[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot ???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 590px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (94 KB, 590x800) Image search: [Google]
590px-Nietzsche187a.jpg
94 KB, 590x800
Was Nieztche a 19th-century Robot/4channer ?
>>
>>26949233
WHO the fuck is that??
Non-ASCII text is not allowed.
>>
No, he was not by any chance close to it
>>
He was a 19th century philosopher.
>>
A bit, yeah.

Ultimate Gamma Male.

I think Soren Kierkegaard was more of a robot. He refused to marry a prime 19 year old cutie on purely philosophical grounds.
>>
All the smart people of history were

that's right, we're just geniuses, that's why everything is shit, cause we can't delude ourselves like normies can.

Right guys?
>>
>>26949263
He hated women, so yes he was a robot.
>>
>>26949333

To stay with Nietzsche here's a qoute that reminded me of /r9k/ when I was reading a couple of days ago:

"But there is no doubt at all that the evil and unhappy are more favored when it comes to discover certain parts of truth, and that their probability of their success here is greater--not to speak of the evil who are happy, a species that moralist bury in silence"( The Free Spirit).
>>
>>26949233
Of course he was a robot, look at this mustache.
>>
Marx was a Chad of his era. He organized a drinking club where him and his fellow Chadbros would get drunk and fuck maidens. He was a literal fratboy.
>>
>>26949233
Le original edgy kid
>>
Most philosophers were robots and autistes
>>
>>26949452
Suck it Nietzche
>>
File: nQVTyKbl.jpg (55 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
nQVTyKbl.jpg
55 KB, 640x616
>>26949233
"God is dead" kek
>>
>>26949479
So we all can be philosophers if we put our shitposting in a book-format.
>>
>>26949233
You fucks wish.

He was LITERALLY a genius. He was teaching classes in college in his teens.
>>
>>26949610
Socialy inadequate + edgy ideas...= robot
A genius one but still a robot.
>>
>>26949552
Theoretically. There's not as much room for innovation nor is there much public concern for philosophical works. You'd probably be better off making YouTube videos or something.
>>
>>26949655
Ideas he came up with.

Robots just parrot old shit everybody already knows.
>>
File: 1454117801104.jpg (82 KB, 635x514) Image search: [Google]
1454117801104.jpg
82 KB, 635x514
Greatness depends on circumstance. Some have profounder spirits than others, and anything you try to do will never change who you really are.

Misanthropes, nihilists, recluses, autists, robots sure shows signs of depth beyond mass superficiality; however, their energies largely are wasted toiling in existential despair, and never reach their own individual heights.
>>
>>26949750
This anon said it perfectly and it hurts so bad, but yet so good. I love having my already gigantic ego stroked anon, despite popular belief.
>>
>>26949233
he was the father of all robots
>>
File: 1453710575506.png (804 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1453710575506.png
804 KB, 1698x1131
>>26949804
Buy this book anon:

http://www.amazon.com/Neurosis-Human-Growth-Struggle-Self-Realization/dp/0393307751

"In Neurosis and Human Growth, Dr. Horney discusses the neurotic process as a special form of the human development, the antithesis of healthy growth. She unfolds the different stages of this situation, describing neurotic claims, the tyranny or inner dictates and the neurotic's solutions for relieving the tensions of conflict in such emotional attitudes as domination, self-effacement, dependency, or resignation. Throughout, she outlines with penetrating insight the forces that work for and against the person's realization of his or her potentialities."
>>
>>26949233
Do you happen to know Dwayne "The Ross" Johnson??
>>
>>26949850
Sounds like an interesting read tbqh, I'll try to find a PDF anon, I have a Kindle desu.
>>
>>26949923

Here's a passage:

" His difficulties in work life are manifold. His plans are often too expansive. He does not reckon with his limitations. He overrates his capacities. His pursuits may be too diversified, and therefore failures occur easily...the self-hate and self-contempt, successfully held in abeyance otherwise, may then operate in full force. He may go into depressions, psychotic episodes, or even kill himself, through self-destructive urges, incur an accident or succumb to illness."
>>
>>26950032
This is a curious passage but it's not exactly new and it's something I've managed to avoid in my life. Wanna quote me a more obscure observation please?
>>
>>26949452
Sauce on this.

I always got the impression, from reading his letters to Engels, that he was more of a Stacey. Yes, a Stacey. Because he would bitch, complain and gossip so much. Also a bit of a /pol/tard 'cause he'd call everyone a jewish nigger all the time.
>>
So we achieved a consensus: Nietzsche is a robot, Marx is a pol/tard.
>>
>>26949233
He is the prophet of our people

"The type of my disciple:To those human beings in whom I have a stake I wish suffering, being forsaken, sickness, maltreatment, humiliation--I wish that that profound self-contempt, the torture of mistrust of oneself, and the misery of him who is overcome, not remain unknown to them: I have no pity for them because I wish them the only thing which can prove today whether one has worth or not--that one holds out" - from Friedrich Nietzsche's unpublished notes
>>
Nah he was productive

Nietzche describes a period when he stopped consuming books and culture as the best period of his life

Most here? suicide for sure
>>
>>26950068

Sure:

" Others do not care for being objective, or even truthful, about themselves. But when--despite the diffuse evasiveness this attitude entails--such a patient does become aware of some neurotic trend, he may make a neat distinction between "him" and his "neurosis"...his "neurosis" is something mysterious and has nothing to do with "him".
>>
>>26951751
I can attest to this. Only after my life fell apart did I realize my worth.
>>
>>26950071

>all criticisms literally ripped from /pol/ and shit-tier rightist websites

I know, John. I always knew.
You've never read his letters. I know.
>>
>>26952045
Exactly, he offers the one path from robothood. most robots don't suffer enough, that is our problem.
>>
>>26949233
Honorable robot, the first one.
>>
File: Nietzsche1871.jpg (593 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche1871.jpg
593 KB, 900x900
O.F.
The Original Fedora
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.