[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drugs/ here? What's you favorite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11
File: drug.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
drug.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
Who /drugs/ here? What's you favorite?
>>
Opiates, particularly heroin. Should be getting half a gram soon. Also went for some bulk etizolam. And weed of course in the background. I was supposed to get some flubromazolam, but I might have gotten ripped on that, and I should hopefully have some fent based imitation Roxicodone's soon. Oh and next Thursday I should be able to get some Percocet and do one big CWE batch.
>>
ketamine
I also abuse pills
>>
Crack, not even kidding. Smoking a dub all in one blast after doing a shot of dope is the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>26951194
Crack is whack and also loads of fun. But it's not at all worth buying where I live (when I tried it I paid $50 for an amount that looked roughly similar to what I saw some heads buying for $5 in Montreal), and when I order uppers I usually just go for meth because it lasts longer.
>>
File: pepe68.jpg (132 KB, 700x679) Image search: [Google]
pepe68.jpg
132 KB, 700x679
I don't have the social connections necessary to acquire drugs. All I can do is buy alcohol from the liquor store down the street and mix it with my antidepressants. Its all I've got. The sedative effects help soothe my nerves and sometimes even motivate me to go out for nightwalks.

Where do you guys get your drugs from?
>>
Speaking of drugs, I'm not sure what I did yesterday but I had been up for 36 hours, then I had 4 hours of sleep today, then I went to the gym and hit a new PR without too much effort, and now I'm back and still don't feel tired.

I was drinking and popping a bunch of pills.

I don't even feel a crash coming on and it's been almost two long and busy days with 4h of sleep. Any idea what it could be? I didn't get a 'OMG IM SO SUPERCHARGED FEELING', but I don't feel tired at all.
>>
>>26951240
I've said this way too many times to count.

The fucking internet. It's all on the internet. All of it.
>>
Marijuana and oxy were always my favorite two but I just use marijuana now. Trying to work up the nerve to drop some 4-AcO-MET today.
>>
Either E or Coke
>>
>>26951240
Darknet. You can set all that shit up in an hour or two. Get a circle account, send the coins through a tumbler into your wallet, and put an order in.

reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs
>>
I've only tried weed, not interested in doung harder drugs. Wax is my favorite, just picked up a gram of sour cookies. Bretty gud/10
>>
>>26951263
That's what I'm doing. Oxycodone right? I got it from breaking my ankle. Shit feels so nice together.
>>
>>26951247
You don't know what kinds of pills you were taking?

Anyway, sometimes people overestimate how shitty crashes will be in my opinion. I did meth all day yesterday and the day before, and got at most like an hour or two of sleep in that period, and I didn't get any real crash at any point
>>
>>26951283
I bought some lollipops from my dealer last week and they were shit. I was so pissed at him, they didn't get me stoned at all
>>
>>26951152
I want to try heroin and crack but have no hook up how do I find a dealer?
>>
>>26951300
Yeah, oxy is oxycodone, unless he means oxymorphone which is like oxycodone but much rarer and a lot better. Protip: if you want to keep enjoying oxy, never do heroin, because now that I made that switch Percocet feels like nothing. I'm going to try extracting 10-13 pills and see if that gets me somewhere.
>>26951282
You really, really don't need to tumble coins just to spend them. That's a waste of time. All I do is route them through an anonymous Blockchain account.
>>
>>26951300
>Oxycodone right?
Of course. I've never even met anyone that had oxymorphone. Enjoy that heavenly combo but don't turn into a pill fiend or you will regret it later.
>>
>>26951360
I've heard that circle is shutting down accounts that are linked to darknet market wallets. Sending coins from circle to electrum, then to the wallet won't remove taint.
>>
>>26951384
Then set up a blockchain, it takes like 30 seconds, and that way you have a step involved which isn't connected to anything darknet related.
>>
For those ITT that have injected heroin/opiates before, how did you honestly get to that point? Where pushing that plunger down is a good idea? What did the infamous "rush" feel like? Are you addicted?
>>
i have two hits of very clean L. Prolly gonna do it next week in the mountains of western NC. FUCK YEAH
>>
>>26951152
I haven't done anything but drink for a while, but lately I've wanted to do a shot of heroin for old times sake and feel that rush and blissful apathy for a few hours. Unfortunately I don't know where to get any where I'm living now
>>
>>26951333
Meth? What's that like?
>>
>>26951430
>mountains of western NC
*Southern appalachian tripper fistbump*
>>
>>26951359
Why do you want to try heroin and crack
>>
File: 1456756971498.gif (548 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456756971498.gif
548 KB, 499x499
>My guy went out of town without telling anybody
>Can't reup for another week
>Losing customers and money daily
>>
>>26951497
because I want to see what it feels like also I don't care if it harms my body
>>
>>26951282
That sounds like a great way to get arrested. I'm pretty sure the police are setting up honeypots all over the darknet markets.
>>
>>26951410
IV is more efficient, and I was already snorting heroin anyways. I'd seen people do it and had them show me how, so one day I just mixed up a couple bags, tied my arm off, and did a couple pokes til I caught a vein. I saw the blood come into the syringe, pushed down, then it hit me in like 10 seconds. I was pretty underwhelmed, honestly. I thought it was gonna be super intense, but it's just like snorting except it all comes on in a wave. I had a handful of rushes that hit me like a truck, but for the most part it's not that intense.
>>
>>26951152
I'm on acid as we speak and the only other thing I've tried is weed
>>
>>26951333
Not really. I mean I know they were uppers clearly. I don't think it was hard drugs like meth as I said because there was no 'supercharged' feeling. I only used meth once or twice before and it was actively noticeable that you were def on something.
>>
>>26951514
Why don't you care? Where are you in your life at the moment if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>26951469
Yurp appalachia is truly beautiful. Very special place.
>>
>>26951497
Because they feel better than almost anything in existence.
>>26951439
Makes you feel alert and alive. Most enjoyable if you can do it talking to people, even if it's just online. I enjoyed it much more when I had someone to chat with than when I didn't. Or if you have something to work on. Lately I've been too depressed to do anything, even on meth, so I just sat around watching TV, and that uninspiring.
>>26951410
I haven't shot yet, but I'm close. I'm at this point because I hate myself, want to die, and can't envision a reality in which I enjoy life. I scared off the only person who was close to me by being crazy and on drugs, and I'm not strong enough to change, in addition to not being sure if I even want to. I'm just done more or less.
>>
>>26951548
I'm a worthless neet who gets drunk daily
>>
>>26951532
Nah, it's safe for buyers. Only way you're gonna get caught is if you're selling big-time, or if you order overseas.
https://www.gwern.net/Black-market%20arrests
>>
>>26951532
They really aren't though. It's too complicated, and it would need to be the DEA or something, and it just isn't worth the DEA's time to track down end users like that.
>>
Somebody tell me they've done ethyl hexedrone and what it's like. I just ordered some but there's very little info out there. Also what's s good price for dilaudid/oxymorphone? 50 2mg pills for 250 sound fair?
>>
Acid. 25i can be fun, butit's more of a "shit's movin', yo" than "I figured out the meaning of life, I just can't quantify it with words"

In the middle of a Lenten mental T break. I know the 12 day rule, but mentally, I just know how to handle the amounts of acid I can usually afford. I like taking adderall then dropping as soon as I feel it hit, then making music.
>>
>>26951410
Curiosity really. I knew I would have to know what it felt like at some point so I just said fuck it. I was already smoking it and had nothing good going in my life. I told a friend of mine who had started shooting that if he wanted to give me a shot for free then I would do it, and he did

The rush is great. This warm pleasurable feeling spreads throughout your whole body. It's like your body and mind completely relax and let out a sigh of relief. I usually couldn't help but smile after doing it

I probably injected about 20 times over about a one year period. I don't do it anymore and I wouldn't recommend that anybody else do it. It has the potential to fuck your shit up or kill you if you don't have a strong will. It's not worth the risk
>>
>>26951565
Yeah I've been a neet for... what is it now, 2016? Two years then. All I do is sit inside, don't hit up a soul (except for online friends of course because otherwise I'd lose it), and occasionally go outside for a cigarette. Putting myself at risk of damaging my dignity, I don't want to change and better myself. Like >>26951560 this guy said, I can't imagine a reality where I'm happy in, especially in ones that are within my reach, through working and shit. I'm not lazy, I'm just unsatisfied. Maybe I should do psychedelics, I don't know.
>>
>>26951376
Move to Tennessee. I get the 40 mg oxymorphones for 65 each. 10 mgs of it up the nose and I'm nodding for like 4 hours
>>
>>26951626
As the guy who you referenced, psychedelics are a lie. They aren't a magic pill for people like us. They only work for normal people without brain problems.
>>
File: 1406524836420.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1406524836420.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>tfw taking meth every day and slowly losing my mind
>tfw got convinced a couple days ago that I helped write this song from the '60s
>>
This thread is triggering the shit out of me because I haven't had oxycodone in about a year now. Should I just throw myself down the stairs or go around my neighborhood, knocking on people's doors and asking them to use their bathroom, and then raid their medicine cabinets?
>>
>>26951626
>I can't imagine a reality where I'm happy in
I can really relate to that, I keep getting told I need to do something and enjoy life but I don't find anything that enjoyable besides being fucked up
>>
>>26951642
This, they amplify emotions so if you're depressed then have fun eating acid
>>
i've done every drug normies have heard of except heroin meth and PCP, and a fuckton of shit that most people haven't heard of. Opium is my favorite.
>>
File: 1457125694889.jpg (55 KB, 540x703) Image search: [Google]
1457125694889.jpg
55 KB, 540x703
weed.

that's all. i'd like to try ayahuaska.
or shrooms.
>>
>>26951642
Yeah, I have a friend with PDD-NOS and he's done LSD, various research chemicals, various dissociatives, and DMT so many times but he's still stuck.
>>
>>26951654
How many fucking days have you been up? I went on a four day binge and stayed completely sane.
>>26951661
I found a nine year old script in a house where I dogsit. I'm going to take all of them and replace them with Tylenol. I honestly don't even feel guilty, it's not like they're going to take them this long after they got the script.
>>
>>26951654
You should probably stop doing meth but speaking of such I ate half of ob of these like and hour and a half ago. No euphoria but I got a stimulating headache basically
>>
>>26951712
You took the wrong kind, idiot. Levomethamphetamine doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. Enjoy your placebo. And next time, get Benzedrex.
>>
>>26951706
Lucky fuck. God, to feel that "sure" and secure of myself once again...
>>
>>26951733
Fucking idiot should've checked the back of the bottle and made sure it was the Vick's dextromethamphetamine.
>>
>>26951359
Crack is fucking insane dude

It's feels like fireworks are going off in your brain

The comedown is a nightmare
>>
>>26951738
About the pills you mean? It's not as if I don't hate myself, this is just a comparatively trivial thing. I've done much worse.
>>
can you guys recommend over the counter shit that will fuck me up? I don't really want cough syrup but I'll take pills. I got fucked on benadryl a few times
>>
>>26951748
Are you stupid? You want propylhexedrine. It's a completely different drug.
>>
>>26951753
No I mean how oxy makes me feel lol
>>
>>26951752
that's why I wanna try it I feel like it'd be fun. Do you know the prices of it?
>>
>>26951752
What's the comedown like? Just intense depression or something?
>>
>>26951756
The best DXM in pill form I've found is Robitussin gel caps. They're pretty widely available, 15 milligrams per pill in bottles of 20 for 300 total. Your other options for OTC stuff aren't very extensive, but Benzedrex inhalers can be an option if you like stimulants.
>>
>>26951753

not him but what worse things have you done? i'm in the mood to hear a story.
>>
>>26951768
Oh, ha, fair enough. I took 2 as soon as I found the bottle, and saved six for that night. When I took the six, I felt almost nothing. My tolerance is apparently much higher than I realized. I think I'm probably going to CWE all of the rest of them at once. I don't think there's any way ~65 milligrams could kill me. I guess if it does, hey, I don't need to keep living.
>>
>>26951668
Really? Well there goes my hopes of trying shrooms
>>
>>26951792
how of those should I take to get high?
>>
>>26951733
I know, the only store near me only has this. I went to get cigs a figured what the hell
>>
>>26951811
Nothing too interesting. Honestly the stuff I feel about were taking meds meant for my pets. My cat got liquid buprenorphine after he was neutered, and I siphoned some of it off and replaced it with a bit of water so no one would notice, and I also took some codeine and alprazolam that was prescribed to one of my dogs right before he was put down. I honestly don't regret stealing any meds I've taken other than the ones intended for my pets, but what can I say, I'm a piece of shit junkie. I didn't take all of them, they always had meds, but I still hate myself. Oh and my current dog got benzo's because he freaked out going to the vet, and I ended up taking all of those because work was making me panic and I thought he didn't need them anymore, and literally the day I took the last one my parents started talking about how he needed to go to the vet, and they should give him a pill. I wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>26951841
GOOGLE DXM DOSAGE CALCULATOR. HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE NEED TO EXPLAIN THiS
>>
>>26951841
300 milligrams is a pretty basic low level trip. Check Erowid, and see what they say about plateaus.
>>
>>26951359
Darknet. Meerkvo for the crack and Canadianforger for the dope.
>>
>>26951770
No, I've never bought it. I only did a hit or two a couple of times when it was offered to me. I think it's like usually 20 dollars for a rock though

>>26951788
Yeah, pretty much. You just feel really blank and emotionless. Plus my body felt like shit and I had a pretty bad headache
>>
>>26951914
Prices on rock can vary like crazy, and it will always be so much cheaper in the city than anywhere else. I live in the countryside and it gets sold as $50 pieces, and I've seen hobos getting more for a fraction of that elsewhere.
>>
Only weed and huffing ether this far
>>
Just smoked a hit of meth right before meeting up with my dad. I probably shouldn't have another.

NEETlyfe
>>
>>26952004
He knows. Trust me.
>>
>>26951991
have you huffed any glade? I have like a full can of it
>>
I really miss benzos for the impulsive motivation and urge to do shit

I miss stimulants for the insane energy that makes you feel like you can work out like crazy and go for a run whilst masturbating simultaneously
>>
How were your childhoods?
>>
>>26952026
nope, I've huffed thinner tho (inb4 degenerate)
no reason for not trying it tho, go ahead bro
don't overdo it btw, can srsly make you go retarded
>>
>>26952131
I just did some not as good as nitrous
>>
>>26951991
Seriously? Ether? Why?
>>
>>26952025
He actually doesn't, and that's the funny part. I'm sure you think I'm just delusional, but he genuinely doesn't know. It's surprisingly easy to conceal hard drug use, especially stimulants, assuming you don't get super tweaked. It's not like everyone who does speed is a tweaker with torn up skin and meth mouth.
>>
>>26952180
it's really vanilla desu
>>
>>26952217
>junkies
>>
>>26952236
That's just such a bizarre thing to abuse in this day and age. You can get nitrous on Amazon. You're really kicking it 19th century style.
>>
>>26951986
Crack tends to be stronger than powder here.
>>
>>26952253
If you saw me right now, you wouldn't be able to tell I'm on drugs. I'm stating that factually. I know you won't believe me, but I also know it's the truth. I know what it feels like when I can't conceal my lack of sobriety.
>>
File: grrl.jpg (143 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
grrl.jpg
143 KB, 640x360
METH AND RUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJfbsN7fpU
>>
File: image.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>tfw gave up weed a month ago because it kills my motivation, causes me to eat shit food and neglect my responsibilities

>tfw better person for it, more sociable, hang out with family more, passed my driving test, joined the gym, read more

>tfw have been craving it last couple of days and want to get high as fuck

>tfw pay day soon and my man can hook me up

what do I do robots
>>
>>26952257
It's not literal ether, it's a version of it
It's called Ethyl Chloride and a lot of people use it where I live, it's pratically a party drug here
>>
>>26952270
Same here. The guy who I got it from, who was mainly an H user, told me not to even waste my time with the coke around here because it's all cut to shit.
>>
>>26952291
SMOKE EM
>>
>>26952312
The way I got into it was buying it for speedballs since it's stronger than the powder here. Such a nigger drug but seeing all that residue in your stem and knowing you've got a faaaaaaaat push is the best feeling ever.
>>
>>26952318
Just a fun fact, this cunt once admitted to me in a thread that she lies and exaggerates about most of her drug use.
>>
>>26952312
>Ethyl Chloride
nothing like ether lul fag
>>
>>26952291
I personally quit weed because I don't like smoking but if you like it do it
>>
So where I live Ice is really big, and Im pretty sure I live next to a dealer. Im not really interested in trying, dont think i really have the necessary self control and a lot of people have been fucked up by drugs in my family.

But, I am curious - whats so good about ice? What does it even do?
>>
>>26952345
I don't actually shoot yet, but I'm sure I will at some point. If I do balls of some kind I'll probably either get powder cocaine or meth online, I wouldn't really want to need to fuck with using something acidic to break it down if I didn't need to. Plus meth would last longer.
>>
File: LOST IT.jpg (70 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
LOST IT.jpg
70 KB, 590x393
>>26952359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzckcWF23ys
>>
>>26952359
Well that's pretty obvious, everything she says is completely ridiculous.

>yeah, I took a few grams of DPH and smoked DMT on the come-up while I was waiting for the blotter of acid to kick in
>>
>>26952291

Smoke after intense workout.
>>
So far mine has been robotussin. Only problem is now I cant swallow pills without gagging and almost throwing up. Those robo pills were big as fuck and had to swallow like 13-20 of em. Always wanted to try psychedelics
>>
>>26952118
Uneventful and empty. It wasn't particularly bad (meaning I never got abused or bullied in any real way), but even then I had some level of depression. I wasn't a happy child.
>>26952386
It gives you energy and euphoria, and just generally makes you feel awake and alive. Until you've been binging for days, and then it just makes you feel tweaky, nervous, and agitated.
>>
>>26952417
srsly i have
>>
>>26952375
The ethyl chloride version is the old one
The popular version is composed of literal ether and cloroform
now fuck off tripfag
>>
>>26951240
I met a guy one summer, I and my motley posse of college dropouts and part-time hoboes happened to be laying claim to the same abandoned building complex, we decided he was cool, he still sells me good quality pot out of his own stash, he's not a big time dealer, just a cannabis enthusiast, and he talks endlessly about terpenes and growth cycles.
>>
>>26952171
and all I can taste is nasty ass air freshener
>>
>>26951240
You can order Reserach chemicals that are new from websites like purpose chemical. Not illegal in the states since they are relatively new. (But not meant for human consumption as a bullshit law disclaimer) Next pay check I'm gonna order some 1P-LSD.
>>
>>26952291

smoke after you are free your important activities.

remember to be in a good setting and a good place emotionally. also listen to positive music/watch funny movies.

peace
>>
should I take this hydrocodone?
will it make me feel good again? I don't remember what it's like to feel good.
>>
>>26953390
yes swallow it
>>
>>26951240
Use the darknet. Get a po box if you can't get it to your house.
>>
>>26951574
Haven't even got caught ordering overseas. Got something from poland to uk once
>>
>>26951152

Heroin and opioids in general. I have a prescription for 240 x 30 mg of codeine per month which I hope to upgrade to 30 x 40 mg or 60 x 20 mg of morphine sulfate (roughly equipotent but possible to administer intranasally).

Occasionally I consume stimulants for sexual purposes (masturbation marathons or escorts).

Finally, I avoid alcohol almost completely, in part because opioids seem to block the effects. Broadly speaking, alcohol is unpleasant -- in my case it produces a massive headache within a span of one or two hours. Clonazepam is prescribed and I use it sparingly.
>>
>>26954245
Opioids block alcohol's effects? What the hell are you talking about? They increase each others CNS depression, the main complaint I've heard regarding mixing them is that they get you too fucked up. It sounds like you react strangely to alcohol, especially if you always get headaches from it.
>>
Well I just dropped acid, anyone got music recommendations or ideas for what I should do?
>>
>>26954896
Just listen to music which you like. Just because you're on psychedelics doesn't mean you'll like music which you don't normally, at least not in my experience.
>>
>>26954947
That's true but there may be some good music which I would like anyway which I don't know. When I posted this before someone gave me some good songs.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x458
>>26954896
Janis Joplin - SummerTime and ball and chain
Pink Floyd - Dark side of the Moon and Meddle
Syd Barrett - The madcap laughs
Alice in chains - Jar of flies
Tool - Lateralus.
Have fun Anon
>>
So what have you bots got for tonight? I'll probably smoke the little bit of meth resin I have left, then on the comedown I'll have a few drinks, smoke up, and take Benadryl, melatonin, and valarian root to sleep.
>>
File: 1366647662623.jpg (47 KB, 262x326) Image search: [Google]
1366647662623.jpg
47 KB, 262x326
>tfw too you're afraid of the popo
>>
>>26955196
>spend a week getting fucked up on various drugs
>all out of everything by Saturday
>sit around marinating in self loathing
>10 PM, some fucking cop shows up in my bedroom door
>Holy shit what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck
>remember I don't actually have any real drugs at the moment
>he's with my mom, apparently there was some kind of confusion and they ended up at the wrong address
>stop hyperventilating 2 hours later
>>
>>26955235
sounds like some scary shit man
>>
>>26955260
I seriously freaked out. I was half naked too, so that was fun. I had some empty alcohol bottles too, and I'm under 21, but they either didn't notice or didn't care. Honestly, if I had a weed pipe or something out the chances are decent they wouldn't have even bothered messing with me over it, but I'm not sure. It really boils down to whether they felt like being an asshole or not. They either didn't notice the bottles, didn't care, or realized they couldn't do anything about underage drinking that happened days earlier. I'm just really fucking glad I wasn't tripping. If a cop had showed up during my last acid trip I might have killed myself.
>>
>>26954896
listen to the album Thunder Perfect Mind by Current 93
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.