[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it, that we as a species, allow individuals to procreate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1381871889001.jpg (395 KB, 1170x968) Image search: [Google]
1381871889001.jpg
395 KB, 1170x968
Why is it, that we as a species, allow individuals to procreate with whoever they want?
In nature, in order to procreate, you need to proof your value. Usually by fighting and winning against other individuals that want to have offspring. This is usefull, because it increases the chances for healthy, strong offspring.

In humans, that system is deeply flawed. Today, everybody can procreate without any consideration about the effects to society. No special skills or proof of ones worth is needed.

We need to fix this. GFs need to be distributed in a fair way to those males with the highest potential that could benefit humanity the most. That way, our children will become better with every generation.
>>
>>26954186
sexual selection is still at work
if you think not you're an idiot
>>
>>26954219
Maybe, but it selects the wrong people.
>>
We have free will anon. We not animals. Not anymore.
>>
>>26954186
To imply that human should behave like wild animals from different specials is a logic fallacy
Also, not every animal has to fight other males in order to procreate, every single one of them has a different method of perfect partner and if you think humans should arbitrarily emulate certain species you're an idiot.
>>
nice meme understanding of nature, some species literally just have an orgy and whoevers sperm happens to get up there wins
>>
>>26954241
it seems right to me

chads are more fit than betas
>>
>>26954244
>we're not animals
>he actually believes this
>>
>>26954281
Delete pls. This triggers me.
>>
>>26954186
Humans have the most ridiculous and elaborate mating rituals of all animals.
>>
>>26954219
I can't kill the competition when i know that the cops(artificial control method) will lock me up away from pussy.
It fucking sucks, having to learn about seduction and shot, lions don't need to learn, monkeys don't need, very few animals need seduction to breed and we have to change our entire process of breeding because people taught that resource-oriented marriage was bad idea
>>
>>26954362
so basically you're unattractive and can only reproduce if everyone more attractive than you died

I think it's fair to say you wouldn't survive as any kind of animal
>>
>>26954186
There is no universal measure stick for what is "winning" or "useful" or "good" when it comes to genetics. There are simply too many combinations.
The only way to measure who are better at survival is to let all procreate and see who lasts - the natural selection way.
Biodiversity requires that you don't interfere with your morals
>>
>>26954241
It selects the wrong people in nature too.there's always anomalies in all data collections
>>
>>26954186
1. appeal to nature, kill yourself
2. >Today, everybody can procreate without any consideration about the effects to society
the same is true of animal procreation (hence why invasive species are a thing), human procreation works almost entirely the same except that rape is punished harshly.

>>26954241
there is no 'right' or 'wrong', a dog will 'select' a pillow by fucking it for christ sakes.
>>
>>26954431
>only the attractive survives, the ones who are more resourceful and ready to take action to secure mates shouldn't breed
You don't know shit about animals, evolution and the way of nature, human virtues don't have anything to do with reproduction.
If your Chads and twinks found themselves in a natural state they would be subdued by other stronger males.
Your feefees and morals won't get you anything, only power gets you what you want and many humans have power but they need to keep it suppressed
>>
What we need is not natural selection, what we need is a fair distribution of GFs.
To each according to his needs. Everything else is not working.
>>
>>26954186
this board is filled with people who can't get laid for a ton of reasons. If I'm not mistaken historically like 60% of men died without offspring. Even today like 12% are virgins for life. We also have abortions and birth control to regulate things even more(though evangelicals have managed to get rid of most abortion clinics). We do not allow just anyone to reproduce
>>
>>26954186
You can't really have it both ways, anon. It's either nature or civilization.

Unless you're just talking about health, in which case you just need to get rid of modern medicine. And as a sickbot I completely agree with that. We literally corner ourselves in a dead end with medicine by allowing unhealthy/unfit individuals to reproduce. Then people wonder why cancer rates are rising exponentially, it's because our environment is becoming shittier and we're breeding individuals less and less resilient to it.

>>26954219
Yes, sexual selection favors Tyrone. Which over time takes us away from civilization and back to nature.
>>
>>26954641
yes, you are so socially inept and impulsive you'd kill people to get laid

you totally deserve to reproduce more than a happy, popular, well adjusted man who can get laid because people like him

>but if I kill him I'm more resourceful, thus more deserving
you're delusional and a psychopath. Mentally ill and a danger to society. Nobody will ever be attracted to you
>>
>>26954736
>Yes, sexual selection favors Tyrone. Which over time takes us away from civilization and back to nature.
attractive people are smarter than ugly people. If women don't to have sex with you you're not genetically fit anyways. also gob2sluthate
>>
>>26954431
>I think it's fair to say you wouldn't survive as any kind of animal
Animals don't have civilization, cops, and justice. Most animal mating is some degree of rape.
>>
>>26954874
Mother nature was never one to care about morals thats why she gave us human men the power to rape women to speed up reproduction.
>deserve
Nonsense all that matter is reproduction and rape is the fastest method.
>>
>>26954874
So Chad can be impulsive, aggresive and controlling, but god help us if an anon says that Chad doesn't hold a candle in a physical confrontation he's a psychopath
Are you a femanon? I've only seen women pulling this kind of mental gymnastics

>>26954912
>Le smug liberal man
>>
File: 1452390363696.png (31 KB, 734x1472) Image search: [Google]
1452390363696.png
31 KB, 734x1472
>>26954912
>attractive people are smarter than ugly people
No causation, pure correlation. If I'm dumb it's because of being bullied and having my body pumped full of cortisol during my formative years, while Chad had all the girls jumping on his dick from day one, and positive reinforcement all the time from everyone.

>If women don't to have sex with you you're not genetically fit anyways. also gob2sluthate
>haha, you're alone for circumstances completely outside of your control, haha, just die or something
Interesting, it reminds me something we haven't talked about is that sexual selection within civilization leads to an increase of the proportion of sociopaths in the population, since they use the system efficiently to get ahead, and have no sense of morality.
>>
>>26954945
if you rape someone their friends and family will kill you. Humans reproduce by being social and likable. If you aren't those things you fail attraction

some animals get laid by being big or colorful. Humans do it by being well liked and socially dominant. That doesn't mean bully per se. It means people wouldn't bully you.
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>26954186

>Why is it, that we as a species, allow individuals to procreate with whoever they want?
Because it becomes the territory of eugenics (in most of the modern world) if we start to dictate who can breed with who. We've evolved societal values due to our large brains that have affected every facet of our existence. Cultural values will help influence us in making decisions about what is right and what is wrong. In the case of proven/favored breeding, most of the world will say that it's wrong to disallow two people to reproduce based on things like race and genetic issues.

It's true, allowing this kind of unregulated reproduction will lead to a sort of 'muddying' of the gene pool as hereditary disorders become more common.

If you look at anthropological studies, I'm sure you'll find some cultures that practiced favored breeding. It's all in the societal/cultural structure.
>>
>>26955114
Wrong the reason you and I exist is because of hominid males raping hominid females literally EVERY FUCKING HUMAN YOU SEE IS THE PRODUCT OF RAPE. The natural form of human reproduction is rape we are not like the ungulants that must impress our females we are actually supposed to force our females to mate with us and women like you developed your psychological games as a way to weed out men too weak and spineless to rape you.
>>
>>26954912
Reproduction on the post-modern world is all aabout status and looks, do you really think that this will improve our species on the long run, are we going to become smarter, stronger and more resitant to diseases by having Chad fuck any bitch he sees?

>>26955114
You're still applying human values to reproduction
>That doesn't mean bully per se. It means people wouldn't bully you.
You're being a contrarian shitposter aren't you?
>>
>>26955225
Chad thundercock is a meme, human men were originally ugly as fuck but these ugly men were alpha meaning they didnt give one crap about their looks and raped every woman they saw eventually leading to attractive alpha males that we call Chads. Look at the blacks their men are usually ugly yet look how much they get laid, the africans are even uglier and they have the highest sex rates on earth meaning face dont mean shit if you alpha. You only see this face business in white countries because the white human is the most beta human lineage on earth where as the black human is the most alpha that is why blacks have the highest reproductive rate where as whites have the lowest.
>>
>>26954186

bitches aint shit but whores and tricks and men do shit to get between her hips

same goes for buisness strategy

just look around you, its all designed to fool you into buying stuff, believing shit and follow trends. basically attrackt you to do sth.

we are so full of fake crap that we lost the ability to judge things objectively, by what they really are (without all the fakeness around it).
>>
>>26955189
well its safe to say rape isn't the norm these days

in western society rapists aren't people you'd like to associate with. If a neanderthal was around today trying to rape everyone he'd probably be put in a zoo
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.