[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally ordered some rope robots. In a few days I'll finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: noose.jpg (35 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
35 KB, 391x391
I finally ordered some rope robots. In a few days I'll finally be able to leave this hellhole.
Gonna drop-hang myself from the top step of the basement stairs, it's one of those open ones and pretty thick, so I'm sure it'll hold my weight.

It's 6 meters of 22mm thick manilla rope, in case anyone is interested. I'll cut off what I don't need.

Suicide thread?
>inb4 404 with zero replies
>>
>>26951429
There won't be any replies because they're all dead!

RATTLERATTLERATTLERATTLE
>>
>hopeless self-bump
>>
Godspeed Op, where are you from?
>>
>>26952412

Netherlands, the country of cuks and roasties
>>
>>26952513
Netjes, succes kerel.
>>
Don't do it brah, or at least kill yourself in an interesting way ie taking steroids and becoming a greek god
>>
>>26952513
Any particular reason why? Do you have family?
>>
>>26951429
Good luck. You need it, last time i tried to hang myself the rope broke. No money to buy a decent strong rope
I made it with bedsheets
>>
>>26951429
Take a deep breath and sleep on it. This is a bad idea. You can change things in your life. You have the power. I hope you change your mind.
>>
>>26952540

Bedankt man.

>dat voel wanneer je op zaterdagavond over zelfmoord zit te posten terwijl stacy wordt gepaald door 10 gasten
>>
>>26951429
Stream or don't even mention it attention fag
>>
>>26952617
Ik ken dat voel man
>>
>>26952617
Maar eerlijk, vind je het niet een beetje sneu om je eigen leven te beeindigen? Wat is precies de reden?
>>
>>26952589
>You can change things in your life. You have the power.

Sorry normalfag-san, but this isn't always true. Sometimes it really is too late. If you travel too far on the wrong path, the damage can't always be undone.
>>
>>26952575

No reason to live. Fucked up mentally, in constant pain due to physical problems, no friends/family, no chance at a gf, etc

>>26952583

Thanks man. Also that's why I bought manilla rope. With shipping it was 22 euros, and it can easily hold my fat ass.

>>26952589

It's gonna take at least 2 days to get here anyways, but I've been thinking seriously about this for the last half year, and general suicide for the 3 years before that. I think I've given myself enough time
>>
>>26951429
you're a pussy for killing yourself instead of other people.
ex: People who ruined your life.
Coward even in death.
>>
>>26951429
Pic of stairs please with timestamp?
>>
>>26951429
I'm happy for you. I will also kill myself but not now. I admire you.
>>
>>26952671
Well, I'm not going to try to talk you out of it because I think everyone should have the right to die if they so choose. Good luck anon, I hope it's quick and painless.
>>
File: laugh.png (104 KB, 720x514) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
104 KB, 720x514
>>26951429
>I finally ordered some rope
>>
>>26952667
how the hell would you know. you just don't want to feel obliged to consider putting in the effort to change anything.
you don't commit suicide because "your life is beyond repair" unless you've got armed men coming after you, and I doubt that's the case. You commit suicide because you're tired of trying. But that is completely different from being UNABLE to change anything.
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (707 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpg
707 KB, 1000x1333
>>26952738
Here you go

This is an original post dammit
>>
>>26952863
Anothet robot here, How I suppose ro change my shitty genes? If u failed ib genes lottery then u ate DOOMED. All these manlets, dicklets, ugly faces, autists, they all are doomed to suffer.
>>
>>26951429
Can you livestream for your robot bros? Pleeeeease?
>>
>>26951429
DONT DO THAT. THAT WOULD BE PAINFULL, SHOTGUN TO HEAD IS THE BEST WAY
>>
>>26952690
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_%28logic%29
>>
>>26953048
you didnt answer this.>>26952690

You probably got a lot of shit from other people during your life right? And you'll kill yourself because of it? that would just make them win even more.

If you got the guts to kill yourself you also got the guts to kill people.
>>
>>26953109
nogunz country man, dunno where to get one either.
And even if I did I wouldn't have money for one. But thanks for your advice.

>>26953081
I might try to figure something out, don't count on it tho
>>
File: feelinit.png (133 KB, 609x392) Image search: [Google]
feelinit.png
133 KB, 609x392
MY MOST RECENT PURCHASE OLD BLACK ROPE
GONNA LEARN HOW TO TIE IT HANG IT IN MY CHAMBER
PERFECT REMINDER OCCULT I'M MADE OF
COME TRY IT OUT WHENEVER YOU WANNA
>>
>>26953072
there are happy manlets/dicklets/uglys/autists
I don't care how or why, or if you rationalize that they're wrong. They exist, and that's indisputable. It's pointless to argue any inch further because happiness is the endgame here.

It's possible to be one of them, and if you choose to suffer instead, that is simply all there is to it. You cannot deny that it is possible to be happy, in all except the most dire of lives (which is gonna be if you're in debt to a drug lord, or a hunted criminal, or some shit).
>b-but "be urself" is a meme
>there's no way _I_ could be happy, I'm always going to be a loser, it's not worth it to try!
>I'm not in control!
>the world hates me and I've got no other path in life!
Whenever someone says this, they do not mean it. They are only rationalizing their decisions, and trying to justify who they are. It's obvious. It's also not mutually exclusive to happiness. No one is a god.

By saying this I'm inviting someone to call me a normie (use normalfag, for christssake, you fucking redditor) which is itself just a reaction to this threatening truth. Watch and see
>>
>>26953138
>You probably got a lot of shit from other people during your life right? And you'll kill yourself because of it? that would just make them win even more.
Correct, but I don't care anymore at this point. I just want the suffering to stop.

>If you got the guts to kill yourself you also got the guts to kill people.
Nope
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (102 KB, 631x647) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
102 KB, 631x647
>>26953259
>No one is a god.
But that's not true. The kicker is, these turbo chads are also really nice because everyone treated him like one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMlDimV9zsE
>>
>>26953293
you think the magical alphamale 10inchdick unicorn doesn't have external factors he has to coexist with?

More rationalization, more useless protesting. All happiness is dependent upon accepting the things you cannot possibly change about your life (which everyone has, without exception).

It may take more zen in some than in others, but it doesn't change the fact that it IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE to be content. It's a matter of learning to navigate life.
>>
>>26953325
FOOL, YOU CANT BE HAPPY WITH SHITY GENES, THEY RUINING THE LIFE.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.