[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is actually wrong with the female members of our species?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 14
File: B_19RIYWwAAMRlE.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B_19RIYWwAAMRlE.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
What is actually wrong with the female members of our species?
>>
>>26952310
Man you guys never have any fun, at least they do
>>
>>>/reddit/

Original as hell
>>
Men facilitate that kind of behavior. It's called "animality." Very few human beings these days.
>>
>>26952310

I hate the way they stand. Like fuck you're ruining your back with that shitty posture, stand up straight you dumb cunt
>>
Shitty Gen X parents raising shitty Millenials that also become shitty parents.

A culture of celebrity worship and a media that's sold its soul to Satan, sensationalizing sex, drugs and death.

The internet and social media, both which have allowed us to express the worst, most selfish and narcissistic aspects of ourselves and see the worst human filth we have to offer.

The fact that humanity itself is kinda shitty. There will always be the bottom rung, the mediocre, the average, and the rare few 'good ones'.

But, it comes back to the internet. The OP's picture is one of three very stupid, young girls with obviously shitty parents, cherry-picked among the thousands of pictures on the 'net instead of one, say, of a kid helping an elderly person cross the street, or feeding ducks, or something.

You see what you want to see. Therefore, you obviously want to see young girls acting like dumb sluts/degenerates, you sick fuck.
>>
>>26952310
Let me guess, brazilian girls ?
>>
File: untitled.png (121 KB, 589x889) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
121 KB, 589x889
women exist on a different planet
>>
File: 1449143834982.jpg (56 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1449143834982.jpg
56 KB, 957x540
>>26952310
Giving them rights was a mistake. They mostly use those rights to harm themselves and society in general.
Even they subconsciously know it and that might be one of the reasons they openly support islam.
They will have their rights forcefully taken away from them but by non-white men, so they can act on their primitive fetishes and fight against 'racism' at the same time.
>>
>>26952360

>men

Cuz they didn't learn it from their skanky mothers, I'm sure.

Back to >>>/tumblr/ with you.
>>
this is what happens when you allow women to be uncontrolled

it's nothing new. why do you think there are so many restrictions on women in religions? for society to function you can't have all this 80/20 bullshit.
>>
>frequents a board full of shitty failed men who still suck on their mom's wrinkled tit and contribute nothing to anything
>WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH WOMEN
>>
They never evolved to think for themselves or take responsibility and have now been given responsibility.
>>
>>26952495
Do you even know what the word facilitate means, you spoiled retard?
>>
>>26952310

women are essentially really tall children. feminism has given women the freedom to do whatever they please, so it's pretty much like giving children total freedom.
>>
>>26952444
>>26952444
>>26952444
hOLY SHIT these trips speak the truth

thanks for the non meme answer
>>
>>26952483
That story is fucking insane. It's like some people are born without a sense of shame.
>>
Most women are not like this... I'm getting really sick of this "all women are whores" bullshit. There are a good amount put girls like the ones in OP's pic are the loud ones and shouldn't speak for the majority.
>>
>>26952684
lol

the few actually good women are wifed up or in long term stable relationships by the time they turn 22. after that all you get are a bunch of used up hags that are damaged in one way or another

you can go ahead and keep thinking you'll find some 22+ year old quality girl, but you won't.
>>
>>26952310

Men have seized to lead women, leaving them to struggle against their hedonistic urges on their own. We like to blame women for their self-destructive behavior, but how can they change their nature? Those are the men who have left women to run amok who are to blame for the trouble we find our society in.
>>
>>26952904

I'm not sure if you're actually an SJW or just a troll.

Either way, get raped and kill yourself.
>>
>>26952731
Met my GF when she was 24 and a virgin. Been together 4 years. But have fun acting like you know everything.
>>
>>26952684
One bad apple spoils the bunch, roastie.
>>
>>26952684

This dude speaks the truth. /r9k/ likes to whine about Chad and Stacey, living their lives, slutting it up in the clubs and doing drugs and all this shit. But this is the INTERNET. Of COURSE those with less shame and modesty are going to put their lives and all their petty shit up on the internet and social media for all to see. Why do they care? They have no self-respect and think everyone else thinks they're cool and so awesome. They never grew up past childhood.

The rest of us? Who FAR outnumber these retards? We DON'T put all our shit up on social media because we DO respect ourselves and we DO have a sense of privacy.

But because the loud ones are all you see, you think the world is filled with them. But it's not. Just like not all whites are redneck trash, not all blacks are niggers, etc.
>>
>>26952936

>I'm not sure if you're actually an SJW or just a troll.

Yea, sure, because the average SJW says that women are inherently hedonistic whores who should be ruled over by men for everyone's benefit.

>Either way, get raped and kill yourself.

This sounds like a generic angry SJW shill response. And I'm calling you a shill because you wouldn't call me a "chauvinistic pig" for what I said because here it would only make me look good. So you implied I'm a SJW (even though what I said is the exact opposite of their agenda) in purpose of estranging my point.
>>
>>26953027
I'd just like to add to my other comment that most "normies" are just boring and ordinary people that don't do any of this stuff. Most girls around 20 are just going to school, working, and hanging out with some friends. It's boring so nobody hears or talks about it. It's like when a kid raised in a family of scientists becomes a good one, it's expected and uninteresting. People only talk about extremes and things that are unexpected. I'm pretty close to my female cousins, and guess what? They do boting shit, they go to class, work a few hours on the weekend, and occasionally have bbq's or get togethers. This disgusting party culture is actually pretty uncommon and is only seen on media because it's different than the usual.
>>
>>26952979
Do you really believe she was 24 and a virgin?

How naive are you?

Is this b8?
>>
>>26953341
>implying you know my GF better than I do
>implying you're not in deep denial about your 'all women are whores' mentality and are not just lashing out because I'm challenging your fragile reality
>>
>>26953294
I don't think most guys on /r9k/ are only talking about the party girls.

Partygirls are sluts, we all know that, even normies know that.

They are talking about the average girl. The average girl isn't getting fucked and having ONS every weekend.

The average girl, if she's single in specially in her early 20's. Is hooking up with, in average, one guy every 6 months.

This average girl is not a slut per se. But she is riding the "cock carousel" for sure, accumulating emotional baggage and becoming more and more entitled.

By the time she wants to "settle", she is damaged. Not as much as a party girl, but still, damaged.
>>
>>26953371
How attractive is she? 1 to 10?

What country are you from?

I'm serously doubting she is a virgin, honestly.

Unless she has some seroius mental demage or is ugly af.
>>
>>26953451
I completely disagree, I live in average town and hookups are generally frowned upon, so few people actually do it. What seems to be normal is maybe dating 0-4 guys by 20. I'd say about a third virgins, half slept with one guy, and the rest are either sluts or were being dumb kids.
>>
>>26952444
There are obviously more pictures of the degenerates than there are grills doing good things.
>>
>>26953371
>implying you know your GF as much as you think you do

It's really ironic to read someone as naive as you telling other people that they are in denial m8.
>>
>>26953548
Well, maybe you're right.

My personal experience just shows that most girls are sluts. Finding "good girls" to date is just very fucking hard.

Maybe is just my type of girl lol. Or I'm generally unlucky in that department.
>>
>>26953371
Your gf must be either horrifically ugly or some homeschooled NEET who just escaped her parent basement at 24
>>
>>26953491
She's about 6/10 and from the U.S. You can feel free to doubt but I know that she was a virgin. I don't even particularly care that she was a virgin, but I know that you guys get booty blasted when I mention it.
>>
>>26953662
The fact that you think I'm naive just reinforces your ignorance.
>>
>>26953740
Well dude, good for you I guess...

If she is a nice girl and is good for you, it shouldn't matter that much.
>>
>>26953699
Well keep in mind most girls just go along with what staceys say but usually don't do it themselves, they just want to fit in. Once you realize that everything becomes easier.
>>
>>26953731
My GF is perfecly normal-looking. In middle and high school she had a couple of BFs but she was terrified of sex and they never did anything other than kissing. In college she was too overwhelmed with classes plus bad ADD to do dating.
>>
>>26952310
they act on impusle and feelings above all else
theyre basically have all of the negative aspects of male niggers, retards and children with none of the positives, their only positive however being unique to them in that they have a hold between their legs that i would quite like to put my dick inside
>>
>>26953772
Exactly, it really doesn't matter. I'd be perfectly fine with it if she wasn't a virgin when we met. I actually wasn't a virgin - I'd had sex once before. If anything, her virginity was a problem, because she had vaginismus (a nervous condition where your vaginal walls contract and you can't have sex) that she had to go to a doctor for and do physical therapy for. So we only did digital/oral stuff for the first few months.
>>
>>26952620
Do you, nigger?
>>
>>26953789
it's funny you actually believe all that

when she eventually tells you she got pumped and dumped don't come here to whine about it
>>
>>26953857
You can believe in that reality if it helps you sleep at night. Most people prefer to pretend that God exists, but for robots, it seems that the ideal religion is 'all women are whores'.
>>
>>26953857
Who's pumping and dumping her. It's like you guys actually believe that once these girls go home they drive over to chad - land where they get fucked by chads without leaving a trace of evidence. All to fuck over betas. I can't tell if I'm just sick of this bullshit or if it's just getting to be too much.
>>
>>26953889
I take it back

you're a femanon aren't you? can't fool me honey
>>
>>26953889
>>26953944
Several studies show that women lie way more than men when it comes to everything from how many partners they have had, and if they have ever cheated with their spouse.

Literally google it you fucking naive cucks.
>>
>>26953952
>anyone who disagrees with me is either a literal retard who has no concept of what goes on around him or a female with a hidden agenda
>>
>>26953973
>some studies I'm too lazy to link say that women lie more
>therefore every woman cheats and all women are born with broken hymens because Chad fucks them inside the womb
>>
>>26953975
yea I'm 95% sure you're a woman
>>
>>26953998
>therefore every woman cheats and all women are born with broken hymens because Chad fucks them inside the womb

Pretty much yeah.

Do you know where you are on the internet, or are you actually lost?
>>
>>26953973
Then wouldn't the guys who are fucking them tell us? Guess what? If a guy is fucking her and she doesn't say anything, it doesn't mean he won't. Even these "chads" you guys talk about usually share the same few sluts. Stop dreaming man.
>>
>>26953789
Did you go to the same high school?
>>
>>26954056
I know where I am on the Internet, but you retards don't seem to know where you are in reality.

>>26954094
No, but I'm sure that means that she was the class slut and her several-month-long vaginismus therapy was a stunt.
>>
>>26952383
That is female posture for photos. They stand like that so they can push out their breasts and butt, and appear more attractive. Yeah it's shitty posture compared to standing up straight, but it's not the point either I guess.
>>
>>26954118
>I know where I am on the Internet, but you retards

Nobody invited you to come here to be asspained you fucking normie fag.

You are free to leave.
>>
>>26952310

If all girls are complete sl00ts howcome robots with their shit low standards cant get a single one of em

I would literally fuck the shit out of the middle girl
>>
>>26954236
>implying the robots in this thread are not asspained
>implying this board belongs to KV NEETs
>implying I'm not entitled to come in here and burst your bubbles
>implying you've been here longer than I have
>>
>>26952636
you actually do get born without shame

being ashamed of something depends on your upbringing
>>
>>26952310
I dont really give a shit about their promiscuity, but they possess a thought process that is governed by emotion and hardly any logic making them running anything a disaster because women are insane by defintion due to their thought process giving each woman a completely different view of reality.
>>
I'm gonna need some sauce with my spaghetti
>>
Nothing. They're exactly the same as they always have been.
>>
>>26954118
I don't even know what reality is anymore
>>
>>26952335
Why is it that being a slut is the only way these girls can have 'fun'?
>>
>>26952584
>coming into a board I hate, full of opinions I disagree with
>proceed to say it's shit yet keep coming here
tumblr logic.
>>
>>26952310
they just wanna have fun bro
>>
>>26955995
I don't hate this board. Not everyone on it is a delusional failure.
>>
>>26952684
Leave the website then you shit cunt.
>>
>>26952444

screencapped.

> stop fucking telling me im not original.
>>
>>26952491

> being this /pol/

It's okay, just take your meds and I'm sure the sharia voices will stop.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x458
>>26956014
>not everyone here is a delusional failure

>frequents a board full of shitty failed men who still suck on their mom's wrinkled tit and contribute nothing to anything

You understand how retarded you are making yourself look right? If this was s court room the judge would throw the case out.

You hate this place and you don't belong here yet you come here. That makes you a straight up retard.
You sit there and imply were all neck beards on a basement yet you're a fat timblrina.

Fuck off cunt. We may not all be failures but robots all share the views and opinions expressed here with regards to women and modern society. You don't so fucking leave.
>>
>>26952310
Everything fuck them all
>>
>>26956168
Solid comeback there you cunt.

You probably support diversity.
>>
>>26952310
Femanon here :) maybe you can help me
I have a friend who is a robot, and usually he is so supportive and sweet, takes me out for meals and buys me things. he's a great listener too
but after he walked in on me sucking Chads dick he wont even talk to me.
Why are men like this?
>>
>>26952684
>>26952684
Do't bother, they only look at hot ones and ignore uggos anyway. They say hate is like love.
>>
>>26956231
>things that didn't happen..bait bad bait
>>
>>26953699
Or you're looking at good looking women only.
>>
>>26952684
all women are whores this is true
>>
>>26956177
>You sit there and imply were all neck beards on a basement yet
She literally said not everyone's a failure dude. You're building a mountain out of nothing and misconstruing what she said.
>>
File: 1376926326272.gif (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1376926326272.gif
48 KB, 600x450
>>26956168
>/pol/
Not an argument. Women left alone to decide what's 'best' for them always fuck things up, literally.
>>
Many things, but you never have to look very far to find the most disturbing flaw in women; we have an example right here:

>>26952584

Women are the reactionaries. They do not live to create, they live to react to creation. They rebel when they don't get their way, and often they use the very tools of oppression to oppress others. Take a look at the above quote, do you see anything substantive in it? There is nothing but a reversal of an existing mode of argumentation--the ad hominem, utilized venomously.

We can see this throughout history. Women in medieval times used the tenants of religion and, because they were excluded form the church, exaggerated them. Women essentially said to the bishops, "Oh, the eucharist is only for men? Well I'm gonna eat NOTHING BUT the eucharist! I'm gonna starve myself and act in a really exaggerated manner to show that I don't NEED the church!"

What does this accomplish though, really? Women never earned respect with their hyperstimulated responses to oppression. Look at modern day feminism, what is it about? Women reacting once again, taking the tools of oppression and simply trying to distort them. "Women are whores? Well FUCK YOU I'm gonna become a SUPERWHORE! You better believe it!" "Women's bodies are subject to law? Well how bout this, I'm gonna have my period in public!"

They are brats. That's really it.
>>
>>26952584
Our own failures don't render the criticism invalid.
>>
>>26954084
>Then wouldn't the guys who are fucking them tell us?
Why the fuck would they?
>>
>>26952483
Chlorine soaked garments on a plane, thanks bitches.
>>
>>26952584
They "hate women" but talk about them so much like they're obsessed and in deep love with them all. Tsundere faggots.
>>
File: survey.png (123 KB, 1300x1956) Image search: [Google]
survey.png
123 KB, 1300x1956
>>26956177
I'm a dude and this board is not nearly as single-minded as you think. It just happens to have a population of retards who think they own the board because they're the fussiest babies.
>>
>>26956499
>no jews

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>26956401
The OP was literally reactionary bullshit to an imagined world where all women are whores. It was obvious projection - failed men who contribute nothing to society decide to pretend that women are mindless, useless drones. Because it makes them feel better about themselves being worthless.

I also love that everyone assumes I'm a woman because I called robots out on being useless.
>>
>>26952731
>the few actually good women are wifed up or in long term stable relationships by the time they turn 22

This. A good woman has no excuse for waiting and looking for things beyond this age. She should know what she wants and what she can get by now. She should have found a good man by now. If she didn't, it means she's not good enough.
>>
>>26956421
Have you ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black? You may not be promiscuous but you have more in common with your imagined she-devil than you think.
>>
Women are basically primeval entropy. They can't build or create anything. They can't create beneficial hierarchies. They can't cooperate. They can't love, they can't have friends, they can't even have fucking hobbies properly.

They are non-people. They are frivolous children who play at being adults (i.e., men) because it passes the time while they're waiting to have another kid. That's their biological function. They are children who are supposed to raise children.

Their only real powerful instincts are 1) "I gotta protect babies lol," and 2) "Give me as much free shit as you possibly can so I can get nice and fat and have healthy babies!" Putting that in charge of society, like our current society has, is just suicidal. We actually tricked ourselves into thinking women have "values." Values are essentially masculine. Women don't have values, they have animal instincts girt in human form. And we're letting that be the centre of our civilisation, because we're currently having a mass hysterical episode of trying to collectively impress women into sleeping with us by bowing down to them EXTRA HARD!!!!!

tldr women aren't people, but Beta Males: The Civilization keeps pretending they are because betas think it'll get them laid
>>
>>26956401
>They rebel when they don't get their way, and often they use the very tools of oppression to oppress others.
Wonder what men are doing on this boar- ohh..
>>
>>26956607
Why do they need to do any of that when beta losers are providing it for them? Would you go to work if you had billions of dollars to live off the rest of your life? You wouldn't. You keep giving women shit, but they can only be like that because of men propping them on a pedestal.
>>
>>26956655
There is nobility in man's stupidity. There's no nobility in woman's selfishness.

Male stupidity still has agency. Men are like retarded lemmings trying to find meaning in pussy. But "trying to find meaning" is still admirable. They are just confused and need some help.

Women have literally no agency. They are fucking black holes of agency. They EXIST NOT TO HAVE AGENCY. They are inert. They lack a soul in every sense of the word or concept. They are pointless. The only function they have is motivating men to do things, being fetish objects for male quests and drives, and that could just as easily be served by literally inanimate objects.

Men are potentially gods, even if they dress up like monkeys and roll around in their shit. Women are pieces of shit that like to pretend they're alive. They're grotesque. You could lift a woman to the loftiest possible height and give her every opportunity to develop a soul and individuate herself, and all she would do is revert to chthonic self-worship. They're like primordial ooze. Literally incapable of spiritual creation. They can only create biologically, unconsciously.
>>
>>26956574
The OP was a question. Your injection of meaning was the reaction. And you aren't helping your case either with this "failed men who contribute nothing" bullshit. Contribute nothing to what exactly? Society? Who would want to contribute to that? Or is that what a good man does, a man who's got worth is a man that "contributes"?

I don't care if you're a woman. What's more pertinent is that you're a child.
>>
>>26956708
They are just a slave gender made to only respect real human men meaning men that treat them like shit and rape them all the time, they act catty because its a psychological test to weed out any spineless male who cant see through her shit and hit her or rape her. Women are just incubator apes they are not people they look like people but they are not they are the most animalistic gender in human history.
>>
>>26956708
Yeah, but its your own fault for being a fucking beta faggot.

>hates women for what they're "born to do"
>doesnt hate men for doing what they need to do to attract a mate and not going over primal instincts

Laughable. So would you work if you had billions in the bank?

If your answer is no, and it is no, then you're no different from the parasite women.

Men will always take other men's accomplishments and act like its their own, even though they've personally done nothing to contribute to anything made in today's world. You're like those disgusting parents who brag about their kids accomplishments as if it were their own.
>>
>>26952310
Seriously who the fuck tiles the living room floor?
>>
>>26956535
To be fair, most people who are ethnically Jewish don't actually believe in God, even those who practice some of the traditions.
>>
>>26956779
Better than taking resources that aren't your own.
>>
>>26954492
Doj, put your trip back on so i can hide your inflamatory bullshit
>>
>>26956708
>There is nobility in man's stupidity
>hurrr mah dicc, me so hornyyy
>noble

Really dude?
>>
>>26956757
You are a child, because you claim that contributing to society is worthless. You do not understand the meaning of responsibility or empathy.
>>
>>26956890
The parasitic nature of human women is due to walking ape females losing indepedent survival abilities due to bipedalism making childbirth a huge problem so the males now had to defend the females or the species would go extinct. Prior to our walking ape days the female gender was bascally the male with different genitalia.
>>
>>26956168
top kek, feminist and gov actively tried to shame / censor reporting(victims coming out and early news articles) of the gangs in germany assaulting women because of their race
>>
>>26956890
Its given to them, not taken. Try again. You'd reject a free car? No you wouldn't. You're just spouting all this bullshit because you were never given the opportunity for it.
>>
>>26956790
This is a much better question than the OP.

>>26956891
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A WOMAN
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS TRIPFAG #297
>>
women r retards lol
>>
>>26956967
this tbqh fampai desu baka~~~~
>>
>>26956499
Speak for yourself fuck head. You come to a place you hate who's core beliefs you clearly disagree with. Then you think you're entitled to an opion. Get on your high horse and fuck off.
>>
>>26952684
Degenerate filth. Most women are like this.
>>
>>26956922
Why would i give two shits about thousands of people that are connected to me by laws and globalism?
We only care about those that are close to us, because they are the ones we can (supposedly) rely on, those are the people that i am indebted to, citizen #443 wouldn't even flinch to kill me if he was able to gain something from that, why should i feel indebted to them?
>>26956948
You have a similar typing style, i need to identify that faggot in order to avoid being ruse'd by him, sorry :3.
>>
>>26956790
Latin Americans
>>
>>26957010
I don't hate this place and this place does not have "core beliefs". If you read the fucking survey I posted, you'll see that the range of beliefs is fairly wide.
>>
>>26957046
You are only alive, literate, and living comfortably because you live in a place with a government, a police system, roads, sewers, clean water, schools, a fire department, and on and on and on. Then you turn around and go ME, ME, ME like a child.
>>
>>26954492
>>implying I'm not entitled to come in here and burst your bubbles
Burst my bubble anon, oh wise anon, burst thy bubble
>>
>>26957103
>Goverment
You mean the corrupted cunts that use the tax money to help their private enterprises?
>roads, sewers, clean water, schools, a fire department
We got that shit, because we needed them to set a higher standard of living which leads to a hogher productivity.
I don't see why i shouldn't dedicate myself to accomplish my own goals over the goals of 'da people'
Civilization stole the tribal life from me, now i'm a monkey in a suit, i will look out for myself and the others will do the same.
The world isn't sunshine and rainbows.
>>
>>26957103
That's not the point they were addressing.
While humans are connected via the government system, many of them are more concerned with their own lives.

However in their case it is less those things you've mentioned and more of the insidious bullshit that tax money gets wasted on. They don't get to decide where resources for things that don't matter to them go. Taxes can make you indirectly pay for something you are against.

It is human to be selfish. Even selflessness can be selfish if it feeds an ego or some such. To call selfishness childish is foolish in of itself.

So while you can deride them for being selfish, it is also hypocritical due to human nature.
>>
I'd fuck them
>>
well in this photo

they're like 16

in the peak of their sexual maturity

and are therefore horny as fuck.

while you do stuff like stick your dick in the vacuum cleaner, they do stuff like this.
>>
>>26952620
>>26953849
facilitate
verb
make (an action or process) easy or easier.
>>
>>26957256
You're full of shit. Selfishness is practically the definition of immaturity. A mature person is someone who acknowledges where their fortunes come from and gives back to the people who helped him. A society of sociopaths who only care about themselves is a violent, unhappy chaos.
>>
>>26957689
You missed the point. Again.
There is an element of selfishness in selflessness. It is a moral, social and emotional element. Giving back makes people feel less like a parasite, if that value was passed onto them proper.

Selfishness in itself isn't always a bad thing because it gives people a desire to do something for themselves. They do so because they want to. They can also act selfless for selfish reasons.

If the person does not benefit from it in some way, they would not commit to the act. It can be emotional satisfaction doing something "just", raising their social status, and so on. The only truly selfless humans are the ones that truly gain nothing from selflessness. They would derive no satisfaction or pleasure from giving back to others. They wouldn't care about their social reputation. In essence, they would have to be acting emptily.
>>
>>26957689
Yep, just man up and take care of someone elses babby, don't be selfish!

Donate to every hobo who asks - don't be selfish!

Donating to one charity organisation? why so selfish? donate to all of them!
>>
>>26952310
>implying their being mad isnt equal to madness of males but manifests in different ways
>>
>>26957885
This is all semantics that's dancing around the point. Whether or not there is some element of selfishness in doing good by giving back to people that helped you, it is the right and mature thing to do, and it leads to a better world.

>>26957926
You don't have to be a saint to be a decent person.
>>
>>26958784
You threw the entirety of selfishness under the bus. I countered that. Call semantics all you like, you are still wrong in doing so.
>>
>>26958833
I didn't throw 'the entirety of selfishness' under the bus. I said that it's childish to be so selfish that you contribute nothing to society.
>>
>>26952335
How is getting roasted considered fun?
>>
>>26958880
>Selfishness is practically the definition of immaturity.
This is the specific text you stated. That is a broader definition than what you are saying now.

It is also mature to admit when you are wrong.
>>
>>26958919
OK - a large degree of selfishness is practically the definition of immaturity.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 582x741
>>26952310
>Be me
>MFW I went to school with all three of these girls.
>MFW they still have no shame about this photo
>MFW I actually have a Chad friend who fucked the girl in the middle.

They're actually really nice girls, but seriously airheaded.
>>
File: im ready.jpg (305 KB, 754x1530) Image search: [Google]
im ready.jpg
305 KB, 754x1530
>>26952684
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

sure okay pal
>>
>>26958784
>You don't have to be a saint to be a decent person.
According to you, you do to not be selfish. We weren't talking about being a decent person, don't change the goalposts to dodge the fact you are wrong.
>>
File: 1426226241212.png (85 KB, 618x692) Image search: [Google]
1426226241212.png
85 KB, 618x692
>>26952684

>most women are not this

When will the meme die?

C U C K
>>
File: fug my shid up.png (14 KB, 528x530) Image search: [Google]
fug my shid up.png
14 KB, 528x530
>>26952310
>tfw have a folder full of pictures of my sister acting like this that I jerk off to
>>
>>26958958
>still doesnt admit hes wrong

Oh man, immature people talking about maturity is comedy gold at its finest.
>>
>>26953944
>I can't tell if I'm just sick of this bullshit or if it's just getting to be too much.

Oh nooo poor little wedditor getting triggered.
>>
>>26954141
>They stand like that so they can push out their breasts and butt, and appear more attractive.

I'd lve to shoot those spic bitches with a shotgun.
>>
How do we solve the Female Question, lads?
>>
i hate the way they are so happy all the time
i dont understand how they do it
>>
File: 1437865703277.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1437865703277.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>26959714
I'd love to shoot them with my dick
>>
File: dog_licking_self.jpg (108 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dog_licking_self.jpg
108 KB, 500x375
They're the same as they've always been.

You wouldn't fault a dog for barking and licking it's own balls.

The problem is that we've bought into this meme that they're our equals and "oppressing" their shitty behaviour is wrong.
>>
>>26959888
By solving the Jewish problem.
>>
File: 1444925558244.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1444925558244.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
I wish I was gay to be honest.

I just hate women so much.
>>
Well if you think about it, people in places of political or economic power usually get away with other shit people normally wouldn't be.

So my guess is "unwritten rules of law" being more a problem then it needs to be, because people who do not have expression of oppression (please just be with me I'm just using to old dictionary term) take things for granted. This leads those people to think highly of themselves and continue to do ethically wrong shit because of who they are.

For example, people say all the fucking time "never hit a lady" but then if a girl does something worth pounding their face in you get into an issue of semantics and other bullshit, instead of dealing with the present issue because "they can be ladies so she must be one".
>>
File: why.jpg (364 KB, 1050x1000) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
364 KB, 1050x1000
Females are completely worthless. Guys are way better.
>>
>>26960783
Glad you're calling them GUYS and not boipussy like the majority of this autistic board
>>
>>26952310

Girl on the right has some cute af feet.

10/10 would tickle mercilessly.
>>
>>26961043
How would Boypussy imply not a guy? It has boy in it. I think you mean trap or she.
>>
>>26959157
how old were they in this pic? what year was it taken?

ive always wondered what the missle one looks like? any pics?
>>
>>26961198
Just say "I like men"
>>
>>26957103
I wonder what it feels like to be this cucked.
>>
>>26952310
they're all a bunch of fucking stupid, useless, enititled gold diggers
>>
>>26956605
That would make /r9k/ hypocritical, but that doesn't mean /r9k/'s argument is wrong, dumb roastie. Can you even PRETEND to understand how logic works?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_fallacy
>>
>>26959157
>Iknowhershegoestomyschool.jpg
>>
>>26960235
>You wouldn't fault a dog for barking and licking it's own balls.
You're damn right I fucking would,
*throws shoe*
Shut the fuck up you you stupid fucking mutt and stop licking your balls it's goddamn disgusting.
>>
>>26960783
At this point both of those images disgust me.
>>
>>26952310
all girls..old and new and future ones will be the same....nothing wrong with them...just how they are
>>
>>26952483
I'm confused, why couldn't they get clothes out their bags and put them on top of their bikinis? Did they not have the suitcases they put their clothes into with them? Would it be that much of a hassle to open them up and grab shorts and a shirt?
>>
>>26963169
an excuse to be naked in public, I guess.

>women.jpg
>>
>>26959535
Probably a woman
>>
>>26963035
That's the thing, you can train the dog to act in a more acceptable manner.

Of course a dog without training is going to act badly.
It's not that something is wrong with the dog.
If a dog has never been trained and it bites people, barks all the time and pisses inside, it's just in it's nature, it's not a bad dog.

When we used to train women, they behaved in a far more acceptable manner.
>>
>>26952310
They're all superficial retards.
They're attracted to height, clothing, and haircuts.

Height because of cavewoman instincts they never grew out of even though they'll constantly talk about how they don't need a man to protect them.

Clothing because it means you have money and can buy them things.

And I have no idea what the fuck is up with the hair thing.

Women/Men have the exact opposite problems, men want sex and women (SEEMINGLY) want emotional love.
And any woman, fat or ugly, can get someone to have sex with them. So they sleep around then complain when no wants to buy them shit, be romantic, or both.
They wallow in self-pity about it too.
>Boo-hoo! I'm such a whore! Why won't any man love me and treat me like their child???
Men on the other hand can't get someone to have sex with them if they're fat, ugly, or short. We get the short end of the stick, yet we somehow have it so much better.

WOMEN DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR PUSSY SIZE, PUSSY IS PUSSY.
But then they'll always argue over who has the better pussy or brag about how good their pussy is, like they deserve a prize for willing to have sex with a man, like their pussy is priceless.
What do we get with supplying them with dick? Fuck you, this dick ain't free.

Deniece Williams was the only woman that understood this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7FGbhpr2pg
>>
>>26953740
>>26953772

I met my girlfriend when we were both 21 and she was a virgin as well. It's pretty obvious she has no experience, given how she was in bed and how clingy she's been for the last two years.

Plus, she's Indian and still lives with her parents.
>>
>>26952310
Delete this pic while you can
I was permabanned last year for posting this for violating rule #1
>>
>>26964635
bump for triggers
>>
>>26959522
Senpai Pls post on zippyshare I'll love you forever
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.