[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason to stop eating like a pig.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: fitfagsbtfo.png (61 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
fitfagsbtfo.png
61 KB, 1228x1502
Give me one reason to stop eating like a pig.
>>
im like 20% bodyfat and i absolutely hate the way i look. i wanna be 10%.

how the fuck do people even get to 30, 40 or 50%+??????????
>>
>>26945787
You're already retarded. Don't add obesity to the mile long list of your health problems.
>>
File: 1339459984593.jpg (36 KB, 632x738) Image search: [Google]
1339459984593.jpg
36 KB, 632x738
Can't help you OP but I can join you in the feels

>Ate 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches, 2 Chicken Chalupas, 3 Cinnabons, 4 shortbread cookies, and a pint of pork fried rice

who /fat/ here
>>
>>26945787
Do what you want m8, its your body. Go get some heroin to top it all off
>>
File: Elvis-Presley-fat.jpg (41 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Elvis-Presley-fat.jpg
41 KB, 620x465
>>26945803
Because delicious food feels amazing.

>pic related is a guy who is better looking than most men and could have any female he wanted but still was smart enough to realize that delicious food is the best feeling in the world
>>
chubby boys pls post pics :3
>>
File: welles-1960.jpg (15 KB, 447x310) Image search: [Google]
welles-1960.jpg
15 KB, 447x310
>>26945833
Another member of the fat master race. He had it all and decided that food trumps everything. When will you motherfuckers realize that fat people are truly ascended individuals?
>>
The reason I usually give is to save money. Eating less and healthier is often less expensive.
>>
>>26945787
You'll feel a lot better if you stop eating horrible or unhealthy foods. I stopped eating like shit, lost 140 pounds, and I feel a lot better in general.

Just stop eating carbs and fried food. Stay away from sugar in general.
>>
>>26947827
This is true, pretty easy to bounce back into the bad habits of course because even when you get healthy it doesn't fix the 99 other problems you got unless there's secretly a Chad hiding under the fat.
>>
>>26945787
It might be the best thing you ever do. Losing weight and being healthy feels so good for some people, it's worth trying for anybody. Just give it a shot, might vastly improve your life.
>>
>crave a bunch of tendies
>buy them
>full to the point where my stomach hurts
>tell myself ill never do this again
>next day
>crave a bunch of tendies

Get me out of this hell
>>
>>26945787
I dont need to, your heart will stop you on its own
>>
>fatties think hey got an issue
>meanwhile I can't even eat more than 2 small meals a day without feeling like shit
Skelly life is suffering.
>>
meh, doesnt do much for my dick insulting fatties or skellys eitherway. But i fucking LOVE making manlets insecure, i get so much schadenfreude!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRj5vlZQ5lU
>>
>>26948667
You just need to figure out how to add hidden calories from oil, which has healthy fats.

Do you like smoothies?
Add a tbsp or two of coconut oil into the smoothie for a nice flavor, silky texture and 110-220 extra calories.

Like meat or popcorn?
Use more olive oil when cooking.

Or purchase protein powder and mix it into milk or greek yogurt for an extra 200 calories.

>>26945787
No one in this thread is going to be able to make you change by just giving you reasons and you know why you shouldn't eat like this.
You have to want to be healthy yourself. I know since it took me 20 years until I decided to lose the weight.
>>
File: bakegrease pedo.jpg (163 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bakegrease pedo.jpg
163 KB, 800x600
>>26945854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXBzsYO8tlw
>>
>>26948576
Get yourself out
>>
>>26945787
>be me
>in middle of eating fat food
>realize there are bugs crawling around my food
>immediately throw up chewed up food
>throw in garbage
>never eat again

i am traumatized OP
>>
476 pounder here.

Haven't ate in 2 days, the training is awful.
>>
I've just started lifting but I've always struggled with eating enough throughout the day. For some reason my body just feels sick if I have more than two small/medium meals.

Is it ok to drink protein shakes to increase my calorie intake and 'train' my body to be able to take more in? I can't face stuffing my face with meat again, I did that a couple of days ago and felt sick for most of the day.
>>
>>26949765

Yeah, that's fine. I'd recommend using a weight gain calculator to figure out how many calories you need to eat every day, then if you can't eat that much right away, just add 100-200 calories to what you normally eat every day until you get there. The stomach has to stretch out, which is probably why you feel sick when you eat a lot. Just ease into it.
>>
File: 1456544859675.jpg (35 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1456544859675.jpg
35 KB, 960x852
>>26945857
you sound exactly like a heroin addict
>>
>>26949843

Cool thanks. I just did a weight gain calculator and it said I need to eat about 3500 calories a day to gain 2lbs a week. That seems like an insane amount.
>>
>>26947401

Nope

Original 2016 nope no stealie wheelie
>>
File: pepe24.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe24.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>tfw convinced mom to drive me out to Hardees today
>ordered two jalapeno thickburgers, two large fries, and a large coke
>ate all of it
>mom didn't order anything
>she had a salad when we got home

I'm the only fatass in my family and its fucking me up in the head.
>>
>Going through a long dry patch
>Sorta give up on life
>Join Feabie since I like chicks who eat
>Realize I'm a fucking sub through and through
>3 girls on Feabie feed me up into gaining 30 pounds
>Working to lose it but it's going slow as molasses
Fuck me
>>
>>26945787

I can't.

Eat away
>>
>>26945787
You are what you eat, man.
>>
Maybe if you were tall, had a good facial structure and a big dick then being fat really is wasted potential. Then again if you were all these things you could easily get women even if you were fat.

So no, there is no reason. If you're a Chad, you win irregardless. If you're not, you lose irregardless.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ivf7fLtj1qio7gwo1_1280.jpg (323 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ivf7fLtj1qio7gwo1_1280.jpg
323 KB, 768x1280
Who else here /largeandincharge/ ?
>>
Do meth instead. You won't want to eat ever again.
>>
>>26945787
Why just stop at food internet and masturbation addiction anon.

Get all the addictions, try heroin, cocaine, nicotine, alcohol, krokodil, meth.

Gotta catch em all.
>>
>>26945787
i have no reason, if you dont care about the effects on your health or looking disgusting then do as you please just dont try to convince anyone that youre fat for any reason other than that youre lazy and that you have poor impulse control
>>
>>26950879
Lol at normies thinking their peer pressure means anything.
>>
>>26950879
It's not as if anyone's trying to convince people that being fat is good (well, except for some extreme SJW's). I'm fat because I don't care enough to change. I want to die and desperately chase every last ounce of neurochemical relief I can, so of course I overeat.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.