[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve /r9k/'s racism problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
How do we solve /r9k/'s racism problem?
>>
We don't. You can just leave
>>
File: 1456724915668.jpg (41 KB, 557x364) Image search: [Google]
1456724915668.jpg
41 KB, 557x364
Only problem here is you, nigger.
>>
File: melissa_harris_perry_comp.png (360 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
melissa_harris_perry_comp.png
360 KB, 800x600
By posting infographics.
>>
>>26939706
introduce more grils so the beta cucks will be more inclined to try to impress them with their beta cuck opinions
>>
>>26939706
We must fight against the toxic masculinity of this board
>>
>>26939706
>Goodnight White Pride

>Ooga booga, I stomped whitey good
>we sure is better than whitey
>>
>>26939706
Lmao you can't change angry racist 20 years old virgins
>>
>white pride is evil
>black pride is heroic
>>
>>26939947
they are both retarted
>>
>>26939706
Racism Is only a problem if it is false.
If you want to be racist, post things with facts to back them up, change it from the angry opinion of a neckbeard, to a proven comment on society.

There are plenty of negative things about blacks, Jews, Indians, whoever (whites included.) Use them
>>
>>26939967
On top of that, what's wrong with racemixing? The faster we breed out all the races into one shade of brown, the faster we can end racism.
>>
>>26939947
nice try but it doesnt work like that.

white pride is all around you. everything caters to whites and then minorities. it's never the other way around.

it would be a nasty situation if there was like mexican or asian pride being evil while black pride being okay, because both are minorites, both are on equal grounds.
>>
>>26940012
>everything caters to whites
probably because we built everything
>>
>>26939980
>post things with facts to back them up

Those things don't matter any more.
Any study that proves anything negative about any minority race NOT A MINORITY IN CRIME STATISTICS LOL is accused of being racially biased, based on racist methods, institutional racism, or whatever other cop out they can come up with.
>>
Even NEETS are superior to shitskins. Like, it's not even close.
>>
>>26939992
>The faster we breed out all the races into one shade of brown, the faster we can end racism.
It doesn't work like that though, then there will be racism between the lighter browns and the darker browns.

What SHOULD happen is shitskins go to their own countries and leave white people the fuck alone.
>>
>>26940028
>you built your own house from scratch
>designed everything yourself
>everything is perfect for your comfort
>somebody comes to your house
>complains that the kitchen counter is too high
>the showerhead is positioned wrong
>they don't like the colour of your bathroom tiles
>they feel cold, and tell you it's unfair you don't turn up the thermostat even though you are warm
>>
>>26939992
Nothing it's just some people who thinks their genes are superiour for some reason
>>
>>26939992
>implying race is just skin color
>>
>>26939992

I'm not even white but that sounds fucking horrible desu

What a tragedy that would be, destroying all the real diversity in the world in the name of this phony liberal idea of what diversity means.
>>
>>26940068
Not to mention that white people have nothing to gain and everything to lose by getting browner.
>golly gee, i lost 10 IQ points and i'm ugly as shit!
>thanks cultural enrichment!
>>
>>26940098
Most of the people here think that
>>
>>26939706
By not being oversensitive, whiny nignogs.

t. black guy
>>
>>26939992
I'm already brown, but I think this is a really stupid way of thinking.
>>
>>26940110
No, not really. Do you think people hate blacks because their skin is dark? That's retarded. We hate them because they're loud, stupid, and criminal by nature. Dark skin is just a useful indicator of that.
>>
>>26940012
>It's okay for minorities to be prejudiced.
This is why no one respects minority activism, it's all about double standards.
>>
>>26939706
>How do you end suffering in the world?
You can't, it's just one of those things.
>>
>>26939992
Had me until...
>The faster we breed out all the races into one shade of brown, the faster we can end racism.
Do you know how retarded this sounds

This is behind delusional

This doesn't even seem fucking plausable

Kill yourself
>>
>>26940156
This is even more retarted
>>
>>26939706
We inundate this board with BBC's. That's how.
>>
>>26940068
I agree. Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, America for (real) Americans.
>>
>>26939992
they don't always mix or blend
>>
>>26939706
Leaving the basement would be a good start. If you think every girl will wagecuck you and every black person is not worthy of respect then you haven't interacted with enough real people. r9k reeks of confirmation bias. Most people are douchey losers but that doesnt mean all of them are
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.