had a blood disorder for my whole life before that. Dozens of hospital stays and treatments every year, blood tests every time. It showed up in the bloodwork.
>>
kill yourself, it's the right choice
>>
File: 1456565791776.png (13 KB, 228x239) Image search: [Google]
1456565791776.png
13 KB, 228x239
Kill yourself while you're reckless enough to do it as a teenager.
>>
Move schools right now!
>>
>>26958537
Nah. It sent me spiraling down a long path of wagecuckery. Customer service jobs are pure hell.
>>
don't #mootblox
>>
>>26957112
How does time travel work in this hypothetical? Can the future even be changed? If so, will it change into a seperate timeline? If not, will I remember everything about the old timeline, including sending the message? If so, will I have no memories of the just-created timeline up to the point I sent the message? Will I have memories of both?
>>
Enjoy the good times while they last.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.