[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: 1453831545888.jpg (780 KB, 3795x2339) Image search: [Google]
1453831545888.jpg
780 KB, 3795x2339
It's fucking snowing a little bit edition.
>>
helo from la
>>
>tfw hangover
>>
I had this fucking dream last night
>walking home
>as i walk home i pass 3 separate pakis each stoning someone
>one was stoning what looked like his daughter
>the other two were stoning random white guys
>just as i'm getting home i see a horde of pakis
>they chase me
>i leg it and try to hide up some ladder (cornering myself like an idiot)
>guy that looks more like a nigger than a paki finds me
>i beg and plead with him
>tell him i support islam and worship allah
>he believes my bullshit
>puts something on my head that brands me as i can only guess a good infidel
>pakis treat me well from then on out
Please don't be prophetic.
>>
finally these shitty threads are finished
get your own website britcucks
>>
>>26942956
>8:42am
wew lad everyone must be awake now and on reddit.
>>
wake up
hangover
living in the surrey hills

feels good lads
>>
>21
>on and off depression for the last 18 months
>used to get severe '>tfw no gf' and not a virgin any more (drunken friend mistake) but 90% of grills I'm interested in are taken and the other 10% are not interested or I scare off by being too eager and generally not very good flirter
>tfw many attractive female grills you're not into say 'but you're such a good guy anon!'

>2 weeks ago
>read self-help books about depression and 'no more mr nice guy'
>decide to stop giving a shit and focus on myself being happy
>started working out again and aiming to put on some weight and stop being a grossly thin tallfag (140lbs and 6 foot 2 now aiming for 150-160lbs)

>tfw hanging with friend tonight that you got off with on your birthday ('can we make out' 'ok') and hasn't talked about what happened so you will definitely at least get off again and might bang
>tfw going on a date next week with a qt Psychology student whose study you only signed up for because you saw her being a qt and found out you had a lot in common when you got talking to her
>tfw talking with another grill you met a few weeks ago who's ill right now but you'll hang when she's not got tonsillitis
>tfw immediately added you back when you deleted ignored fb friend request

idk I feel like my depression is creeping back in lads but I'm seeing a therapist soon and it's nice to see my luck with the womyn seems to suddenly be improving now that I stop over-analysing shit and just do what I want with confidence
>>
File: WetLimmy.jpg (155 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
WetLimmy.jpg
155 KB, 1024x768
>>26943061

>not a virgin any more (drunken friend mistake)

iktf
>>
>>26942162
Clear skies in Fife still cold as a fridge but it's strange to have the snow just in the north of England.

We need to start putting ourselves first robot's like taking the world off our shoulders doing 180 seeing it all for what it is and Marching on but doing it alone together
>>
My dose of desmopressin is finally wearing off
>>
yo thats a nice sweater
>>
Made an egg and bacon sandwich for my breakfast, I was so eager to consume it I didn't let the egg cool down enough and it burnt the shit out of my mouth

Not a good start to the day lads
>>
/working/ today...

Feel really anxious today for some reason.

Oh well, 5 to do then 2 weeks off!
>>
>>26943061
>depression
>female friends
>shagged mate
>dating multiple women
>I feel like my depression is creeping back in lads
Jesus christ, do you actually feel like you belong here
>>
File: CcvOtWWWwAA1B3i.png large.png (578 KB, 950x475) Image search: [Google]
CcvOtWWWwAA1B3i.png large.png
578 KB, 950x475
How fucking lazy have we got that we need ready peeled oranges
>>
cats on prozac fucking hell
>>
File: 1417268316603.png (127 KB, 1452x858) Image search: [Google]
1417268316603.png
127 KB, 1452x858
>tfw no weeb gf
How do I get one, lads?
Do I really want one?
>>
>>26943354
>shopping at Whole Foods
>>
lads what the fuck is an unexpected overdraft?

i got till friday to survive before payday and all I got are 2kgs of drumsticks and some cheese and no cash.

id like to buy some bread. rice and potatos for about 5quid and thatll put my account at -5.00

I won't recieve charges till 10quid of unexpected overdraft, so does that mean I'll be safe?
>>
>>26943391
Hang around your local Cex outlet, they sell weeb stuff
>>
>>26943422
unexpected overdraft is one which you haven't arranged with your bank
for instance your account might allow an overdraft up to 100 quid (example), so going to 105 would be a fiver into the unexpected overdraft
>>
>>26943438
For half a second I thought about applying for a job at Cex. I could not deal with the smackheads trying to flip their stolen iphones.
>>
>>26943438
But it just smells like piss and weed there. I can't be doing with that.
>>
>>26943448

im at 0 overdraft.

So i can spend up to -9.99 before they jewcharge me 6 quid a day?
>>
>>26943422
Steal
Sell somthing
Paint your face brown and go to a food bank
>>
What's a good, recreational opioid? Tramadol are too risky
>>
>>26943479
sounds like it yeah
sounds similar to lloyds
>>
>>26943479
Not if you don't have an arranged overdraft. If you don't have one going even minus 1p will put you into unarranged overdraft and they will charge you
>>
>>26943513
so long as he doesn't spend more than a tenner he's fine
what will happen is the bank will treat it as a request for an overdraft and grant the payment
>>
Wearing a condom to have a wank lads
>>
Eating peanut butter pop tarts
At 200 calories each its no wonder americans are so fat
>>
File: 1456468511648.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1456468511648.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>26943701
I'm drinking juice from Poland right now.

>mfw reading the ingredients
>3% Blackcurrant despite being fucking blackcurrant juice
>A bunch of chemicals and stuff

No wonder it was so cheap.
>>
Average britfeel posters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg_g_A97C6A
>>
>in work canteen
>put 4 weetabix in a bowl
>server tells me to only take 2 or pay more
The fuck lads, when was there a limit on the amount of cereal I'm entitled to.
>>
>>26942956
There was a britchan years ago. Dunno if it's still about. Was pretty shit tbdesu.
I think it came about after that scientology shit.
>>
>>26943968

Didn't you hear? Rationing's back. EU directive. Ration your food for the migrants.
>>
Just got a confirmation email for someone who applied for a job at a hotel 100 miles from me using the female variant of my name.
>>
>>26943061

Depression is cyclical. It is probably something you will be dealing with your whole life.
The people who get better I think never had it in the first place.
Just stay strong anon, and in those dark days remember that the light can and will come again if you don't give in to the despair.
>>
>>26944010
Wow. Didn't realise how gay I sounded.
>>
>>26942956
jelly amerifats are not welcome; fuck off
>>
who is the thought bubble girl in OP's image? I only come here occasionally and no one seems to mention her name or post photo albums.
>>
>>26944050

>he hasn't heard of Hannah
>>
>>26944050
>newfag
Probably can't even tri force
>>
>>26942651

Read 'The Story of Mohammed - Islam Unveiled' and you'll see that it could well be pretty prophetic. Unless what you described is their final goal, then their holy book states that they are not true muslims. It is supposed to take over the world and subjugate all non-believers.
>>
Got a taxi this morning and it was some big, fat, smelly Muslim.

Didn't speak a word to him the whole way
>>
>>26943114
it's ok man she's a bit nuts

she fucked this friend of mine whilst she was very high on drugs that she brought along herself whilst he was a bit less high in front of other friends and they ended on terrible terms and now she swears he raped her and she has PTSD and other issues and a very loud attention-seeking personality and she's nice at her core but she's a bit of a handful to deal with so nah I couldn't really bring myself to give her a shot unfortunately

>>26943293
I fucked once last year and the last time I got off with anyone until my bday a few weeks back was like 8 months ago so yeah I still feel like I'm pretty hopeless with grills when it comes to actually doing anything tangible but hopefully tonight I can work on that hue

>>26944010
>>26944020
yeah that was pretty gay but thank you anon! it's appreciated! idk maybe I've had it my whole life but I personally feel it only really started in second year, met a fucked up sexally confused chick I knew for 3-4 years online who said she loved me and changed her mind within a week of meeting me and suddenly went from bi to 'I'm definitely gay' and proceeded to be a very shit friend to me until I realized I'm much better off cutting her out of my life rather than letting her third wheel me on her Tinder dates (again) and deciding to ignore me for a month because I made her feel 'uncomfortable' (again) and that certainly kickstarted the process

but yeah seeing a therapist soon that should help
>>
>>26944195
Shutup you boring faggot
>>
File: eb0.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
eb0.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
What have you got your mum for mothers day lads?
>>
Sup lads

Going to university in September (Russell group uni in NE UK), what's my chances of meeting a QT trap or femboi?
>>
Feels for the motherless lads

http://youtu.be/tBz1EP2OV2Q
>>
>>26944254
my love desu senpai
>>
>>26944288

Will mummy make cummy tomorrow?
>>
>>26944254

I got her one of those 2 quid novelty cactuses out of home base

>>26944258

fucking zero

>falling for the uni meme
>>
File: kinski02.jpg (28 KB, 338x350) Image search: [Google]
kinski02.jpg
28 KB, 338x350
>>26944258
Your an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>26943061

You aren't depressed you fucking moron, you are just anxious and probably just can't handle being rejected/ignored by girls. If you were depressed you wouldn't give a flying fuck about anything, you wouldn't even have the motivation to read a self-help book or bother with anybody.

Stop looking for personal fulfillment and happiness in girls, if a girl genuinely interests you and makes you feel good to be around then you should go for it - don't go out with girls for the sake of it.

Only lift weights or read books because you are doing it for yourself and not doing it to play ball with this fucked up society - pussy isn't everything, self-contentment is far more important.
>>
>>26944258

There was one or two trannies at my uni that were brave enough to come outside in day light. And that was a mid table uni. Rustlers group I imagine had less.

Stop being such a deviant. If you want to do well, get a job asap at uni. You need work and study to be relevant when you graduate. Internships or volunteer at a decent place too. You also need to network and probably be prevalent in society or sport.
University can work out bruv. Don't listen to haters
>>
>>26944403
>You also need to network and probably be prevalent in society or sport.

Normiebook and reddit beckon for your sagelike advice.
>>
>>26944421

You basically need to be a fucking normie to get anywhere post-degree.

I've got a 2.1 from Durham in English, and I literally can't get work in my preferred field. All the feedback basically confirms that I fucked up the study/work/social balance, and for all my academic qualifications, someone with the same degree and level as me, who volunteered at a bunch of projects and has an active social life, is always going to get work before me.
>>
>>26944254
bottle of wine and ferrari rosher, the same thing i got her for Christmas and her birthday kek
>>
>>26944482
>literally can't get work in my preferred field.
Why not stop being so entitled?
>>
>>26943391
you dont want a weeb gf, they are insufferable in person.
The hot ones on the internet are not actually weebs, they just act that way to get orbiters to donate money.
>>
>>26944492

I'm already working, but what's the point of sticking in a job you don't enjoy. I've got aspirations to do something better.

Besides, I don't feel entitled to anything, and I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I actively acknowledge that I fucked up. I'm quite aware that it's not easy to get your dream job, but that shouldn't stop me aspiring to it. Unfortunately, my past choices have made that something of an issue for me.
>>
Where would you go to get a second hand ps2 or 3?
just ebay?
>>
File: waifu_eating_jam_doughnut.jpg (97 KB, 642x708) Image search: [Google]
waifu_eating_jam_doughnut.jpg
97 KB, 642x708
I can't help but notice nobody has asked anyone else to post waifus and get the feeling something terrible will happen when I post this.

Post waifus?
>>
>>26944529

Could try CEX or Cash Converters
>>
Lads I got woken up by a phone call about an hour ago but I didn't answer. I didn't recognise tje number but I was applying for loads of jobs recently. Do you think a job would be so rude as to call at 10am on a Saturday morning?
>>
>>26944529
Probablly gumtree
>>
>>26944529
Gumtree is probably the cheapest. But literally any shop that deals in second hand games and consoles will have PS2 and PS3s.
>>
>>26944519
You should open yourself up to the fact there may be other jobs you will be less miserable in, anything that is your dream job will be other people's too.

Of course someone who has the same qualifications as you but also showed a long time interest in the field through projects will beat you.

You were equating getting anywhere to getting your dream job, you have got somewhere and you may yet be able to get into the field if you do the kind of things the ones who beat you to it did.
>>
>>26944529
ebay, gumtree, cex, cash converters

Ebay is the easiest as the rest require a degree of social interaction.
>>
File: 14219097166804.jpg (87 KB, 759x805) Image search: [Google]
14219097166804.jpg
87 KB, 759x805
>>26944536
Posting a cheeky phone Jun while on the way to family. If the other me could post a better one I would appreciate that. Thanks.
>>
>>26944550
Probably not, but lots of job boards sell your info to call centres around the world
>>
>>26943391

Weeb gfs are awful unless you enjoy

- Going with her to anime cons
- Helping her fashion her cosplay outfit so she can dress up as a qt anime character despite weighing 220 pounds
- Reading her Bleach fanfiction and having to pretend you like it
- Watching homolust anime with her because she sure as hell isn't going to want to watch cute girls doing cute things anime

Generally just an awful idea.
>>
>>26944536
All the fat mentally unstable weebs are still in bed crying about having no bf, come back later, I'm sure there will be more of them to shit up the thread with you
>>
>>26944573

"Dream job" was a lazy way of saying basically "I'd like to do a job that actually uses my knowledge and engages me.", I don't actually give a fuck what that job is.

Thing is lad, I've got "somewhere", the thing is, that "somewhere" is assistant manager in a retail setting, and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>26944596
t. triggered

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: v346b7657.png (491 KB, 556x716) Image search: [Google]
v346b7657.png
491 KB, 556x716
>>26944536

ignore the other anon, I can shitpost at the same time as crying in bed just fine.
>>
WEEB SCUM OUT NOW
>>
File: isami108.png (388 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
isami108.png
388 KB, 1280x720
>>26944536
/isami/
>>
>>26944600
I hate my job more than you do kiddo.

I bet you have to be a right normie to work in retail too.
>>
Snogged a fat bird and started on a German last night.
>>
>>26944658

You utter classic
>>
Jesus Christ lads I cat do this anymore

Every day is the fucking same.

Every fucking day, wagecucking, them getting home to another britfeel.

'Post your waifus' I can't fucking take t anymoe can somebody something different before I fucking kill myself?
>>
>been browsing r9k and britfeel for a few weeks exclusively
>decide to have a dose of normie
>go on /soc/
>brits talking about "tinder dates"
>showing their fucking floppy haired twat headed pictures
>this ones me with friends!
>this is me in Auussstralliiaaa :D
>fucking read posts about "how they initiate physical contact
>some cunts like "well I say wow ypur hands are so small! Then we hold hands and compare!"
>feel fucking mentally sick
>crawl back to r9k

I'm at home now and safe. Draw the curtains lads the normies are still fucking relentless in fueling my hate and disgust.

and they have the cheek to say we robots are the "weird" ones because we are single and isolated or dont give a shit. Fuck em lads. Im having a wank a pot noodle with spicy rice and playing DOOM tonight I'm getting rat arsed. And im gonna have a fucking....good....time
>>
tfw no koreaboo gf to watch kpop and kdramas with
>>
>>26944059
I remember something about some guy claiming to whore out his gf. Same bitch?
>>
>>26944697

This is not your home you disgusting newfag
>>
>>26944709

Please don't use gendered slurs. This is a safe space.
>>
>>26944718
Check your privilege shitlord I'm a demisexual transnigger I can say whatever the fuck I want stop oppressing me.
>>
>>26944715
Ive been on here for a year by a few weeks I mean just exclusively I used to also browse fit k x tv lit his but I thought fuck it. I give up and lose interest cunts have elitism and always try one up you everywhere. Take you for example
>>
>>26944731

Well, I liked the new Ghostbusters trailer, so I think you'll find that my privilege has been checked, mansplainer.
>>
>>26944672
He was talking about how great the EU was an how fucked we would be if we left.

>>26944679
Go for a run or something.
>>
>>26943354
must be shit to work that job and cut your finger while working
>>
>>26944752
Yeah that Kraut posts in /pol/ all the time. Utter cunt.
>>
Poleaboo and tilde update when?
>>
Im tempted on getting a domino's ordered lads but I dont want my family to come home before it arrives so I can eat it in peace and quiet in my own room
>>
>>26944697
soc is next level degeneracy
half are just their for ego boost posting their pictures (which they try to spread this cancer to other boards like r9k with 'faces of r9k' threads)... usually tripfags too
half are desperate for a fuck that they'll take anyone's aids-filled hole if it means they'll get it wet (which is what tinder is like as well)
>>
>>26944810
I'll order some dominos for myself later in your memory of your broken dreams lad.
>>
So if you had a gf, where would you take her on a date today?

I think I would take mine to the London Science Museum but then she'd get bored and we'd have a massive argument and she'd storm off. Then I'd go to Forbidden Planet by myself to buy some nerd shit and have a lonely McDonalds while texting her to apologise but she wouldn't reply.
>>
>>26944679
>can somebody something different before I fucking kill myself?

How about instead of posting waifus anon can post pictures of their IRL gfs?
>>
>tfw no neet bf to introduce me to anime
>>
>>26944588
>- Helping her fashion her cosplay outfit so she can dress up as a qt anime character despite weighing 220 pounds

This one is too real.
>>
so when they say spergs can't tell what other people is thinking, is it that they lack intuition towards it, or is it outright that they don't think of it?

9/10 times i run through shit logically to work out what someone else might think of a certain situation.

but then i'm starting to doubt i have actual autism (although i'm thinking of trying to chance a diagnosis anyway because it has no downsides in my situation)
>>
>>26944891
Unless you're telepathic you won't be able to tell what other people are thinking.
Not sure why this is unique to spergs.
>>
>>26944845
>dates
I always forget that's actually a thing. Where can I find a girl that doesn't want to ever leave the house and actually doesn't instead of just being all "ugh im such a shutin if my friends didn't drag me to parties every night i'd never go outside"
>>
>>26944845
Id take her to cloud 9 Paddy!

EY EY EY UY UY OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH CHEEEKKKYYY CHEEEKKKKYYYY

cut to slags caked in festering shit
>>
File: Ren.Kougyoku.full.1842659.jpg (409 KB, 900x1120) Image search: [Google]
Ren.Kougyoku.full.1842659.jpg
409 KB, 900x1120
>>26944536
Posting waifu~

Went clothes shopping this morning and I am feeling quite /fa/ right now~
Also looks like my girl pills are starting to take effect. Good feels today desu~
>>
Why is searching for a job such a chore?
I don't even know what I'm looking for.
>>
>>26944254
I bought my mum an iPad since I've been dossing in their house for a couple months and they've spent a lot on me.
>>
>>26944536
you don't know what you've awaken senpai, you've doomed us all.
Might as well post waifu now, it's not like it matters anymore.
>>
>>26945016
Pretty interested in how the grill pills turn it for you lad desu. Hope you feel good about it though.
>>
File: tilde-shopping.jpg (39 KB, 387x369) Image search: [Google]
tilde-shopping.jpg
39 KB, 387x369
>>26944793
Heres me shopping today~
>>
File: 1454787454276.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454787454276.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>26944536
cleaning my room desu lads, started using a scented candle like some of the lads suggested. You should clean your room boys, feels rewarding.
>>
>>26945117
I never clean my room desu.
>>
>>26945089
>Hope you feel good about it though
Honestly, it feels great. Makes me wonder why I waited so long to give it a try~
>>
>>26945117
>started using a scented candle like some of the lads suggested

Have you tried spraying deodrant at it? It will make your room smell even better.
>>
Hey my lads, has anybody ever taken a penis up the shitter? Does it feel as glorious as taking an actual shit? Been up all night taking speed and feeling horny af, considering putting my boypussy up on Craigslist or some such.
>>
>>26944258
Get this cunt! He's going to a Russel Group! Do I get to suck you off now or once your struggling to find employment plastering your CV with all the "experience" you gained hunting traps at your R U S S E L G R O U P?
>>
>>26945117

I would but spiders live in it and I'm too scared of them.

>>26945148

[may possess sharp corners]
>>
>>26945016
post pics please, this comment is entirely original
>>
Anyone know if "engineer" roles in the military actually involve engineering?
Got a bad feeling it's a glorified mechanic.
>>
>>26945214

depends on the role
>>
>>26945228
engineer

oc
>>
>>26945131
That's really good lad, I'm quite glad about that T-man. It's always good changing yourself to be happy, though in my case I just lost weight.
>>
how do you deal with doing embarrassing things while drunk?

or just fucking up in general, doing something weird or embarrassing?

it's an important step to becoming a normie lads.
>>
>was my Saturday to work
>slept in late and decided not to to go in
>bollocking on monday confirmed

Weekend ruined lads desu
>>
>>26945214
yeah it means glorified mechanic
>>
>>26945228
Take the Royal Navy's Weapons Engineer Officer role.
Does that involve actually engineering weapons (ie research and development), or simply leading the team that installs them onto ships?
>>
Was supposed to ring HM Revenue but they charge you for the calls so fuck that I'll get the agency to do it, I'm not footing the bill.
Time for late breakfast and then popping to Halfords to pick up a parcel. Might have a wander round Primark on the way back.
>>
>>26945254
no it literally means staying aboard a ship and firing weapons, why it needs a 3 year degree is beyond me

the only research actually conducted by the government is at DSTL or MoD.

if you want to design weaponry get a 4 year MEng or MSci in physics and do a graduate scheme at BAe, RR or MBDA

there are probably a few more
>>
>>26945254

The second one. Contractors do the other stuff.
>>
>>26945214

>sucking Windsor/Arab cock for a living
>>
File: 1454554611301.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454554611301.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
>>26944536
Still on the Isle of Wight
The upload speed is fucking awful here so I can only post this image
>>
>>26945310
>Isle of Wight
where abouts?
>>
>>26945310
>Isle of Wight

you ever go on the hovercraft?

I'm got a mate who lives on the island and it sounds like the only fun thing about it
>>
>>26945284
lol I've got MSci Physics (1st class) but DSTL won't reply to my emails and I was refused entry to DESG, and a few others which were rejected. No idea why, they must know something I don't.

I've only applied to MoD stuff so far because I don't want to work for profit, it'd make me a bit uncomfortable knowing the stuff I helped build might be used against the UK later on.
>>
>>26945254
>Inventing new ways to kill innocent people

What an honorable pursuit.
>>
>>26945310
let me live there and cuddle with you

ty
>>
>>26945319
Honestly don't know desu some comfy holiday home somewhere in the middle

>>26945323
No, ferry
>>
File: 1441999645481.gif (236 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1441999645481.gif
236 KB, 600x338
woke up cradling an empty bottle of vodka, half of a kebab wrap on bedside table, I guess that's what drunken me thought I'd want to see when I woke up. Drunken me was wrong and needs to stop, my head feels like it's in a state of perpetual exploision
>>
>>26945328
>stuff I helped build might be used against the UK later on

That's a bit of a strange morality desu. Let policy makers and the government decide that.

Also no matter what job you do, always remember that you were maybe 1-2% better than the other people that applied for the job and didn't get it. The impact you have on the world is tiny either way, do whatever you feel like.

Did you write a tailored CV / attend careers events from those companies to find out what to put in there? It should be possible with a 1st in physics.
>>
>>26945372
You should drink more to cure your hangover.
>>
>>26945379
nah the applications were all online, haven't even had to write a CV yet
my only concern at the moment is that I've been basically NEET since I graduated in august and if I end up getting to a year then I'm fucked
>>
>>26945372
Kebab wraps are the best though.
>>
File: 1420576495863.jpg (563 KB, 2060x3000) Image search: [Google]
1420576495863.jpg
563 KB, 2060x3000
>>26945310
Have a good one babe.
>>
>>26945408
All I can advise is to apply to more places, and write a good CV, that's really important. Maybe get in touch with your unis careers office to see if they can help you with it.
>>
>>26945402
I have half a bottle of lambs on my desk which I'm eyeballing and maybe a few drinks will make the idea of leftover kebab wrap more appealing.
>>26945410
They are but only when you're drunk, I can't say I've ever felt inclined towards eating one while sober.
>>
I have five bongs, what should I get my mum?
>>
>>26945486
why would you be getting her anything?
>>
>>26945500
For mother's day, lad.
>>
>>26945486
bunch of flowers and a card from asda seems like the only option
>>
It's amazing how companies manage to commercalize everything

mothering sunday is supposed to be about going to your hometown and meet up with your family, not buying tat for your mum
>>
>>26945508
Either she's a great mother in which case a fiver is an insult, nothing you can buy for that will be a good way to show your appreciation or she's the kind of parent who is only worth spending a fiver on, in which case just spend the money on yourself and nick some flowers from a roundabout/graveyard.
>>
File: CcyVz4BW8AAgoqM.jpg-large.jpg (63 KB, 708x514) Image search: [Google]
CcyVz4BW8AAgoqM.jpg-large.jpg
63 KB, 708x514
shit driving in my town today lads
>>
File: 1457102294505.png (241 KB, 783x1020) Image search: [Google]
1457102294505.png
241 KB, 783x1020
>tfw mummy didn't buy custard cream from the shops

it's all ogre
>>
>>26943669
Lad try filling it with lube next time, fucking mental tbqh
>>
>>26944932
>I always forget that's actually a thing

It's not, they only happen in movies and TV, it's all a fabrication.
>>
>>26943669

Don't you get all spermicide on your hands though? I thought they had some kind of lubricant on them?

I have never actually handled one of these prophylactics.
>>
ROBOTS ROBOTS

Just heard on radio 4 that selling sex in england IS NOT illegal HOWEVER soliciting kerb crawling and running a brothel is illegal....

how do you sell sex then?
>>
>>26944588
>not having a 87 lbs weeb gf with multicoloured hair and sends you lesbian hentai
Neither do i because she randomly blocked me after she started flirting
>>
>>26945889
>how do you sell sex then?
You need a good rare pepe folder first.
>>
>>26945836
Dates are real, I took girls on them when I was single and still do with my gf.
I took this girl out for dinner once then to a swing dancing class, she made a total tit of me by crying because apparently no guys ever do stuff like that for her and it was so romantic bla bla bla, fucking ruined the evening having everyone stare as she sobbed in the middle of the dancefloor.
>>
What happens ify ou lie on the equal opportunities section?
Do they even check it?
>>
File: 1457100686784.jpg (667 KB, 2445x1392) Image search: [Google]
1457100686784.jpg
667 KB, 2445x1392
>>26945889
Damn.
How much do they charge nowadays? I've got a nice 20 quid saved up over the years
>>
>>26945889
Adultwork advertising as an independent escort.
>>
>>26945958
they might notice if you say you're a mixed race woman with a disability and you turn up, whitey Dave with all functioning limbs
>>
>>26946000
I'm gonna pop a few applications in with this to see what happens.
>>
>>26945996
Isn't that soliciting? Defining soliciting as offering your services for a fee or advertising? is this a catch 22? You can sell it but you can't sell it sort of thing.
>>
>>26946037
You pay for their time not sexual acts.
>>
>>26946037
Soliciting is asking to buy sex. They can offer you sex for money.
>>
File: Rise Bikini.jpg (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Rise Bikini.jpg
96 KB, 800x800
>>26944536
Posting.

ORIGINAL COMMENT LADS
>>
File: 1453410165095.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1453410165095.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
I can live in 4 places

england

scotland

canada

aussieland

where should I go?
>>
>>26946093
>tfw can live in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland/RoI and USA

I prefer England.
>>
>>26946093
Whichever you can get a job in.
>>
File: 10c213a8db67366ad524ddff74f1fdb3.jpg (406 KB, 1247x2000) Image search: [Google]
10c213a8db67366ad524ddff74f1fdb3.jpg
406 KB, 1247x2000
>>26946080
Rise is fine, but the fact I can't take her out of the party to level all my characters equally triggers my autism.
>>
>>26946093
aussieland

>>
File: OH SHIII.jpg (51 KB, 443x576) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIII.jpg
51 KB, 443x576
>>26946156
really? any particular reason why?
>>
>>26943438

If there's anything worse than normies, it's borderline retards who think dying their hair pink and watching Japanese cartoons makes them different and weird.

Fucking suburban special snowflakes need to fuck off.
>>
>>26946093
Are you from any of those countries?
>>
>>26946093
Canada

very carefree place and you can get a fat house for peanuts out there
>>
File: mlyiOG3.jpg (91 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
mlyiOG3.jpg
91 KB, 615x820
post willies
>>
>>26946278
please spoiler them lads, at least i did that.
>>
>>26946278

Wtf that thing is huge. Why aren't you banging trannies for a living.
>>
>>26945214
Absolutely. Engineers in the army build bridges for example.

>>26945248
Confirmed for never being in the army. REME are mechanics, not the engineers.
>>
I knew you all were a bunch of benders
>>
File: 1453666891824.jpg (21 KB, 249x262) Image search: [Google]
1453666891824.jpg
21 KB, 249x262
>>26945534
>nick some flowers from a roundabout/graveyard.
>>
>>26945214
yes

unless you're russian, russian neers are usually on the front lines for the first assault
>>
>>26946278
Danny D is that you?
>>
>>26944482

>english
>not a first

that's why m8
>>
>this weather

Fucks sake spring is coming all the fucking nomies are starting to come outside
>>
>>26946401
Summer is going to be hell too, as usual
>>
Keyboard's fucking filthy lads, need to give it a clean.

Revving up to move out of the parents, since I have no friends where I'm moving to I'm going to be alone the majority of the time. What can I do to stop myself from going mental?
>>
>>26946411
I hate summer. Normies being all summery and happy and shit because of the weather is literally the worst.
>>
>>26946278
That's massive. Not posting mine now.
>>
>>26944600

How the fuck do I get a job in retail? I'm rejected from everything despite having some experience in customer facing roles. Everywhere I apply for has literal mouthbreathers working there but I still can't get the job.

I'm an English graduate, too.
>>
>>26944679

Post your hero-fus, the people you aspire to be like.
>>
>>26946455
I know this feel mate. It seems like you have to be part downie or something to even get an interview at places like Tesco Express and Co-Op
>>
>>26946455

> Mouthbreathers
> Reddit-tier degree
>>
>>26946455

What kind of shops are you applying to lad?
>>
>>26946477
At least I've got a degree mate your're just mad because you work at Tesco and I am dissing you bad
>>
>>26946455
>I'm English

Angloscum out

Only Celts are truly British
>>
>>26944891

It's nothing about being able to tell exactly what someone is thinking. No one can do that.

It's about reading social cues, the signals, facial expressions and body language that people do to express the way they feel about something.

I.e. if someone is annoyed, they will usually make some kind of expression of it. You won't be able to know exactly what it is they're annoyed about, but by reading their expression you know something is bothering them and will ask them to explain the specifics.
>>
>>26945958
I did on an application for Dropbox, never heard back.
>>
There's a lot of assumptions in here but let's go for it anyway.

Let's pretend I get on ESA (assumption 1) and that my low-cost lifestyle ensures I get a reasonable amount of money saved up eventually (not actually that much by employed standards, but enough for 1.5 people to go on holiday with.) (assumption 2), and that i have at least one friend in this future situation (assumption 3)

Would it be possible to go on holiday abroad, saying that my friend (who i'd pay half of their holiday thing getting them a cheap holiday as a bonus) was looking after me? Or would the government go 'listen mate, if you're well enough to travel abroad you're well enough to get a job', also if I was put in work related activity, could I put off the activity until I got back, or would I get sanctioned or something?

Would anyone even ask? Or is holidaying abroad alone while on ESA likely to get you accused of benefit fraud?

(There's a reasonable chance I am too fucked up to work, probably WRA, and I wouldn't fake it, I just wondered this all of a sudden because I realized if I got bux i'd have free time to travel if I wanted to.)
>>
>>26946526
How'd they know you lie?
Was it something completely ridiculous like a muslim transwoman?
>>
File: 1457184289944.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457184289944.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>26946434
>everyones going to be wearing next to nothing
>have to feel the shame of exposing my ugly body
>going to be bright and uncomfortably warm outside
>its going to take forever for it to become dark where its comfortable
>everyone will be shouting and laughing outside going "HAHA I LOVE SUMMER"
>pictures are going to be taken everywhere because "loving the sun"
>summer parties in general
>little shits throwing water at everyone/everything
Literally the only upside is I can rev up a BBQ without it pissing down with rain.
>>
>>26946506

Supermarkets, chain coffee shops, chain restaurants, pubs, high street food outlets, librarian jobs, everything mate.

Seems I'm in some weird limbo where I can't get jobs that my degree suggests I could do, but also can't get jobs you don't need a degree for.

>>26946516
>>26946477

This wasn't me btw.
>>
File: 1454854609232.png (460 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1454854609232.png
460 KB, 615x409
>>26946539
>using other people's taxes to go abroad
>>
File: gorilla_3065.jpg (6 KB, 130x181) Image search: [Google]
gorilla_3065.jpg
6 KB, 130x181
Thanks to all who came to the movie night yesterday. As always, it was good fun thanks to you lads who showed up. It's also time to start picking next week's movie. Carried over runners up (after dropping films with 0 or 1 vote) are:
>Demolition Man
>Oldboy
>The Raid 2
>Tucker And Dave vs. Evil
>Back to the Future
>Twister
>Big Lebowski
>Iron Sky
>Scott Pilgrim vs The World
>Con Air
>Rocky Horror Picture Show
>Ferris Bueller's Day Off
>Cabin in the Woods
>Mad Max

After some feedback last week about certain films sitting on the list for too long, some films were also due to 'time-out':
>K-On
>Zulu
>Gladiator
>Good Will Hunting
>John Wick
>Sunshine

Chat in the stream last night however suggested that some lads would rather they stay on the list of potentials. I've opened up a strawpoll to see what you lads think about this kind of rule, seeing as it's always a bit hard to tell just from posts whether one side is more popular or just more vocal.

http://strawpoll.me/6999563

Thanks again for your feedback, and for taking part in our little film nights lads.
>>
>>26946620
fuck off normie nigel
>>
>>26946455
Hahahaha holy kek I am >>26946472

I literally just got a call from Tesco offering me an interview.
>>
File: CAM00057.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
CAM00057.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>26944793
Here's your Poleaboo update, you happy now? Is this what you wanted?
>>
>>26946620
Would you rather he spent them in a Paki shop?
>>
>>26946644
yes, because he's putting money back into the economy and using it arguably for necessities such as Monster Munch rather than going off on a jolly on hi sperg money
>>
>>26946634

Nice one. Good luck with the interview mate.

I keep getting missed calls from a withheld number. Would an employer call on a withheld number?
>>
>>26946628
>john wick on time out

Fuck you, fucking absolute wanker fucking cunt shithead. Fucking weebs I swear.
>>
>>26946620
the money was already taken off them by the government, what i would hypothetically do with it next has no effect on them.

and i'm sure nigel has spent taxpayer money to go abroad too, being a MEP. :^)
>>
>>26946632
>anyone who's not a leech is a normie

Keeps getting better!
>>
>>26946672
>what the government spends taxes on has no impact on the taxpayer
>>
>>26946660
>he's putting money back into the economy
He'd be doing the same if he went abroad
When he converts his money to Euros at the post office, the post-office is then going to use that money to pay their staff (who then spend it at the Paki shop), or if he takes pounds abroad they'll eventually find their way back here anyway. (probably via currency exchange in europe)
>>
>>26946707
The point is that nobody should get a free holiday on the taxpayer by virtue of being "ill."
>>
>>26946692
in isolation, it has very little. (obviously it might be better if it was spent on road repairs or something, but more likely it'd be spent on something useless.)

some NEET spending taxpayer money on a holiday is a far lesser issue than the government wasting billions on a failed IT system, yet people are far more outraged by the former than the latter.
>>
File: Jun13.png (732 KB, 754x582) Image search: [Google]
Jun13.png
732 KB, 754x582
>>26946628
I honestly dont think the film matters that much, its the banter. something comedic like the naked gun films would be pretty good imo as well.
>>
>>26946724
They're getting free living expenses, what they spend it on next doesn't significantly matter.

Some lardarse spends all his bux on chips when really he should be eating less so that he doesn't have a coronary and cost the taxpayer even more, and that's fine (because food is 'necessary' even if he's consuming an unnecessary amount of it), but anon can't take a holiday because that's a 'luxury' even if it isn't going to end up taking another donor heart from the NHS?
>>
>>26946752
the man has earned the right to spend his money on what he likes

the dole scrounger has not
>>
File: 1425518451803.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1425518451803.png
198 KB, 550x535
>mfw I realise I can put my mobile number for my reference

I've cracked it lads.
>>
File: 1437647069073.png (133 KB, 264x273) Image search: [Google]
1437647069073.png
133 KB, 264x273
NEET TIP: Remember lads, graveyards are a great source of free flowers for mothers day!
>>
>>26944793
Just read tildes blog you mong
>>
>>26946782
>the man has earned the right to spend his money on what he likes
The guy who's spending his bux on chips is also a dole scrounger.
'bux' = NEETbux
>>
>>26946788
JOHNNY JOHNNY?
>>
>>26946791
oh I see

well yes, I agree the fat cunt shouldn't be making himself worse on the grace of the taxpayer, neither should the swindler that claims ESA when there's nothing wrong
>>
Fucking shit thread desu.

Fucking weather today man, sun rain sun rain.

fucking penis posting and people requesting tilde, poleaboo posts. its all cancer.

fucking Saturday normies.

fucking fuck.
>>
Anybody elses mother buy them motehres day caards because youre so fucking incompetent?
>>
So I got a missed call early this morning, just listened to the voicemail and it was this woman with a really thick Scottish accent calling about a job I applied for. Problem is, I can't understand what she says her name is, no matter how many times I listen to it, so I don't want to call her back.

Also

>been NEET since September because got bored of working
>start applying for jobs yesterday because time to build my money back up
>had 2 interview offers already today

This job hunting thing is easy mates.
>>
>>26946820
All normies should rot in hell desu.

ree
>>
>>26946818
>neither should the swindler that claims ESA when there's nothing wrong
i think his point was that there's a good chance something is wrong, but not wrong enough to stop him holidaying.

Yes, he could hypothetically get a job as a travel journalist or something if he's well enough to make it to a plane and everything plays out idealy, but realistically that isn't happening.

The requirements for Work-Related ESA aren't actually that harsh (at least if the documents i've seen are accurate) so it seems realistic he could qualify while being well enough to holiday desu, and if that's the case it's the government's fault and not his. (if he fakes it however, he's just a cunt)
>>
>>26946551
It was a yes/no equal opportunities question which gave a very extensive list of medical conditions including Clinical Depression.

Truth be told, i think that part of the application probably wasn't used outside of the US as the next question was 'Are you hispanic?' which i'm sure is highly relevant to a job in Ireland.
>>
what should I write in my mothers day card???
>>
File: Selection_001.png (21 KB, 305x106) Image search: [Google]
Selection_001.png
21 KB, 305x106
>finally held a girl's hand
>it was in an alchol induced dream
I'm don't even really care about women but I feel I'm even more pathetic then I thought I was after this experience
>>
>>26946840

https://youtu.be/R9zfwHVFqv4
>>
>>26946872
Happy Mothers day

Love big boy xx
>>
>>26946872
'Sorry I've been such a dissapointment to you, I'm sure you regret the excruciating pain that was my birth daily'
>>
>>26946872
if your mother loves you it doesn't really matter, it's the though that counts. I just found a good looking one and put

Dear Mum
-caption which is there already
Love Anon xxx
>>
Lads, I'm feeling generous.
Suggest to me a game that looks good and I'll put it on MEGA for us all to play.
>>
>>26946968

I've been wondering if the lads fancy playing Halo Online some time?
>>
>>26946916
kek that proper tickled me
>>
>>26946788
What time is best to go? Wouldn't it be weird if I was seen walking OUT of a graveyard with flowers?
>>
>>26947034
walk backwards, they will think time is moving in reverse.
>>
>>26947034
walk out backwards
>>
>>26947034
do a backwards walk
>>
>>26947056
>>26947055
well that was an obscure hivemind thought,

tfw im not unique.
>>
would literally stab you in the eyes if I saw you nicking flowers from a graveyard
no qualms
>>
>>26947055

top kek

>>
>>26946916
is that Bonsai?
>>
>tfw you want to eat but you're a poor as fuck uni student

daily struggles boys
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.