[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ruin only chance at making a group of friends by being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: ee936131.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ee936131.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>ruin only chance at making a group of friends by being a dramatic attentionwhore
>the only way I know how to cope is by seeking out more attention
>>
>>26940953
I'm going to assume you're a girl just because i'm bored.

Pro tip: If you're not attractive, no one will pay attention to you.
>>
>>26941260
I am not female

unfortunately
>>
>>26941297
Then don't do that shit.
Focus on simple goals, talking to people, being honest, shit like that.
>>
>>26941319
People don't like me when I'm honest, either. Actually, I think they like me even less. At least if I act extreme enough as an attention whore, I can make people laugh for a little while before they get sick of me.
>>
>>26941319
>>26941438
Actually, I lied, because I honestly don't know who I am as a person to begin with, anyway.
>>
What were your actions? How else do you seek attention?
>>
>>26941492
I am inconsiderate and make everything about me. I try bending people to fit my ideal, get upset when they don't fit my standards, and am upset whenever I'm ignored. I exaggerate and lie for the sake of being dramatic, not just to others, but to myself, too. I don't mean to do these things, it just happens. Look at the way I type, "I" "I" "I" "I". It's just how I am naturally.

I have no idea how to get attention now, and it's killing me.

Sorry I fell asleep.
>>
>>26940953
here's a tip: stop hating yourself.
Then go out and try to make a couple friends
>>
if you're attractive, no one cares if you want attention, because they will give it to you
if you're not, don't expect anything much
source: my life, common sense
>>
>>26942644
I don't hate myself for the most part, though. Sometimes I go through little episodes where people make me feel bad about myself, but I pick myself back up and am relatively fine afterwards.
>>
Whenever I feel like that I just quit hanging in the chat. No one knows why I just don't join for periods. It's for the best.
>>
>>26942673
I was doing this up until today. They pretty much all said they don't even like me and shit on me completely, so I won't go back, because I'm not welcomed. They got fed up with my shit.
>>
>>26942680
That sucks. You delete em or whatever too? Best just to move on in those types of situations me thinks.
>>
>>26942761
Yeah, and I won't be adding them back this time. Not really my choice now anyway, I don't think.

I was that guy that would delete and then readd you 10 times in a single week.I'm not cut out for being social.
>>
>>26942782
I hear ya. You gonna try going solo? I actually prefer that nowadays compared to shit friends.
>>
>>26940953
https://discord.gg/0rsoPFHTzbG28KAa
gonna post this and see where it goes
>>
>>26940953
I'll give you attention OP.

How can I contact you?
>>
>>26942798
They were not shit friends, they were good people that put up with my shit for a long time.

>>26942818
I don't want to post info right now, because they browse this board. Maybe I'll make some new stuff so I can kind of have a fresh start.
>>
>>26942851
[email protected] email this temp email?

If not hope you have a good night.
>>
>>26942892
that's really sweet i hope he emails you
>>
>>26943086
>>26942892
I sent it, but it might be too late now.
>>
>>26943197
>Make a thread complaining about how you are worthless and can't make friends
>Someone attempts to be your friend and you fuck it up completely

Can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>26943530
I tried, which is more than usual. I didn't notice his reply at first, then it just took me some time to gather courage.

The problem is that when you attempt to make friends in this kind of scenario, their first impression of you is that you're pretty pathetic, which may or may not be true depending on who it is. This normally drags in people who are overly, unjustifiably friendly and nice just for the sake of living in happyland. It comes across as good-willed delusion to me, but maybe I'm just too cynical.

I'll never know with that anon, though, because no reply.
>>
File: anger.png (6 KB, 361x59) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
6 KB, 361x59
>>26942542

you're a child, grow up. I'm 19 and I can't imagine being this way. jesus christ.

at least you're self aware but if you're self aware then that means you can stop.
>>
>>26943600
>Why do people treat me like I'm pathetic when I act pathetic!

Are you retarded? You sound like an incredibly weak and pathetic person, and the fact that you would shy away from someone who is friendly to you just because of your delusions makes you seem incredibly insecure. Stop acting like a woman. I'm glad he didn't reply to you. You seem like an asshole and I doubt you deserve a friend.
>>
How about you seek attention my sucking my dick.
>>
>>26943720
>Are you retarded?
Yes, that's why I have these problems to begin with
>>
>>26943844
Of course you are. So then stop complaining when everyone around you feels like they need to baby you because you act like an absolute child. It's 100% your fault. You're so weak and desperate that the fact that you think for a second you can have some sort of standards just makes me want to laugh. It's the most sad and pathetic thing I've ever seen. I pity you. I really do.
>>
>>26943898
Friendship works both ways. I don't want to be babied, because I don't want the other person to have to baby me the entire time. Being babied won't help me grow, either.
>>
>>26943921
You are so incredibly stupid it hurts. If you didn't want that, then why did you act like a fucking moron and cry about how you can't get attention, and make this thread in the first place? If friendships work both ways, then stop being a manipulative piece of garbage to get what you want and start treating people how you want to be treated.
>>
>>26944022
Why do you have to throw in direct insults? Do you want to be insulted, too?
>>
>>26944048
Are you implying I see you as an equal? There's nothing lower than a person who attempts to manipulate others to get what they want. If I was a worthless manipulator, I would expect to be insulted, because that's what I would deserve.The fact that you even keep replying shows how desperate you are for any sort of attention you can scrape up. You're a weak person. You don't deserve friendship. Kill yourself.
>>
>>26944107
Telling me to kill myself and using me as a punching bag to feel good about yourself is pretty manipulative, not to mention evil. You're even worse, because you don't even realise that you're bad, too. If you really thought lowly of me, you wouldn't bother replying, either, because it would just be a waste of your time, so it's reasonable to think you're looking for attention, too.
>>
File: 1455798018128.png (565 KB, 597x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455798018128.png
565 KB, 597x1000
>>26944169
Oh, no. That's just all nonsense. I'm administering justice because you're a terrible person and I just wanted to let you know. You deserve it, after all. I'm sleeping now. Have fun with your mental illness.
>>
>>26944289
>I deserve to be told what I already know
>thinking this is "justice"
>thinking you're the one who's supposed to deliver justice to begin with
>judging
>running away once I actually call you out on something
>retreating sass remark that typically comes from 14 year old girls
>"so ironic" happy anime picture while acting high and mighty
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.