[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biker Chews Out MILF for Poor Driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 750x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 750x406
Who was in the right here, the biker or the woman?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1433164498
>>
>>26947174
>>26947174
the biker, she was driving like fucking shit
>>
They're both retarded. I don't see why the biker felt the need to "rev bomb" by her, she didn't appear to be changing lanes at the time. But she made it 50x worse by blowing by him later.

People are fucking terrible at driving.
>>
File: 1740375937123.jpg (114 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1740375937123.jpg
114 KB, 900x900
>you can take whatever you want, you can take my cock to your face
>>
>ameritards

*yawn*
>>
She literally dindu nuffin. Those bikers on yt get on my nerves, it seems like only the most retarded ones are uploading their shit. If they feel just a tiny bit threatened they sperg out completely.
>>
>>26947174

She didn't do anything, the guy sounded like an awkward faggot and can't properly insult people.
>>
>>26947174
He sounds like a massive faggot. She didn't even do anything wrong. If he's going to speed then he should atleast learn to drive his piece of shit bike properly.
>>
>>26947366
>Those bikers on yt get on my nerves,
Agreed

fuck subie moto
he rips wheelies all the time and speeds and then goes up to people and yells at them for driving poorly
>>
>>26947427

6foot4honda is the only good biker on yt
>>
This man is a legit legend. If all men were like this we would be living in paradise.
>>
I don't see it. What did she do wrong? I just looks like she was driving straight.
>>
>>26947440
You mean easily triggered scared kittens
>>
>>26947501

For once it wasn't roasties fault, just the faggot on the bike
>>
>>26947501
Delusional bikers with victim complex. They are attention whores and think that every other driver is out to get them. The female in this case did not do anything, but he thought that she was going to move to his lane without signaling.
>>
>>26947174
Typical washed-up former whore driving a giant $70k SUV. There is some poor beta faggot out there who is/was married to this cunt and likely paid one year of his salary so she could drive this behemoth.

>honey it's so much safer for me and the kids
>I don't feel safe in a sedan
>our 2 shithead kids don't fit in a normal size car

Meanwhile the only thing this vapid cunt is actually concerned about is the price tag of the vehicle. It is a status symbol to her and not much else.

Women are literally retarded when it comes to spacial reasoning skills when compared to men. They compensate for this with their giant trucks, so when she decides to make a left from the right lane or weave in and out of traffic other cars are pretty much forced to let her go or get crushed beneath this 3 ton piece of shit.

Oh, and all of her vapid cunt friends will know she drives a $70k car. And everyone she passes on the road will too. And maybe it will impress some other dude who is richer than her husband enough for them to get involved romantically, and then she can break it off with her husband. This is literally all that 99% of women think about on a daily basis.

One of them opened her door into my car at work the other week. I had gotten there early and was just fucking around on my phone in my car when she parked next to me and slammed her door wide open into my car. It was dark out and she looked at the mark and then walked away. I loved the shocked expression on her face when I got out of the car and asked her what the fuck she was doing. She started blabbering about how she was so sorry and the wind took the door.

Obviously didn't care enough to attempt to leave a note. Took her plate number and made her leave me her insurance info. It will probably buff out. But I'm having my buddy who works at a body shop write it up as requiring a full panel repainting to blend properly. Hope that whore enjoys paying her deductible. If I'm lucky they'll even raise her rates. :)
>>
>>26947568
>But I'm having my buddy who works at a body shop write it up as requiring a full panel repainting to blend properly
You better hope she doesn't have a good attorney who knows a thing or two about cars.
>>
>>26947501
She didnt use turn signals and nearly side swept him. He was right on her drive side doors didn't look like a blind spot she must of checked her rear view mirror and thought it was clear to pull over.
That would of fucked his shit up pretty good that guy had a pretty valid excuse to get emotional. Not saying that sort of thing isn't common but when it's a person on a bike he's way more fucked than if you hit a bigger vehicle. She was kind of driving badly aside from that you see the speed she was hitting? Didn't leave any breaking room [how people drive in my state they don't always do that, I usually end up quipping "Oh look, safe breaking distance between those fast moving cars, I can't fit mine in there! BETTER TURN IN THERE NOW BEFORE WE ALL HAVE TO BREAK." Just to humor myself so I don't get pissed at other drivers. Like did you see how close she was when she breaked behind that one guy she's lucky she even stopped in time without causing an accident.
What the fuck was with that car lane splitting on the left. Where in the fuck is this like I've seen people take their truck off road on the shoulder on a freeway kicking up dirt and rocks everywhere but where in the fuck is this place being filmed?
>>
>>26947618
Oh, okay. In what land do you live in where people go through their attorneys for insurance claims?

I have a metallic paint. If the base coat is damaged, a touch up will never blend properly without repainting the entire panel. Nobody is going to give this a second look.
>>
>>26947667
>I usually end up quipping "Oh look, safe breaking distance between those fast moving cars, I can't fit mine in there! BETTER TURN IN THERE NOW BEFORE WE ALL HAVE TO BREAK."

>quipping
>break
>being this autistic
>>
>>26947568

do you ever wonder why you're a virgin? read your comment out loud
>>
Why are motorcyclists such cunts?
In fact, why are all 2 wheelers on the streets such faggots?
Bicyclists in cities, motorcyclists on the highways.
Why the fuck do they have to be such cunts?
Is it because they can't afford a car?
>>
>>26947701
>Oh, okay. In what land do you live in where people go through their attorneys for insurance claims?
In America. Where people will try to sue for literally anything.

Also you didn't mention anything before about having metallic paint. I was thinking it was just a little paint scratch and you were trying to blow it out of preportion out of spite.
>>
They're both fucking idiots.

>biker

chill the fuck out, the world doesn't revolve around you. she barely did shit and this motherfucker overreacted.

>woman

she could've been innocent if she hadn't instigated the situation by blowing past him. plus she has a fucking kid in the car.
>>
>biker chews out milf for poor driving
That is the most misleading click-bait I have ever seen
>>
>>26947772
>Bicyclists in cities
Was one for a bit. Because most people who try to make a turn almost always stop right on the bike lane when they know damn well that they are supposed to stop at the stop sign.
>>
>>26947772

Finally someone who fucking agrees.

I always see people going on about "sharing the road" with motorcyclists or some shit like that

99% of all the bikers I've ever witnessed were driving like fucking maniacs because they think they're badass. Yet *we're* supposed to watch out for *them*?
>>
>>26947761
I'm not a virgin.
I have an 8/10 gf who was a virgin when we started dating.
I lost mine at 14 years old to the 9th grade class slut. Her face was like a 4/10 but those titties were a solid 10. She has a kid with a nigger now and I can only assume numerous STDs as well.
>>
>>26947246
thread should have ended with this.
>>
>>26947739
If you wipe off your shoes before you get in I'd probably let you ride in my car with me. No eating, drinking, or smoking permitted in the vehicle.
You can be the navigator and play with the radio.
You'd be like my side kick autism man and chromosome boy because you might end up with a few extra.
>>
>>26947776
>actually believing the American sueing meme

You dumbass, most people live paycheck to paycheck. They can't afford a lawyer.

It is mostly out of spite, I don't think it went past my clear coat into the base so it would probably buff out. Better repaint the whole panel just to be sure. :)
>>
>>26947174
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1433164498

fuck this biker, she wasn't even driving badly. he just starts shit because she smoked him and he took it personally because that's what bikers do because they are homosexuals with small penises.
>>
>>26947862
I've ridden in a few 2003 Honda Civics. It isn't a very smooth ride. So I'll have to turn you down. Sorry pal.
>>
She didn't do anything wrong. The guy on the bike is just a turbo aspie, seriously. Had Chad been driving the car, this beta would've kept shut.
>>
>>26947174

this guy is retarded.

>guys on bikes
>>
>>26947246
Because SUVs have notoriously bad blind spots and are always bigger than they seem, from the driver's perspective. Multiply that by the lack of spacial awareness demonstrated by this dumb cunt (and by women in general) and you have the formula for a nasty collision.

Giving the bike a rev is doing both the biker *and* the SUV driver a favor. It's just a way of saying "hey, I'm here", not an act of aggression.
>>
File: literalture.jpg (98 KB, 630x610) Image search: [Google]
literalture.jpg
98 KB, 630x610
>>26947921
I'm not surprised you've gone for some 'bumpy rides' in the back of a few cars before, pal.
>>
Y-yeah, you can s-suck my c-c-cock, lady!

See bro, they all wanna suck me, lulz!
>>
>>26947932
>It's just a way of saying "hey, I'm here", not an act of aggression.

It's an act of aggression to normies. Most people treat their daily commute as a kamikaze race track.
>>
>>26947985
Good one, virgin. :)
>>
>I like...

Can anyone make out what she said right at the end?
>>
I don't know who I hate more.
People who drive wanker cars (like the woman) or people who drive wanker bikes (like the biker).
Actually, fuck them both.
>>
pure concentrated autism, pretty average biker behaviour

I bet they have a concealed board for themselves somewhere
>>
The guy didn't even sound like an alpha, he sounded like he's about to break down
>>
File: cs.jpg (44 KB, 413x611) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
44 KB, 413x611
>>26948026
This is probably for the best. I probably would of been an asshole and reached over to turn off the radio after you finally found something you find tolerable.
>>
>>26947174
Both would be done for reckless driving in my country.
>>
Biker, of course. The driver almost knocked him off of his bike, which at that speed is certainly going to kill him. Doesn't matter that she indicated, she barely gave him any time and went to merge as soon as possible. The butthurt in the comments section is amazing, these must be the white knights I hear so much about.

That he hurt her feelings is irrelevant, and while its a shame that the kid had to hear it, that's nothing extraordinary.
>>
>>26947174
>I rev bomb cause she's darting left
She didn't go left at all. Look at the lane lines, they stay the same distance from her car.

>woman blows by
stupid but whatever

>guy pulls up like a rager and makes an asshole of himself
Inexcusable, just childish

The guy was in the wrong desu. Complete overreaction and immaturity
>>
>>26947174
I fucking hate weekend warriors.

Retards like him will look for situations like these just so he can exaggerate it and act like he nearly lost his life.

He's going to "rev bomb" to protect himself, nigga please. There was no reason to do that.

It's not a good practice, but most drivers in that position will slightly weer to the left to catch a spot as soon as it opens up. It is obvious that as soon as the cunt weered left she became aware of his existence long before the poor cowboy had to "throttle bomb."

I'd be embarrassed to put something like that up online.
>>
>>26947568
Typical weekend warrior type retard right here.
>>
ITT: misogynists vs. sheep

'waaaaah waaah fuck women! SUV soccer mom durr!' vs 'waaaah waaaah all my friends hate bikes, tv told me its tryhard burr!'

spastic vs. mongoloid.

the biker is a cunt, but he's right.
>>
>>26947667
She was very far from side swiping him. Like light years away from hitting him. She did weer left but was aware of him as soon she did. You can see that in the video.

Where you in accident on your little cock attention craver recently and it was declared your fault so now you're crusading /r9k/?
>>
I can't help but laugh my ass off because the awkwardness of his insults and the sound of his voice make him sound like Cr1TiKaL.

>what's up everybody, it's Cr1TiKaL, I'm driving by on my motorized penis with wheels and some bimbo is trying to fuck me in the ass, let's do this shit
>>
>>26948506
>weekend warrior detected

This has nothing to do with gender, it has everything to do retarded and entitled bicycle/motorcycle drivers.

The bike rider is not right. In fact, the special snowflake is acting more dangerous than SuburbaKiller is with all that sucker shit.

As soon as the overkill SUV weers its driver becomes aware of the freedom rider and keeps its course. Instead of just keeping things calm, the snowflake aggravates the situation by "rev bombing." What do you think is going to happen when one retard challenges another?

Then all that verbal assault...? You're telling me that the special snowflake is not doing anything wrong?

Of course you want to turn this into a gender issue, otherwise you have as much leg to stand on as that retard hick on his bike.
>>
File: 1456357605277.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1456357605277.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>26947174
Nigga this shits old as egypt when we were kings
>>
>>26948951

>bla bla bla

she corrected herself when it became apparent that he was going to get crushed.

>verbal assault

boo boo boo. bad words, so terrible. i suppose you're american, so its to be expected.

>weekend warrior weekend warrior special snowflake special snowflake

meme spouting faggot.
i expect everyone you see doing something that gives you bad tingles gets some kind of buzzword slapped on them. he's just riding a bike you autistic piece of shit.
i've never been on a motorcycle but even i'm sick of you insipid mongoloids who think that you'll get pats on the back just for shit talking bikers, there are more of you smug subhumans than actual wankers who drive bikes, clenching your sagging sphincters in the hope you see a biker, so you can nudge your little mates and say 'look at that weekend warrior,' like a trained fucking dog.

calling people weekend warriors and special snowflakes is 'rev bomb'-tier.
>>
>>26948977
kek

this is oc
>>
>>26947174
I honestly wish all bikers would die.
>>
>>26951479
This. I hate biker so fucking much.

>also the fucking whore submitted at once to the alpha Chad and tried to offer her roast. Unreal.
>>
File: 523626.jpg (21 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
523626.jpg
21 KB, 600x630
>I like your bike
>see they still wanna suck my dick even when they're getting punched in the face

It's not fair. It just isn't.
>>
what a crazy person to pound on her window like that. I feel bad for the kid in her car.
>>
>>26951713
She was being sarcastic and attempting to insult him.

Though, you're right, she probably would suck his dick if she had the chance. Women love degradation.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.