[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How shallow are you guys? Say you met someone who is absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (631 KB, 1095x952) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631 KB, 1095x952
How shallow are you guys?

Say you met someone who is absolutely perfect for you. 10/10 Soulmate material, the catch is that they're pretty unattractive. What would you do?
>>
I'll do nothing
>>
>>26954658
"pretty unattractive" will change based on how we answer, won't it? It'll move from a 4/10 to a literal 0/10 and this thread will be another exercise in futility.
>>
how unattractive are you talking here?
>>
>>26954682
bet you're fun at parties
>>
>>26954658
But if they're not attractive then they're not absolutely perfect.
>>
>>26954658
>they're pretty unattractive

that's subjective though
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 810x780
>>26954658
I'd say a 4/10. Not the worst, but pretty bad.
>>
>>26954673
>>26954682
>>26954683
>>26954703
>>26954704
Typical anon, can't even answer a normie's question without over complicating and questioning the normies intention. I am the same as you anon, but alas, this is not a deal for me to deconstruct because it's one of the dumbest shit normies will frequently ask each other for god knows whatever reason, and it triggers me.
>>
File: 1342669263752.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1342669263752.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
>>26954693
sorry my neuropathy is getting worse and I'm really sad over not being able to feel anything
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
it might be difficult to get to know such a person because looks are in the end influencing our first impression greatly. regardless i think that if you are meeting someone that is a 10/10 soulmate the flaws that she has would be part of the whole picture of what you love about her. no fat chicks though...
>>
File: image.png (144 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 400x565
>>26954693
There's probably a reason he never got invited to any in high school.
>>
>>26954658
they fat? cause thats not absolutely perfect for me
get cosmetic surgery and come back if its structural
>>
Ask her out of course. I've got no standards
>>
File: the thingo.png (249 KB, 570x562) Image search: [Google]
the thingo.png
249 KB, 570x562
>>26954658
This reminds me of a story that somewhat relates to this.
>be me (no shit)
> 10th grade, few weeks until Girl's Choice Dance.
>Becky, nice and cool girl but 2/10, asks me out
>beta pushover, so I say yes even though she's super ugly
>ohshitwhy.jpeg
>maybe i can tell her no tomorrow, she'll understand
>after school, couple of girls come up to me
>"gee anon, you're going to he dance with becky? that's so nice of you!"
>apparently Becky has asked some other guys out, too, but they had all rejected her really rudely
>next day, Becky brings in a big sign to ask me officially
>now i can't say no
>it's like a fucking sitcom, everything working against me to make me feel guilty
>in the end, Becky ends up going to a family thing that day, so I'm off the hook
>situation opened my eyes to how much of a shallow asshole I was
>spiral into an abyss of self-loathing and insecurity
>>
Not very. I found myself getting very physically attracted to a girl who objectively speaking isn't very attractive because of our emotional connection. It still never went anywhere sexually though. And now it's over. How the wheels turn.
>>
>>26954658
>10/10 Soulmate material
good thing I never have to worry about this happening
>>
I'd find them attractive still.

Infact, that's the way I'd prefer it.
>>
>>26954787
I'll do in OP

If the person is absolutely perfect then she'll compensate for her unattractiveness by exercising, wearing cute clothing, and fixing hair/makeup to make the most of her looks

so basically what I'm saying is that a 10/10 personality never goes with an ugly person, because a woman can only be ugly from dumpiness and lack of effort
>>
>10/10 soulmate material

Dat shit don't exist. Stop hallucinating.
>>
>>26954658
What's inside a person matters more than the outside. Unfortunately, I'm disgusting inside.
>>
>>26954658
I go for about 3/10's with average to good personality.

They always reject me and go for Chad.

Guess it's time to find a nice physically and mentally retarded wife to settle down with.
>>
>>26954658
i dont care what so ever

if i ever meet my soul mate ill just do whever she/he wants so i could possibly be happy for once.
>>
depends on how ugly

I will never under any circumstance get involved with a fat girl. that's pretty much my only real standard. I'm not fat, and i will never be fat. I expect at least that much from a girl.
>>
>>26954948
made this post but I want to post something to support those saying "perfect personality" is fiction

https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html
>>
>>26954658
I believe that 'beauty' changes dependent on personality, if you have a perfect for me personality it will shine through and that is how I will perceive you, people I know who could be called pretty but after getting to know them you see them differently n vice versa.
>>
>>26954658
I rejected a girl who said she really liked me just because she wasn't a virgin. I had to lie and say it was because I'm too busy for a relationship though or else ppl would call me an asshole.
>>
File: image.gif (115 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
115 KB, 500x399
>>26955315
you're a good goy. i like you.
>>
>>26954658
Well if I wouldn't be able to fuck her without throwing up then no. You may not think it but women do want to have sex so if you can't have sex it will cause lots of problems. If the girl doesn't want sex then she is getting it elsewhere.
>>
File: -).jpg (101 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
-).jpg
101 KB, 802x1000
>>26955380
I try
yrt I
>>
>>26954658

Not shallow at all.

For me, A persons attractiveness will scale off their personality and other psychological factors.
>>
>>26954658
I actually like being a KV
>>
>>26954658
I dated a girl who looked like eggman with a wig for about two years. She was just really happy and cheerful, and everytime you went over she wouldn't let you leave until she had extracted your body weight in semen. She was really adventurous and we went to so many beautiful places and did exciting things together.

But it does cause problems. Every time her sexy housemates would bring a dude home I would be like "fuck, so many normal dudes my age are just fucking glamour girls this easily, while Im stuck with this drowned rat"

And it's an awesome feeling walking into a room and seeing people get jealous of you for getting that girl. I missed it.
>>
If I can't get my dick up during sex what's the point?

I have low standards, so a 4/10 (3/10 maybe) is fine by me, but I'd be better off being friends with this 10/10-in-everything-but-looks girl because then the relationship won't inevitably fail.

Only normies who will never have to "lower their standards" to a level where the people they "deserve" aren't attractive at all think people are shallow for rejecting 1/10s.
>>
>>26954948
I'm an ugly woman, even my own bf rates me 4/10, but both him an I agree that I:
>wear cute clothing
>fix hair/makeup
>other methods of grooming

This is what makes me a 4/10. Without it I don't even belong on this planet.
>>
If you're not attracted to someone but they tick all the boxes then they're friend material not sexual partner life partner material. Fucking autist.
>>
Nothing but not because I wouldn't date that person. I absolutely would love to date someone like that. I wouldn't do anything because I gate myself and would convince myself she had no interest in me because past experience have taught me that's the appropriate response to avoid humiliation and that I'm incapable of being loved.
>>
>>26954658
Ok let's say this happens

But they wouldn't be interested in me
>>
>>26954658
Pay for them to have plastic surgery or get into some really kinky shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.