[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here /completely alone/ I'm talking NO FRIENDS and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: 1455013813853.jpg (21 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1455013813853.jpg
21 KB, 240x232
Anyone here /completely alone/
I'm talking NO FRIENDS and NO FAMILY.
>>
>>26951867
get some friends and family then
>>
>>26951949
Yeah man, just grow some new friends it's easy!
>>
>>26951867
How did you end up this way anonchan?
>>
>>26951867
almost all by myself, the only human bean i interact with is my mom
>>
>>26951867
Are you one of those kids who no one picked off the orphanage or are you an old fag who outlived their family?
>>
>>26952017
I hear ya brother. Samesies. My mom got cancer last year and I freaked out. She made it through, but I decided either way was cool with me because when she dies I'll finally be free to commit suicide or an hero.
>>
File: pepe44.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>23 year old neet
>live in parents basement
>never interact with parents
>carefully time trips upstairs for food and water so my parents aren't in the room when I am
>spend my days shitposting and watching anime
>no interest in meeting new people or forming friendships

Have I reached Valhalla?
>>
>>26951990
Got kicked out for dropping out of college. Left to a different country. Haven't spoken to them in 2 years and don't want to.
>>
You're never alone with schizophrenia
>>
>>26952094
Hey, it looks like it. When was the last time you went outside?
>>
File: pepe54.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepe54.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>26952167
I think November of 2015. I needed to go to a doctors appointment to renew my psych med prescriptions. My mom is willing to pick them up for me, all I need to do is visit the doctor to get the renewals. Its only twice a year so I won't have to do it again for another few months. I lose track of days sometimes, so it might've been in October that I went out.
>>
>>26952196
What lead you to become isolated in your basement? What do your parents say?
>>
>>26952263
Aspergers, Major Depression, Avoidant personality, bipolar disorder, and a shitton of other things. I've always been a terrible autist. I dropped out of high school at 17 because being around people was forcing me to go to the bathroom to hide my panic attacks.

My parents have pretty much given up on me. I've been a disappointment for my entire life, this is nothing new.
>>
>>26952196
I recognize your posting style, you're that Virginia anon right?
>>
>>26952311
Yeah, the autist with the graveyard across the street from his house.

I'm not even tripfagging and people are recognizing me. Shit. I guess spending all day on one board makes me recognizable.
>>
My family hates me and my only "friend" keeps me around for drug money. Do I count?
>>
>>26952304
At least do you do comfy shit in your basement? What do you watch, listen to? What do you eat? Any other activities?
>>
Me. I have family but never been really close and open to anyone
>>
>>26952420
I mostly listen to new age and jazz instrumentals, I have a pretty good sounds system so my music sounds especially good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9iWFHw5K84

I watch a lot of moe anime because it relaxes me. Paired with the music and my meds my anxiety just melts away. I browse the comfy threads a lot too. I've taken up writing as a hobby as well.
>>
>>26951949
Not everyone is born gifted like you
>>
>>26952413
Why does your family hate you? Do you never speak to them?
>>
>>26952469
Why do you have anxiety anyway? If all that you do is carelessly sit in your basement, have your parents do everything for you?
>>
>>26952571
I don't know. I'm just fucked in the head I guess. It isn't logical.
>>
>>26952094
not till 30
>>
15 in da middle o miami
>>
>>26952596
Do you have a diary or something? I'd be very interested in reading your day to day activities. If you don't, can you at least greentext what you did today? Or the last few days?
>>
>>26952094
I blame your parents for allowing this behavior
>>
>>26952536
They think I steal from them, because when I was younger I used to take cookies and shit. So anytime something goes missing it's automatically my fault. Last straw happened a few weeks ago

>300$ goes missing from mom
>automatically goes to me like always
>starts digging through my room, throwing clean clothes on the ground, spilling shit out of drawers, etc
>tell her I don't mind her looking but please don't make a mess cuz I just cleaned up
>so what anon it's just gonna get messy again anyways
>tell her to get out of my room
>ignored.jpeg
>get mad and start yelling
>moms bf starts with the whole don't talk to her like that bs
>fuck this shit
>snap and attack him
>mom and brother pull us apart
>you need to leave anon
>okay give me a minute to get my stuff
>won't get out, just keeps talking about how much of a disappointment I am
>can't take it, go outside to smoke a ciggy and calm down for a minute
>go to go back inside and get my stuff, door is locked
>she says she'll give me my things but I can't come in
>k
>gives me my bag with all my stuff but my playstation in it
>I'm not leaving without my playstation
>you can have it when I get my 300$
>autistic rage activated
>pick up stick, tell her to let me get playstation or I'll smash a window and take it myself
>she cracks and gives it to me
>leave

Mom said she's disowning me and if she sees me again she's calling the cops. Never knew my dad he left when I was little
>>
>>26952729
Won't get out long enough to let me grab my shit*

Asked her to gtfo my room
>>
Pretty much, but I don't stress over it. I prefer being alone.
>>
>>26952729
Wow, it really must've been the last straw. Be honest, did you actually steal shit before?
>>
>>26952764
How do you cope with it? I'm so weak, I can't stand being alone.
>>
>>26952855
nice dubs

Like a roach from a joint. Never taken any money. Never taken a significant amount of weed
>>
>>26952891
So you really think she's keeping her promise of disowning you?
>>
>>26952729
>starts digging through my room, throwing clean clothes on the ground, spilling shit out of drawers, etc
>tell her I don't mind her looking but please don't make a mess cuz I just cleaned up

There's this gipsy tv show I was watching. The woman hid money from her husband and he throws all her clothes down. It's actually hilarious, I can post a youtube link if you want.
>>
>>26952891
Where do you are right now? What's your plan once you're kicked out?
>>
>>26952959
Idk maybe. Only time will tell

>>26953042
mobile fag with no data

>>26953257
I travel for work so I'm never home anyways. This happened while I was NEET

Sorry for the slow reply guys, wagecucks gotta stop shitposting sometimes
>>
>>26953868
Oh, that's a sweet deal. What do you work at? Where do you stay?
>>
I feel sorry for robots with no family. I have no friends but I have a good family. But that's it.
>>
>>26953939
I deliver telephone books. We travel all over. I'm in Louisiana right now. Shitty pay but it's a lot better than being at home all day.

>>26953966
nice dubs
>>
>>26953988
Doesn't it hurt you that you have no family anymore? Or friends? How do you cope?
>>
>>26954032
Drugs. 4chan. There's a lot of ways to distract oneself from loneliness
>>
Sounds tough, wanna skype or something?
>>
>>26951867
I have no friends, but I do have my mum. We don't have a have a bad relationship or anything, but we don't say much to each other.
>>
>>26954100
Tell me stuff about yourself
>>
>>26954159
Same here. Does your mother have any friends?
>>
>>26954272
>Does your mother have any friends?
No, she's about a stone's throw away from becoming a hermit/crazy cat lady. I also strongly suspect she has Alzheimer's, but she doesn't like doctors.
>>
>>26954451
Give some examples of what she said or did. I'm too curious.
>>
Tbqh drinking lager, watching red dwarf, waiting for my curry to arrive and browsing r9k isnt too bad.

not getting any cards or presents on by birthday was shit though
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.