[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/advice thread/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4
File: 157442566.jpg (319 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
157442566.jpg
319 KB, 683x1024
I'm attracted to a disabled special girl, also she's underage, what do? give me your advice pls ;_;

kinda looks like pic related but she has a retarded syndrome called "Megalencepalic lekoencephalopathy" and she looks older

>also inb4 pedo discussion thread
im not
>>
>I'm attracted to a disabled special girl, also she's underage, what do?
>im not
right
>>
>>26937702
>not a pedo
>just attracted to underage girls
You're a faggot.
>>
You actually are a pedophile. Castrate yourself real quick and don't think about sex ever again, bud.
>>
>I'm attracted to a disabled special girl, also she's underage, what do?
I dunno lol. Stay friends with her, wait until she's legal, then go for the kill? If she's any more than 5 years younger than you, you'd probably want to stay far away, anyway.
>>
Why are you a pedo?
>>
>>26937726
>>26937727
c'mon r9k you're better than this, i'm really tired of the pedo stigma, i just want to know if i should put myself into this situation, since she's into me, it's not like the usual normie relationships of "oh well didnt worked out", this is different
>>
>>26937743
she's almost legal, and she said she loves me

>>26937755
im not

>>26937741
im not
>>
i regret posting that pic now, you guys can't be serious
>>
>>26937775
>she's almost legal, and she said she loves me
Then there you go. No problem. You would probably want to make sure she's less than 5 years younger than you, though. Otherwise you would get a lot of backlash and people would say you are taking advantage of a disabled girl much younger than you.
>>
>>26937809
yeah i know, i think even without that difference people still think that way since i met her at "work", also this is different i have to take care of her the rest of my life if i have a relationship with her, im unsure of myself but i really have a special relationship with her
>>
is there anything i can do? like how do i approach this situation, what should i say to her? i don't want her to ever suffer in this world
>>
>>26937848
>yeah i know, i think even without that difference people still think that way since i met her at "work",
Whoah shit nigga. Not sure if that's legal, to be honest. If you're her carer or something, you need to check up on that shit. And you would DEFINITELY get a lot of backlash for that. Unless she's, like, basically your own age.

>also this is different i have to take care of her the rest of my life if i have a relationship with her, im unsure of myself but i really have a special relationship with her
You would probably get paid for it, though. You would most likely get paid what would have been spent on her care.

>>26937890
To be honest, I would say that if you like her, just spend time with her as a friend. She's not going anywhere. If she's DTF at a later date when she's legal, then that's okay. But I personally wouldn't try getting in on a wheelchair-bound girl at all unless she was trying to get in on me.
>>
bumping this for some opinions
>>
>>26937927
i'm not her carer, i mean not directly

>You would probably get paid for it, though.
no

>She's not going anywhere. If she's DTF at a later date when she's legal,
seriously is time that important, also wouldn't i affect her anxiety? im afraid things would get weird between us if i told something like that to her
>>
>>26938009
>seriously is time that important
If you don't want to go to prison and get labelled as a "pedophile" for banging a nearly-legal girl, then yes.

>also wouldn't i affect her anxiety?
By what? Being friends with her? Errr. No? are you not "friends" with her already?

>im afraid things would get weird between us if i told something like that to her
If you do care about her, and want to be friends with her even if she's not DTF, then just spend time with her. If she's ever going to develop feelings for you, then your best bet is to be friends with her until she starts giving you signals.
>>
>>26937702
try and get her dependent on you, shouldn't be too hard if she's in a wheelchair
>>
>>26938074
she doesn't want me as a friend anymore, and I'm honestly attracted to her, she's really special, i love her personality and everything about her

>If you do care about her
i do more than anyone, trust me

>If she's ever going to develop feelings
she has already, otherwise i wouldn't post this thread
>>
>>26938105
that's the problem, i had my troubles in the past and i'm afraid i'm not able to carry her forever, i dont want to hurt her, i hope you guys get what i mean
>>
>>26937796
It was a terrible pic choice, but in fairness you did say she looked like her and was underage, so how can't we not call you a creepy pedo
>>
>>26937702
I don't really have any advice but you sound like a really sweet guy, ignore all the fuckers that say you're a "paedophile" because I'm pretty certain that's not the case. If I were to give advice though I'd say lots of talking and making sure you have a real connection.
>>
>>26938105
also she's the most important person in my life for a few years after i "beaten" my depression mostly because of her, also the thought of her dying it just kills me instantly, i'm afraid
>>
>>26938130
>she doesn't want me as a friend anymore
What do you mean? She doesn't like you anymore, or she wants to fuck?

If she doesn't like you, then just get outta there. If she wants to fuck, then hold off on that.

> and I'm honestly attracted to her, she's really special
Heh

>i love her personality and everything about her
Congrats. Wish I had someone like that (who was legal, anyway)

>she has already, otherwise i wouldn't post this thread
Hold off on that shit, nigga. How old are you, how old is she, and what is the legal age in your country?

>>26938152
>I'm afraid i'm not able to carry her forever, i dont want to hurt her, i hope you guys get what i mean
So what? Would you not date her because she requires a little more dependency? Whoopty doooo. Better to have loved and lost.
Of course, I am not encouraging you to fuck an underage girl. Just that, were she legal, you shouldn't not date her just because she's wheelchair-bound.
>>
>>26937756
Liking "underage" girls probably isn't pedophilia, when you say underage do you mean like 16 or like 12?
>>
>>26937702
oh and also make sure that if you go for it you're actually committed and determined, you'll probably need to take care of her for the rest of your life.
>>
>>26938165
yeah i know, it was really stupid

>>26938185
thanks, but i kinda get people here, anyone would think that way nowadays, people are just so polluted inside

>>26938203
>She doesn't like you anymore, or she wants to fuck?
it's not about fucking, i don't even think about that. it's more like if i can give the life she needs. also she likes me regardeless.

>How old are you, how old is she, and what is the legal age in your country?
she's 16 almost 17, and i'm 20... can't say country

>>26938218
yes, but like i said before im afraid im not good enough to her and provide everything she needs and deserves
>>
>>26938294
>it's more like if i can give the life she needs. also she likes me regardeless
Doesn't matter. Go for it. You won't know if you can "give her the life she needs" until you actually go for it.

>she's 16 almost 17, and i'm 20... can't say country
That's not too bad. I'm guessing the legal age is 18, there? A lot of the world has 16 as the legal age. I live in England and that would be perfectly legal, here. Were you 18, that would probably be legal, too, as there is obviously a grey area. I fucked a 21 year old when I was 15, and I fucked a 16 year old when I was 20.

Check out some laws. Some countries with legal ages of 18 have clauses where people between 16 and 18 can fuck as long as they have their parent's consent to their relationship.
>>
>>26938294
dude that age difference seems completely fine to me, especially if you have a connection
>>
>>26938364
it's not always about fucking, but thanks for your opinion. i just wanted to hear some opinions anonymously
>>
File: 1446432869718.jpg (53 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1446432869718.jpg
53 KB, 500x383
>>26937702
Pedophilia is being attracted to minors.

You are attracted to a minor.

Therefore you are a pedophile no matter how hard you don't want to ignore the fact. Plus you're even more sick for wanting to prey on a poor disabled girl
>>
>>26938440
People will think you're fucking even if you're just dating. And that's what matters.

Anyway, good luck! Wish I were in your shoes. I'm ugly af.

>>26938503
Actually, it would be Ephebophilia, not Pedophilia. Get it right. Idiot.
>>
>>26938503
i don't consider myself a pedophile no matter what anyone says, i know what i have with her. but this whole age issue bothers me a lot in terms of our environment
>>
>>26938542
don't listen to that fucking faggot
>>
>>26938524
>People will think you're fucking even if you're just dating
unfortunately you're right

thanks again

>>26938561
i don't but want it or not, this kind of people affects my life even if it's not directly i just wish time just went fast to get over this bullshit advantage pedo issue
>>
>>26938503
you're actually a fucking idiot
>>
>>26938603
look you faggot, just check up on your laws. There may be a loophole. Maybe with her parents consent, it's no issue. Check out if it's legal first before you start saying it's not
>>
>>26938524

>it would be Ephebophilia, not Pedophilia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU
>>
i remember that i kissed her twice when she was 14 and i was 18, i hated myself because whenever i told strangers on the internet people would insult me and all

i even thought myself if there's really something wrong with me.

>>26938641
her parents trust me, and they know we have a special relationship, don't know if they would accept me tho if i become her bf/husband, this kinda haunts me in some way as well...

>>26938641
i did, it's 18 i think, maybe 16, she researched on the issue and told me it was 16
>>
>>26937702
Well, pedophile means "child lover", so you're by definition a pedophile. Nothing to do with rape.

However, just drop this idea entirely. They'll never let you get involved with her in any way, and thinking about it will only make you suffer.
>>
>>26938744
>maybe 16, she researched on the issue and told me it was 16
THREADS OVER, LADS! THREADS OVER! TURNS OUT WHAT HE IS DOING IS NOT ILLEGAL, HE'S NOT A PEDO. HE CAN NOW SAFELY FUCK HIS Q T PI WHEELCHAIR WAIFU AND GET ON WITH HIS LIFE

Congratulations, my good man.
>>
>>26938792
>Well, pedophile means "child lover", so you're by definition a pedophile.
But in most countries, the legal age is 16. And a lot of people fuck those 16 year olds. Guess most of the world are pedos too, huh?
>>
>>26938744
As harsh as it sounds, I really think you should avoid sex until you get married. Even if you're dating, people will always just think you're taking advantage of her because of her disability.
>>
File: laif a shiggy diggy.png (33 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
laif a shiggy diggy.png
33 KB, 180x180
>>26938850
>marrying someone before fucking them
Terrible idea. Never do this.
>>
>>26938797
I've always heard that people a century ago, would have +10 year age gaps and nobody talked about pedos and all

>>26938797
ahah thanks for making me smile, i was just unsure i think i would be with her anyways.

>>26938792
>only make you suffer.
only if people like you still have that shitty mindset
>>
>>26937702
What made you love her, OP?
>>
>>26938850
yeah actually I'll do exactly that because of those reasons, that way we can be both at peace

>>26938871
why not if i will be with her anyways?
>>
>>26938823
Ah i didnt read she was 16. 16 year old is not a child, so not a pedophile at all.
>>
>>26937702
dude can I add you on facebook or something, I really wanna see this relationship grow and be happy for you once you get those cute selfies rolling n' shit
>>
>>26938919
>why not if i will be with her anyways?
Because a lot changes after sex. Getting married before sex is like getting married after dating for 2 months.

>>26938935
What this guy said.
>>
>>26938892
>only if people like you still have that shitty mindset
What mindset are you even talking about, you nuts. Its really improbable that they'll ever let him come near her.

I wouldn't personally be this close-minded, just saying the harsh truth.
>>
>>26938871
>doesn't believe in OP and wheelchair-tan
You might as well just leave.
>>
>>26938906
everybody likes her, but i become more involved with her each year since i met her 8 years ago, i think her smile won me over, she was always smiling despite the fact she's on a wheelchair for life, also she likes being at home a lot, and she likes anime and video games, similar personalities, we both like dark humor and we are pessimistic people in general and i kinda relate with her because somehow we are both broken, maybe we will fix each other, actually she did fixed me already, she saved me from a really dark place.
>>
post cripple pic or btfo
>>
File: oh baby.png (51 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
oh baby.png
51 KB, 200x200
>>26938994
>that beautiful love story
Shit man u gotta fuken do it. Like something out of a romance novel
>>
>>26938994
DUDE COME ON PLEASE I really wanna add you on Facbook and be happy for you
>>
>>26938994
Go for it OP, if she's that special to you make her your gf
>>
>>26939032
What this dude said. I wanna watch this romance story unfold for years to come.
>>
>>26938935
>>26939005
>>26939032
first i dont have facebook, secondly i would never post either my pic or her picture on 4chan

>>26939025
i know it seems cliche but it's real, it's not another retarded made up r9k waifu story, im just glad i met her, i'm even glad i was a edgy suicidal teenager otherwise i wouldn't have met her
>>
>>26938975
>that they'll ever let him come near her.
they who?
>>
>>26939066
YEAH MAN ME TOO! This is too damn cute.
>>
>>26939094
dude just make a facebook or at least add me on skype or steam or some shit 'cause I'll be thinking about this beautiful love story for a long time
>>
>>26939170
What this nigga said.

Add me on Steam. You'll find me easily. Search for "SHIMION". I'm level 81.
>>
>>26939032
>>26939066
>>26939144
isn't that kinda harsh for you guys? i used to cry whenever there was stories like that because i never really believed in love, my parents were divorced and i became traumatized because of them.

>>26939170
the best i can do is posting a thread here or something, but i dont post often here.
>>
>ITT: OP "needs advice" on his girlfriend, but really just wants to brag to all of us about how great his life is
Fuck off you cunt
>>
>>26939239
being in this kind of story, makes me feel proud of myself but at the same time the unknown future kinda haunts me, I'm a negative person and i always think the worse, like her getting worse or something, just the thought it makes me cry, i hope we can live forever, i wish i had money to buy our house with all the conditions and stuff.

>>26939348
advice in how should i handle the situation, actually on a second note i don't think i could ever reject her, i was just unsure and afraid. my life and her life isn't great considering her condition and my resources for her.
>>
>>26939408
>advice in how should i handle the situation, actually on a second note i don't think i could ever reject her, i was just unsure and afraid. my life and her life isn't great considering her condition and my resources for her.
I got loads of money. I'll date her if you're too chicken shit to.
>>
>>26939348
I mean, his gf is a mentally handicapped and wheelchair bound. I think wanting some validation is understandable.
>>
>>26939348
also i talk to strangers, whenever I'm afraid or unsure about anything. yeah it's kinda stupid
>>
>>26939429
>I think wanting some validation is understandable.
yeah because guys around my age will probably think i'm too "ugly" to date a "real girl" and i have to lower my standards.

>>26939427
money doesn't buy everything, also she wouldn't date you sorry about that last part
>>
>>26939485
> she wouldn't date you
Fuck you nigga im 6'3 and built like a brick shithouse. u wanna rumble mate? ill fuck you into next week nigga
>>
>>26938744
>they know we have a special relationship
>autistic
>>
>>26938503
>Pedophilia is being attratcted to minors
No, it's not you fucking moron. Pedophilia is being attracted to 6-11 year old girls
>>
>>26939517
>being this jelly
>being called a nigger
but now seriously things aren't so wonderful as people here think, our relationship is but the rest is tough for both.

>>26939536
yeah you could say that, i never thought i was normal
>>
>>26939606
>but now seriously things aren't so wonderful as people here think, our relationship is but the rest is tough for both.
Hard for me to empathize, to be honest. All I am missing is a relationship. I got money. I got a nice place to live. I got a good job. But where is my q t pi wheelchair waifu?
>>
>>26937702
I encourage you to act on your feelings whatever they may be.

Do not sacrifice even a half inch of your individuality to society's rules. Not even once.
>>
>>26937702
Offer her a puppy to suck your pedo cock
>>
>>26939637
>I got money. I got a nice place to live.
considering the "normal" girls I've met in my life, you wouldn't have a problem with that.

>But where is my q t pi wheelchair waifu?
like i said it's not everything amazing and beautiful as people think

on a side note, and since we are all strangers, i wonder how our sex will be like? i dont think about it but i know it will come someday, i have to make sure i dont cause any health issues to her because of that. she kinda teased me about it, i fapped many times to be honest
>>
>>26939707
They're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>26939728
> i wonder how our sex will be like?
Shit on her wheelchair then make her sit in it
>>
>>26939680
i agree with you completely but society's rules are relevant to our lifes want it or not, how painful would it be for both if i got arrested for those bullshit pedo memes from brainwashed people

>>26939707
shut up
>>
>>26937702
>attracted to disabled and retarded underage girl
M8 if this not a bait
Reevaluate your life or end it
>>
>>26939757
how is that sex? are you into scat or something?
>>
>>26939803
yeah i have to be honest, i kinda wanted to bait but not that much, just as much for people to give me opinions about my situation, that's all
>>
>>26939791
If everyone who felt that way acted out maybe things would change but most just cower, suppress their natural desires and keep their heads down quietly in subservience.
>>
>>26937702
seek help friend. just do it. You don't want to cause any trouble for yourself. What the fuck are you even doing with your life.
>>
>>26939962
i didn't understand your post. and whatever it is, read the whole thread and then talk
>>
ok i think I'm off for today, thanks everyone except the obvious people
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.