[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is going out to a club tonight What are the chances I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: 1455388702141.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1455388702141.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>gf is going out to a club tonight

What are the chances I'm getting cucked here? I thought about telling her not to go but I thought that would come off as beta.
>>
>>26935673

If you gf is going to cheat purely because she's out then she was a shitter anyway.

I might be biased but im still a student and my gf isnt - so i go out a lot more, ive never once cheated, i just like to get smashed every so often.

> Trust her, she doesn't cheat = good relationship
> Trust her, she cheats = better you know now

Would you want to be with a girl who purely doesnt cheat because she hasnt yet had the chance?
>>
>>26935722
more like trust her, no idea if she's cheating or not
>>
>>26935673
You have to ask yourself if she is untrustworthy or if you have trust issues?

You will know what to do when you 100% know the answer to that question
>>
>>26935673
Women cant control their snatchs so she will touch a guy its break up time anon but break up with her after a few days so she doesnt suspect shit.
>>
>>26935755

I reckon if she's the sort of girl to cheat and never feel any urge to tell OP then she's going to do it at some point in the relationship anyway.

At least this way he may somehow find out sooner rather than when she's just banging people at conferences.
>>
>>26935821
Why would I break up with her if she doesn't actually do anything?

Gfs do not grow on trees for robots
>>
>>26936061

> New gf: "So why did things end between you and your ex?"

> You: "She went out to a club"

You would literally be received in the same light as some girl saying she had a kid but thats ok because it was in her slut-phase
>>
if you're gf is somewhere without you then you're getting cucked
>>
>>26935791
nobody ever knows what to do. all you can hope for is knowing what doo doo [is]. (it's the poop that comes out of your butt).
>>
File: BRrSNCn.jpg (590 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
BRrSNCn.jpg
590 KB, 1536x2048
>>26935673

Listen, if you want to save your relationship, you need to be blunt and send her a text like this, basically verbatim.
>>
>>26936240
Beta faggot

>>26935673
Tell your bitch not to go to clubs without you, you fucking pussy.
Are you fucking stupid? Why the fuck does that cunt need to go to a club? Clubs are just degenerate sexual social grounds for finding people to fuck.
>>
>>26936240
Not going to lie I typed up a text that I didn't end up sending that was eerily similar to this.
>>
>>26936305
Okay, good. I was being totally sarcastic about sending it.
>>
>>26936061
You must break up with her to establish that you are man to her and you dont need her then proceed to fuck her best friend to make her want you more. Women are retarded if they see your sexual value as high they will always fuck you thats why playas get laid all the time.
>>
>>26935673
>going to the club
>"going to the club"

is it a social gathering with friends she hasn't seen in a while,
or is it me and some sluts are going cockhunting?
>>
File: JFMSU.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JFMSU.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>26935673
100% JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

KEKOLD
U
C
K
O
L
D
>>
>>26935673
If your gf is going to the club without you, you've already been cucked multiple times.
I should know, I fucked plenty of clubsluts who said they had bfs.

Alcohol is womans curse and mans gift.
>>
All stupidity aside, you could be adult about it and simply tell her not to flirt/screw around with other guys. If you can't trust her, go find another girl to fuck. It's not that hard guys....
>>
>>26936061
Robots don't get gfs in the first place. Now please leave this board, it isn't meant for your kind.
>>
>>26936148
>You would literally be received in the same light as some girl saying she had a kid but thats ok because it was in her slut-phase

I don't understand that comparison.
>>
>>26935673
>What are the chances I'm getting cucked here?

depends on the club. What club is she going to op?
>>
>>26936410

>Logically talking to women, then trusting them

Shut the fuck up newfag, come back and post when you get cucked.
>>
>>26935673
You're almost certainly getting cucked.

Any girl that wants to go clubbing is not LTR material.

Only two courses of action for you here.

1. Drop her instantly.
2. Demote her to fwb and apply dread game. Say 'cya, have a nice time' then don't reply to her texts for a while and only spend time with her when you fuck.

You're probably a robot and you have about zero success with women so you won't do either of those things and will just get cucked for a while before she dumps you.
>>
File: 1398996224332.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1398996224332.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>having a gf that goes to clubs
>>
>gf clubbing without you

Either she's cucked you already, or its only a matter of time.

Don't buy the 'night out with my girlfriends' line. BS. There is only one reason to go to clubbing and that is to look for a hookup. You go clubbing with your friends because having friend helps you score, and of course, to compete against against them.

You don't go clubbing with your friends to hang out with them. Who hangs out in a place where you can't hear a word anyone is saying without leaning over and shouting in eachother's ears? Nobody.

Your girl is cruising for cock.
>>
OP, honestly you will be fine, I've been out with groups of girls to clubs loads of times, very unlikely she will cheat.

Keep in mind, girls are essentially scared of men they don't know, and nearly always require somebody to vouch for the guy to even speak to them.

With single girls they amount of nights they even give out their number is about 1 in 5.
>>
>>26936517
Yeah, horrendous idea. Doubly horrendous if your the kind of guy who *doesn't* go to clubs, which, if you're on 4chan, you probably are.

People who go clubbing are sluts regardless of gender.
>>
>>26936522
No you go clubbing with friends to avoid being robbed by niggers when you leave the club.
>>
you better hope she poops her panties at that club. it's the only thing that MAY deter her from fucking more than 3 guys. you have to concede the 3, there's no chance that she doesn't have a minimum of three wangs deep in her body tonight. and it's only the minimum 3 if it's really messy diarrhea that keeps coming.
>>
>>26936537
>very unlikely she will cheat.
I have had married women rub my back in a club before.
> girls are essentially scared of men they don't know
A man who can make a woman shiver is a man they want to breed with
>With single girls they amount of nights they even give out their number is about 1 in 5.
>numbers
Dude girls suck dick and fuck in the club.
>>
>>26936565
this
best kind of gf is the one that will hang out with you browsing 4chan together
I wouldn't know anything about that though :(
>>
>>26935673
rapde her ashole
>>
>>26936351
She said it was a "girls night out". I read her texts before she left tho and her friend told her a couple gets were coming. Then I made this thread.
>>
>>26935673
> gf of a year goes to club with a female friend
> comes home to mine later
> she gets some texts at 2am
> i ask who, she says just her friend
> gets more texts
> seems weird to get texts at 2am
> grill her
> keeps lying to save face
> ask to see phone
> keep pushing it
> finally comes out that its some chad she met at the club

worst thing is just how readily girls will lie to your face. they have no concept of honor, they just want to get away with it..
>>
File: 1450740290336s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1450740290336s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
>>26936417
>he took the b8
>>
>>26936608
>Dude girls suck dick and fuck in the club
Yeah they do, but I've made the assumption that she is not in that 2%
>>
>>26936475
The mid in Chicago.
>>
>>26936707
>mid in Chicago
That place looks nice enough.

I had a look around their photos and does genuinely seem to the 'dancing with friends' type of place moreso than a meat market.

Wouldn't worry
>>
File: nah.jpg (92 KB, 550x850) Image search: [Google]
nah.jpg
92 KB, 550x850
>>26936707
>The mid in Chicago.

Nope you're good, very good in fact. I would even go as far as to say she will most likely get ignored and not even get a drink bought for.

>literally the worst event of the month, looks like a side gig
>she won't have the fatest ass or skills
>it's not the middle or the end of the month so no ones gonna be there

On a side note go to the Hot Since 82 show there on the 19th. Coolest guy I know from Departure Ibiza.
>>
>>26935673

welcome to /emotional bf/ zone
>>
>>26936684
>thinking shes not that kind of girl
Stop being so trusting you fucking faggot you are making it insanely easy for her to control you like a puppet.
>>
File: 1455152092403.jpg (98 KB, 608x633) Image search: [Google]
1455152092403.jpg
98 KB, 608x633
why would your gf go to a club when she already has a bf?
>>
>>26935673
Old fag here you are cucked, let me guess she just wants to hang out with her friends, or likes dancing kek, shes young and is out with her GFs partying, you already know the answer but you asked this question anyway in hopes anons would tell you she wont
>>
>>26936941
To try an upgrade. It's win-win for her as she will either stay with the OP (he too beta to dump her) or meet somone new and upgrade.
>>
>>26936941
My sides hey anon she likes dancing hahaha
>>
>>26936870
Not OP

Trying to keep his head straight
>>
>>26936666
Satan quads, girls night out YOLO she be sucking dick while you are posting on /r9k/ my sides
>>
If a girl goes to a club without her boyfriend it's purely to grind on guys and have their meat cave explored, sorry friend u r being crucked
>>
>>26935673
KEK KEK KEK, man the fuck up and slap that stupid bitch, if you don't guys like me will be wrecking her assuming shes not a fatty
>>
>>26935673
GF is at the club without you kek, come on bruh do you need to ask? Have fun kissing the cummies off her lips, she also knows you are beta as fuck and will cheat on you and laugh
>>
>>26936608
>I have had married women rub my back in a club before.
Sure, it's easy to make claims like that when you think the word "had" means "paid," "married" means "thousands of," "women" means "hairy homeless men," "rub" means "to jam their penises into," "back" means "butt," "in a club" means "behind a dumpster," and "before" means "and will continue to do so forever because I'm a submissive homosexual."
>>
>>26936061
Break up with her now
Or when you find out that she did fuck some other guy, take no shit and leave her. She isn't worth your time no matter now good she made you feel or how fun/sweet/interesting she was
>>
>>26937059
No bro I have had actual married women flirt with me and rub me up in the club a few feet away from their husbands.Women go to clubs to swallow dick.
>>
normie here gonna give you the run down.

it's perfectly fine that she's out in the club with her friends, although you probably should have gone with her. There is about an 80% chance she will cheat on you but you won't hear about it for a while.
>>
>>26937089
Yes you've mentioned your experiences with "married" "women" who "rub" your "back" "in a club." ;)
>>
>>26936684

More like 98%

>>26936506

This, this, this.

>mfw this bitch tries to tell me she "just likes to dance" in clubs
>>
>>26937102
>perfectly fine
>80%
>>
>>26937193
80% is considered low for normalfags
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.