[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it worth calling a suicide hotline? I just want to talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: pepeinthedark.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepeinthedark.png
151 KB, 500x500
is it worth calling a suicide hotline? I just want to talk to someone who isn't my family
>>
Never call a suicide hotline. They'll call the cops on you.
>>
>>26953666
This is the truth.

The suicide hotline is evaluating you as you talk to them, and if they determine you are an immediate suicide risk you can expect the cops at your door within a few hours. And the psych ward isn't as fun as some people would try to convince you it is. Its like a low-security prison where they dope you up on the chemical jew.

If you really need someone to talk to, try /soc/ or r4r on reddit or some other social outlet that won't fuck you over.
>>
>>26953728
You can try 7cupsoftea as well. It's a web chat thing and I don't think they'll call the police on you.
>>
>>26953623
Never call the suicide hotline, it is a trap. They pretend to be your friend but take down a shit ton of info.
>>
>>26953784
what do you mean they take down a shit ton of info is it like a therapist?
>>
>>26953803
no, they evaluate risk factor and if you seem even a little high risk they will basically send the cops to your house and get you admitted to the psych ward.
>>
>>26954128
oh I see, honestly that'd be good since I'm suicidal and want to kill others
>>
>>26954178
You probably shouldn't post that here either. 4chan does work with LEO when necessary and there are people here who would report you to the FBI or whoever just out of spite.
>>
File: sponge.png (101 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
101 KB, 265x190
>>26953623
You know what I really get sick of? When people say "Oh, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." Life is my problem, I'm sick of distracting myself from the futility of out existence with petty things like taking a walk or having fun. In the end, the empty and peaceful oblivion of death is much more comforting than and assurance they can give me.
>inb4 edgy
>>
File: betapepeflag.png (21 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
betapepeflag.png
21 KB, 1599x999
>>26954208
I'm not scared of the fbi they wont do shit
>>
>>26954302
Just giving you fair warning.
>>
What would want to say? Pretend I'm the suicide hotline.
>>
Call it. Last time I did I was put on hold for an hour and a half.

I guess I picked a popular time to kill myself.

I hung up before they answered.
>>
>>26954336
umm okay. I want to kill myself I dont see the point in living with all these fucker I hope they all die I want to rip all my teeth out with a pair of pliers and hang myself in the attic as soon as no one is home maybe cut myself some more and bleed and drink some booze while I do this
>>
>>26954420
Why do you see no point in living?
>>
>>26954470
nothing life is interesting to me
>>
>>26954498
Is there something you'd like to do, maybe a dream of yours before you were depressed, but have given up on?
>>
>>26953623
No, its scripted bullshit, better to reach out to a psychologist
>>
i mean, ill talk to you, but i cant promise that i wont suggest suicide
>>
>>26954549
I don't have dreams of doing anything everything seems like a waste
>>
>>26954596
If you were to create your own purpose/meaning right now, what would it be? I know you can't, but if you could, what would it be? What if you didn't think everything was pointless? Take your time.
>>
You can call me on Skype senpai
>>
There are other avenues to exhaust before you stoop to suicide hotlines for conversations.
>>
>>26954672
I'm sorry anon I just don't find any purpose or any point in doing anything.
>>
File: 1456552533454.jpg (51 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
1456552533454.jpg
51 KB, 350x392
>>26954806
Then what's the point in killing yourself?
>>
>>26954987
so I don't have to be stuck in this shithole of a reality
>>
It absolutely isn't.

They will call the cops and you and send to an institution.
>>
>>26955035
So you do see a point to life, to escape it. What if you could do that without killing yourself?
>>
>>26955085
I don't think there is anything I could do to get out of it
>>
>>26955238
Think of 5 things you'd do if you weren't scared anymore. If you didn't give a fuck anymore. Do it while listening to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiVG-8aZTVI
>>
>>26953623
Lucky you, your country has a suicide hotline.
I'm not sure how do people in rich countries end up being failures. I have feeling that, if I live in USA or Sweden, all my problems would have been solved.
>>
>>26955035
Find yourself a meaning to life, discover life
>>
>>26955545
I've tried and I don't see anything of value of it
>>
>>26955974
also I just called my mom and asked if I could see a therapist but she said she doesn't know because my health insurance runs out at the end of the month so I might as well lay down and die
>>
>>26956131
good luck OP

original
r
i
g
i
n
a
l
>>
>>26954271
Edgy as fuck, anon.

I somewhat agree.
>>
>>26954570
yeahhh he should probably stay away from edgy-er people in this situation. no offense
>>
File: IMG951351.jpg (77 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
IMG951351.jpg
77 KB, 736x736
>>26954420

Why wait till know one is home?

K i l l T h e m T o o ! ! !

K i l l Y o u r F a m I l y ! ! !

K i l l E v e r y o n e Y o u C a n ! ! !
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.