[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stop browsing /r9k/ for a couple days >mood improves Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1433303548661.png (343 KB, 671x1047) Image search: [Google]
1433303548661.png
343 KB, 671x1047
>stop browsing /r9k/ for a couple days
>mood improves
Is this board mind poison?
>>
>>26956714
Yes.

It's kind of like a circle-jerk, except instead of jerking each other off, we just talk about how shit life is, which results in all of us feeling progressively worse for it.

Yet why can't we leave?
>>
>>26956734
We're addicted to the sadness and bitterness of others.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 454x600
>>26956714
Yes. Certainly.

I started browsing it again recently and even though things are going alright for me at the minute, I've found myself feeling really negative again.
>>
I hate this place yet I love this place.
>>
>>26956714
>stop browsing r9k
>nothing happens

You're just a stupid faggot that jumps on every bandwagon.
>>
>>26956714
Yes

A few months ago I stopped coming here and turned my life around. I got a job, I started talking to more people, I got much fitter, I was on my way to joining the army...

Now I'm back to my old ways, lurking here all the time.

I'm going to stop tomorrow though and focus on getting a job.
>>
>>26956714
>stop browsing /r9k/
>still feel depressed
>get sucked back into /r9k/

You really can't leave can you?
>>
Was getting my life on track then discovered r9k , went back to my old ways, finding people that I finally understood and could get for the first time . my lifes gone to shit but for some reason I feael at home
>>
>>26956714
don't know, if you have feels I guess you'd better leave this place, because it's ok only if your a robot
>>
>>26956714
To be succinct? Yes.
>>
>>26956714
Yes its poison but it also is the most consistent source of laughs (actual burst out loud laughing, not omg lol) on the internet. Sure it makes me feel worse about my situation, but sometimes someone throws a cuck out there and within the context of the thread it is the most funny fucking thing ever.

Nothing makes me laugh like r9k. I'm too red and black pilled for any form of mainstream comedy, I fake laughs at those things when around others. R9k ID the only place to legit make me crack up, and in many ways that is incredibly sad
>>
>>26956894
It's good if you want to spend the rest of your life doing nothing as a NEET

Not so good otherwise
>>
This board is nothing but losers wallowing in their own self pity and loathing those who have the skills to exhibit social grace while interacting with other humans.

Sometimes people reach out to one another in hopes that they can come together and ignore the crushing desperation of their loneliness for one more day.

Also trolls.

don't get all assmad I'm a fucking loser too and I accept that
>>
File: 1453620655185.jpg (66 KB, 680x670) Image search: [Google]
1453620655185.jpg
66 KB, 680x670
Leaving this godforsaken board was the best thing I've done in a long time.

(I'm only visiting this time, promise)
>>
>>26956714
/r9k/ is basically the prison from the TDKR. The only way to get out is to cut yourself off from it.
>>
>>26957129
see you tomorrow
>hey jesus, make this original, thx
>>
The internet does nothing but tempt me and make me waste my time.
But I have nothing else to do, so if I turn off my computer, I just sit in my room.
>>
File: 1452377455310.jpg (36 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
1452377455310.jpg
36 KB, 476x353
>>26956734
Because it's not wrong
Leaving here and trying to become happy again is just running from the truth for blissful ignorance
After you take the red pill, the blue pill loses all power
>>
>stopped using my pc entirely
>got a job
>eventually end up getting curious and coming back to check r9k, just so happens to be on the Day of Retribution
>sucked back in
man, fuck elliot rodger
>>
>>26956714
no shit OP
r9k is the graveyard of human hope, I've said this before
>>
My new strategy is to not take anything posted here seriously. Even if it's 100% logical. Just stick to shitposting then it's just fun not depressing.
>>
File: Pills Here anime.jpg (6 KB, 250x212) Image search: [Google]
Pills Here anime.jpg
6 KB, 250x212
>leave r9k for a bit
>mood worsens
>come crawling back to the graveyard
>mfw
>>
>>26957333
This is how I've always treated /r9k/

I don't understand why anyone takes anything posted here seriously. It's cathartic to me
>>
I could stop browsing r9k anytime i want but i doubt anything would change to be honest.
>>
>>26957363
when you can relate with a lot of things posted here (kvnity, illnesses, spaghetti drops) how can you not take it seriously?
>>
>>26956714
>keep visting /r9k/ become jaded
>life improves
Umi best girl
>>
>leave /r9k/
>just kidding
>I can never leave
>every day since its founding
>even when it was a different website for a while

Truly there is no hope
>>
>>26957397
I think the only way is to not take life/yourself seriously
>>
>be me, fat mech student
> failing miserably at college
>friends tells me about r9k and it's dank memes
>been neet once before, but got out of it
>finally checks r9k out
>dafuck these people are like me
>sadness escalates
>thinking of becoming full neet again
FU r9k you marvelous bastards
>>
>>26956871
don't you know? You're here forever :^)
>>
>>26956714
YES

THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE THINGS NOBODY SHOULD BELIEVE, AND IT ROTS THEM FROM WITHIN. RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
>>
>>26959284
It's too late for all of us.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.