[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do when you go to the store and a qt is at the register?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1442074510826.jpg (170 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1442074510826.jpg
170 KB, 750x1334
Do you ever try and make conversation? Just came back from the gas station I usually go to, new QT I haven't seen before is working, thank god she was cleaning stuff and the guy cashed me out because I wasn't prepared.

Another time I went to Walmart and got some liam neeson blu rays for cheap (taken and the gray). Went to the self check-out, since they're rated R it alerted a qt to walk over and check my id. She saw my tom & jerry wallet and said 'that's a cute wallet'. Embarrassed as fuck I said thanks, then she just looked at my smiling for like 3 or 4 seconds before I broke eye contact and said thanks have a good night.

Didn't know whether to feel like I should end my life or feel good that she stared at me smiling, but I threw out that wallet and got a big boy one a few days later.
>>
i don't care because im not a failed normie
ree
>>
I got to the self checkout registers
>>
>>26953380

You just talk to them like anyone else. Like you would the dude.
>>
>>26953380
A little something called stutter
>>
>confident af when feeling depressed
>when im depressed, I realize nothing really matters, as I am ready to kill myself
>all social anxiety goes. take more risks, too
So I basically just try feeling really sad.

>meet q t girl
>realize she think i'm ugly
>feel like killing myself
>no problem talking to her because by comparison, it's nowhere near as scary as killing myself
>>
>>26953380
>qt grill likes your wallet
>throw out wallet

Wha?
>>
I approach her and ask for her number
>>
I'm stoic, I never have to worry about looking nervous because I always look bored when I'm talking to a stranger.

>Tom & Jerry wallet
Are you fucking serious?
>>
there was a really cute girl working at CVS that I would see regularly because I used to get cigarettes there when they used to sell them. never really talked to her other than typical retail counter stuff, but she used to give me this kind of weird doe eyed look and I still don't know if it's from me being unawarely autistic, or if she though I was cute or something

most likely she thought I was autismo, but I like to dream
>>
>>26953624

I got it from Spencer's years ago when I thought shopping at Spencer's was cool
>>
>>26953380

Whenever I interact with women I make sure to make them feel inferior to me. Once you internalize this state of mind, you project it to them naturally. Instead of feeling intimidated by women, women tend to feel on edge when being around me. It also usually makes them attracted to me because women always aim up and me being all high and mighty around them makes them think I'm a big shot.
>>
There's a qt that works in the pet shop I go to a few times a week. She's really cute and shy and I heard her talking to a lizard once.
>>
>>26954111
They probably just think your a creep senpai
>>
>>26953624
im willing to bet that no one in real life thinks your stoic, just boring
>>
Pay and leave.
>>
>>26954348
TRP confirmation bias summed up in one fucking sentence, thank you based anon more people need to realise this t b h
>>
>>26954111
>Whenever I interact with women I make sure to make them feel inferior to me.
And how do you do that?
>>
>>26954480
by wearing his best fedora of course
>>
>>26953380
>Do you ever try and make conversation?
No. Very few people do. I, like most, just say hi and pay.
>>
>>26954502
Kek, caught me off-guard.
>>
Just remember if you ask her out and she says no you can never show your face in that store again.
>>
>avoid eye contact
>pay for my shit
>leave

Anything else is taking time away from my shitposting
>>
File: 0.jpg (105 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
105 KB, 580x385
>>26953380
your cunt is fucking original, how about that
>>
>>26954480

My technique is not important because even if I was to explain it, mimicking it would only come off as unauthentic. It's all about state of mind. If you convince yourself that you're superior than women then you will project your state of mind in your behavior. The hard part is convincing yourself of something that you might find not intuitive, but after that your behavior adjusts and it comes off naturally.
>>
>>26954735
Give examples, neckbeard.
>>
tfw you hands touch and hers are soft as fuck, or when she smiles at you
>>
>>26953380
people working in the public are paid to smile and act friendly. Trying to gauge the sincerity of it is so autisticly pointless you might as well have kept that tom and jerry wallet.
>>
>>26953380

Cashiers barely speak to me. Doesn't matter who they are.

I give off a vibe, I guess.
>>
Yeah if she's really cute and I see an opportunity to flirt I'll try to talk

Problem is usually when they work at registers and shit people are behind you so you can't just talk forever, and you can't pay and wait to talk to her because that's weird.
>>
>>26953380
>what do you do when you go to the store and a qt is at the register?

Talk to them?
Like you would any other person?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you OP?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.