[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here doesn't give a fuck about adults or animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: sweden_bullying.jpg (846 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
sweden_bullying.jpg
846 KB, 1500x1500
Anyone else here doesn't give a fuck about adults or animals but can't tolerate violence on children?

It really makes me angry to see kids suffer or die.
>>
they're just children, not like they've ever contributed to anything.
Not really much of a loss.
>>
>>26955560
Nah, nothing really fazes me.
>>
When I'm in a shitty mood I completely change if any children show up.
I just can't be mad near kids.
>>
>>26955560
I wouldn't say I don't give a fuck about adults, but kids getting hurt is obviously worse.
>>
>>26955560
these bots are fucking heartless, kids like your pic related make me feel awful to see bullied, they look so pure
>>
its the opposite for me

i like seeing kids get hurt

but dont fuck with dogs tho, i hate that shit.
>>
>>26955736
literally mentally ill
>>
>>26955560
Only attractive lil grills

All else can die
>>
opposite, hate seeing animals being hurt but dont give a fuck about children
>>
>>26955776
don't cut yourself with that edge, anon-kun
>>
>>26955773
But attractive little girls turn into whores for Chad's dick.
>>
>>26955773
shotas > lolis tbqhf
>>
>>26955809
No they don't

When little girls hit puberty they die and their souls ascend to a place like heaven while their physical body lingers on the earth.

How many times do i have to explain this?
>>
>>26955560
this kid in the pic will be bald by 24

genetics are scum
>>
>>26955560

yes, i know im gonna sound crazy and maybe something is wrong with me (i know most people would think that if they really knew me) but im a huge fucking white knight when it comes to little girls.

I realized the my level of whiteknightness one day when i heard a couple fight on my street, they were near their car screaming like crazy and literally grabbing this 6 or 7 year old girl by each arm each one pulling in their own direction while the girl was crying and looking terrified.

Im a fucking robot, in a normal situation i'd ignore it, but i fucking couldnt stand the crying, dont ask me why, i cant explain my reaction to it.

I stormed to the street, ran torwards them, pushed the guy into the car and started autismly screaming at them asking if they didnt care at all about the kid.

They just stood there confused, grabbed the kid and drove off.

Still cant explain what got over me.
>>
No.
Animals>childs
>>
>>26955958
MacReady > Childs
>>
>>26955951
sup holden
>>
>>26955560
of course
as long as the kids are white
>>
>>26955951
you did the right thing, anon
children should never be caught in that kind of shit
>>
File: 1421528599926.jpg (757 KB, 1053x795) Image search: [Google]
1421528599926.jpg
757 KB, 1053x795
>>26955560
It's violence against anime girls that really rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>26955951
>both grabbing the kid
>pushed the man only
of course you did
>>
>>26956088
he wasn't trying to get life in prison, anon
>>
>>26955560
i've been bullied. for years. beatings, thievery, blackmailing, you name it...

in my head i wished death to many people. i even badly hurt some as revenge and payback.

nobody cared about me. mother was angry at me because she was interested only in troubles from school (i've got lot of from being bullied). father was beating me with fists to "make a man from me".

our dachshund was the only one whom stayed with me when i alone, crying and couldnt even lie on my back because it was all covered in blue-purple bruises.

this pretty much sums up my human - animals stance.
>>
>>26955998
literally who

>>26956088
i dunno he was just closer, wasnt really a conscious choice.
>>
>>26955560
No but violence towards animals bothers me. A good animal companion is better than a person every time
>>
>>26955560
>Anyone else here doesn't give a fuck about adults or animals but can't tolerate violence on children?
fucking normie
a bloo bloo the chillunz tink of da chillunz
You sink or swim with your fellow ADULTS. Overprotection of children either constitutes succumbing to your animalistic instincts or acting out the fetish for 'innocence' that characterizes the neurotic normie, unconscious of anything about their self other than the sense of patheticness society indoctrinates wageslaves into
>>
>>26956370
>literally who
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catcher_in_the_Rye
give it a shot you might like it
>>
>>26955560
those muslims look like they are about to turn that boy into a girl
>>
>>26955560
I hate little kids getting hurt or anything but if adults get hurt or animals I could care less and even laugh
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.